Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (130084 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Funny. And how sure are you that the rich dude you are clamouring for isn't planning on using you to extend his own wealth or life? The bottom line is for all to be careful. Evil doesn't know rich or broke.
Hope u saw lazy and greedy there
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
she was pregnant but still sleeping with other guys. both of them deserve each other
You knew d said lady? No one deserves such gruesome treatment ok
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
you too, keep ng
Keep the frustration up. 2020 may favor u
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You knew d said lady? No one deserves such gruesome treatment ok
a lady that can take your baby in her womb to go sleep with another guy deserve whatever comes her way
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Lamanii22:

Yes it's a must... Justice! I crave justice.. I'm in..
what about Justice for the unborn kid who was maybe being sprayed with sperm from other men?
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2019
mercyville:

Coming from an Osu.
Igbos are renowned for being ritualists and cannibals and this is why a lot of people are running away from Igboland and people are reluctant to go there.
Almost everybody does one ritual or the other or carry drug in Igboland.Who will report the other except the very few innocent ones.They even have a reservoire for beheaded heads.
Igbos introduced rituals to the SW.Ask Orji.
must you defend everything? everyone knows southwest is top when it comes to ritual killing
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by mercyville: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
must you defend everything? everyone knows southwest is top when it comes to ritual killing
SW media is the most active in Nigeria.Almost every vice is reported but everybody knows the Igbos are topnotch in ritualism,drugs,just anything that will make them rich.
Moreover,Igbos introduced ritualists/ritualism to the SW.We have a lot of Igbos that have been caught in Yorubaland for being ritualists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2019
mercyville:

SW media is the most active in Nigeria.Almost every vice is reported but everybody knows the Igbos are topnotch in ritualism,drugs,just anything that will make them rich.
Moreover,Igbos introduced ritualists/ritualism to the SW.We have a lot of Igbos that have been caught in Yorubaland for being ritualists.
oga stop defending nonsense. even as kids, we always get told of money ritual story in Yoruba land especially ogun and Lagos back then. I know Igbo love money but when it comes to ritual yorubas are top

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by JoseRaji(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Simplyleo:
I have been seeing this report making headlines but never bothered giving it a thought cos I can't just wrap this around my head. As in a woman eating the flesh of her own child so she become rich. What exactly will she use the money for?

Is the search for wealth by parents no longer for the comfort of their children? A practice which is instinctively imbibed by lesser animals.

Read the post... The time you used to type this long epistle that does not relate to the post at all, should've been used to read it instead.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by mercyville: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
oga stop defending nonsense. even as kids, we always get told of money ritual story in Yoruba land especially ogun and Lagos back then. I know Igbo love money but when it comes to ritual yorubas are top

Stop defending the undefendable.

We are saying the same thing.All Igbo kids have been programmed to become a ritualist.
The first and known rituals came from Igboland in the name of Otokoto in 1996,then came Clifford Orji to Yorubaland.As secretive as you were/are with your rituals,that one still came out.
Give me one at that time or before from Yorubaland( with the biggest media with a quick-to-expose- criminalities mentality)or cover your face in shame.
Everybody knows ritualists from Igboland invaded the SW.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Gokoyer0(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
[s]hehehehe cry me river, children of brown roof republi[/s]c
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by oonix(f): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2019
ibinaboonline:
How do you know that the pregnancy belongs to someone else and not her killer boyfriend? Use your head a little
Then she would not have told her parents she was going to see a FRIEND. She would have conveniently told them she was going to see her baby daddy.since it was obvious she was pregnant and her parents would have known the guy was responsible.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2019
mercyville:

We are saying the same thing.All Igbo kids have been programmed to become a ritualist.
The first and known rituals came from Igboland in the name of Otokoto in 1996,then came Clifford Orji to Yorubaland.As secretive as you were/are with your rituals,that one still came out.
Give me one at that time or before from Yorubaland( with the biggest media with a quick-to-expose- criminalities mentality)or cover your face in shame.
there were ritualist even before the name Nigeria came into existence.

