Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Design And Implementation Of An Electronic Patient Management System - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Design And Implementation Of An Electronic Patient Management System (334 Views)

COVID-19 Patient In Kwara Writes WAEC Exam In Isolation / COVID-19 Patient Writes WAEC In Isolation Centre In Gombe / UNIZIK Uses Electronic Voting In SUG Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design And Implementation Of An Electronic Patient Management System by myresearch: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2019

DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ELECTRONIC PATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM . (A CASE STUDY OF SHONAHAN HOSPITAL, NSUKKA ENUGU).

ABSTRACT
This project title is written to help hospitals especially SHONAHAN HOSPITAL, NSUKKA, Enugu in the areas they encounter problems in keeping their attendance scheme for patient and the solution given to tackle problem such as transforming the existing manual attendance scheme for patients system in which the existing problems involved at the time was laziness of the Doctors to work, misplacement of files, excessive loitering around of patient for their files and loitering of paper in the office.
This software reports on our pilot evaluation of AN ELECTRONIC PATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM and their Doctors. The aim is to improve the quality of care to patient and the information about them, as indicated by an improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of care and in an increase in patient’s satisfaction.
This study makes clear that a thorough exploration of users needs before building the system, using qualitative research methods may be crucial because it can prevent data mismatch and maximize the chance that the eventual management system meets its most important aim: to enhance patient’s empowerment and improve the quality of care services.
In order to handle this, I decided to introduce a new an electronic patient management system for patients. The project dwells more on Computer duty schedule. This is implemented with Visual Basic programming 6.0 language and Microsoft Access for effective information keeping.
Re: Design And Implementation Of An Electronic Patient Management System by icon02(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2019
I need this project pls. How do i get it?
Re: Design And Implementation Of An Electronic Patient Management System by myresearch: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2020
icon02:
I need this project pls. How do i get it?

click on the link below

https://topics.com.ng/project-topics/991/design-and-implementation

(1) (Reply)

2020 Ex-commandos Reunion: Old Students Plans Big For School, Students / Jamb Registration Issues / Kidnapped Corp ‘member’ Declines Freedom, Joins Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.