Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) (42577 Views)

Trending Nigeria National Anthem In Yoruba Language (Video) / Herbs And Spiritual ( Solutions To Life Issues) Youtube Spirituality Teaching / Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Tembebe: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
KingAzubuike:
One of those illiterates Yahoo boys who got married to milfs for green card.
He is an illiterate cos he spoke his native language?
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by koyyess: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Let's see if they can speak it shamelessly after 10 years in obodo oyibo.

I say obodo oyibo because they will never want to come and live in the sh1t hole their father ran away from.

Heritage indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
superlanny:
Those whites kids are learning one on the best languages in the world. Kudos

On top one on de best.
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by aminusodiq(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Bankowner: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is the part that really cracked me up the most.
I'm so ashamed of myself right now seeing kids who are not even in Nigeria making effort to speak their father's language.
aminusodiq:
Daddy, emi fe eeelleeeiii shocked cheesy lol... Kudos to dia dad. Im imoressed
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by ContractKiller: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
It's because there is no sense in your life that you cannot recognise it in another person life.

aminusodiq:
i see no sense here!!! lipsrsealed i see no sense here!!!
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
LZAA:
Hmmm
Let him not teach them sai babarism and mining ooo grin
In the words of GMBuharii u must first remove a coneheaded structure before a snake grin
Cc immhotep sarrki gwarotango Afamed helinues
Product of one night stand....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Nickshrapnel: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Check more videos on IG @Yoruba_pikin
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
GMbuharii:

ivartheMENTAL grin
I thought u would have one matching spy story to tell us na. Haba. Where u keep ur swag na?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by LZAA: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Skmoda360:

Product of one night stand....
You are?
Wow must be tough for ya wink
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by YorubaPikin: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hello, these are my children. I am from Poland, my husband is from Shaki, Nigeria and they were born in Finland.

We started our Instagram @Yoruba_Pikin and @Naija_wifey to encourage parents to speak their native languages to kids especially when living abroad. Our kids speak 4 languages, it's not been an easy journey but thanks to our persistence and love for our countries we made it happen! Now they can easily communicate with their grandparents and any time they travel to Nigeria/Poland they aren't scarred bcs they understand what is going on around them. Every family has its own way of upbringing the kids and please, keep in mind that it's our own way.

Biracial marriage and multilingual children are a real challenge but we both have the same values in life and both believe strongly in God. He always makes a way for those who believe!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
LZAA:

You are?
Wow must be tough for ya wink
Keep washing your dirty linen outside....stupid bigot oshi... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by petitejolie(f): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
keryj:
You need to check out @nwanyi_ocha on twitter, she is a swiss woman married to an Anambra man.

She speaks igbo, gave all her white looking kids igbo name, they speak the language too and follows up on all igbo culture and tradition despite living in her country, but With all efforts from her husband.

Our tradition is ours regardless of location and status in life
thats so nice. She's so different. I know most white ladies dont even want to have anything to do with d guys family in Nigeria. He has to pay for anything he wants to send down cos its gonna be argument. Shes just interested in controlling his finance, shopping, and going on vacations.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by sirwilson(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by LZAA: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Skmoda360:

Keep washing your dirty linen outside....stupid bigot oshi... undecided
Ummm dirty linen?
I'm at a loss here as to what u mean?
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
LZAA:

Ummm dirty linen?
I'm at a loss here as to what u mean?
Ask Google now ode oshi.....bigotry kee you there..
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by LZAA: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Skmoda360:

Ask Google now ode oshi.....bigotry kee you there..
Oh so u are a bigot
Ok oh grin
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by ChristineC: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
YorubaPikin:
Hello, these are my children. I am from Poland, my husband is from Shaki, Nigeria and they were born in Finland.

We started our Instagram @Yoruba_Pikin and @Naija_wifey to encourage parents to speak their native languages to kids especially when living abroad. Our kids speak 4 languages, it's not been an easy journey but thanks to our persistence and love for our countries we made it happen! Now they can easily communicate with their grandparents and any time they travel to Nigeria/Poland they aren't scarred bcs they understand what is going on around them. Every family has its own way of upbringing the kids and please, keep in mind that it's our own way.

Biracial marriage and multilingual children are a real challenge but we both have the same values in life and both believe strongly in God. He always makes a way for those who believe!
that's great. keep the flag flying high.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Dagrace01(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is awesome
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by AmuDimpka: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Life is funny those in Europe are speaking native languages to their kids while parents in Nigeria are speaking foriegn languages to their kids

Here in Lagos , in my area many Yoruba kids don't even know anything in Yoruba ...all English

The same thing in Owerri...you see kids speak English fluently but can't speak Jack in Igbo
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by AmuDimpka: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
YorubaPikin:

Awesome ..here in Nigeria most kids of upper and middle class don't speak local language...that is the tragedy we are in...they don't even go to villages because pastors have fĂșcked their brains up...they are stuck in Lagos and city centres

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by mickeymimi: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
koyyess:
Let's see if they can speak it shamelessly after 10 year in obodo oyibo.

I say obodo oyibo because they will never want to come and live in the sh1t hole their father ran away from.

Heritage indeed.

Heritage they are not even proud of... grin

In Nigeria ..you get flogged or punished for speaking yoruba / vernacular at school.,
You meet someone for d 1st time .. you speak yoruba to them ,,,the next tin na to ignore or walk away from you...their look will make u feel like an illitrate.
Church, university , work place ... you cant even approach them speaking yooruba
The worst is to try and toast someone in yoruba... grin grin
some household in Nigeria, the children are forbidden to speak in yoruba.

now someone speaking yoruba abroad becomes big deaL... I tire 4 ma pple oooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by AmuDimpka: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
ContractKiller:
[img]https://images./6hTzyi2etDaUpZlUnhTHKi.jpg[/img]

You are a clown and racist....first we are humans before race

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by m140(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
superlanny:
The most fascinating

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by bigbeats: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh this Is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
zicoraads:
This is good. This is one of the reasons I love the three major tribes. You'll often find them very proud of their language.

An Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba person would never jetisson their names for a white man's name. They'll also speak their language wherever and whenever. The same cannot be said of the other minor languages that are gradually dying.

Stop lying. Hausas hardly bear their indigenous names

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
I heard a woman in a bus one day telling her children to "Sift, sift", I couldn't hold the laughter. Some children even report to parents and Teachers if someone speaks in his local language. Some even speak their hosts' languages only abandoning theirs.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
superlanny:
They are biracial, not white.
Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by PBeni(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
keryj:
You need to check out @nwanyi_ocha on twitter, she is a swiss woman married to an Anambra man.

She speaks igbo, gave all her white looking kids igbo name, they speak the language too and follows up on all igbo culture and tradition despite living in her country, but With all efforts from her husband.

Our tradition is ours regardless of location and status in life

There is this other one from Austria with handle @lolo_ifunanya_ on instagram, she's equally married to an Igbo man from Imo state. A whole lot of them on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dad Teaching His Biracial Kids Yoruba Language (Video) by oloriLFC(f): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Very funny. grin grin while some people wey never pass airport go dey speak stupid grammar upandan undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warri Parables: Words Of Our Popsi's / Meet Wodaabe Men, A Fulani Ethnic Group Who Make-up For Easy Marriage, / Naomi Oluwaseyi Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.