Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? (33285 Views)

Slave Masters At Work Place / My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work. / How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Jayess: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
charles009:

Talking to them apologetically is absolute gibberish and utter nonsense.

You don't know anything, have you heard stories of people that lose their lives by attacks from their employees, if he wants to be safe he has to act humbly, even if he will fire them later. A true leader has no problem saying sorry. Some people have no heart man, it's how far you have seen anyway, if I get the poster very well, his dad died on the issue.... Saying sorry is not weakness man!
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Jayess: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gforce2015:

Trashy advise from pillage.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Iseoluwani: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Crystalclara:
Omoh sack them all and do a fresh recruitment. The bad eggs are much, before they ruin your effort.

Jokerman do this but dont sack all at once
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Deepthoughts: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jokerman:
Hello. I need advice on this topic

About a year ago, my Dad died, being an owner of a primary school with my mom, thereafter o assumed head of the school, although I run my own freelance engineering installation and maintenance service on HVACs and Diesel engines.

In course of this education line, I'm obtaining my certificate in PGDE( in view).

Now this is the case...

There are some old staff in the school then whom use to collect school fees on behalf of the school and you know Nigerians, instead of remitting the fees to the school, they divert and scam and even go as far as lending money to different people in the vicinity.

However since I took over, I forcefully stopped the collection, and redirected all fees to be paid at the bank. Mhen, it was not small trouble, fight, gossiping, spoiling me at the back etc, but I never listened to such, and right now no one collects these fees again... Everything goes through me coz I'm trying to sanitize it. I also required the services of a registered security company operator (sheriff deputies) for the school

Problems I needed advice

1. Sometimes these rebellion. They gossip and talk evil to people that I'm very harsh etc

2. I have changed 2 security operators because of compromises with these staff. I will give instruction, Buh those they'd do otherwise and bend to what other older staff tell them. Recently, the present security did something contrary and I scolded him toughly. Recently, he had an alteration with a parent and I asked him to just plead with her. He refused blatantly. I was surprised and even my mom too. He said he doesn't like the way I scold him and that's why bla bla bla, infront of all other staff. My mom asked me not to change him Buh I'm skeptical

I already feel like changing him with his company supervisor coz he lives around the vicinity and he now gossips with those old staff who might be telling him I'm too young to order him to do things

4. These old staffs are like friends to my mom and they already carry a lot of influence with most of the parents (which I also cut off too). One of them is wife to my mom's brother

5. My mother has been telling me to be patient even my wife. I do not want to employ an headteacher until I change a lot of things

The school has about 300-350 pupils, and employs 18 staff

Advice needed
use obasanjo's carrot and stick method,if you can afford it give the staff an increment in pay to make it competitive but Insist that things should n must be done properly so that the staff would have to sit up or ship out,if your pay n condition of work is favourable you surely wouldn't lack good hands,there is no sentiment in business.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by IfeomaOnu1: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just ignore them. Keep doing the right thing, eventually, everyone will accept the fact that things have changed. I am in the system and l believe you are doing just fine. Just be conscious to give respect to everyone irrespective of age or status.

undecided
Jokerman:
I only shouted at the security man once coz I asked him to do something. He didn't coz I believe he's listening to talks. I have always asked him to flash my number when he doesn't understand something Buh he wouldn't... The next time I asked him to do something, and he refused blatantly, that's he's doing his job and his reason in front of other staff was that he didn't like the way I talked to him.. I wanted to call his company Buh my mom is saying I shouldn't although I would still change him

I feel he's feeling he's older than me, and I can't be ordering him around.

I stopped the collection of fees by this staff because they were using the money anyhow, borrowing other staff money and other people in the vicinity, so much it became a laughing stock. So when I assumed this post, I sent bulk messages to all our parents that school fees to any staff is stopped. Some found it hard to stop, hence why I introduced strictness

Now they go spoiling me this and that. I hear this stuff but I pay no attention to that. At my front, they behave, at my back, Na so so talk
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by BRATISLAVA: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Saltybear:

So far you have tried here is my advise

You have to have a three step plan

Number 1 divide and conquer

Establish a clear goal : in this case to replace this staff with as little down time as possible and to have the school running seamlessly.