I don't need to give you any with the Many cases of ritual killing in Yoruba land.
we have many ritual scandals in Yoruba land . the recent one was Badoo. where in Nigeria will you see something like Badoo where people are scared of their own house?
Yoruba are not the king of rituals but you see anyone looking for ritual or any diabolical power talking about traveling to Yoruba land? the many herbalist or whatever you call them that litters ogun, and it environment are they not Yoruba? we are in the media age when things get reported easily but check all ritual killing 90% always come from the southwest

l know some of you love to lie even to yourself . I am done with you
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by mercyville: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
there were ritualist even before the name Nigeria came into existence.

I don't need to give you any with the Many cases of ritual killing in Yoruba land.
we have many ritual scandals in Yoruba land . the recent one was Badoo. where in Nigeria will you see something like Badoo where people are scared of their own house?
Yoruba are not the king of rituals but you see anyone looking for ritual or any diabolical power talking about traveling to Yoruba land? the many herbalist or whatever you call them that litters ogun, and it environment are they not Yoruba? we are in the media age when things get reported easily but check all ritual killing 90% always come from the southwest

l know some of you love to lie even to yourself . I am done with you

Igbos introduced rituals into the SW,period.

Otokoto 1996 was the first known ritual in Nigeria followed by Okija shrine(all the rest are fairytales)All from Igbos until recently when Igbos multitudely invaded the SW with ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by emmcrown(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Háàaa, nka nbeeeeeeeee
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Kennyswagzz: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
mercyville:

Otokoto 1996 was the first known ritual in Nigeria followed by Okija shrine(all the rest are fairytales)All from Igbos until recently when Igbos multitudely invaded the SW with ritualists.
shutup and comdemn evil..angry
Those guys should be burnt to ashes and their ashes should be grounded to powder and blown into the airangryangry

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Onucs(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
Men becoming vultures... Oluwa na ur hand we dey.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Onucs(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
mercyville:

Even though u can't have sense on your own, can't u at least try to borrow?
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Gokoyer0:
I accept that I am a child of brown roof republic. In addition to that, I am a chest beater.

I want you to suggest how much we can give out to random Nairalanders here. We Will send the money to one of the Admins here so as to enable that the money will never go back to the sender (you and me).
I am patiently waiting for your reply ma'am. Mention any amount to start with. Atleast, many Nairalanders are in difficult situation and admins will ensure that the money reach the needies.
kid go and feed ur hungry, malnourished parents in Oshogbo first grin
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Gokoyer0(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
AFONJAPIG:
[s]kid go and feed ur hungry, malnourished parents in Oshogbo first [/s]grin
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by northvietnam(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
samuel19222:
Damn niggarr, i just weak for here ooo, as a real niggarr you don’t have to do Osole gbugbona, he should have go for osole tutu, Na who go come spend the money now

What is Osole gbugbona

What is osole tutu

I’m very curious to know
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by BluntBoy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
mercyville:

We are saying the same thing. All Igbo kids have been programmed to become a ritualist.

I just can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a more serious note, the Igbo movie producers popularized this idea of blood money. While I was growing up, I was very skeptical about Igbos because I felt they liked money too much they would even use their own mother's for rituals.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Digmygold: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Skepticus:

Your obsession with Ubunja is becoming a pathetic one. Seeing that your moniker was created some days ago, says a lot.

It's unhealthy!

And how obsessive is Ubunja constantly and consistently spreading hate for women? How obsessive is it that he recycles the same dumb write ups with five crap words women, hoe,pvssy, gold digger and redpiller? Thats all.be says.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by samuel19222(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
northvietnam:

What is Osole gbugbona

What is osole tutu

I’m very curious to know

osole means ritual perform to have money

Gbugbona means hot in Yoruba language while tutu means cold
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by northvietnam(m): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2020
samuel19222:

osole means ritual perform to have money

Gbugbona means hot in Yoruba language while tutu means cold

I have more questions but check ur pm
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by samuel19222(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2020
northvietnam:

I have more questions but check ur pm

bros I no be herbalist or Alfa ooo, just have little knowledge in it
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by northvietnam(m): 5:22am On Jan 01, 2020
samuel19222:

bros I no be herbalist or Alfa ooo, just have little knowledge in it

lol... I know bro... cuz them no dey stay online lol

Just curiosity
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by yultater: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2020
vanity...
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Skepticus: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Digmygold:

And how obsessive is Ubunja constantly and consistently spreading hate for women? How obsessive is it that he recycles the same dumb write ups with five crap words women, hoe,pvssy, gold digger and redpiller? Thats all.be says.

