Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? (50440 Views)

Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding? / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by africanusvu(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
I bu ezigbo one ara.you Dee craze well well.how much is a bag of rice and how many do u think can do for white and read weeding.bros.beter remain bachelo9oo
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by BrainSanitizer: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Any wedding can be white. I mean you can wear white during your traditional marriage.
I think you meant traditional or church wedding?
If yes, do either not both. It's my opinion though.
Of you're a Christian, go for the Christian (church) marriage.
If you're a traditionalist, go for the traditional marriage.
Nevertheless, if you're a double-headed "religionist", you can do the two.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by deltateam: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
ctleurocollege:
Yes guy but see wetin you go do

Do Court wedding
Pay pride price during introduction
Meet your pastor or priest in his office for blessing
Invite few guests for reception

Gbam.

What of the bride list for the different groups and categories?

Is it possible to pay only bride price?
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Virgohills(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Rental 30k

Check my signature for WhatsApp contact let's talk

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Nnemuka(f): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Its possible if you are marrying someone from the north, asin a core hausa girl living in Coma hills.

2 Likes

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by pedi(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
wordbank:
No go do pass yourself
Forget external hall, use outdoor or church hall
Use dry meat, the chicken don already cross the road
Hire wedding gown of 5k, na just for 6 hours highest
If you get coat wear am, if dem no like am make dem suit dem self
Cancel alcohol, especially if you dey marry Rivers babe
As you dey dance just dey shine your teeth, bolanle pepper dem oo
Oil day your head

1 Like

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by hopexter(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
deltateam:

Are you from Anambra? Who's talking of live cow.

What does your conversation got to do with region my friend? Even if you buy slaughtered meat, no drinks or water at the occasion? Or you're just one of those who rely on making excess profit from the sales of Aso Ebi to finance wedding?
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by bullabong(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
deltateam:
The title is clear. Is it possible in Nigeria?
save your self the stress. Invest your money and keep a gf.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by April4th(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Onyi22:
For me no no no
I need a very big wedding n traditional marriage because it's once in a year

So you plan to do white wedding and traditional every year?

1 Like

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by godunia(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Did mine with 120k and its been over 15 years now, we went to the Registry in the morning, came back in the afternoon for Traditional Marriage, no invitation cards. Used my brother's sound system and my camera. I can tell you we are happily married..

6 Likes

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by bullabong(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nnemuka:
Its possible if you are marrying someone from the north, asin a core hausa girl living in Coma hills.
F
How much go marry you?

1 Like

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by guru90: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
eni4real:
1.6 million on top Wetin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abeg bros stop that kind of play ..

Brother, seems like his wife is from Mbaise in Imo State.

I could remember when my elder brother wanna marry from imo state precise Mbaise..... They gave my brother 4 list... Each list contained 750,000.00 × 4 list making = 3m

My brother, processed 2 list out of the 4 list..... He said that he wil never do the remaining 2 list.....(He said that they wan kill am).

He never do wedding self... Still saving up money for wedding.....

Imo state cost die... Especially Mbaise, orlu, even owerri.... etc

Anambra, Enugu and even Ebonyi...They are cheap in terms of traditional tinzzz

1 Like

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Carson110(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Guy no dull yourself o.

3 Likes

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Not possible.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by bonnyhope: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dereformer:
Yoruba/Hausa girls, yes. They are very cheap.

Igbo girls, no. They are assets and expensive.
Shut up there

Must you bring tribalism to every thread?

2 Likes

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=Ginaz post=85414252]I want a small wedding , preferably traditional. I don’t like white wedding and the whole attention and brouhaha that comes with it so that’s out of the equation. I love you already.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by sakastin(f): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Virgohills:
Rental 30k

Check my signature for WhatsApp contact let's talk

stolen car
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Genea:
If you are doing wedding for 200k, that means you are broke, how then do you intend on catering for your family

Did you rub raw crude oil on your face? How much do you have?

3 Likes

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Genea(f): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
insperyadyou:
Honestly, that's the truth.He should work and hustle for more money
God bless you
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Genea(f): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Did you rub raw crude oil on your face? How much do you have?
enough to understand that money is very important niggur
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by friday2011(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
eni4real:
1.6 million on top Wetin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abeg bros stop that kind of play ..

See you, my dear, na d reality b dat oo, but sincerely it was only the grace of God, i could afford it anyway, so my advise is that plan your wedding according to what you can afford, and no be wetin person dey vess for, once yoi no u are close to breaking point, call your wife and in laws and let them know, some in laws are very funny, some of them are out to test you (your capability and patience)

Also remember say na once them dey do am.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by kbell: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
calddon:
Do the whites who introduced white wedding to us do both?

my brother this your question just woke me up from slumber. its a very great question.
we like to kill ourself for this country
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
guru90:

Brother, seems like his wife is from Mbaise in Imo State.

I could remember when my elder brother wanna marry from imo state precise Mbaise..... They gave my brother 4 list... Each list contained 750,000.00 × 4 list making = 3m

My brother, processed 2 list out of the 4 list..... He said that he wil never do the remaining 2 list.....(He said that they wan kill am).

He never do wedding self... Still saving up money for wedding.....

Imo state cost die... Especially Mbaise, orlu, even owerri.... etc

Anambra, Enugu and even Ebonyi...They are cheap in terms of traditional tinzzz
That is jaw dropping!!! How can we achieve one Nigeria like this?? I hate costly lists!! undecided
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
friday2011:

See you, my dear, na d reality b dat oo, but sincerely it was only the grace of God, i could afford it anyway, so my advise is that plan your wedding according to what you can afford, and no be wetin person dey vess for, once yoi no u are close to breaking point, call your wife and in laws and let them know, some in laws are very funny, some of them are out to test you (your capability and patience)

Also remember say na once them dey do am.
No he small thing..

Na real market o shocked shocked
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by sakastin(f): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
did mine with 750k......
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by adecz: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Yes,

If you plan to use 5 local fowls,
hire gown & your wife to be isn't
Amaka or Iyabo.

cool cool
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Genea:
enough to understand that money is very important niggur
Babe, money does not hide. you are penniless. Are you aware, money shows even when we talk?

1 Like

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by candyguyofficia(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
wordbank:
No go do pass yourself
Forget external hall, use outdoor or church hall
Use dry meat, the chicken don already cross the road
Hire wedding gown of 5k, na just for 6 hours highest
If you get coat wear am, if dem no like am make dem suit dem self
Cancel alcohol, especially if you dey marry Rivers babe
As you dey dance just dey shine your teeth, bolanle pepper dem oo
Your post really made me laff hard. No doubt you have said the truth
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by victorian(f): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
deltateam:

What's the #15 000 for? Assuming you are good terms with the Pastor, #5000 go do with wine.

Lol

15k is for Pastor to answer your marriage blessing case with great urgency and topmost priority cheesy

5k won't work o.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by philsbaba: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Gforce2019:

Ngozi wey dey sell orange by the roadside is also expensive. Chioma wey dey do housemaid for iyana ipaja is also expensive. Idiotic culture.

Tueh!
na craze dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Steviealohan(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Very possible if only you will cut ur dress according to your pocket..
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by oloriLFC(f): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
DWJOBScom:
Yes and yes
It’s possible

Your personal phone has to be the only camera on board
Invitation would be done via sms only
Bride price - non asked and of course non given
Clothing- borrowed or previously owned
Makeup - borrowed or manage the existing one
Cars - uber or a friend’s car or invite the priest to your house and have everything done there
Feeding - it doesn’t cost much for a get together for 20 strictly by invitation family members - the rest can watch online
'the rest can watch online'

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service / Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.