Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal (8725 Views)

Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery? / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by NNFORUM(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2019
Nigerian-Tamil writer, Akwaeke Emezi, 32, shared a topless photo to show her chest after undergoing breast removal surgery.

The award-winning author of Freshwater revealed she had her second surgery 6 months ago.

Sharing photos of her mastectomy scars on the sixth month anniversary, she wrote:

“a big god in the swamp today’s the six month anniversary of my second nonhuman-affirming chest surgery thank you to all my lovebears who held me with such care through this year, my community is phenomenal.”

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/nigerian-writer-goes-topless-to-reveal-her-mastectomy-scars-after-breast-removal-surgery/171

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by TheSourcerer: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Nice teeth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by allanphash7(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2019
Wetin Yemi no go see for Villa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Slynation(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2019
Nawa oO....let her stitch her kpekus as well naw, nonsense!! Something Bobrisky is looking for

Nothing wey Adele nogo see for the other side!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by NNFORUM(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2019
cheesy grin
Slynation:
Nawa oO....let her stitch her kpekus as well naw, nonsense!! Something Bobrisky is looking for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by TallPck1(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2019
But why she comot her boobs?

I think they were saggy abii Wetin I dey talk sef?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by blesskewe(f): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2019
Watin Bob day find
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Mrop(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Iamicekid(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Maybe she had breast cancer that why she removed her breast cause I don’t see why a normal woman will do that if it’s not a medical problem involved
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by xoxocandy(f): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Iamicekid:
Maybe she had breast cancer that why she removed her breast cause I don’t see why a normal woman will do that if it’s not a medical problem involved
She had mastectomy ,mastectomy is surgery to remove all breast tissue from a breast as a way to prevent or treat breast cancer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by TemmyWon(f): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Is it cancer or she's transing herself? This story no complete. If it's cancer them she should get silicone implants

Boss above me, mastectomy is the removal of breasts for any reason

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Maxcollins042(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
phalloplasty loading #LGBT
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
nonhuman-affirming
Which means the donkey did it out of choice and not to avoid breast cancer. I dash her back to Sri Lankans. She is part Tamil after all. She doesn’t have any problems, some females were born the same way naturally.
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
I no understand oooo asin she go remove her baby food just like dat?

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Deltayankeeboi: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eww.

Looks very disgusting.

Am I the only one who felt disgusted at the sight of this
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by ukaface(f): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Olodo people full this thread o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by ukaface(f): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
TemmyWon:
Is it cancer or she's transing herself? This story no complete. If it's cancer them she should get silicone implants

Boss above me, mastectomy is the removal of breasts for any reason
all breast cancer patient that has undergone mastectomy get silicone implants??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Redder97(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
ukaface:
Olodo people full this thread o.
Set the masses free..
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by falcon01: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Where will I look if I'm talking to her now?
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
That's serious o, how will she breast feed her child if she gives birth?
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by sesaan(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Nice teeth
You mean tits

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by sesaan(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Breast cancer is real
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Mateen1000: 1:19am On Dec 29, 2019
Wetin musa no go see 4 gate

Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by seunmohmoh(f): 3:44am On Dec 29, 2019
There's a reason behind it.
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by ednut1(m): 5:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Beyond those fake smiles if a depressed human high on crack and anti depressants.
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by chukxie(m): 5:12am On Dec 29, 2019
A simple search on breast cancer would have saved a lot of people here from displaying their utter ignorance...Chai! Smh!
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Uyi168: 5:59am On Dec 29, 2019
Slynation:

It's definitely related to breast cancer..
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by dljbd1(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2019
sesaan:

You mean tits
Lol.... Wicked grin
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by TheSourcerer: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2019
sesaan:

You mean tits
yup , puns.
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by TheSourcerer: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2019
sesaan:

You mean tits
but you're a bad guy how in the would could you decipher
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Slynation(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2019
Uyi168:
.. It's definitely related to breast cancer..
Oh.... I didn't reason it that way
Re: Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal by Uyi168: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Slynation:

Oh.... I didn't reason it that way
Person nor fit chop belleful begin think of how to cut breeast naaa..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

34-year-old Mom Goes Viral After Sharing Photos With Her 17-year-old Son / This Mama ONLY Feeds Guests Full Chicken On Each Plate (PICS) / Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.