Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,504 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Don’t Make New Year’s Resolutions: Do This Instead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don’t Make New Year’s Resolutions: Do This Instead (841 Views)

See Why New Year Resolutions Do Not Work Again / 11 New Year Resolutions Most Nigerians Will Never Keep In 2019 / 5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Make New Year’s Resolutions: Do This Instead by Revolva(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2019
Making a New Year's resolution is a superb concept, because it means you take time to guage your self and your life over the previous 12 months and uncover what you want to see change through the subsequent 12 months. The essential part about making a decision is to maintain it easy and achievable.which implies it is time to make a resolution or two. So what is going to it's this year: reduce weight, once more; promise your self a change of job, once more; earn more cash, maybe?

The reality is, most of us will do the same factor we always do: set some objectives that might be forgotten about by the seventh January,or thereabouts. So this year I am proposing something completely different. And the goal-setting gurus will hate me for it.

Sure, I've heard it one thousand instances earlier than; the reasons we do not keep on with our resolutions and do not fulfill our objectives is as a result of they don't seem to be SMART – particular, measurable, achievable, reasonable and well timed.

The truth is that there is no level in setting the identical resolutions you've got been setting for years on end, only to really feel disappointed and down on your self.

Bear in mind what Albert Einstein said:

Insanity is doing the same factor over and over again and expecting completely different results.

Continue Reading from the Source
http:///s538f9fcd191227en_ng

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Trust Fund Owing 18 Months Staff Salaries / PDP Will Crumble If I Leave – Kwankwaso / Oseni Rufai Reacts After Peter Obi Said He Is A Trader And Soludo Is A Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.