Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria (4153 Views)

Name One Igbo Politician Committed To Restructuring And Win 100k / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Confused mofo. You practically can't come up with a superior argument without insulting your Uncles
Oh puleeeese.. don't be bashful! Your post I qouted was not complimentary either so I wonder why you are standing on your tail.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Metaphysical I wouldn't say the OP is not achieveable, but as yoruba man, who among the crop of your present leaders are ready to queue behind you to achieve this by 2023, because I assume you want your angst against fulani domination to end by 2023?

Hello dear.
Well, this is very good point. I will try to put it modestly in perspective.

There is both a philosophical and theological explanation to the stimulations which support political dynamism of any society. The simplest of these is the individual participant in a political process, whether in capacity of an electorate or an office seeker.

You see, in the individual a conflict exist within...what we call inner conflict. This conflict swings the individual to make conscientious choices for his self-preservation and comfort. It can be called the spiritual/material conflict. When materially comforted the spiritual is often deprived, and when spiritually comforted the material is often deprived. The ideal is to find a balance between the two.

In Nigeria politicians are materially super-comforted. Their spirituality is swung in opposite direction and they loose the passion to feel and relate with the ordinary citizens...they become cold and distant to the woes and sufferings of society. After spending years in political office the material comfortness multiplies and they become turned off and turnwd against society. They get so super comfortable that they begin to see any criticism of their lifestyle as a personal conflict and they can no longer appreciate that the comfort was made possible in the first place by the people. They start to regard common wealth as personal wealth.

Thats where we have been for decades.

Anytime you mention a change to the system they see that as a disturbance in their comfort and wealth. In a regional Western Government I dont know anybody that will be paid pension after leaving Governor's lodge. Didnt you have a profession before you became Governor? Return to that for your income. But in Nigeria a Governor gets pension then goes to Senate for 4yrs get pension and return to Governors lodge for multiplied pension, return to Senate again for .....and so pension upon pension....the least of them get 10million Naira a month. Thats about 330,000 naira every ten days or 33,000 a day. They earn in a day what a minimum wage earner does not get in a month.

So how do we disrupt this? Restructuring!

There is a class of politicians who already have taken ownership of Restructuring. They are the ones we will vote. The veteran over pampered over comforted politician will destroy us before he surrenders his comfort. We are going to ignore their campaign.

So if you know any activist who already have built credibility in the restructuring movement and wants to run for office we want to hear them. We will bring them to power.

We dont need to hit street to revolt. There is a new tool and is called social media.

All world leaders are now on tweeter. Our voice and demands will be heard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Confused mofo. You practically can't come up with a superior argument without insulting your Uncles
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dedetwo:

Are you encircling yourself in the class of LegendRogue? This is infinitely laughable. A legend who could not separate propaganda from facts. grin grin grin grin Africans please spare me a minute of decency.

grin grin
Why does everyone attack my brother? Abeg leave am alone jare!

Can you imagine what asset he could be to Biafran cause....only if a veteran Biafran like yourself could cajole and win him over to the movement, without the antagonism. grin

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Even your senate minority leader, Abaribe was the one leading / begging PMB for the release of N37b so that they can carry out the senate renovation. It was televised on live TV

grin grin
Didnt Senate have its own budget and revenue stream? Why borrow to renovate Senate? What is wrong with the facility?

Shhyte!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Since your source of information is Radio Biafra / upper Iweka/ Afaraukwu branch , I don't expect less from you

Abeg dont chase him away from the thread. This is too many deadly blows, and i need his funny inputs to add diversity. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
myobjective:

Even in the Muslim world, people still find it very difficult to understand and implement sharia law not to talk of a country where more than half are actually known Muslim.

If Northern states with Arab wan't to be majority can't implement Sharia law properly what makes them think that the liberal Yoruba Muslim will be able to do it.

Akintola is a no body in south west among even Muslim, he is just the spokes man of the Saudi Arabia backed 'Wahabist' movement whose leader is the Sultan of Sokoto. The common Yoruba only care about an improved standard of living and how life will become meaningful to them.

I remember when I stop praying totally and declare that I am now an Atheist, my mother was saying '' Esin se pataki, to bale kirun ma losi church oloru kon ni gbogbo waunsi '' imagine such a culture of tolerance among different faith.

