Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,816 members, 7,798,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (130021 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by blackfase(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
I have been seeing this report making headlines but never bothered giving it a thought cos I can't just wrap this around my head. As in a woman eating the flesh of her own child so she become rich. What exactly will she use the money for?

Is the search for wealth by parents no longer for the comfort of their children? A practice which is instinctively imbibed by lesser animals.

Not the victims mom, mother of the villian...
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
kekakuz:
Can anybody come forth with a substantial evidence of the existence of blood money. Anybody at all

It happens !!. But na where u waka reach, u go see reach.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by chival(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
TechCapon:
How on earth would a mother do such a horrible thing? Her punishment should be worse than the killers

My sentiments exactly.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Liposure: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sad
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by DAntivirus: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
I have been seeing this report making headlines but never bothered giving it a thought cos I can't just wrap this around my head. As in a woman eating the flesh of her own child so she become rich. What exactly will she use the money for?

Is the search for wealth by parents no longer for the comfort of their children? A practice which is instinctively imbibed by lesser animals.

Did you even bother to read it... or is the problem with comprehension

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Chingykay77(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
R.I.P to the babe
So painful that she must have thought she have found a lover man
sad
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by gambia(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Everyone should be careful.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by SaintLorenzo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Be careful while expressing too much love and affection to someone.
It's a human's tendency to underestimate anything that is free of cost.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Louisboy22(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is what you get when the society is telling you to hustle oh hustle oh imagine if he was not cult in act tomorrow he will go and buy Benz and the society will be celebrating him

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by dangoteinlaw: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You lucky I've resolved not to join words with people here going forward. Have a nice one.
you too LovePeddler, keep hoeing
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Jidebabs88(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kestrel2top:
#JUSTICE FOR FAVOUR SEUN DALEY-OLADELE
FAVOUR SEUN DALEY OLADELE

Aged 22yrs, a 400 level theartre art student of LAGOS STATE University (LASU) was gruesomely murdered on the 8th of December 2019 at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire,Osun State.

She came home to see her parents, attended church service on Sunday, while with her parents that sunday, she received a call from one OWOLABI ADEEKO who was an ex Lagos State University student who asked her to meet with him at undisclosed location. Favour had told her parents she would be going to school as well as seeing a friend that afternoon this person happen to be OWOLABI ADEEKO whom she met about two months ago .

That same Sunday afternoon she spoke with her father and he wishes her the best of luck in her forth coming final examination. From then on, everything started happening in quick succession, her phone stopped going through, she did not returned calls neither did she call any of her parents to inform them of her arrival at school.

Unknown to the parents she had been murdered by OWOLABI ADEEKO an ex student of LASU in Collaboration with One prophet SEGUN PHILLIP who happened to be a serial money ritualist practising his satanic trade at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire, Osun state and One Mrs ADEEKO who also happened to be OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother.

These three people and others gruesomely murdered Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE. In his confessional statement, OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted inviting her to an undisclosed location before using One black Honda to take her to Fortress hotel at ikoyi ile ,later that evening OWOLABI ADEEKO and her mother, Mrs ADEEKO lured her to prophet SEGUN PHILLIP place, introduced later as an Uncle, Favour was drugged while at the named hotel, Owolabi futher stated that by the time they got to prophet Segun PHILLIP's place she was already tired, the three of them simply put favour under the tree close to an uncompleted well dug for that purpose, favours mutilated body was dumbed inside that well.

OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted further that he used pestle to smashed FAVOUR'S head while prophet SEGUN PHILLIP admitted that he used sharp knife to cut favours throat. Prophet Segun PHILLIP also admitted in his statement that he caught her open, removed her heart and certain parts of Favours body to cook native stew for OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother. Mrs ADEEKO a collaborator in this evil scheme admitted eating the said native stew called (Aseje) so that her family misfortunes can be changed and so that she and her family can become rich.

Again it's important for us to appreciate the good work of the investigating officers but what is most troublesome is that the duo of OWOLABI ADEEKO and prophet SEGUN PHILLIP were boasting that they will soon be released by the police.