Promote the one with the most influence and gossip tendency , make it unexpected and call him or her out infront of all the other staff and praise this staff abundantly and.thank the said staff for advise in front of all the others then tell them to emulate this staff for growth and ensure that good virtues are.rewarded ensure there is a good salary increase for just this staff and place this staff above all the others , to give them instructions and have the other teachers report to this teacher only no more directly to you

Result: this will break their cabal and breed distrust and you will also have an eye amongst the team

Second phase : prior to this you must have made this teacher above set stringent rules and certain changes that you are certain will.be violated .. make.sure all penalties are announced by this teacher above never you.. ask you NYSc corpers who will be teaching assistants, to some of the other cabal members , you come up with the list yourself but give the list to said teacher to distribute to other teachers , note thr plan is these teaching assistants will.be used to replace this old cargo

Phase three: have this head teacher alot more responsibility to the corpers and announce a monthly best staff reward, make it something you can sustain like 5k monthly to the best teacher the corpers must partake , use influence to ensure corpers win mostly and never announce this yourself but always praise the so called head teacher for such ingenuity

By this time the cabal will be coming to.you to gossip against the head teacher and curry favor always play along

Your management meetings must only consist of yourself, mum.and that teacher
The teacher should have his or her own meetimgs with the other teacher ..never ever meet with them directly

Replacement phase

Have a meeting with the teacher to announce a down sizing , corpers will have to take slack since they are only paid small change.. ask that teacher to recommend two teachers to be downsized grin

Look what you need is a business development professional

Send me a PM

The only reasonable advice here. Exactly how I would deal with this.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by BRATISLAVA: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
healthserve:

I wish I could tell him to investigate what killed his father. And that people die even in their own affairs from issues like this. Overall I don't see only bad staffs, I see an immature handler here. That's all I see. And if he's not smart, they'll do him harm.

Cc Jokerman. Can we talk? Can I have your undivided attention?
Do you feel the staff killed him? So that they could run the school for their illicit gains?
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jokerman:

About a year ago, my Dad died, being an owner of a primary school with my mom, thereafter o assumed head of the school, although I run my own freelance engineering installation and maintenance service on HVACs and Diesel engines.

In course of this education line, I'm obtaining my certificate in PGDE( in view).

Now this is the case...

There are some old staff in the school then whom use to collect school fees on behalf of the school and you know Nigerians, instead of remitting the fees to the school, they divert and scam and even go as far as lending money to different people in the vicinity.

However since I took over, I forcefully stopped the collection, and redirected all fees to be paid at the bank. Mhen, it was not small trouble, fight, gossiping, spoiling me at the back etc, but I never listened to such, and right now no one collects these fees again... Everything goes through me coz I'm trying to sanitize it. I also required the services of a registered security company operator (sheriff deputies) for the school

Problems I needed advice

1. Sometimes these rebellion. They gossip and talk evil to people that I'm very harsh etc

2. I have changed 2 security operators because of compromises with these staff. I will give instruction, Buh those they'd do otherwise and bend to what other older staff tell them. Recently, the present security did something contrary and I scolded him toughly. Recently, he had an alteration with a parent and I asked him to just plead with her. He refused blatantly. I was surprised and even my mom too. He said he doesn't like the way I scold him and that's why bla bla bla, infront of all other staff. My mom asked me not to change him Buh I'm skeptical

I already feel like changing him with his company supervisor coz he lives around the vicinity and he now gossips with those old staff who might be telling him I'm too young to order him to do things

4. These old staffs are like friends to my mom and they already carry a lot of influence with most of the parents (which I also cut off too). One of them is wife to my mom's brother

5. My mother has been telling me to be patient even my wife. I do not want to employ an headteacher until I change a lot of things

Advice needed
Oga sacking should be the last thing on your mind. Bcs if u dare sack, believe me that will be the end. Some teachers has already build a strong relationship with the pupils parents.
Secondly, leadership requires a lot, the earlier u understand it the better, bcs changing status quo in that school will not be a day job. Maybe your dad was lenient with them and u are the kind of strictness.

ISHILOVE HAPPY WEEKEND
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by BRATISLAVA: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
dehi:
Well I will advise that you institute a form of weekly staff meeting. Where everyone get to air their views, contribution and anger to you on the meetings. But definitely there are some of them that really needs to go, there are some of them peddling the antagonist approach by the teachers. So do your secret investigation to fish out the perpetrators. Put effort to get training in human relations and business management

What do their views matter? They're evidently recalcitrant lazy people. Listening to them will only lose him more money. And he's running a business, not a mutual fund for teachers who didn't add on a Kobo of OE.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by healthserve(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

Do you feel the staff killed him? So that they could run the school for their illicit gains?

