Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria (4152 Views)

Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

I have given you an elderly advice. Occasionally also listen to Channels , TVC, Arise so that when APC is announced as 2023 presidential election winner, it will not come as a suprise to you.
Radio Biafra has really done more harms than good to you as of now
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

You could not have been wailing from Jan to December on par second billing
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Watch repeat of Channels news, you will see clearly where Abaribe was begging PMB for the release of N37b so that they can carry out the senate renovation. Opposition is not madness

And clearly Abaribe only stated why the facilities in senate aren't functioning......putting it as been pathetic.

Ruling party is not a sign of terrorism which the current party stands for by spearheading all economical terrorist activities.

Lai mohammed taught you well.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Merry Christmas my dear

SMH sad
U can as well tell that to chipink
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Afamed: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And clearly Abaribe only stated why the facilities in senate aren't functioning......putting it as been pathetic.

Ruling party is not a sign of terrorism which the current party stands for by spearheading all economical terrorist activities.

Lai mohammed taught you well.
You suddenly started changing the goal post.Na waaaa ooo. One of your challenges, you speak with 2 sides of your mouth
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Lol. You are full of contradiction. You said the president has so much power that he can do and undo. But in your same post , you said the President still has to bribe the National assembly N37bn just to have his $30b . Is that not contradicting? When he could have easily spent the same $37b in 2017 when he said requested it from senate under Saraki leadership. Truly most of you, talk before Una reason
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Afamed: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

SMH sad
U can as well tell that to chipink
We will not go down so so low like una

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet village headmaster. Restructuring comes with constitutional amendment. It has to go through the National assembly.Just the same way the president can not grant any referudum without the Senate approval
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by blasted12: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rekhina:
cc Adaibeku tank God u are back pls which kind human is this Helinues ? Tell me ,It(yes it ) makes nairaland a very terrible , cursed and very atrocious place ,

Seun pls remove Helinues and afamed or I deactivate ,they breeds evil ...spits
You can always call on your beloved Mr canceller to do it for you. That's of course after he's done washing your dirty panties

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

U never change goodbye forever
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Guestlander: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

She is right

Of course, Biafran goddess.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

You suddenly started changing the goal post.Na waaaa ooo. One of your challenges, you speak with 2 sides of your mouth
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Watch repeat of Channels news, you will see clearly where Abaribe was begging PMB for the release of N37b so that they can carry out the senate renovation. Opposition is not madness
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by blasted12: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
obailala:

A lot of people still do not realise how powerful the seat of the Nigerian president is. A Nigerian president can do and undo whatever he likes, if the will is there. Buhari recently just bribed the entire NASS with N37bn renovation just to get his $30bn loan request granted. I repeat, "a Nigerian president is so damn powerful and can do whatever he wants if he's willing and smart enough."
I think you're wrong. The president might be very powerful, but he's far from being all powerful. Take for instance the constitutional amendment to extend tenure limits, there's no president that can ever have his way on that matter no matter how powerful he might seem to be
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Give thanks to lai mohammed, he brought you up well.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Merry Christmas my dear
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
I think you're wrong. The president might be very powerful, but he's far from being all powerful. Take for instance the constitutional amendment to extend tenure limits, there's no president that can ever have his way on that matter no matter how powerful he might seem to be
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Sonnyboom: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
With this comment I can swear with my life that you are Igbo. I said this cos my father is a Muslims n my mother a Christian, my father do.not support Buhari but I do n am a christian.

Over 80% of my extended family are Muslims n no one loves terror. All that aside your comment is laces with bigotry hatred n excessive foolishness common trait of ipob Igbo n am willing to bet my life that you are Igbo.

uninspired07:

Well, I am Yoruba man who has lived with Muslims all my life but I still fear them because of their love for terror. The Muslims in yoruba land are largely responsible for the bulk of southern support Buhari still enjoys in Nigeria today. I know that if we are successful with restructuring in the south, the Muslims will still constitute a problem by asking for Sharia to govern the lives of all Yorubas. Muslims are very stubborn & love to terrorize.

There’s no way to solve the issue if Muslims are still in the mix—unless of course the Christians in Yorubaland will migrate to the eastern region.

3 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
You can always call on your beloved Mr canceller to do it for you. That's of course after he's done washing your dirty panties
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by PDJT: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
LegendHer0:

I doubt your paternity as a Yoruba. Even if you are one, you really need to be kept in a camp like the Uyghurs muslims of China to undergo re-orientation.

Firstly, you are a liar. In 2015, the religious block that supported Buhari most are the redeem church and they are majorly Christians.

That you even opined that the Christian yorubas should move to the south east give credence to the fact that you are either an alien to Yoruba culture or you just finished smoking weed.

I’ve gone through your post and I can see you are a religious fanatics, where do you learn this from? Nibo ni agbo Ile yin ati wipe kini oriki re?

A sane omoluabi shouldn’t succumb to the practice of the religious bigotry that is constantly being played by the Igbos and the Hausa/Fulanis.

When has a Muslim Yoruba ever killed for religion? Which state in Yoruba land has the shariah law you’re taking about? What terror has the Muslim yorubas ever done to the Christians?

