Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Hebrews Really Black People ? (17441 Views)

Jewish Rabbinical Court Ruling That Igbos Are Hebrews (continued) / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Smh, if Shem and Ham were blacks, how did the entire land stretch from the Euphrates to the Indian Ocean filled with Shem's descendants change from black to what we are seeing today na? cheesy

Abi the sons of Japheth also mingled with them ni? cheesy

Eh na, those days they had yearly conferences in jungle cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Like the ones below right? The middle eastern guy there is black isn't he? cheesy

No ooo he is chocolate...
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

No ooo he is chocolate...

Laughing so hard right now sad, but sorry, this Hebrews are black nonsense gotta end.

Olive skin and Negroes, still no connection up till now
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Laughing so hard right now sad, but sorry, this Hebrews are black nonsense gotta end.

Olive skin and Negroes, still no connection up till now

Because it's all in your head bro.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ishmael the son of a Chaldean father and Egyptian mother is considered a patriarch of the Arab nation.

Are the Arabs blacks today? Were they ever considered blacks at any time in the past? Never.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Because it's all in your head bro.

Any connection between the olive skinned middle eastern race and the Negroes?

Jesus is black indeed cheesy
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
To think someone even made a blunder to claim there were pure blacks in Brazil being exterminated systematically over the years.

Lmao.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Still waiting for a sane and honest answer to the queries below;

Question A;

how the following Semitic races in the Middle East today are not blacks?

1) Elamites (Present day Iranians)
2) Arphaxad (Chaldeans now part of present day Iraqis)
3) Arameans (Present day Syrians)
4) Lydians (Present day Turks)
5) Asshur (Assyrians now part of present day Iraq/Syria)

If the Semitic race was black as some people claimed, how did they evolve from black to their present day olive skinned complexion?

Question B;
Ishmael was:
1) Abraham’s first son
2) His mother was an Egyptian
3) His mother married him to an Egyptian lady.
4) He is regarded as a patriarch to the Arab nation.

Now, why aren’t the Arabs black today or considered blacks in the past?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Like the ones below right? The middle eastern guy there is black isn't he? cheesy

The kind of stupid things u people use as evidence is very appalling.

Is every indigen of nigeria the same colour? Is every indigen of China the same color? Is every indigen of Great Britain the same colour How can u present one skin color as the color of everyone in Afghanistan, Europe, etc? Are u well @ all?

Attached is a picture of Saudi Arabia military spokesperson on war in Yemen, does he look pink to you? Use ur head abeg, there are so many indigenous blacks in the middle east n entire arab world, as much as 10 - 15 percent of their populace are blacks.

Even the queen of England gas announced to the world about the black origins of Great Britain, I'm talking of black indigenous people of Great Britain, they were never slaves brought from Africa, rather they have always been in Europe since the beginning of time. The queen of England openly pledged that the black history of great Britain will be added to the UK education curriculum. Have u ever heard about Afro germans, afro Russians, Afro Chinese, Afro American Indians?? U have a lot of catching up to do.

1 Like

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Most Egyptians today are still brown or black. Egyptians are among the Nilitic (people of the nile), they are mostly black people, read up about dem.

Secondly, there was both european and more recently arab conquest of north Africa that lasted several centuries and that brought in red and fair people into africa.

Thank you for this, Assyria a Semitic race conquered and took over Egypt at the time the Hebrews lived in Egypt.

Secondly, the Arabs are Ishmael's offsprings - a mixture of Semitic and Egyptian blood. I thought the Arabs were meant to make the Egyptians darker in complexion...if indeed the Arabs were blacks to start with smiley
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Is every indigen of nigeria the same colour? Is every indigen of China the same color? Is every indigen of Great Britain the same colour How can u present one skin color as the color of everyone in Afghanistan, Europe, etc? Are u well @ all?

Attached is a picture of Saudi Arabia military spokesperson on war in Yemen, does he look pink to you? Use ur head abeg, there are so many indigenous blacks in the middle east n entire arab world, as much as 10 - 15 percent of their populace are blacks.

Even the queen of England gas announced to the world about the black origins of Great Britain, I'm talking of black indigenous people of Great Britain, they were never slaves brought from Africa, rather they have always been in Europe since the beginning of time. The queen of England openly pledged that the black history of great Britain will be added to the UK education curriculum. Have u ever heard about Afro germans, afro Russians, Afro Chinese, Afro American Indians?? U have a lot of catching up to do.

Please the majority of the population in the middle east are blacks? I didn't know...please tell me cheesy

Are the majority of middle easterners blacks?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Thank you for this, Assyria a Semitic race conquered and took over Egypt at the time the Hebrews lived in Egypt.

Secondly, the Arabs are Ishmael's offsprings - a mixture of Semitic and Egyptian blood. I thought the Arabs were meant to make the Egyptians darker in complexion...if indeed the Arabs were blacks to start with smiley

Dont be daft pls, it's quite silly to use a story book drafted by the Europeans as evidence for anything.

I've long told u that arabs (which includes the hebrews) are reddish, black and brown.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Please the majority of the population in the middle east are blacks? I didn't know...please tell me cheesy

Are the majority of middle easterners blacks?

Reply the content of my chat before saying more empty things
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

So all this nonsense you just comfortable shared na... Shows what?

That the antique paintings found in Elam are not black or what undecided

Did I see India there, oh so that picture you posted where the Indian was a shade of what, white abi?

Just dey there they tell yourself wetin you dey tell yourself

My bad, I thought you'll tell us Elamites are blacks na. Northern Indians are of lighter complexion while down South is darker. Anyways, that was to show you the difference between a Cacausian and those of other colors. Abi for your eye, all colored people are blacks? cheesy The Middle Eastern guy and the Turk/Syrian guy look like blacks to you ba?

