Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together (56974 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Loved-up Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tembebe:
I dey tell you.
But,pls,how do you guys highlight sentences in comments?
And how do you cancel comments too?
Thanks in advance,lolz

[To cancel a comment, bad governance

To highlight a sentence, bad governance

Quote my post and see how i did it.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by kushme: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Praktikals:

You sure dont know the power of women.

Its because men like you gave them the power..

They have no tangible power without thirsty men giving it out to them..
If every man could control their sexual urge and reason everything rationally, then no free power would be given to any woman if she won't earn or forcefully(still manipulating men) take it.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Tarabye: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by paix(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
AgamaProf:

I envy a United family when I see one. The one I have, everyone of them is full of stupid egos with unforgiveness and bitterness. You fight alone.
I pray God will use you to bring positive change in the family. You'll be a unifying factor in the family, and everybody will thank you for it. Good luck, as you make yourself available for this odious task ahead.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by kweensheba: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Congrats, sir and ma. May you have many more years of Life and togetherness.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Tembebe: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
MyPicsSaysItall:

[To cancel a comment, bad governance

To highlight a sentence, bad governance

Quote my post and see how i did it.
I really didn't get how you did it
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by kweensheba: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Congrats, sir and ma. May you have many more years of Life and togetherness.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
paix:
I pray God will use you to bring positive change in the family. You'll be a unifying factor in the family, and everybody will thank you for it. Good luck, as you make yourself available for this odious task ahead.
Amen, thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by MyPicsSaysItall: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tembebe:
I really didn't get how you did it
To cancel a comment, put the comment in between [s][/s]

To highlight a sentence, put the sentence in between [highlight][/highlight]

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Tembebe: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
MyPicsSaysItall:
To cancel a comment, put the comment in between [s][/s]

To highlight a sentence, put the sentence in between [highlight][/highlight]
OK, thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by omlueh(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Make Dem no go eat destiny changing food and meat oooooo, as seen by pastor, Daddy,G.O,evangelist,seer D.K Olukoya
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
AgamaProf:

I envy a United family when I see one. The one I have, everyone of them is full of stupid egos with unforgiveness and bitterness. You fight alone.
same with my own, mother and father side.. So so quarell quarell. Ask what is d problem, very foolish and nonsensical reason

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by KehindeDare(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
chiommy123:
kiss having a peaceful and lovely family is one of the best gift on earth

I agree
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Octopusssy:
Lord, I beg for the grace to grow old and hapoy with my partner, and to see my children's children. Amen

Nothing beats a peaceful and happy family, unlike these couples of nowadays. Some are still paying the gbese incurred during the wedding when marriage scatters.
those days are over
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
same with my own, mother and father side.. So so quarell quarell. Ask what is d problem, very foolish and nonsensical reason
It is well, for my own, have tried reconciling them all but it has failed all the time so am just praying for them. Dear HRRQueenPhil, try praying for them, hopefully as time goes by and very soon, they will see reasons to be united.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Princemichael93: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lovely
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by akin9ja78(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
They rate at which bigi Apple is selling is alarming, who else see that bigi Apple bottle?
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Woow!!...this is lovely.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Mrsserene: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
You can't have this when you are a single mum or dad! Please let's encourage marriage and stop having children out of wedlock.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Legendguru: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Bawofss(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2019
QuickStandard:
We buy used or dead batteries
my wrist watch battery is dead. how much will u buy it for?
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by QuickStandard: 3:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Bawofss:

my wrist watch battery is dead. how much will u buy it for?

#15,000
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by showafrica(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
This is d biggest miracle that can happen to any person. The ability to still gather year after year together, no malice or ego or pride or unforgiveness involved.. U don't know wat u av.. God will continue to strengthen the cord of love in this family

The way Nigerians dey carry malice no be here oo
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by Candoit: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
QuickStandard:

[b][/b]#15,000

Are u for real?.
Is any type of battery or there certain type
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together by QuickStandard: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Candoit:

Are u for real?.
Is any type of battery or there certain type

Inverter batteries.

He asked a sarcastic question, and I gave a sarcastic answer.

However, if you have an Inverter battery, 12v 200ah. We buy 1 for #15,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Asu Ekiye Calls Out Gospel Artistes At The Experience / Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.