We are calling on well meaning Nigerians to demand justice for Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE, we are calling on Nigeria's Students to rise up through various medium to demand justice for Favour. We are calling on good people within LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY to use their position to demand justice for Favour. Favour was said to be pregnant at the time of this incident..

Please #justice for Late Favour Seun Daley Oladele and spread the news .These perpetrators must be brought to face the justice...#justiceforFavour-Oladele

happen to be OWOLABI ADEEKO whom she met about TWO MONTHS AGO and she was pregnant?
Hmmn....
I hope the perpetrators are given due punishment.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by habeesola(f): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
She thought he love her
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by tot(f): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
What kind of society and country is this? Materialistic hungry wicked people everywhere. sad
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by baby124: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wow! So she was pregnant? They killed 3 people then. The most perplexing thing is that the mother is involved. You ruined another child’s life so your useless and lazy child can succeed. WOW
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by DAntivirus: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
illmatic101:
So who pregnanted her?
English is dead and buried... chai!
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Funkybabee(f): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Even animal cannot do this
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
northvietnam:

Na she use her hand do her self... if she had any atom of respect for her baby daddy and the unborn child , she would never have gotten intimate with any nigga when she rightly know say person don already own her body ...

Let's not be too quick to judge. Shits happen in life and until we find ourselves in certain situations we may not really know.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by DAntivirus: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
habeesola:
She thought he love her
Cute eyes
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by izubext007: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thats Is Y I Don't Pray To God To Bless Me D Way He Blessed This S/West Guys They Are Always Diety.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by manlawal(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Odingo1:
I don’t really know why people from this side believe that money comes by killing someone or mining skulls.
have you forgotten your grand father clifford orji and otokoto . even okija shrine is still fresh

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Ooye12: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Never trust anyone in this country including your family members...
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by NathaFlow(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
OMG
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by sinceraconcept(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
northvietnam:
Please if u have comprehension deficiencies don’t bother read my post...

From the first photo, and from what they are saying, she’s is pregnant.

From the first photo,the one she’s wearing a black top, the belle don dey show abi? And that means her parents knows she’s pregnant...
And this same girl carry that pregnancy and told her parents that she is going to meet a friend ... if na that guy give an belle, she won’t introduce him as a friend to her parents that she is going to see.

While she went to meet the man she just met 2 months ago and
carry another man belle dey go meet another man for hotel ...

Even after getting pregnant, she still Dey waka waka with other men...

RIP shaa
The LovePeddler she is is the reason why nobody is pitying her. People are just saying rip by forcr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by sinceraconcept(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
northvietnam:

From the first photo,the one she’s wearing a black top, the belle don dey show abi? And that means her parents knows she’s pregnant...
And this same girl carry that pregnancy and told her parents that she is going to meet a friend ... if na that guy give an belle, she won’t introduce him as a friend to her parents that she is going to see.

RIP shaa
The LovePeddler she is is the reason why nobody is pitying her. People are just saying rip by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Neoteny(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
pawesome:
I don't understand

What do you mean?

You're a Berom from Plateau.

Cannibalism is nothing new there.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by samteebiz3: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Abeg things they happen o

For this Naija ni o
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by samilly(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Fear West!
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Midas01: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Telling someone is not just enough.
Let the person you're going to meet know that someone knows you're meeting him.
sexymoma:
Naso one of my ex tell me say make we meet say he wan apologize
Mtcheew, naso i yarn am say "u sabi my house, come and apologize, i'm at home"
this should be a lesson to girls too, No matter what, tell someone where you are heading to... if you can't tell your parent, Tell your close friend

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by dallyemmy: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Cannibalism is the act of consuming another individual of the same species as food.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Midas01: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Shut up your stupid mouth. If that was all you had to say after reading the story then you really are mad. You yourself how many girls you don fvck for your life? Being sexually promiscuous doesn't justify murder, idiot.
northvietnam:

RIP shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.