Yes. I'm maintaining that this young man is going about seeking more than he assumes he's seeking for, aka his father's direct/indirect killers. Workplace politics is always dirty and not for the pure and naive which was why I wanted his undivided attention to chip him some elderly counsel

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Dollarseeker: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
that security man that refused to apologize, give him query if he disobeys you again, sack him. for those teachers who diverts school fees of the school. call all of them and have a meeting with them and your mum. Ask them to refund the money diverted or pay with it from their salary. they will plead to pay with their salary so all you need do is deduct like #5,000 or 10k from their salary until the money is cleared. Then give them query and if they commit any of such offense again, sack them. pls I will like to mail you, can I ? Jokerman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Be patient with him and talk to him, if he does not change, you change him.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by gudugudumeje: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Be professional. Give them orientation and training on "Effective Work and Teamworking".You will sit down with them to undergo the training... And you will see the better part of them... Other things may latter follow. For more details u may call - 08055470825
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by femi4: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Now this is the case...

Problems I needed advice

Advice needed
You are doing good, it ll take time for them to adjust to the new sheriff in town

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Toluwashe778: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
pls uncle, u have to be very careful sir. the issue with school setting is a different case entirely. some children are in that school because of some teachers. some pupils are also there because of some pupils . meaning if u chase one , u chase all. pls be careful so that they will not say u ruin ur fathers business. u also have to be lenient a little bit . u are different from ur father and they are humans too. they are already use to one system and suddenly u are coming to change everything. another thing is that if u want to be a good leader, pls don't be bossy. it will really help u. greet them well, appreciate them, encourage them, be nice too, see them as colleagues, ask for their advice and support, be friendly, be approachable, love them, help them when they have problems, make friends with them, ask them how things were done before u came in. may God almighty help u. remember to take thing lightly .
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by frozen70(f): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Now this is the case...

Problems I needed advice

Advice needed

Forget about what they are saying behind you

You must be a topic of gossip as far as you ha e taken over the school authority

Employ fresh teachers, after a term, release the old one's to go or select those you think their services are no longer needed

Find a way and give the staff incentives so that they will be motivated

As for the security personnel, you can change the security firm by getting another one

And let the new ones that comes, teach them how to mind their business

Be courageous because you are fighting the visible and invisible

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
pDudd:
This is a simple matter. There are certain things you needed to do but never did.

1. Call a meeting of all staff (teachers, security, cleaners, support staff, etc) and provide refreshments. Tell them that as they know now, that your dad is dead and there is a new management in the school and that you need their help in helping you run the school. Ask them to give their various opinions about how things need to be done and you also suggest if you have a better way of doing those things. In this way everyone feels good that they are seen as relevant and also policy makers for the school. Pls remember to provide free food grin

2. You should not be scolding anyone, older or younger than you. This is called creating unnecessary enemies for yourself. Call the person and dialogue with him. During the dialogue, provide a little snack for the person. You will be surprised how many doors Coke and biscuits can open. You don't need to fire the old security staff. You just need them to upgrade their practices and be professional.

3. From time to time, hold meetings of which you provide staff with timely updates on how the school is going and how well the decisions taken in the first meeting are going.

4. Delegate relevant duties to various staff members according to their abilities and make everyone feel like they are contributing to the progress of the school.

5. The money must be in your control and let them know that the reason for this is because you are new to the management of the school and need to be able to learn the cash flow process. Let them know that it's not because you don't trust them but it's because you need to know how to properly run the business that secures their salaries every month.

No need for gra gra or jagajaga behaviors. You create unnecessary enemies if you do that. Make everyone like you because already they are seeing you as a threat. Let them know that you are new and willing to learn from any of them. Don't be afraid to ask advice from any of your staff members even if you know the answer to the advice. It will make them feel important and respect you more.

The problem you are running into is that you are doing big boss and trying to act like small oga at the top. E nor go work.
op, this is the advise you need.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by mokt(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
Try be friendly to the most powerful/influential of your emoloyees. Don't get too attached with the others but be nice to them. Give them a lot of tasks and set deadlines. Come back and thank me later.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by xcelentattitude(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
@Jokerman

I hope it's not all a joke grin

Anyways, I work in a school myself and that problem you are having is what I call 'the cabal problem' grin

Those folks can be found just anywhere or in any group no matter how large or small it is.

