Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately (27444 Views)

Hausas Won’t Vote For You, Join Obi – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu In Ogun / Adebanjo Tells Tinubu, Osinbajo: Drop Your Ambition, It's Turn Of South-East / 2023: Don’t Let Northerners Divide You, Adebanjo Tells Jonathan, Tinubu, Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Egbetuaaa: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author= post=85288818][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
sarrki:
For the first time I agree with afenifere
Zombie oh Zombie grin

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by theenchanter: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Nigeria had vast resources that we thought would transform the country, but unfortunately, mineral resources alone, without its accompanying human resources don't build nations, Our wealth was stumbled upon and its sustainability was shattered when we don't know what we could do with it, instead of building infrastuctures for future generations, expand our economic sectors and massively invest in human development, we decided to build Ajaokuta steel complex ( which is not a bad idea, but a bad idea when no one had any idea on how to run it till date! ) we built the deterioriating festac out of nothing to host Festac 77, we paid politicians mouth watering salaries, over paid civil workers, corruption was at its apex... and we squandered those resources in an unexplainable manner
why u steal my post without my permission? grin
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by DexterousOne(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
This one does not know what he is saying
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by joelbooks: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
No be Atikulated Ayo Adebanjo?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by MickzyDonald: 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
It shall not be well with this being o
The country is still one everythimg has scatterd talkless of dividing it

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by MickzyDonald: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
sarrki:

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by michoim(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ayo Adebanjo should have told this to his fellow kinsman Obasanjo when he was in power, if Adebanjo is sincere and not mad. Afterall Boko haram started when Obasanjo was in power...

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by MickzyDonald: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
GuyWise101:
What the Igbos saw in 1967 is what the oyorubas are seeing in 2019...

53yrs ago the great Igbo nation saw that the country will never work... understanding the fact that 'you can't marry or be in marriage with someone who you doesn't share the same dream, belief, ideology and vision with'

Indeed IGBOS are great.

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Egbetuaaa: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85288863:

GBAMsolutely!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Miner13: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
sarrki:
I WONDER WHY A SON WILL NOT TENT WITH HIS FATHER. IS YOUR PAPA NOT DOING WELL AGAIN?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
sarrki:

This one is not getting BMC 30k again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Kapilta(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
sarrki:
so sarki you believe in regional govt too? Yorubas really want this thing sha. Virtually 8 in 10 Yorubas i have met and talked to want this very same. This is exactly what Grandson wants so badly. I guess we are all awoist then.

I pray it will happen or total disintegration. This by force by fire union is absolute nonsense.

If not for ibos now, we won't be here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by IpobAntidote: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Instead of these hungry Afenifebi louts to run for office with their own ideas, they are busy trying to force someone to do what he does not believe in.

Mr Banjo and the loud mouth empty barrel Odumakin should run for offices in their states and lets see how much they will get.
These Afenifebi fools cannot even win their streets cos no one takes them seriously.

We know them as pdp hungry agents in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Egbetuaaa: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85289107:
For future sake, we wrote ' tin'.
Stop making yourself feel to important by using 'thing' Bro Claro!

Now swerve to the left as you remain guided!
Next time you'll lie down jejely on your mat and don't go about looking for trouble u can't finish!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Lamanii22(f): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
GuyWise101:

53yrs ago the great Igbo nation saw that the country will never work... understanding the fact that 'you can't marry or be in marriage with someone who you doesn't share the same dream, belief, ideology and vision with'

Indeed IGBOS are great.

You're right...

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Temple1288(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
GuyWise101:

Indeed IGBOS are great.

With goosebumps filled all over me I AGREE TOTALLY!

IGBO AMAKA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Ladycewhy(f): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
sarrki:
seems you changed your medication, stick to this one ,it seems to be good for your body undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by CrestMan: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85288811:

Who be dis tin again?!
Becareful the way you mention us on foolish thread such as this.
Be guided!

