Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria (4149 Views)

Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2019
Restructuring of Nigeria hangs in the hand of Southerners. It is attainable and can be realized within a very short time if the South will consider the following and adhere to it in principle and action.

1. The next President must be a Southerner. This is not negotiable. South must be ready to retake the seat of power by all means, nothing is off the table.

2. South must rally behind a single candidate with a ready-to-go implementation plan for restructure.
This candidate must be an identified activist for restructuring or secession. A pro-restructure or a pro-Biafra. A party that fields this trait will be the choice in South.

3. The VP must come from North, Benue to be precise and a proven pro-MiddleBelt activist.

4. The pair must abandon 2014 confab and return to the 1963 constitution as baseline for restructuring.

5. Only candidates that committ to restructuring or secession will be supported to victory in the national elections to NASS.

6. Any candidate that fails to make restructuring its campaign mantra will be ignored and not given recognition on social media.

7. Southerners, 2023 is your chance to restructure Nigeria and break the fulani yoke forever.

8. If its not restructuring or secession we are not interested in it! Lets consciously make this our mantra.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Restructuring of Nigeria hangs in the hand of Southerners. It is attainable and can be realized within a very short time if the South will consider the following and adhere to it in principle and action.

1. The next President must be a Southerner. This is not negotiable. South must be ready to retake the seat of power by all means, nothing is off the table.

2. South must rally behind a single candidate with a ready-to-go implementation plan for restructure.
This candidate must be an identified activist for restructuring or secession. A pro-restructure or a pro-Biafra. A party that fields this trait will be the choice in South.

3. The VP must come from North, Benue to be precise and a proven pro-MiddleBelt activist.

4. The pair must abandon 2014 confab and return to the 1963 constitution as baseline for restructuring.

5. Only candidates that committ to restructuring or secession will be supported to victory in the national elections to NASS.

6. Any candidate that fails to make restructuring its campaign mantra will be ignored and not given recognition on social media.

7. Southerners, 2023 is your chance to restructure Nigeria and break the fulani yoke forever.

8. If its not restructuring or secession we are not interested in it! Lets consciously make this our mantra.

All the above is nonsense as the President of Nigeria has no powers to restructure Nigeria

Restructuring is a constitutional matter and the President of Nigeria has no powers to change or amend the constitution

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by horsepower101: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

All the above is nonsense as the President of Nigeria has no powers to restructure Nigeria

Restructuring is a constitutional matter and the President of Nigeria has no powers to change or amend the constitution

Perfect and correct response.

6 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Correct Oil nak ya head!! The only way to go

Violence should not be ruled out...

nofin is outta table

3 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Bazamfare: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lol. The moronic fool even said the VP most come from MB, Benue

5 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by codedguy1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by uninspired07: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

nofin is outta table

This is the crux of the matter. We need to be willing to deploy force because the core north will never allow change to occur.

How can illiterates destroy the lives of over 100 million southerners?

I am a Christian & I think it’s time the Church drops this conciliatory stand. It’s time we got radicalized. The UK, US, India & other nations in the world are fighting against Islam but we just keep spewing grammar. Our leaders are insincere & hypocritical.

Enough of the platitudes & time for action.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Arexit: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
What this country should do is to breakup into as many counties as needed, unity for this nigeria will never happen

7 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Never trust a Yoruba man

13 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

This is the crux of the matter. We need to be willing to deploy force because the core north will never allow change to occur.

I am a Christian & I think it’s time the Church drops this conciliatory stand. It’s time we got radicalized. The UK, US, India & other nations in the world are fighting against Islam but we just keep spewing grammar. Our leaders are insincere & hypocritical.

On this table I stand....!
No Fulani Jihadists would let go of Nigeria easily

We must reboot the system back to 1800 when fulanis weren't part of us totally.

6 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

So what do you propose?
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

nofin is outta table

I did not mention violence. Why is it the only input you have is for violence?
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Perkins2018: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yet many ignorant ipob always blame buhari for not restructuring Nigeria.

The truth is nobody is ready to restructure Nigeria. No lawmaker from the south supports restructuring. Southerners only blame the north for not restructuring Nigeria due to their hatred and ignorance. Nobody wants to restructure Nigeria.

Another thing is states can make laws that will force Nigeria to be restructured. The northerners are already doing things that should provoke southerners towards taking steps that will naturally restructure Nigeria.

States should make their own laws like the northerners are making sharia laws and turn the heat up on northerners.

11 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Perkins2018: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eartquake1:
Never trust a Yoruba man

Nobody trusts an ibo man either.

5 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Perkins2018: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

Stop blaming northerners when your own people in govt are greedy and never take any positive steps.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I did not mention violence. Why is it the only input you have is for violence?