If Ubunja had kept on mentioning mentioning, Digmygold in all of his posts and Miseducations, I won't bother a bit but you keep mentioning him.

You are the one obsessed with him obviously.

You can also add me to your list of obsessions. Someone would already be taken out of the unemployment market.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2020
Gokoyer0:
I accept that my parents are malnourished. Just prove me wrong that your parents are not malnourished like mine, ok. Hahaha. Oya let's go for the challenge, Oloriburuku hoe that is living in a mud house somewhere in a village.

I will feed all your 10th generations to come easily. Let's do the challenge. Mention the amount of money that we will give out to Nairalanders for a start.
atulu , there are hundreds of hungry looking people in ur village that need that ur peanut and chewing gum money , every tom and jerry on nairaland is a millionaire... Inukwa
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by eodavids(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Skepticus:

Government na the number 1 ritual killers na!

Expecting them to eradicate it is like trusting your money in the hands of a thief!

Is it that bad?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by KillingIsFun: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
cry

Kestrel2top:
#JUSTICE FOR FAVOUR SEUN DALEY-OLADELE
FAVOUR SEUN DALEY OLADELE

Aged 22yrs, a 400 level theartre art student of LAGOS STATE University (LASU) was gruesomely murdered on the 8th of December 2019 at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire,Osun State.

She came home to see her parents, attended church service on Sunday, while with her parents that sunday, she received a call from one OWOLABI ADEEKO who was an ex Lagos State University student who asked her to meet with him at undisclosed location. Favour had told her parents she would be going to school as well as seeing a friend that afternoon this person happen to be OWOLABI ADEEKO whom she met about two months ago .

That same Sunday afternoon she spoke with her father and he wishes her the best of luck in her forth coming final examination. From then on, everything started happening in quick succession, her phone stopped going through, she did not returned calls neither did she call any of her parents to inform them of her arrival at school.

Unknown to the parents she had been murdered by OWOLABI ADEEKO an ex student of LASU in Collaboration with One prophet SEGUN PHILLIP who happened to be a serial money ritualist practising his satanic trade at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire, Osun state and One Mrs ADEEKO who also happened to be OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother.

These three people and others gruesomely murdered Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE. In his confessional statement, OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted inviting her to an undisclosed location before using One black Honda to take her to Fortress hotel at ikoyi ile ,later that evening OWOLABI ADEEKO and her mother, Mrs ADEEKO lured her to prophet SEGUN PHILLIP place, introduced later as an Uncle, Favour was drugged while at the named hotel, Owolabi futher stated that by the time they got to prophet Segun PHILLIP's place she was already tired, the three of them simply put favour under the tree close to an uncompleted well dug for that purpose, favours mutilated body was dumbed inside that well.

OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted further that he used pestle to smashed FAVOUR'S head while prophet SEGUN PHILLIP admitted that he used sharp knife to cut favours throat. Prophet Segun PHILLIP also admitted in his statement that he caught her open, removed her heart and certain parts of Favours body to cook native stew for OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother. Mrs ADEEKO a collaborator in this evil scheme admitted eating the said native stew called (Aseje) so that her family misfortunes can be changed and so that she and her family can become rich.

Again it's important for us to appreciate the good work of the investigating officers but what is most troublesome is that the duo of OWOLABI ADEEKO and prophet SEGUN PHILLIP were boasting that they will soon be released by the police.

We are calling on well meaning Nigerians to demand justice for Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE, we are calling on Nigeria's Students to rise up through various medium to demand justice for Favour. We are calling on good people within LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY to use their position to demand justice for Favour. Favour was said to be pregnant at the time of this incident..

Please #justice for Late Favour Seun Daley Oladele and spread the news .These perpetrators must be brought to face the justice...#justiceforFavour-Oladele

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.