Correct!
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Can you imagine what asset he could be to Biafran cause....only if a veteran Biafran like yourself could cajole and win him over to the movement, without the antagonism. grin

Please nobody needs that boy called legendhero or legendHer0.

I can even manage you accept you to some extent but not that boy....Not at all.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
orisa37:
Restructuring of Nigeria hangs in the hand of Southerners. It is attainable and can be realized within a very short time if the South will consider the following and adhere to it in principle and action.

1. The next President must be a Southerner. This is not negotiable. South must be ready to retake the seat of power by all means, nothing is off the table.
AGREED

2. South must rally behind a single candidate with a ready-to-go implementation plan for restructure.
This candidate must be an identified activist for restructuring or secession. A pro-restructure or a pro-Biafra. A party that fields this trait will be the choice in South.
AGREED
3. The VP must come from North, Benue to be precise and a proven pro-MiddleBelt activist.
ORTOM

4. The pair must abandon 2014 confab and return to the 1963 constitution as baseline for restructuring.
AGREED
5. Only candidates that committ to restructuring or secession will be supported to victory in the national elections to NASS.
AGREED

6. Any candidate that fails to make restructuring its campaign mantra will be ignored and not given recognition on social media.
AGREED

7. Southerners, 2023 is your chance to restructure Nigeria and break the fulani yoke forever.
AGREED
8. If its not restructuring or secession we are not interested in it! Lets consciously make this our mantra.
AGREED.

South south south south

Which south be specific?
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by uninspired07: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:
With this comment I can swear with my life that you are Igbo. I said this cos my father is a Muslims n my mother a Christian, my father do.not support Buhari but I do n am a christian.

Over 80% of my extended family are Muslims n no one loves terror. All that aside your comment is laces with bigotry hatred n excessive foolishness common trait of ipob Igbo n am willing to bet my life that you are Igbo.

If you bet with all your life that I am Igbo, you’ll lose all you have as I am Yoruba. The fact that my views do not fit into the box that you feel yorubas should feel doesn’t change the fact that I am Yoruba.

Wahala ti e ni yen.

2 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Afamed: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oh puleeeese.. don't be bashful! Your post I qouted was not complimentary either so I wonder why you are standing on your tail.
You should have known by now, that I don't exchange banter with nonentity
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

If you bet with all your life that I am Igbo, you’ll lose all you have as I am Yoruba. The fact that my views do not fit into the box that you feel yorubas should feel doesn’t change the fact that I am Yoruba.

Wahala ti e ni yen.

Sonnyboom Any opposition is now igbo. You guys really need to think out of the box.

We should even fade out the nonsense restructuring and then stick with secession so that everyone will go their separate ways.

Tomorrow if Hausa fulani flogs you on the road, u go shout na Igbo send them.

What a country founded by British and lord lugard.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

I know you exchange pleasantries with APC only.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by LegendHer0: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Lol. Don’t mind those guys.

I’ve been whipping the ass of that one called Dende and that Melez is just a kid having fun online coz most of his words are incoherent.

They like taking things personal and they don’t know I’m an Ibadan proper boy. We know the response to all effrontery and we are actually veteran in taunting people.

Back to the topic, you are actually doing a nice job on this thread bro. I’m learning from the contributions.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Afamed:

Lol you are dying for my attention. You quoted me first right?

I have noticed you. You can now detonate your belt grin
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Hello dear.
Well, this is very good point. I will try to put it modestly in perspective.

There is both a philosophical and theological explanation to the stimulations which support political dynamism of any society. The simplest of these is the individual participant in a political process, whether in capacity of an electorate or an office seeker.

You see, in the individual a conflict exist within...what we call inner conflict. This conflict swings the individual to make conscientious choices for his self-preservation and comfort. It can be called the spiritual/material conflict. When materially comforted the spiritual is often deprived, and when spiritually comforted the material is often deprived. The ideal is to find a balance between the two.

