Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? (43254 Views)

10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 / New Year 2019 Celebrations Around The World / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by richPHAROAH: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
i lost it

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
tonididdy:
1.5m...fake Dubai visa

chai!
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by cassyrooy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
girlhaley:
Lost my mum, my grandma and 2 uncles

The most painful one is my Mum

Now... I hate the month called October!
I hated it too, until I managed to overcome the mark it left on me.

Since I lost my mum on October 1st, 2015, my life was never the same.

I lost my smile and my happiness, I was a shadow of myself, but now I'm improving by the day and the Q1 of 2020 will spell remarkably for my continued growth.

TBVH, it hurts like hell. I wish for you to be strong, let the healing process occur by the day, don't hold onto it and look forward to happiness.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by hayodejipop: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Was in debt, frustrated, humiliated and depressed all because of the debt... But I thank for life!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
viva1103:
Its very difficult to type it but i lost my darling mum today.
take heart, God comfort you and your family.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by macklef(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost my vibrant health. But that will change next year by Gods grace

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Kennedymac(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
lost my phone that contains my every bank details on the 14th of December and on the 15th they cleared my account

made me not to travel for Christmas ,so painful recalling this right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ayomidepaul(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wasted money on Canada visa three times this year...this year is horrible, But all thanks to God for life

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by sapientia1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lost a relationship of 5 and a half years.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by sprints1: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
I chased a girl through out this year only to find out she is into someone else painful

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by EnaibeSam: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
totosucker:
I lost a friend. A young vibrant man, full of life. Got married last year, had his baby this year and died two weeks ago. RIP Sam

So pathetic, may God console the family and friends. But those of you that like this pathetic story, na wa for una o

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by framie05: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost two of my very close friend this year. I cried helplessly. One was due to health issues and the other was due to accident. Their death really changed my view about life. They had a very great impact in my life. May their souls rest in peace

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Guest911: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
I applied to several jobs abroad and didn’t get a positive response cry
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by hkidola00(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Chelsea cut my 36 million naira ticket. That day Bournemouth beat them 1-0. I nearly died
do u mind if i see d screenshot, I'm interested in ur selections
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
I was called by my former boss to hurriedly attend an interview, that my dream job I've been praying for had finally come. I hurried down to the recruiting company with my last money on me that day. I did the interview and I was accepted. The following day I was told to return, which I did. Now straight to business. I was told I'll run an engine at Escravos, two weeks in and two weeks out. The owner of the contract was a local government chairman in Warri, he already have more than one contract running in Escravos but he's also biding for the supply of Engines so he too will gain the percentage for every month. The owner of the contract made a mistake for buying fairly used Engines why others bought brand-new, thinking he could use his connection to skip through the test carried on each engine. Yes, they did low test at Chevron, that's how the Engines where rejected, all this process took more than three months. One should know how chevron follow their standard procedures which takes a whole lot of time. At the end, he lost the contract, me too lost the opportunity. But during the cause of the months which I spent waiting, the recruiting company employed me as their services engineer, base on my performance. I went for field work with them to Escravos during my awaiting time of the contract job. Currently, I'm at home for months waiting for opportunities. The recruiting company don't have field contract often. They deal more on sales and purchase of machines, vessel, maintenance and Marine equipment. Up till date, I still feel pained. I've applied and applied, yet nothing keep coming. I've done my humanly best. Owing three months rent already and I'm so worried and depressed at that

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Teeboy15(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
bless1:
Lost someone so dear to me, after she returned from Sweden. She was like a elder sister to me, she was pregnant, after everything she went through it was her time of blessing, life was cut out of her. I cannot forget this pain. She died in October. Rest in peace dear big sister, I love you but God love you most.

2019 wasn't particularly a good year for me.

March 22nd, two days after my mom's birthday I lost my immediate elder sister right before my eyes. God this hurts so so much..

I spoke with her till 11:48pm, she was full of life, never knew I would take her dead body to the mortuary the next morning.

How I wish I kept vigil with her.

Her six year old daughter's scream of 'my mommy, my mommy, my mommy' woke me up that morning.

I went to check my sister's pulse, didn't feel any, she was sleeping faced down. Was scared to agree with my conviction on what I thought it was until I summoned courage to flip her.

Lord have mercy, terrible urine smell oozed. My sister had choked. My own sister that I grew up with? Someone I spoke with last night? I was confused.

