Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (130073 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Midas01: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
You're the one that has been brainwashed to not believe the supernatural exists.
Typhoonsbane:

Some brainwashed folks will come for you now
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by makydebbie(f): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Abeg things they happen o
.. Mad ooo
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by iyatrustee(f): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Babara1994:

You women aren't wise. You follow any rich man in jeep without using your head. She was lured by his car.

Learn not to generalise. It will help a great deal
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by sinceraconcept(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
back2sender:

This is a strong warning to all those girls who feels they are off age to listen to thier parents advice and elders.

You were sent to school to learn and better your life and not to be having boyfriends, getting pregnant etc.

Make una face una studies oooooo
school lon ran won,oko lo lon do. Na dick they dey go collect for school while parents dey work hard to pay their school fees

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Yankee101: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
See tall fine girl killed for nothing
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Bestbeelieve: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nna na wa o!
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
kekakuz:
Can anybody come forth with a substantial evidence of the existence of blood money. Anybody at all

Go to Ogbomoso and ask of Salawu....
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by DrayZee: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
sexymoma:
Naso one of my ex tell me say make we meet say he wan apologize
Mtcheew, naso i yarn am say "u sabi my house, come and apologize, i'm at home"
this should be a lesson to girls too, No matter what, tell someone where you are heading to... if you can't tell your parent, Tell your close friend

I said this thing on Twitter during the PH serial killer period...always tell someone where you're going. The retarrded girls there were busy trying to defend why they won't tell anyone where they go. They were saying I should instead tell serial killers to stop killing. Daft fvcks.

Some people are just plain stupid, even when you warn them of something beforehand, they'll still jump into it like idiots.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Midas01: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Don't mind them, saying what they don't know.
Temple1288:

Stop saying what you know nothing about.. Even White people preform rituals.. They invoke all kinds of spirits and stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by 8stargeneral: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
OH my God... what a world?
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by ojehmario1969(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
This people are really heartless..
All this things even heart for fortune
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by dangoteinlaw: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
Midas01:
Like your mother?
thought u said u sworn never to respond? Useless nitwit. Same way u and ur costumers agree on 5k but u end up taking 1500, disgracing ur parents everywhere. Better change or u end up on for Soonest

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by milemimi93(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
K O K is a living evidence
kekakuz:
Can anybody come forth with a substantial evidence of the existence of blood money. Anybody at all
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Tpresh(f): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
They wasted the poor girl and no money to show for it. Wicked people
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by eodavids(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
I am excessively angry now embarassed

How can people be this wicked?

God will punish all evil doers, most especially, the ritualists who have taken over news. Government must work out the possible means to eradicate this wickedness from our societies
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by northvietnam(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Midas01:
Shut up your stupid mouth. If that was all you had to say after reading the story then you really are mad. You yourself how many girls you don fvck for your life? Being sexually promiscuous doesn't justify murder, idiot.

I see u r one of them...
So it's morally right for a pregnant woman to be sleeping out with other men, if she gets STD now she will not only kill her self, but the baby and baby Daddy...
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Too bad
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Amanda4life: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Another Topic for morning devotion for my children.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by sinceraconcept(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
habeesola:
She thought he love her
I thought you would blame the LovePeddler for chasing dick around while she was sent to school by parents working hard to ensure she gets educated
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
These wicked people should be hanged already jare !
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nickshrapnel: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
samuel19222:
Damn niggarr, i just weak for here ooo, as a real niggarr you don’t have to do Osole gbugbona, he should have go for osole tutu, Na who go come spend the money now
Impostor! You are not Slawormir
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Amanda4life: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lazy youth and lazy mother. Useless mother.

I'm sure she will be the one that killed her husband. As she seems not to be under a man
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Deejaygold(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
AYE LE OOOOOOOOOO
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Ayemileto(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
I have been seeing this report making headlines but never bothered giving it a thought cos I can't just wrap this around my head. As in a woman eating the flesh of her own child so she become rich. What exactly will she use the money for?

Is the search for wealth by parents no longer for the comfort of their children? A practice which is instinctively imbibed by lesser animals.

Baba, read it again.

Its the boy's mother.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by ibinaboonline: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
No you misunderstood. It was the boy and his mother who colluded with a prophet to kill and eat the boy's girlfriend for money. It's not the girl's mother that ate her child. Look at them, they're pure evil. They don't even feel any remorse. You can see the guy pointing at the chains on her feet to, what, draw public attention to the fact that he's been maltreated by chaining his legs. May God have mercy
Simplyleo:
I have been seeing this report making headlines but never bothered giving it a thought cos I can't just wrap this around my head. As in a woman eating the flesh of her own child so she become rich. What exactly will she use the money for?

Is the search for wealth by parents no longer for the comfort of their children? A practice which is instinctively imbibed by lesser animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by sirvvy: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
So many WICKED people in this world angry

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by ibinaboonline: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
How do you know that the pregnancy belongs to someone else and not her killer boyfriend? Use your head a little
northvietnam:

I see u r one of them...
So it's morally right for a pregnant woman to be sleeping out with other men, if she gets STD now she will not only kill her self, but the baby and baby Daddy...

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Psalmspsalms: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Not all who smile actually do smile. Sure he was everything she needed to have won her trust. Rest on.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by blasted12: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Opotoyi5:
[/s]
[s]simplyleo ooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.