In Nigeria politicians are materially super-comforted. Their spirituality is swung in opposite direction and they loose the passion to feel and relate with the ordinary citizens...they become cold and distant to the woes and sufferings of society. After spending years in political office the material comfortness multiplies and they become turned off and turnwd against society. They get so super comfortable that they begin to see any criticism of their lifestyle as a personal conflict and they can no longer appreciate that the comfort was made possible in the first place by the people. They start to regard common wealth as personal wealth.

Thats where we have been for decades.

Anytime you mention a change to the system they see that as a disturbance in their comfort and wealth. In a regional Western Government I dont know anybody that will be paid pension after leaving Governor's lodge. Didnt you have a profession before you became Governor? Return to that for your income. But in Nigeria a Governor gets pension then goes to Senate for 4yrs get pension and return to Governors lodge for multiplied pension, return to Senate again for .....and so pension upon pension....the least of them get 10million Naira a month. Thats about 330,000 naira every ten days or 33,000 a day. They earn in a day what a minimum wage earner does not get in a month.

So how do we disrupt this? Restructuring!

There is a class of politicians who already have taken ownership of Restructuring. They are the ones we will vote. The veteran over pampered over comforted politician will destroy us before he surrenders his comfort. We are going to ignore their campaign.

So if you know any activist who already have built credibility in the restructuring movement and wants to run for office we want to hear them. We will bring them to power.

We dont need to hit street to revolt. There is a new tool and is called social media.

All world leaders are now on tweeter. Our voice and demands will be heard.

I admire your optimism for the emergence of a truly egalitarian Nigeria.
But I'm afraid we don't have enough truly altruistic citizens be they activist or not.

Those you call activist are a bunch sponsored by the same politicians you seek to retire.

Nigeria lacks that strong middle force required to fight and win the battle using the sheer instrumentality of dialogue.

You must have enormous financial war chest to win people to your side in the present situation.

Then show me one Nigerian today that possess such financial capability without having to have gone through the system to become rich.

And as soon as he rears his head, the government of the day will dig up his dirt.

At the end of the day, it's self-preservation first before the desire for a truly prosperous society where everyone can live and enjoy.

If Nigeria cannot afford a break up, it should at least reform it's electoral processes to truly reflect the wishes of the people.

2 Likes

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

See ehn, omo Ogun ni mi (but I won’t tell you where in Ogun State) but this response is the usual response from liberal Muslims like you who have failed to call out people like Prof. Ishaq. Akintola who’s threatening the rest of us with Sharia but want to shut Christians up for speaking up against terror. Fortunately for me, my family is fully Christian & I don’t have Muslims in my family even though we are Yoruba. The fact is that there is a terror problem with Islam which liberal Muslims refuse to identify or condemn thus making a hiterto nice religion a nightmare for the rest of the world.

And as for my comment that Christians of Yoruba stock can move to the east if disturbed by Muslims after Nigeria is restructured, I said so because that might be the proper course of action for those who might be able to withstand Islamic aggression. We both know Muslims will always agitate wherever they are in large numbers. You can see the damage MURIC headed by a fellow yoruba man is causing to the religious harmony in Yorubaland by asking for Sharia? I have never seen your likes condemning that.

You are reckless, if indeed you are Yoruba, to say you suspect fellow Yoruba of terrorizing you because you are different from them, you are a bigger danger than MURIC or Prof. Akintola.

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Sonnyboom: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nope any opposition is not Igbo only the extremely senseless, bigoted n hate filled ones like you are. You can deny you are not Igbo n let me expose your foolishness the more.

MelesZenawi:

Sonnyboom Any opposition is now igbo. You guys really need to think out of the box.

We should even fade out the nonsense restructuring and then stick with secession so that everyone will go their separate ways.

Tomorrow if Hausa fulani flogs you on the road, u go shout na Igbo send them.

What a country founded by British and lord lugard.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Sonnyboom: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
I do not have a feel of what Yoruba should feel I simply understand no Yoruba can be as explicitly foolish as you have chosen to be n I stand on my word that you are not Yoruba. It matter little if you are cursed or simply a dead brain you can never ever be Yoruba I swear on the grave of even your father.

uninspired07:

Wahala ti e ni yen.