As a Muslim, I even bought several chickens for my Christian family this Christmas, the same case can be seen in virtually all families in the Southwest that features both Muslim and Christian alike in an extended family.

We are still trying to curb the insanity of MURIC as a body and yet you are here trying to be the weak link of religious divide among the Yorubas. God will judge everyone of you that have made it a duty to tarnish the culture of religious tolerance that our great ancestors sacrificed so much for.
[/s]

-You think the international Yoruba terrorists that killed Lee Rigby in Lewisham London didn’t take Islamic “religion” into consideration? Religious tolerance my ass, anyway I think you meant to say culture of cowardice.

-Lol @ Restructure Nigeria. Just wait for your turn to be eliminated by the jihadists.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by orisa37: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Restructuring of Nigeria hangs in the hand of Southerners. It is attainable and can be realized within a very short time if the South will consider the following and adhere to it in principle and action.

1. The next President must be a Southerner. This is not negotiable. South must be ready to retake the seat of power by all means, nothing is off the table.
AGREED

2. South must rally behind a single candidate with a ready-to-go implementation plan for restructure.
This candidate must be an identified activist for restructuring or secession. A pro-restructure or a pro-Biafra. A party that fields this trait will be the choice in South.
AGREED
3. The VP must come from North, Benue to be precise and a proven pro-MiddleBelt activist.
ORTOM

4. The pair must abandon 2014 confab and return to the 1963 constitution as baseline for restructuring.
AGREED
5. Only candidates that committ to restructuring or secession will be supported to victory in the national elections to NASS.
AGREED

6. Any candidate that fails to make restructuring its campaign mantra will be ignored and not given recognition on social media.
AGREED

7. Southerners, 2023 is your chance to restructure Nigeria and break the fulani yoke forever.
AGREED
8. If its not restructuring or secession we are not interested in it! Lets consciously make this our mantra.
AGREED.

2 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by obailala(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Did the N37bn go into individual account as it was done popularly during Obj era?
Hahahaha... See question! Do you need special education to know how the heist works in Nigeria?
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by obailala(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
blasted12:
The president isnt omnipotent, but he is very powerful beyond measure.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Afamed: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
obailala:
Hahahaha... See question! Do you need special education to know how the heist works in Nigeria?
Definitely it's difficult to stop people like you from wailing
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet village headmaster. Restructuring comes with constitutional amendment. It has to go through the National assembly.Just the same way the president can not grant any referudum without the Senate approval
Afamed forget grammar. We know you abuokis don't want restructuring. Your minions in NAss are waiting to see how such a stupid thing would pass through them successfully.

Fools like you ask about what southern senators are doing or not doing about it, they know it would die on arrival and end up as mere academic exercise.

But if the slowpoke in Aso rock (of course nudged by the cabal) wants this done, the rubber stampers would get cracking.

2 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by obailala(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Lol.. this one calls me a wailer? Your brain is obviously programmed to view and interpret everyhting as 'we vs them'; you think everything must be pdp vs apc politics right? Smh!

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nowenuse:

If I may ask you, why are you Yoruba youths and your traditional leaders not speaking against MURIC?

Yoruba land will not easily survive a religious crisis or a religious partition. ...If you people don't put an end to this MURIC or silence them on affairs concerning your people, they will breed very serious troubles for you in the future.

If you pay attention you notice Prof. Akintola is careful not to demonstrate his madness within. He always attack or defend something outside SW.

We do not believe in killing voice of diversity in Yorubaland. Prof. Akintola is voice of diversity.

When he crosses boundaries he will be reined in. It has happened before when Afenifere called him and addressed a concern. Alaafin had also reprimanded him before.

If we censored individual expression there would be nothing called Fayose or FFK or Fela. All are welcomed to speak in Yorubaland just dont bring madness into Yorubaland to hurt its people, whether residents or visitors.

Prof. Akintola listens when he is warned, in exchange he is allowed to run his mouth. Like Legend said, MURIC is not a danger in Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by angelfallz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

All the above is nonsense as the President of Nigeria has no powers to restructure Nigeria

Restructuring is a constitutional matter and the President of Nigeria has no powers to change or amend the constitution
Yes you're correct. But you forget, this is Nigeria, whatever the president wants he gets. If the president says he wants restructuring nothing would stop him.
Do you remember that the APC did some internal party consultations on restructuring And came out with a report? Well that report was quietly dropped because the president is not interested in restructuring.

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Afamed: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Afamed forget grammar. We know you abuokis don't want restructuring. Your minions in NAss are waiting to see how such a stupid thing would pass through them successfully.

Fools like you ask about what southern senators are doing or not doing about it, they know it would die on arrival and end up as mere academic exercise.

But if the slowpoke in Aso rock (of course nudged by the cabal) wants this done, the rubber stampers would get cracking.
Confused mofo. You practically can't come up with a superior argument without insulting your Uncles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I See A Governors Death. Pray 4 Our Governors Please And Please! / New Lekki Bridge Picture / Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Shocking 2015 Predictions Is About To Be Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.