At some point, they started calling me the son of the proprietress considering the way I relate with her and the way she relates with me. Not that I engage in bootlicking o, I just do my job.

What I think you should do is to ask the Holy spirit for help because if I were in your shoes, I would do exactly what you've done - I will be extremely haaard! On them, but it's obvious that hasn't worked well.

And as for those guys asking you to sack all of them, don't even take 1sec to think about what they said, it will do you no good whatsoever. From my experience, schools that replace teachers now and then don't grow.

For the security guy coming next, sit down and have a chitchat with him. Let him know why you sacked others. Let him know that there's a likelihood of the cabals meeting him during the course of his work grin
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by alfarouq(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wherever there's a rebellion, there usually use to be few leaders and the rest are just followers. Call a meeting, tell them this is what you want, if they adhere, continue with them, if things don't change, identify the leaders i.e those instigating others and use them as example. Fire them and others will fall in line.
Good luck.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by kimanna: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

You still said nothing.

WHAT EXACTLY SHOULD HE BE DIPLOMATIC ABOUT?
DISOBEDIENCE FROM A SECURITY STAFF?

You just didn't understand, read to comprehend this time slowly. I gave him a general overview of what to do most especially with his direct employees, I don't support insubordination but there are professional ways to handle such. The security outfit could be changed as he wishes as it borders on security and has nothing to do with the school directly but sacking teachers indiscriminately is not wise.
Op send a DM to me if you take luminozz advise get ready to keep sacking .

Diplomacy should be employed on all levels of leadership, bottom to top or top to bottom. Get it straight bro @luminozzz
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Winneygirl(f): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Do a salary increment.
Even small.
Then address them that they are a part of the business. If it succeeds, everyone benefits.
If it fails, everyone fails.
So we need to work together to ensure that the business succeeds.
Then ask them one after the other what challenges they are facing with doing the job.
Take notes, and resolve the ones you can.
Discard petty talks.
Allow avenue for staff to talk about their challenges with the job in a weekly staff meeting or anytime you do meet. Make sure it is at least once weekly.
Then have an appraisal system. Staff should be working in line with business goals.
Allow a 6 month evaluation period.
Anyone who consistently falls below standard should be let go.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by rahztafari(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
@Op that FTC advice is totally not it and the first thing you must do is calm down.

I have managed a secondary school before and it is so crazy. You need to be very vigilant Ahswear!!

Education is one problem of dz country and it stems from the fact that most teachers think it is one random government job where you sign, go home and get paid. Those teachers are your problem and they can do and undo. Sacking them all is a shortcut but it is the same as wrecking. Leaving them alone is not a good idea.

What you should do? Show humility and break their clique slowly. Use their greed against them. The ultimate goal is to remove them all but it is not wise to do it at once.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Sabenko: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
As long as the school is progressing don’t care about gossips, it’s normal...however, being tough on Pple doesn’t make u the boss, find a way to make them appreciated.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by seyenko(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
You need to be your own MAN, you need to let them know that there is a new sheriff in town. You must exert your authority, put spies amongst them, divide and conquer without letting it affect the academic standard or bad publicity.

Call a staff meeting and let everyone know your vision and come up with a 5-year strategic plan, ensure you retire the old staff gradually and put your people on the ground.

Jokerman:

Now this is the case...

Problems I needed advice

Advice needed
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by udemzyudex(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jokerman:
I only shouted at the security man once coz I asked him to do something. He didn't coz I believe he's listening to talks. I have always asked him to flash my number when he doesn't understand something Buh he wouldn't... The next time I asked him to do something, and he refused blatantly, that's he's doing his job and his reason in front of other staff was that he didn't like the way I talked to him.. I wanted to call his company Buh my mom is saying I shouldn't although I would still change him

I feel he's feeling he's older than me, and I can't be ordering him around.

I stopped the collection of fees by this staff because they were using the money anyhow, borrowing other staff money and other people in the vicinity, so much it became a laughing stock. So when I assumed this post, I sent bulk messages to all our parents that school fees to any staff is stopped. Some found it hard to stop, hence why I introduced strictness

Now they go spoiling me this and that. I hear this stuff but I pay no attention to that. At my front, they behave, at my back, Na so so talk

Gossiping is a Normal thing ,just take your mind off that part,suppose you're working for someone too ,you will surely gossip about the working or anything relating to it.

