Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! (1826 Views)

Top 3 Universities In Nigeria By THE 2019: Key Statistics, Breakdown Performance / Low Tuition Nursing Schools In United States For International Students / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by xavi50(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2019
Am about to share with you what options are available for you if you do not have millions of naira in your Papa account or your own to study in USA. If you really want to make it happen then you need to take action by trying one or all of the pathways you never know which one that might work out for you and do not be among those small minded people that has allowed their past failed attempts and experiences with fake agents all around Nigeria to make you not to give these options a shot.

Disclaimer: I am not going to be discussing anything about Visa nor am I a Visa Consultant. What I am here to do is to share my knowledge on how any average Nigerian Student can secure funding and/or Study Free in the US as an International student without having to spend Millions of Naira from your Pocket and it is all Legal. Getting a Student Visa still remains your responsibility.

Before I share the information please drop in with your academic status whether you are a baccalaureate wanting to pursue Masters in the US, What year you are currently on in your Bachelors degree studies in nigeria, Your GPA for those that have finished Bachelor and how good was your WAEC. If i find you qualified for any of the Pathways then i will advise you accordingly Free. I won't as you to pay any consultation fee or anything like that.

Let's see if 2020 is gonna be your Year!

3 Likes

Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by wetdspace(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hello thanks for the thread

Recently graduated from Uni
I had NECO not WEAC GCE

What are my chances?
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by agbado1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
HND (Distinction)
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by xavi50(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
agbado1:
HND (Distinction)
How many years did you spent studying for the HND and what course did you studied?
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by Gabs7(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hello,

I am a graduate of mechanical engineering (2018) with a CGPA of 3.39.

Have both WAEC and NECO results, but used NECO for university admission. The NECO result is "average" as I had a B3 as the highest grade, 6 C's, and 2 D's.

I am presently seeking an opportunity to study abroad, and hope your info here will be to my favour.

Thanks for the good work.
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by xendercage: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Still waiting for admission
Am with waec
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by abiolahydee(f): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
I am first class gradute of accounting, with cpga of 4.69
Waec results perfect!
What are the pathways please?
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by LordeCalifornia: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Alright.
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by agbado1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
xavi50:

How many years did you spent studying for the HND and what course did you studied?

Accountancy.
All together 5 years (nd&hnd)
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by Monami35: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
B.Sc Computer science 4.0cgpa
Waec good
Intending to pursue a masters degree
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by xavi50(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Since everyone's case is different base on their GPA and Level of qualification it will be easier for me to advise on individual basis. Have your academic profile delivered to my box. I will send reports base on which one you are eligible for by Monday 30th.

saviourihekeatgmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Monami35:
B.Sc Computer science 4.0cgpa
Waec good
Intending to pursue a masters degree
I'm also a computer science
My advise for i is to write GRE and apply to school like UMass APSU, BGSU,ASU
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
abiolahydee:
I am first class gradute of accounting, with cpga of 4.69
Waec results perfect!
What are the pathways please?
Boston uni will be good for u
Write GRE and smash
Nice to see a brilliant girl
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by ekrizz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
xavi50:
Since everyone's case is different base on their GPA and Level of qualification it will be easier for me to advise on individual basis. Have your academic profile delivered to my box. I will send reports base on which one you are eligible for by Monday 30th.

saviourihekeatgmail.com

Graduate of Petroleum Engineering with CGPA of 4.19
WAEC/SSCE consists of B's and few C's.
I'm currently serving (NYSC), but will be through by August, 2020.
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by Gfash22(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2019
xavi50:
Am about to share with you what options are available for you if you do not have millions of naira in your Papa account or your own to study in USA. If you really want to make it happen then you need to take action by trying one or all of the pathways you never know which one that might work out for you and do not be among those small minded people that has allowed their past failed attempts and experiences with fake agents all around Nigeria to make you not to give these options a shot.

Disclaimer: I am not going to be discussing anything about Visa nor am I a Visa Consultant. What I am here to do is to share my knowledge on how any average Nigerian Student can secure funding and/or Study Free in the US as an International student without having to spend Millions of Naira from your Pocket and it is all Legal. Getting a Student Visa still remains your responsibility.

Before I share the information please drop in with your academic status whether you are a baccalaureate wanting to pursue Masters in the US, What year you are currently on in your Bachelors degree studies in nigeria, Your GPA for those that have finished Bachelor and how good was your WAEC. If i find you qualified for any of the Pathways then i will advise you accordingly Free. I won't as you to pay any consultation fee or anything like that.

B.Tech Building Technology ( 4.07)
I have my WAEC and GCE results( B's in Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by xavi50(m): 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Gfash22:

B.Tech Building Technology ( 4.07)
I have my WAEC and GCE results( B's in Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology)

PM me directly on saviourihekeatgmail.com
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by xavi50(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
ekrizz:

Graduate of Petroleum Engineering with CGPA of 4.19
WAEC/SSCE consists of B's and few C's.
I'm currently serving (NYSC), but will be through by August, 2020.

Pm me directly on saviourihekeatgmail.com
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by jokeydamson(f): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Kindly continue the trend, there are ghost visitors learning.... Thanks
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by Mallamsaka(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
3.29 accounting I have neco result
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by IamShiningStar(f): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
xavi50:

PM me directly on saviourihekeatgmail.com
Kindly check your mail sir!
God bless.
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by xavi50(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
IamShiningStar:
Kindly check your mail sir!
God bless.
Could you resend it, I can find it in my email
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by tmphoto(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
I have only high school ( o'level) grades what would you recommend?
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by oscarvicto(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
I have a bsc in computer science and mathematics from madonna university
Wassce and neco also availble
Cgpa 3.0
Please kindly advise accordingly
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by baba4thegehs: 7:21am On Mar 25, 2020
xavi50:

You no share this info again bro
Re: How To Study In The United States For Free (top 3 Pathways) Not Scholarships! by xavi50(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2020
For those I didn't replied their email. Kindly resent your email to me at saviouriheke@gmail.com meanwhile, the options are still open for those amthat are eligible and these information/assistance is provided privately to each person that is found to be eligible. I will be waiting to get your emails.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Almost Wiped Off USA After Mistaking A Research Rocket For ICBM In 1995 / Do You Need A Reliable And Efficient Private Home Tutor In Lagos? / Free Post-utme Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.