What's stopping you from sharing pictures of olive skinned people in the middle east and Mediterranean na, abi e don expose una crap?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Most Egyptians today are still brown or black. Egyptians are among the Nilitic (people of the nile), they are mostly black people, read up about dem.

Secondly, there was both european and more recently arab conquest of north Africa that lasted several centuries and that brought in red and fair people into africa.

Please where did you get info that Egyptians were part of Nilotic people?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Links please?

And what about the Afro Germans, Afro Chinese, Afro American Indians, abi these nations were originally black too or what?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Please where did you get info that Egyptians were part of Nilotic people?

I got it by reading meaningful literature, not drawing literature that u engage in grin
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

I got it by reading meaningful literature, not drawing literature that u engage in grin

Nilot, plural Nilotes, any member of several east-central African peoples living in South Sudan, northern Uganda, and western Kenya. The name refers to the area in which they live, mostly the region of the upper Nile and its tributaries, and to a linguistic unity that distinguishes them from their neighbours who have similar physical characteristics and culture. (See Nilotic languages.) The Nilotes numbered about seven million in the late 20th century.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Nilot

So South Sudan, Northern Uganda and Western Kenya were once under Egypt too hmmm?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Dont be daft pls, it's quite silly to use a story book drafted by the Europeans as evidence for anything.

I've long told u that arabs (which includes the hebrews) are reddish, black and brown.

My bad, I didn't Josephus Flavius, a first century Jewish historian was an European too cheesy

Any indigenous black Jewish settlement in the middle east you've ever heard of?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

My bad, I thought you'll tell us Elamites are blacks na. Northern Indians are of lighter complexion while down South is darker. Anyways, that was to show you the difference between a Cacausian and those of other colors. Abi for your eye, all colored people are blacks? cheesy The Middle Eastern guy and the Turk/Syrian guy look like blacks to you ba?

What's stopping you from sharing pictures of olive skinned people in the middle east and Mediterranean na, abi e don expose una crap?

Ah, na u dey shout the olive olive upandan na

Dey twist things like rubber
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

My bad, I didn't Josephus Flavius, a first century Jewish historian was an European too cheesy

Any indigenous black Jewish settlement in the middle east you've ever heard of?

"Josephus"

This is an english/european name. All Hebrews come from the middle east and middle easterns do not have european names
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Any connection between the olive skinned middle eastern race and the Negroes?
Jesus is black indeed cheesy
Haaa, your Jesus is white na grin
Afterall children know their fathers abi
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Links please?

And what about the Afro Germans, Afro Chinese, Afro American Indians, abi these nations were originally black too or what?

No link for people like u.

U are so far behind, i cant educate u on anything. U have loads of "relevant" reading to do
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:
Ishmael the son of a Chaldean father and Egyptian mother is considered a patriarch of the Arab nation.

Are the Arabs blacks today? Were they ever considered blacks at any time in the past? Never.

but why d thing dey pain u self...

U n dis ur today yarns
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

But how can this be when you already believe they are olive

Or are twisting today to the past shocked
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Nilot, plural Nilotes, any member of several east-central African peoples living in South Sudan, northern Uganda, and western Kenya. The name refers to the area in which they live, mostly the region of the upper Nile and its tributaries, and to a linguistic unity that distinguishes them from their neighbours who have similar physical characteristics and culture. (See Nilotic languages.) The Nilotes numbered about seven million in the late 20th century.

So South Sudan, Northern Uganda and Western Kenya were once under Egypt too hmmm?

Mehn the way u find things like this is obvious

U dey try, well done sir
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by BlueAngel444: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

Links please?

Didn't u hear, the Japheths raped them n they turned from black to white shocked
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
OkCornel:

https://www.amazon.com/Proof-Nilotic-Blacks-Founders-Ancient/dp/1943138400

Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

"Josephus"

This is an english/european name. All Hebrews come from the middle east and middle easterns do not have european names

Are you scared to check who Josephus Flavius was? cheesy

I thought you’ll put screenshots of your findings here na.
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by ZiriMane(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel44 MN4:

You mentioned a scripture of a man with scripture. Did I object?

Somehow u convince yourself that I am not being logical because I'm focusing on what I asked u "how did they get the religion" of which I stated "people" of which u mentioned missionaries Right?
I love constructive arguments in which one can learn from or get to impact others with knowledge. However, when these can not be obtained, I refrain, as I find it detrimental to the general good of man!

If you were really wanting to get information other than chastise me from differing from your view, you'd have been careful to note that I never mentioned missionaries as the ones that took Judaism to the Ethiopians. The Ethiopians could have gotten it through the quest of seeking for the one true God. Conversion can happen by choice regardless of the efforts of missionaries, by force, or by persistent swaying.
The point here is the Ethiopians got to be practising Judaism due to one of these factors and not because it was their native religion. Do not pick one/any of this factors and make it a major
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
PrecisionFx:

https://www.amazon.com/Proof-Nilotic-Blacks-Founders-Ancient/dp/1943138400

Lol, now it’s natives in South Sudan, Northern Uganda and Western Kenya that established ancient Egypt ba?
Re: Are Hebrews Really Black People ? by OkCornel(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
BlueAngel444:

But how can this be when you already believe they are olive

Or are twisting today to the past shocked

I am baffled really, because if part of the reason according to Precisionfx as to why Egyptians aren’t blacks today is as a result of the Arab incursion, doesn’t it already contradict the claim that Arabs (who descended from Ishmael) were blacks in the ancient past? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / 7 Things That Change When We Follow Christ / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.