Just take your mind off that part and allow those that want to gossip continue.Do what you feel will take the school to the next level.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Haywhybaba007(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
As an experienced educator, l will suggest u do an over hauling of the school, handover the school to a consultant( sound in the educational sector, l can suggest some to you if u don know any), bring up innovations and ideas, let there be in-house training for the academic faculty, change the school's means of learning( from chalk board to E-learning), the old staff who can't cope with all these should be flushed out,if ur school is a Primary school, the minimum qualification of an educator in the school should be NCE with BSC in view, if it is a Secondary school,the minimum qualification of an educator in the school should be BSC .Ed, BA. Ed e.t.c, set an age limit for recruitment (employ like minds: sound, young, engertic, ICT Savy educators). My 1kobo suggestion.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by Buffalo2(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chairman cool down, sack all of them at the end of this current session and ask whoever is interested to reapply. I am a seasoned administrator, you can see me in camera for more talks. You are on the right path and never you compromise
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by stankezzy: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Saltybear:

So far you have tried here is my advise

You have to have a three step plan

Number 1 divide and conquer

Establish a clear goal : in this case to replace this staff with as little down time as possible and to have the school running seamlessly.

Promote the one with the most influence and gossip tendency , make it unexpected and call him or her out infront of all the other staff and praise this staff abundantly and.thank the said staff for advise in front of all the others then tell them to emulate this staff for growth and ensure that good virtues are.rewarded ensure there is a good salary increase for just this staff and place this staff above all the others , to give them instructions and have the other teachers report to this teacher only no more directly to you

Result: this will break their cabal and breed distrust and you will also have an eye amongst the team

Second phase : prior to this you must have made this teacher above set stringent rules and certain changes that you are certain will.be violated .. make.sure all penalties are announced by this teacher above never you.. ask you NYSc corpers who will be teaching assistants, to some of the other cabal members , you come up with the list yourself but give the list to said teacher to distribute to other teachers , note thr plan is these teaching assistants will.be used to replace this old cargo

Phase three: have this head teacher alot more responsibility to the corpers and announce a monthly best staff reward, make it something you can sustain like 5k monthly to the best teacher the corpers must partake , use influence to ensure corpers win mostly and never announce this yourself but always praise the so called head teacher for such ingenuity

By this time the cabal will be coming to.you to gossip against the head teacher and curry favor always play along

Your management meetings must only consist of yourself, mum.and that teacher
The teacher should have his or her own meetimgs with the other teacher ..never ever meet with them directly

Replacement phase

Have a meeting with the teacher to announce a down sizing , corpers will have to take slack since they are only paid small change.. ask that teacher to recommend two teachers to be downsized grin

Look what you need is a business development professional

Send me a PM
u took words out of my mouth , I once did such in an organization I was heading and it worked , it is called divide and rule ,just make one of them that has influence to be powerful , bring him closer to your self ,he will be an ear for u and all their cabal network will be broken ,
employ new teachers but please leave up to 50% of old ones especially those ones that are loved by students or popular ones or ones they have given nicknames ,if u pursue them students always follow them any where they go and we betide u if they go to a nearby school , u are finished, all your students will follow them, after my nysc I thought in a school for one year , students so much love me , I pulled out from teaching other teachers resigned and d 90%of students changed school and d school collapsed ,when I hard about it touched me but as a man I must go higher to greener pastures , so unfortunate for d owner.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by tck2000(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Educative
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by k2fresh: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sack like 5 out of the 18 staff. Sack the most troublesome ones and watch the rest magically fall in line.
Re: How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? by alfarouq(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
stankezzy:
u took words out of my mouth , I once did such in an organization I was heading and it worked , it is called divide and rule ,just make one of them that has influence to be powerful , bring him closer to your self ,he will be an ear for u and all their cabal network will be broken ,
employ new teachers but please leave up to 50% of old ones especially those ones that are loved by students or popular ones or ones they have given nicknames ,if u pursue them students always follow them any where they go and we betide u if they go to a nearby school , u are finished, all your students will follow them, after my nysc I thought in a school for one year , students so much love me , I pulled out from teaching other teachers resigned and d 90%of students changed school and d school collapsed ,when I hard about it touched me but as a man I must go higher to greener pastures , so unfortunate for d owner.
A better idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment / People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.