Haba Oga, you said "by all means, nothing off the table". Your submission, subsection 1 clause 3

In my honourable Court, the assertion or clause on " by all means...." Signals the intent of use of Force as an option...!

5 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by uninspired07: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

On this table I stand....!
No Fulani Jihadists would let go of Nigeria easily

We must reboot the system back to 1800 when fulanis weren't part of us totally.

Since my childhood till now that I am very mature, all I have heard from the south is grammar, platitude & cries to the north for restructuring. These abokis will never listen to us unless we deploy violence. That’s why the northerners fear Wike, FFK, Fayose, Kanu & other volatile Christians who they fear can rally the Christian base to action. The day Christians leave behind their luxurious lives & face the northerners is the day of our liberation. All the preaching for peace by our men of God are emboldening terrorists to misbehave & they will invade us very soon if we continue being lackadaisical to issues of faith & freedom.

This is the best time to rise up & demand our rights since America is under the leadership of Republicans who hate Islamic terror. But our selfish & corrupt leaders will never do anything since they are stealing billions from the present arrangement. May God guise us till 2023 to see how things pan out with this contraption.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by uninspired07: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Haba Oga, you said "by all means, nothing off the table". Your submission, subsection 1 clause 3

In my honourable Court, the assertion or clause on " by all means...." Signals the intent of use of Force as an option...!

You’ve a point about our leaders who still frolick & enjoy with the northerners. The country is not moving forward at all. It’s only the politicians, entertainers & men of God that are feeding fat from the country while the rest of the country suffers.

7 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

The thread is on political action and is specific to putting the affairs of Nigeria in the hands of pro-restructuring and or pro-secession activists so that we can mitigate destruction and renew for progress.

After achieving that we would still need to have muslims and christians in the post-restructured society so we can practice diversity. So you must preserve religious diversity.

Problem is not religion, it is ethnic. Once everyone have their respective region they can do what they like in terms of tolerance or intolerance.

The political agenda to restructure is paramount, other things follow.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by uninspired07: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The thread is on political action and is specific to putting the affairs of Nigeria in the hands of pro-restructuring and or pro-secession activists so that we can mitigate destruction and renew for progress.

After achieving that we would still need to have muslims and christians in the post-restructured society so we can practice diversity. So you must preserve religious diversity.

Problem is not religion, it is ethnic. Once everyone have their respective region they can do what they like in terms of tolerance or intolerance.

The political agenda to restructure is paramount, other things follow.

Well, I am Yoruba man who has lived with Muslims all my life but I still fear them because of their love for terror. The Muslims in yoruba land are largely responsible for the bulk of southern support Buhari still enjoys in Nigeria today. I know that if we are successful with restructuring in the south, the Muslims will still constitute a problem by asking for Sharia to govern the lives of all Yorubas. Muslims are very stubborn & love to terrorize.

There’s no way to solve the issue if Muslims are still in the mix—unless of course the Christians in Yorubaland will migrate to the eastern region.

9 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

You’ve a point about our leaders who still frolick & enjoy with the northerners. The country is not moving forward at all. It’s only the politicians, entertainers & men of God that are feeding fat from the country while the rest of the country suffers.
You carry the fire as me, Bros...!
Each time I return from abroad to Nigeria I wept for how cowardly my people are over the years. The fear of Fulanis Jihadists is what is fueling these mess around the country. The Fulanis always carry on as if they are untouchable gods

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Rekhina(f): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Metaphysical , u have started ur skirmings once more with that ur alternative monicker legendhero!

2 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
This one has already started campaigning for Tinubu and Osibanjo.

Na Tornado go hit una not thunder.

9 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:
This one has already started campaigning for Tinubu and Osibanjo.

Na Tornado go hit una not thunder.

You get the point grin

That guy is a chameleon

9 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rekhina:
Metaphysical , u have started ur skirmings once more with that ur alternative monicker legendhero!

That shouldn't bother you. He can skim to high heaven's or skim to low heaven's .

He can create alternate moniker whether legendHero , LegendHer0 or metaphysical it doesn't change any fact.

Whenever people senses failure and defeat in future and when they see that it is no longer green at the end of the tunnel, they turn to Evangelist and preachers the of restructuring.

A Yoruba man is the last to support restructuring or even division. Anything he does to to curry (Cunny) favours which he thinks will help.

2023 is just a year when the gods who think they are powerful will be reminded that it was carved from the wood.

8 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
For those who don't know, Op is the last person that wants southern unity

He is rallying his point around Southern unity to campaign for Tinubu and Osibanjo

10 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eartquake1:

You get the point grin

That guy is a chameleon

I am not easily deceived. It is only those that can't reason that will fall for the cheap talks of chameleon.

No matter how, leapord doesn't changer it's pattern.

8 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by LegendHer0: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

That shouldn't bother you. He can skim to high heaven's or skim to low heaven's .