I have observed how sane and loving you are when you comment on Christian-related topics and how you become like Buhari when you comment on politics-related topic.
I believe in hope for you smiley
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by ORIENTATION101: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
GuyWise101:

Indeed IGBOS are great.
which stupid talk be this.is it not azikwe led igbo that truncated the effort of awolowo to include the secession clause in Nigeria Constitution in
London conference of 1957.

Is it not an Igbo man aguyi ironsi that Balkanized already thriving regional government and change it to the central govt we re practising today .

Igbos re the reason why one Nigeria exist today.
If zik didn't convinced Northern delegates to vote against secession clause raised by awolowo maybe nigeria would have ended after the first coup Jan 15 1966.

If aguyi ironsi didn't abolished the regional govts the 3 regions would have been thriving on their own pace without looking back.

I'm glad yanmiris paid for their greed'.civil war was a pay back on 1966 coup, and abolishment of a thriving govt by a greedy Igbo man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by backnbeta(f): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
nero2face:
divide wetin ?, we no gree... we die here...u people wanted Buhari so he can come and deal with the Igbos, now we're all feeling the heat...
Buhari till 2027
It's not funny bro undecided

PA Ayo Adebanjo never supported Buhari. But even if he did and like Falana and Sowore, he realizes his mistake and withdraws his support with legit reasons, do you continue to hold his former position against him? Bi ko, let go and let live!

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by CrestMan: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85288811:

Who be dis tin again?!
Becareful the way you mention us on foolish thread such as this.
Be guided!

I thought you and the op are birds of same flock? Why did you call sarrki's post FOOLISH? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by LordKO(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
We neither automatically need to restructure nor breakaway from each other before we can achieve sustainable peace in particular and progress in general. Confederation structured around libertarians is our best bet - we can take to confederation without doing conventional restructuring or breakaway. In truth, the federal system of government has done us more harm than good, so let's forget about oneness and pursue unity.

Confederation is very feasible. In fact, with our diversity, federal system of government (oneness) ought not to be put into consideration in any way - individual liberty (autonomous) doesn't automatically mean absence of unity, just as attachment (nonautonomous) doesn't automatically mean presence of oneness.

Sincerely, at this stage of our democracy in particular and countryhood in general, we need libertarians in power in all the arms of government. Liberals (PDP) have tried their best, unfortunately their best wasn't good enough - dispositional caringness of liberals never stop them from being self-centered, disingenuous and greedy. And the conservatives (APC) are obviously trying their best, as the incumbent government in power, unfortunately their best so far haven't been good enough too - dispositional sanctimony of conservatives never stop them from being selfish, hypocritical and greedy.

Libertarians hold the key to our sustainable peace and progress and confederation is our best bet of alliance. With mentally sound libertarians in power in a confederate system of government, irrelevant of the leaders tribe and religion at the center, the country will experience sustainable rapid growth in all areas - dispositional domination (not domineeringness) of libertarians is embedded in altruism and conscientiousness. So we stand to gain a lot from having people of the libertarian ideological leaning in power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by permit(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Buhari should stop what ever he's doing to this palee, just take a look at his face. Buhari ee no go better for you grin grin grin

I pray everybody go their separate ways without fight but if buhari and his terrorists will not allow this in peace... All the souths should join force together and send them to where they belong to cool cool
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Finnese001: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin

I GO BEFORE OTHERS

if you know, you know
Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by kweensheba: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
In as much as there is need for fairness and equity in the system, calling on Mr. President to divide the country by fiat is not as simple as it sounds. Chief Adebanjo knows this, but he is playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Ojiofor: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
sarrki:

Very soon you will totally agree with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that bubu is Jubril by then church agbasala grin.
Anyway very soon Buhari will deal with you and your bullion van looter tnlefnubu 1 of Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by Enculer2: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Yoruba Muslims.will.be scared stiff of division of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by ItooWorWor(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
GuyWise101:

Indeed IGBOS are great.
But same Igbo kicked against including referendum in our constitution and force this useless unitary government on us.

Indeed the IGBOS lack sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately by aminusodiq(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
donbachi:
The name nigeria will cease to exist 2years time.
hate speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign / Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF / Impeachment: Labour To Shut Down Ekiti For Fayose As Group Writes CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.