Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (130098 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Kestrel2top(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
#JUSTICE FOR FAVOUR SEUN DALEY-OLADELE
FAVOUR SEUN DALEY OLADELE

Aged 22yrs, a 400 level theartre art student of LAGOS STATE University (LASU) was gruesomely murdered on the 8th of December 2019 at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire,Osun State.

She came home to see her parents, attended church service on Sunday, while with her parents that sunday, she received a call from one OWOLABI ADEEKO who was an ex Lagos State University student who asked her to meet with him at undisclosed location. Favour had told her parents she would be going to school as well as seeing a friend that afternoon this person happen to be OWOLABI ADEEKO whom she met about two months ago .

That same Sunday afternoon she spoke with her father and he wishes her the best of luck in her forth coming final examination. From then on, everything started happening in quick succession, her phone stopped going through, she did not returned calls neither did she call any of her parents to inform them of her arrival at school.

Unknown to the parents she had been murdered by OWOLABI ADEEKO an ex student of LASU in Collaboration with One prophet SEGUN PHILLIP who happened to be a serial money ritualist practising his satanic trade at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire, Osun state and One Mrs ADEEKO who also happened to be OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother.

These three people and others gruesomely murdered Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE. In his confessional statement, OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted inviting her to an undisclosed location before using One black Honda to take her to Fortress hotel at ikoyi ile ,later that evening OWOLABI ADEEKO and her mother, Mrs ADEEKO lured her to prophet SEGUN PHILLIP place, introduced later as an Uncle, Favour was drugged while at the named hotel, Owolabi futher stated that by the time they got to prophet Segun PHILLIP's place she was already tired, the three of them simply put favour under the tree close to an uncompleted well dug for that purpose, favours mutilated body was dumbed inside that well.

OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted further that he used pestle to smashed FAVOUR'S head while prophet SEGUN PHILLIP admitted that he used sharp knife to cut favours throat. Prophet Segun PHILLIP also admitted in his statement that he caught her open, removed her heart and certain parts of Favours body to cook native stew for OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother. Mrs ADEEKO a collaborator in this evil scheme admitted eating the said native stew called (Aseje) so that her family misfortunes can be changed and so that she and her family can become rich.

Again it's important for us to appreciate the good work of the investigating officers but what is most troublesome is that the duo of OWOLABI ADEEKO and prophet SEGUN PHILLIP were boasting that they will soon be released by the police.

We are calling on well meaning Nigerians to demand justice for Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE, we are calling on Nigeria's Students to rise up through various medium to demand justice for Favour. We are calling on good people within LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY to use their position to demand justice for Favour. Favour was said to be pregnant at the time of this incident..

Please #justice for Late Favour Seun Daley Oladele and spread the news .These perpetrators must be brought to face the justice...#justiceforFavour-Oladele

12 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Jacqueline22(f): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Abeg things they happen o

326 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by ghettokid1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Abeg things they happen o
No be small thing o

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by lyriclekidd(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mad oooo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Np such thing as rituals. After all they did they are still broke and living in ikoyi ile not lagos ikoyi

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by TechCapon(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2019
How on earth would a mother do such a horrible thing? Her punishment should be worse than the killers

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by samuel19222(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
Damn niggarr, i just weak for here ooo, as a real niggarr you don’t have to do Osole gbugbona, he should have go for osole tutu, Na who go come spend the money now

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Alwaysachick: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pregnant ke shocked this story is getting messier. Evil would be mother- in- law and son.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by deuzgreat: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
I'm here to show pepper to space booker.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Simplyleo: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
I have been seeing this report making headlines but never bothered giving it a thought cos I can't just wrap this around my head. As in a woman eating the flesh of her own child so she become rich. What exactly will she use the money for?

Is the search for wealth by parents no longer for the comfort of their children? A practice which is instinctively imbibed by lesser animals.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by pawesome(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
I don't understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Impregnable101: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Some humans are soooo stupid I swear

the native doctor wen wan make u rich is probably living in abject poverty

Why e nor eat him family member heart to become rich? embarassed embarassed embarassed

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by kekakuz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Can anybody come forth with a substantial evidence of the existence of blood money. Anybody at all

22 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Too much evil in today's world.Let everyone be careful.RIP young girl. Your country failed you,your boyfriend failed you,his mother who is like Ur mother also failed you.

Let our female children be wise. You met a guy two Months ago and you are already pregnant? Most of you don't have fear, respect and regards for your parents anymore.

You feel and believe you know all.

Now you left your parents in sorrow.
And for other young men who are planning evil like this one,You all will be caught and made to pay for your evil atrocities.

Parents,shine your eyes.Dont say she is my daughter I trust her, children of these days are something else.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Charleys: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Let me choose the letter Z

WhywhyOgun

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by iyatrustee(f): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Honestly, the times have changed! People's conscience no longer judge them. Having a female child now is enough heartache.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by sexymoma(f): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Naso one of my ex tell me say make we meet say he wan apologize
Mtcheew, naso i yarn am say "u sabi my house, come and apologize, i'm at home"
this should be a lesson to girls too, No matter what, tell someone where you are heading to... if you can't tell your parent, Tell your close friend

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by justjify(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nawa oohhh
Nothing wey Shekau no go see for Sambisa forest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by northvietnam(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please if u have comprehension deficiencies don’t bother read my post...

Kestrel2top:

She came home to see her parents, attended church service on Sunday, while with her parents that sunday, she received a call from one OWOLABI ADEEKO who was an ex Lagos State University student who asked her to meet with him at undisclosed location. Favour had told her parents she would be going to school as well as seeing a friend that afternoon this person happen to be OWOLABI ADEEKO whom she met about two months ago .

e

From the first photo, and from what they are saying, she’s is pregnant.

From the first photo,the one she’s wearing a black top, the belle don dey show abi? And that means her parents knows she’s pregnant...
And this same girl carry that pregnancy and told her parents that she is going to meet a friend ... if na that guy give an belle, she won’t introduce him as a friend to her parents that she is going to see.

While she went to meet the man she just met 2 months ago and
carry another man belle dey go meet another man for hotel ...

Kestrel2top:
OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted inviting her to an undisclosed location before using One black Honda to take her to Fortress hotel at ikoyi ile

Even after getting pregnant, she still Dey waka waka with other men...

RIP shaa

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Tobimillar1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na wah o
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Naphtali440: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019

Why you no use your mama?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Rilwayne001: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
cry
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by mujiboy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
This people should Be killed too
An eye for an eye.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Deicide: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Human beings!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.