He can create alternate moniker whether legendHero , LegendHer0 or metaphysical it doesn't change any fact.

Whenever people senses failure and defeat in future and when they see that it is no longer green at the end of the tunnel, they turn to Evangelist and preachers the of restructuring.

A Yoruba man is the last to support restructuring or even division. Anything he does to to curry (Cunny) favours which he thinks will help.

2023 is just a year when the gods who think they are powerful will be reminded that it was carved from the wood.

Lol, like I said earlier, it’s an honor to equate me to metaphysical and it’s welcomed coz he’s also an intelligent omoluabi.

However I still maintain my humble self, Legendhero and I will make sure I torment all of you uninformed folks online trying to desecrate the mighty Yoruba tribe name.

Gracias!
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

You are correct. Im not saying you are wrong. Im just shocked that you put that out there first.

There is a reason that even big powers with capacity for instant elimination of their opponents will always reserve armed conflict for last option. Because the opponent you displace today could become a useful trade partner tomorrow.

So lets prioritize properly.
We are certain that in 2023 we will go to polls. We were very close to having our communities taken over in a national programme to settle fulani. We have not yet completely escaped from it. If another Northerner win after Buhari the programme will be implemented, if it hasnt been started by Buhari before he leaves. As we speak the template already exist. The funding has been budgeted and i believe as well that part of the new 30bn loan they are seeking will be diverted into ruga, even if its small scale. So we must displace fulani by all means in 2023.

The surest way to start is to schedule what we know. Election is a known fact. We will only elect forces interested in displacing fulani and giving the indigenes back the authority for self determination.

We need a new consciousness to think and accept this path to political renewal ahead of 2023 campaign.

Definitely to your point, we are past conciliatory talks of unity.

Unity will happen on its own, but restructuring must be driven to happen. We Southerners must actively drive it through electoral power.

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by uninspired07: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

You carry the fire as me, Bros...!
Each time I return from abroad to Nigeria I wept for how cowardly my people are over the years. The fear of Fulanis Jihadists is what is fueling these mess around the country. The Fulanis always carry on as if they are untouchable gods

You’re even lucky that you’re abroad. It’s more painful for those of us still stuck here. If I had your opportunity of being abroad, I will forget anything called Nigeria.

I have no love in my heart for the country at all.

2 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
LegendHer0:

Lol, like I said earlier, it’s an honor to equate me to metaphysical and it’s welcomed coz he’s also an intelligent omoluabi.

However I still maintain my humble self, Legendhero and I will make sure I torment all of you uninformed folks online trying to desecrate the mighty Yoruba tribe name.

Gracias!

Legend, its a greater honor for me when Im called Legend. Im yet to see a post from you i do not love. So much is my confidence and trust in your analysis, logic and activism that I already ticked the Like Box before I even read a post....and at conclusion im wising i could multiply the Likes and Shares.

I see their equating me to you as feedback, a grievance given to report a thorn they can't maneuver past without a painful stab. grin

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by LegendHer0: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

Well, I am Yoruba man who has lived with Muslims all my life but I still fear them because of their love for terror. The Muslims in yoruba land are largely responsible for the bulk of southern support Buhari still enjoys in Nigeria today. I know that if we are successful with restructuring in the south, the Muslims will still constitute a problem by asking for Sharia to govern the lives of all Yorubas. Muslims are very stubborn & love to terrorize.

There’s no way to solve the issue if Muslims are still in the mix—unless of course the Christians in Yorubaland will migrate to the eastern region.

I doubt your paternity as a Yoruba. Even if you are one, you really need to be kept in a camp like the Uyghurs muslims of China to undergo re-orientation.

Firstly, you are a liar. In 2015, the religious block that supported Buhari most are the redeem church and they are majorly Christians.

That you even opined that the Christian yorubas should move to the south east give credence to the fact that you are either an alien to Yoruba culture or you just finished smoking weed.

I’ve gone through your post and I can see you are a religious fanatics, where do you learn this from? Nibo ni agbo Ile yin ati wipe kini oriki re?

A sane omoluabi shouldn’t succumb to the practice of the religious bigotry that is constantly being played by the Igbos and the Hausa/Fulanis.

When has a Muslim Yoruba ever killed for religion? Which state in Yoruba land has the shariah law you’re taking about? What terror has the Muslim yorubas ever done to the Christians?

As a Muslim, I even bought several chickens for my Christian family this Christmas, the same case can be seen in virtually all families in the Southwest that features both Muslim and Christian alike in an extended family.

We are still trying to curb the insanity of MURIC as a body and yet you are here trying to be the weak link of religious divide among the Yorubas. God will judge everyone of you that have made it a duty to tarnish the culture of religious tolerance that our great ancestors sacrificed so much for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria / I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter / Low Turnout As Kwankwaso Visits Adamawa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.