Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? (50436 Views)

Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding? / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by damoobaba: 1:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Dereformer:
Yoruba/Hausa girls, yes. They are very cheap.

Igbo girls, no. They are assets and expensive.

Joke of the decade. Igbo girls, assets? For where you hear say Olosho na asset?

1 Like

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by baby124: 1:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Do traditional in the girls family house... then go to church with family members for blessings and give them take away packs. For the traditional you can cook traditional meals. For the white/church blessing cook rice and meat. Shikena. No need for hall and all the paparazzi. The trick is not to invite too many people.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Sophiecharis(f): 4:36am On Jan 02, 2020
DWJOBScom:
Yes and yes
It’s possible

Your personal phone has to be the only camera on board
Invitation would be done via sms only
Bride price - non asked and of course non given
Clothing- borrowed or previously owned
Makeup - borrowed or manage the existing one
Cars - uber or a friend’s car or invite the priest to your house and have everything done there
Feeding - it doesn’t cost much for a get together for 20 strictly by invitation family members - the rest can watch online
Bro, nawa o your logic too strict and funny ����

1 Like

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by ade002: 5:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Your marriage certificate is 25k about one-eight of that money.. You have not paid dowry..

However as important as dowry is... it depends on the ladies parents...
Go for a court wedding with only four witness. But settle the traditional wedding at least 70%

Please rather than waiting another 2 years to gather money, accumulate debt and insult better do what you can now.. The number of people you gather does not determine the success of your marriage neither will it give you more wealth

Weddings is for a couple of days Marriage is for a life time.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Sophiecharis:

Bro, nawa o your logic too strict and funny ����
We have to help people find love
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by eroticecstasy: 6:12am On Jan 02, 2020
deltateam:
The title is clear. Is it possible in Nigeria?

Your question isn't clear, have you settled the brides family? Paid all necessary things? If your answer is yes, 200k will do the magic, depending on the state
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Jaykay10(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2020
TallPck1:
Cut your coat according to your clothes.

Traditional is enough self.

I don't fancy white wedding.

Don't waste resources.

Always remember wedding is for a day. Your guest would all go back home and what happens and how you sustain during your marriage is non of their business. So be wise.
you just have to do your white wedding in the morning then use the afternoon reception to do your trad
case close
kill two birds with a stone

2 Likes

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by iajour(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2020
just to rent hall itself will cost u Min of 150k. I advised u stick to trad wedding. Aftall u v Bn legally binded
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by phr33man(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Why are you disturbing yourself my brother?

You have 200k. Ask your woman if she loves and ready to marry you. Then, give it to her to plan her dream traditional marriage.

Come and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Reference(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2020
Every ceremony carries a relative cost.

In life if it is not education or health go for the cheapest or most cost efficient.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Spunky002(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2020
cool hmm this is serious o
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2020
How much you budget for a wedding reception should not worry you atol..
Your main concern should be how much you are making or how much you have to run your home.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Carson110(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Carson110 post=85415648]Guy no dull yourself o.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Greatfullheart: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2020
joyandfaith:

why are you contradicting yourself ?
Lekwe Marli

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Greatfullheart: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2020
damoobaba:

Joke of the decade. Igbo girls, assets? For where you hear say Olosho na asset?
kungaga-kwangaga

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Greatfullheart: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2020
baby124:
Do traditional in the girls family house... then go to church with family members for blessings and give them take away packs. For the traditional you can cook traditional meals. For the white/church blessing cook rice and meat. Shikena. No need for hall and all the paparazzi. The trick is not to invite too many people.
even If you Invite Few People, the Same Few People Will Carry Friends and Family Along.

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by nedzuby: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2020
edoairways:

No both we have been brainwashed by our colonial masters.

Thank you. I honestly don’t understand why people spend money they don’t have to please people they don’t like just to show off. We need to be bold And refuse to go with the flow and do what our power can carry
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by obentenyson(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
jarrot:

You mustn't insult to drive your point .
I only shared aired my view on marriage .
Thanks
. OK your view is insane..... that's my view about your view too..
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by born2begreat(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2020
No go do pass yourself bro as people don dey give you their advice and opinions. E no go make sense to both you and your wife not to have breathing space or rest because una don go borrow borrow to do wedding. Ma fi agidi se gbajumo, gbese lo ma end e ... Ire ooo
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Czartega(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin... Lol... Na zobo and kuli kuli you wan use entertain people... My friend gerara here mehn
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by tck2000(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
wordbank:
No go do pass yourself Forget external hall, use outdoor or church hall Use dry meat, the chicken don already cross the road Hire wedding gown of 5k, na just for 6 hours highest If you get coat wear am, if dem no like am make dem suit dem self Cancel alcohol, especially if you dey marry Rivers babe As you dey dance just dey shine your teeth, bolanle pepper dem oo
lol
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by janeedema(f): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
The amount of money spent on dowry or marrying a wife doesn't determine if a lady becomes an asset or not.

In fact, in most cases placing a high cost on bride price only goes to show how impoverished a family is, and how desperate they are to rid off their daughters.

Are ladies meant to be for sale through outrageous dowries and incredulous wedding demands by the bride's family? I don't think so.

quote author=Dereformer post=85306187]Yoruba/Hausa girls, yes. They are very cheap.

Igbo girls, no. They are assets and expensive.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by sarkice(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
U re wicked, stingy and greed…
U must be mad to even come up with something like dis

Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
,,, to win six k. Is poor. How much will you stake mine?
ok don't worry
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
yes . buh not with an Mbaise girl
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by tomdon(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
What kind of creatures are on this nairaland. Not even one person could tell the OP the naked bitter truth!!!
Haba. How do you want to survive in the marriage if 200k is all you've got to spare?
Anyway all the arrangements purported by commenters are nothing but concoction unions, not well cooked
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by alfredjhay(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
����
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by alfredjhay(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin
Greatfullheart:
even If you Invite Few People, the Same Few People Will Carry Friends and Family Along.
grin
Greatfullheart:
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by charlsecy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
friday2011:
me wey marry for 2013 seff, i spent over 1.6m for my traditional alone (my wife is igbo) from imo state.
Which side in Imo?
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by Acidosis(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2020
ezugegere:
If you're a Catholic, you can do your Church wedding in Morning Mass. You don't really need coat or wedding gown if you wife will agree to that

The church won't foot the bills on bridal list, registry list, etc. These two are the real deal.
Re: Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? by bmaks: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Yes.....your father is not Bill Gates so use what u have without borrowing at all.

Just be sure you pay your bride price and dowry shikena!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service / Men Backing Live Crocodiles In Sokoto During A Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.