Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) (58444 Views)

Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus / Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him / Adamu Mohammed, IGP Held Hostage By Jubilant Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by guru90: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85298615:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy married life to the lovely couple.

From only Uuuuu biko...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
So funny

Eternal grateful to a mere human being

What a joke
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by OsusuBishop(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Yeaaaa true bro. It was not funny at all today. Did the guests use our regular Max Air and Azman or it was Chartered flights
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Solorrman(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Inspector general of police is jobless

He has the temerity to attend wedding in a town where Boko Haram are killing Christians...

Shame on this country
Boko boys kill Christian no doubt but they had to kill 20 Muslims before they a single Christian. I am not saying u are lying am saying u need to just say it with no specification,just say Boko boys kills innocent people,because no religion is safe according to their ideologies

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
And so No big deal my aunty also did her wedding in sambisa forest.
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Vatod(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Is that why they blocked almost all access roads today in Maiduguri? I spent one hour trying to Navigate from Old GRA to West end Rahama Restaurant embarassed
I hail boss, I don't believe anybody can still be leaving in Maiduguri, anyway God will continue to protect you oh
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
blowjohn:
so u have mind to eat in a restaurant in borno
Are restaurants off limits for people staying in Borno?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Vatod:

I hail boss, I don't believe anybody can still be leaving in Maiduguri, anyway God will continue to protect you oh
Stay in your disbelief please. People are living in Maiduguri. Peacefully.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Solorrman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:
Jesus is Lord.

In Him Only is life eternal.

he said..." anyone who believes in him shall have everlasting life"

that's enough assurance.

Are you assured of your afterlife?u also need to run away of saying Jesus is God or his son just run toward him by saying Jesus is a prophet and great one indeed. There is no way a God would have anus and penix my friend,only other people and prophets needs it. God is above going to toilet my dear,stop wasting the little time u have and save urself because there will be no second chance if u die,u have imagine being in hell fire not for a year or life imprisonment with parole it's a matter of being there forever,u dont need this. Jesus Christ was a prophet,he was healing the sick ,yes he was a messiah and yes he resurects a dead person to life exactly as Islamic Quran said but never exergregate it's a shame and it's a sinful bloody insult to depict God with Jesus because Jesus had many limitations of which God has all power, God don't eat food and goes to toilet as Jesus does,God never cried,God is above being drag,castigated, humiliated and annihilated .

run to Jesus.
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
sonofanarchy:
what is a sane person still doing in Maiduguri
Shey Maiduguri is a battle ground ni?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by webngnews: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Solorrman post=85303462][/quote]

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

Jesus loves you.
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
englishmart:
Abba Kyari's sister's wedding was what a whole police IG honoured despite the raging surge of insurgency and insecurity in the country. This is too trivial to be honoured Mr. IG of police From which yeye "[b]All of us"? [/b]

He meant he and his suya boys. grin cheesy
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Savagethe21st(m): 1:15am On Dec 29, 2019
So these men are the so called cabals

Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe if u like them.Thanks and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Are these Ediots aware that 15 Christian faithfuls was sacrifice at the alter of babel by their Islamic fanatic brethren on Christmas day... In a sane world , igp of police will not be seen in public place until those Islamic criminals brought to justice.... What am I even saying, the clueless impostor in aso rock is their grand patron
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 29, 2019
when your crime fighter is also a swordfighter grin

#sausagefest

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by cutemosun(f): 5:39am On Dec 29, 2019
So it is his sister's wedding, me was thinking it was the past governor or a minister/ senator child that was doing the wedding o, with all the road block and a thousands of exortic cars and almost 15 planes landing in maiduguri...anyways money is very good, if u cwnt get money know influencial people
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by cutemosun(f): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2019
The blockage wasnt from here o, person had to use a longer route to navigate to where you are going, the plans that landed, will be more than 10
Nnamebuka:
No. The blockage was due to the wedding of three children of the GMD of NNPC, Mallam Kolo Kyari which was attended by the creme de la creme of our society. That one was held in the central mosque and subsequently the government house and Lagos house. I attended although am back in Abuja.

I noticed right from the Airport to all the above stated venues and back that all the route we applied was reserved specifically for the guests.
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by nengibo: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Cutehector:
I tell you. The man has potentials. Serious potentials
that's if they don't kill him before his time, fear Nigerians oh
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Is that why they blocked almost all access roads today in Maiduguri? I spent one hour trying to Navigate from Old GRA to West end Rahama Restaurant embarassed

NNPC GMD's sons were getting married, Federal dignitaries came, so they had to block roads.

Pathetic!!...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Cutehector:
I tell you. The man has potentials. Serious potentials
His among the best crime fighter we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Yeaaaa true bro. It was not funny at all today. Did the guests use our regular Max Air and Azman or it was Chartered flights

Private Jets Everywhere, Chartered.
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2019
Observinho:
Oga inspector, this agbada thing no fit you ooo...You are better in uniform aswear.
how can he wear uniform to a function.? What is wrong with people sef. Person go wear cloth, una go complain, person no go wear cloth, una go still complain
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

Private Jets Everywhere, Chartered.

Currently serving in Borno NYSC.
The kind of money that entered the state yesterday was something was
Else.
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Ken91(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2019
Pls help a brother to today,ground tied rapa for ma side god blessed u
Fcmb 5212973011
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by phineas: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Abba kyari supporter,and good things supporter reporting for duty
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by phineas: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2019
englishmart:
Abba Kyari's sister's wedding was what a whole police IG honoured despite the raging surge of insurgency and insecurity in the country. This is too trivial to be honoured Mr. IG of police From which yeye "All of us"?

We are celebrating Abba kyari and teams excellent dedication toncrime busuting in Nigeria.And of course his Sister.keep your bile within please.

Thank you to the IGP for attending on behalf of all us wey get brain and heart.Best wishes to the couple and abba kyari from all of us.
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by tradepunter: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2019
I wish I could work for kayri and his division...
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by thundafire: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Wedding him go but to go dey theater of war he will say he is busy fixing security challenge
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by Hedonisco: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Princedapace:
I want to start seeing Northern Youths doing great things in private sectors, startups, winning big abroad academically and innovative wise. Until then, na only government money them sabi chop. I can't wait for oil to become useless in 20 years time.
Northern youths are dominating the kidnap and violent banditry sector. It is clearly more lucrative than anything the Southern youths are currently doing.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

It is well grin
Re: Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

Currently serving in Borno NYSC.
The kind of money that entered the state yesterday was something was
Else.

Aswear down,
Serving in Maiduguri??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo / Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.