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
He mentioned the NASS members, or you did not see it?
gidgiddy:

All the above is nonsense as the President of Nigeria has no powers to restructure Nigeria

Restructuring is a constitutional matter and the President of Nigeria has no powers to change or amend the constitution
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Nope any opposition is not Igbo only the extremely senseless, bigoted n hate filled ones like you are. You can deny you are not Igbo n let me expose your foolishness the more.

I don't behave like you guys that deny their ethnicity to prove a point.

Go through my post and cure your foolishness you wish to expose.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
How can you say some states are not viable when clans and communities have been existing for thousands of years? This is cowardice!
myobjective:

This i just the obvious truth. Nigerians east of river are delusional about their importance and resources in their domain ( mineral, Agricultural and human resources). The truth is majority of Nigeria state are not economically viable to stand on their own, couple with our materialistic culture resulting from free crude oil money, the elite and the political class know this, reasons known of them are passionate about restructuring like the common man in the street.

The reality we found our self in Nigeria required that we need to change our current system to a more efficient one. We need to look at our ever increasing population, our poor technical an engineering education and ever increasing poverty rate especially in the North. Nigeria is currently sitting on a time bomb waiting to explode if we don't address all our social problem.

The truth still remain that the core North is the most backward region and major drawing back to whatever reform that Nigeria needs to unleash her potential as an industrial giant, we have all what it takes to be among the top leading economics in the world. We have abundant natural gas, fairly educated and highly enterprising citizens, very arable land mass, adequate surface water and the market. What we lack has been leadership owing to years of Northern Military juntas with nothing upstairs running the affairs of the nation and the politics of sentiment that end us with clueless Jonathan and now brainless Buhari.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Exactly like USA.
myobjective:

Please if I may ask, can you itemize the things you want the Nigeria state to change or restructured?

When you talk about these changes do you mean, we should go back to the structure in place before 1966, or as six geo-political zones or each state act as semi independent country as it is being done in USA ?

Because i don't understand the part where you say '' citing Abuja and Lagos in the south-east and South-south ''
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
Unfortunately, the constitution itself is illegal because the Illegitimate military govt handed it to us. This is not the people's constitution of 1963! We should have a sovereign national conference and get a new constitution or go back to 1963 constitution or breakup afterall marriage is not by force
Afamed:

Keep quiet village headmaster. Restructuring comes with constitutional amendment. It has to go through the National assembly.Just the same way the president can not grant any referudum without the Senate approval
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
I admire your optimism for the emergence of a truly egalitarian Nigeria.
But I'm afraid we don't have enough truly altruistic citizens be they activist or not.

Those you call activist are a bunch sponsored by the same politicians you seek to retire.

Nigeria lacks that strong middle force required to fight and win the battle using the sheer instrumentality of dialogue.

You must have enormous financial war chest to win people to your side in the present situation.

Then show me one Nigerian today that possess such financial capability without having to have gone through the system to become rich.

And as soon as he rears his head, the government of the day will dig up his dirt.

At the end of the day, it's self-preservation first before the desire for a truly prosperous society where everyone can live and enjoy.

If Nigeria cannot afford a break up, it should at least reform it's electoral processes to truly reflect the wishes of the people.

Very deep and insightful. Thanks.

I read an interview by Prof Wande Abimbola after he finished serving as Senator Leader during one of the transition segments between 1992 and 1999, and he outlined the expectations awaiting him when he got back into town. During his tenure as Senate Leader his constituency expected him to act in the accustomed way of Abuja politicians and flood town with money and contracts. This did not happen. They were really furious at end of his legislative service that he returned to them in same way he had departed to Abuja. He did not enrich himself! People in his town shunned him and thought of him as a disservice to their pride.

There is nothing in what you say I will disagree with...i just wanted to share that to give real life account on its own scale. We are in trouble when a community expect a Chief Priest (Araba Agbaye) to steal from public treasury.

This idea of uprooting and displacing unitary system and its pool of custodians is not a fix-all approach. Change comes with pains and failures preceed success. Anyone looking for a smooth and painless transition is a dreamer, reality is those who want to displace the financiers and bankrollers of political rot must come prepared in all aspects of readiness.

Forcing a change through electoral process is first step. Look at O To Ge in Kwara, who would have thought a small band of guys could force a revolutionary change in Kwara and displace a political institution?