My breaking point was when my mom came to the hospital. She was looking at her daughter's dead body.

I almost died that moment.

Two months after I lost my job.

Things were hard.

Three month after I got another job, but it was filled deceit, had to stop.

Thank God for my family and my fiancé who have been wonderful and most supportive.

Been a very tough year but giving up is never an option.

Only thing I got is hope, that's the only thing I ain't giving up in my life

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Williamsesco(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=sentee post=85360523]The Lost of my mum. Sorry for ur lost

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Prophet777: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Someone packaged & sold a car with a bad engine to me. It was a car I intended to use for uber business. Now, I am at a huge loss... My mechanic conspired with him to defraud me.

What a world!

14 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
April 22 2019 I lost my job
September 19th 2019 My dad who had chronic asthma finally went to rest @59.RIP Dad

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Afrocentric: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Sorry bro, May God grant in his infinite mercy grant him eternal rest.
Thanks so much
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Divay22(f): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
1EmmyKay:
Lost my education at the Uni had to dropout just when am getting to level 3.. Pains and depression though.. But we move!.
What happened? How
I'm so sorry.
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Prakash247(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
liz4eno:
Lost my immediate younger sister on the 10th of this month, I'm yet to recover.
God will console you. You shall not witness such again in Jesus name. Take heart my sister, God will be with you

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by aalangel(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oh My Daddy cry cry cry I'll never ever stop crying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by ogbonti: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
lildonna:
I lost my son.

very sorry for the loss Sir, be comforted - the good lord is your strength
Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Prakash247(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Alldrinksin9ja:
I lost a 5 months pregnancy i waited 10years to have!!!!
Jan 13, 2019 was a sad day in our lives but not as painful as seeing the salt of my life cry so much!!!!
Father Lord, i worship ur majesty cos no one can question u...
Almighty God will surprise you before the end of first quarter of this year. You will recover all that you ve lost in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Divay22(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Alldrinksin9ja:
I lost a 5 months pregnancy i waited 10years to have!!!!
Jan 13, 2019 was a sad day in our lives but not as painful as seeing the salt of my life cry so much!!!!
Father Lord, i worship ur majesty cos no one can question u...
Tell her not to worry.
God will give her double of what she lost.
My love to her kiss and God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Swissheart(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
cassyrooy:
You'll be fine, I remember when I lost mine 4years ago, it was unbearable when any thing brings about her memories.

But now, I look forward to being happy because she'd want me to live, and live happily despite the pain that I carry within me.

I hope to marry early sha to get some comfort.
Hmmmn..... Depressed, Heartbroken, pained are the nearest words I can pick on since it happened. I have been juggling between normalcy and psychological breakdown since May. My Mom was my closest girl. She was my real G. Everything reminds me of her. This minute it feels like 2019 should be erased because it took my mom.....and the next minute......It feels like it shouldn't end, so my mom won't roll off with it. It's been really crazy.

Thanks for commenting

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Reading folks' comments up there really pierced my heart.
May God restore all the good things lost.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Respect55(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
Borrowed 170k from my wife to add fix hilux i hires to companies...took a cab from rumuola to ikoku,reach ikoko money i no see again...i loss memory for 1week.my wife had to emback on 3days fasting asking for Gods intervention.
Your fellow passenger don do u strong thing

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Aplaudez(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
johnkey:
What's the most painful loss you had this year? Drop your comments and release the weight from your heart before 2020.

For me, that'll be the AED 500 Beats by Dre Bluetooth speaker my babe sent me from Dubai, used it for 2 days. God punish those traffic robbers.

lost this lovely student of mine, very lively and friendly around me at work, measles killed, Rest On Olajesu you'll be forever in my heart!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Tonyclems(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
I lost my both parent between July and September and I lost my job in October, what a year

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? by Lizme21(f): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lost almost all my late dad's hard earned goods and properties in our house to thieves in march. And this happened in an estate that has security oo, only because no one was in the house for almost 6mths. The thieves stole almost everything from beds, to inverter battery and wires, to cloths to generators, to our cooking pots, to ceiling fans, to tvs, blender, list endless... Still praying n hoping they get their rewards soon because the things they stole were of values. How can human beings be so heartless?? To say they cleared a whole house and till now, no one can tell how it happened.. Its well

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / Origin Of Some Common Nigerian Pigin / A Snake In My Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.