Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,910 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Club (you Will Be Amazed By Responses) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Club (you Will Be Amazed By Responses) (1323 Views)

Not Just The Club. You Have Failed If You Don't Know This! / Arsenal Fan Finally Ceases To Be A Fan Of Arsenal Via Open Letter. / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Club (you Will Be Amazed By Responses) by Goldicon2(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2020
Lol Na Free Match Make me Join Arsenal Oh. That Time no money to take enter Viewing Center, So I found out the owner was an Arsenal Fan. So if I Reach there I go Halla UP GUNNERs For LIFE then he will let me enter for Free, Naso I take join Arsenal oh But I really fell in love with the club with time. I just Hope we get out of this M3ss we're in soon. Gunners for Life
Re: How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Club (you Will Be Amazed By Responses) by Karmaisme(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2020
In the year 2001, my brother bought an arsenal jersey number 14 with Henry at the back as my birthday present. I've been an arsenal supporter from then and I have no regrets doing so.

Gunners for life.
Re: How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Club (you Will Be Amazed By Responses) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Manchester united:
I inherited it from my Grandfather(mother side) all d men DAT married my anties including my father are man utd fans, I just don't no d chemistry btw man u and our family is electric as in God given straight from heaven but.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Undertaker And Family / How An 8 Years Old Boy Predicted Champions League Quarter Finals (pic) / Who Will Be The First To Somasault, Martins Or Aghahowa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.