There are people willing to bankroll a restructure of this country if they see elements on the ground they can bridge to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:
I do not have a feel of what Yoruba should feel I simply understand not Yoruba can be as explicitly foolish as you have chosen to be n I stand on my word that you are not Yoruba. It matter little if you are cursed or simply a dead brain you can never ever be Yoruba I swear in the grave of even your father.

He speaks Yoruba, he understands a little bit of Yoruba culture and he has disowned his root to claim Yoruba. We welcome anyone that see us as a desirable identity to adopt but not a sabotage like uninspired.

His name handle alone speaks volume "uninspired"!

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
You dont have public decorum. You shouldn't be here
Sonnyboom:
I do not have a feel of what Yoruba should feel I simply understand not Yoruba can be as explicitly foolish as you have chosen to be n I stand on my word that you are not Yoruba. It matter little if you are cursed or simply a dead brain you can never ever be Yoruba I swear in the grave of even your father.

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by blasted12: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2019
obailala:
The president isnt omnipotent, but he is very powerful beyond measure.
That doesn't mean he can amend the Constitution to suit his whims
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Very deep and insightful. Thanks.

I read an interview by Prof Wande Abimbola after he finished serving as Senator Leader during one of the transition segments between 1992 and 1999, and he outlined the expectations awaiting him when he got back into town. During his tenure as Senate Leader his constituency expected him to act in the accustomed way of Abuja politicians and flood town with money and contracts. This did not happen. They were really furious at end of his legislative service that he returned to them in same way he had departed to Abuja. He did not enrich himself! People in his town shunned him and thought of him as a disservice to their pride.

There is nothing in what you say I will disagree with...i just wanted to share that to give real life account on its own scale. We are in trouble when a community expect a Chief Priest (Araba Agbaye) to steal from public treasury.

This idea of uprooting and displacing unitary system and its pool of custodians is not a fix-all approach. Change comes with pains and failures preceed success. Anyone looking for a smooth and painless transition is a dreamer, reality is those who want to displace the financiers and bankrollers of political rot must come prepared in all aspects of readiness.

Forcing a change through electoral process is first step. Look at O To Ge in Kwara, who would have thought a small band of guys could force a revolutionary change in Kwara and displace a political institution?

There are people willing to bankroll a restructure of this country if they see elements on the ground they can bridge to make it happen.
Even the O toh geh movement wouldn't have succeeded if it wasn't backed by a bigger financial war chest than the Sarakis.
We should agitate for electoral reforms first. It's a low hanging fruit that has the capability to feed all to contentment.
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by Egbetuaaa: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
That doesn't mean he can amend the Constitution to suit his whims
[/s]
Re: The Shortest Route To Restructuring Of Nigeria by reality1010: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Restructuring of Nigeria hangs in the hand of Southerners. It is attainable and can be realized within a very short time if the South will consider the following and adhere to it in principle and action.

1. The next President must be a Southerner. This is not negotiable. South must be ready to retake the seat of power by all means, nothing is off the table.

2. South must rally behind a single candidate with a ready-to-go implementation plan for restructure.
This candidate must be an identified activist for restructuring or secession. A pro-restructure or a pro-Biafra. A party that fields this trait will be the choice in South.

3. The VP must come from North, Benue to be precise and a proven pro-MiddleBelt activist.

4. The pair must abandon 2014 confab and return to the 1963 constitution as baseline for restructuring.

5. Only candidates that committ to restructuring or secession will be supported to victory in the national elections to NASS.

6. Any candidate that fails to make restructuring its campaign mantra will be ignored and not given recognition on social media.

7. Southerners, 2023 is your chance to restructure Nigeria and break the fulani yoke forever.

8. If its not restructuring or secession we are not interested in it! Lets consciously make this our mantra.
This is a nice plan though not new. The fear in this plan is that the Yoruba people cannot be trusted. They pay lip service on restructure. The North does not want restructure and the Yoruba people becos it will deny them of the opportunities they enjoy under this imbalance system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News! Udom's Commissioner Turns Garri Seller! (Photos) / See Kanu's Letter To British High Commission In Nigeria / If Tinubu Becomes APC Flag Bearer For 2023, I Will Deactivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.