Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki (58438 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp / NGE Demands Revocation Of Suspension Order Of DAAR Licences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by frowland(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
lahizak:

So attacking the legacy of d past leaders of d state is now the best tin to do? Is there no way the court can be used to probe past leaders rather than tarnishing images.

Defending your oppressors eh? ..... why defend them?? Strange!
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by babtop2019: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Seetto:

What legacy, by converting government land to private use, u don't mean it, what image is left for our leaders, they already tarnished their image by themselves, it is only left for us to fathom how we can take back what they have stolen from us, if that land is legally acquired, let saraki present C of O and approach court of law, simple...

Some people no get brain.Read carefully,the initial c of o was revoked.No be somebody issue it?

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by imam07: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ademolalove:
The present Governor shouldn't do like that, SARAKI legacy can never be eraze in KWARA STATE. SARAKI FAMILY WILL WIN THE CASE.
say something u know much about. Dont let ur likeness for saraki to make u posting rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Saraki should better keep quiet because is state government that is still dealing with him by the time buhari start with him ehn...
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by bamoproperty: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Staro:
This is bad
Abdulrazaq should tread carefully

What is bad about what Abdulrazaq has done.
The above mentioned land on the masterplan of kwara is suppose to be for a state Secretariat,if his father used his influence to get it allocated to himself for private use,Abdulrahman has all the right to revoke it and use it for the planned use on the state masterplan (which is for the state Secretariat)

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by IpobAntidote: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Is it not the same Sarathief that disgraced his father right before he died that's not crying using the same father as an excuse?

SARAKI OLE.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by rilikalid(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
I don't think bdulrahman abdulrazaq needs this. In as much as I love him so dearly, I am totally not in support of this. The said land has been given to Baba Oloye since the period of old Kwara, when Kogi was even part of Kwara. Too much of vengeance can turn you to a demon.

2 Likes

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
trutht828:

Yeah. He will get his properties back and the cycle of corruption will continue. Any Nigerian that defends saraki is an intentionally blind idiot. If you support saraki, then you have no right to speak against corruption. Supporting saraki means you are also corrupt.

Stop all these!!! I don’t support corruption but I support the sanctity & protection of private property rights.

I presume that before 2023, Saraki will approach the courts to seek redress. While Kwara State is empowered by section 28 of the land use act to acquire any land for overriding public interest, that right must pass legal muster & they must be able to prove why it is only that land that the Government can use in the whole of Kwara State. The revocation of Saraki’s title smacks of vendetta & victimization against a political adversary & must not be allowed to stand.

In scheme of things, Abdulrasaq cannot withstand the influence & reach of Bukola. He’s just enjoying the protection of Tinubu & Buhari for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Bevista: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
sayso:
Then the gorvernor should go for BUK properties not the father's own.
Well, Olusola is gone now and whatever properties he owned mean nothing to him anymore. Those properties only have value to those who are now beneficiaries of his Estate. Taking those properties is an attack on the beneficiaries of the Estate (Bukola & Co) and not Olusola.

2 Likes

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
imam07:
You better say wht u know about. If saraki knows he has d documents of this land he should not be afraid to go to court. This is the land i knew then. I remember uncompleted secretarial building belonging to Kwara state was on d land for several years. Baba saraki acquired this land freely because it was close to his house. Those people criticising the present govt should just shut up.
Well but I have been to Kwara and I believe they have such a large expand of Land. The governor as long as I am concern is just looking for distraction. I thought he was focused when he was inviting Alhaji to Kwara to invest before, abi why is he heating the polity unnecessarily... Well when investment are put on hold he shouldn't blame anybody but himself.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
babtop2019:

Some people no get brain.Read carefully,the initial c of o was revoked.No be somebody issue it?

Abi ooo, you want to revoke C of O after issuing to th family because of political differences?

This is not good politics at all. Bukola should fight this in court. I trust him sha. He knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by imam07: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Read again and see where he said his father owned the company

Or if Dangote buys a land and uses it for disco party, government will collect it from him?

How I see it is, it was a gift to Oloye and it has not been questioned for years

Just like Buhari's land in Port harcourt

So, clearly it's a vendetta

Nawa for today's readers
who told u the building on d land is a company?
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by midolian(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Oga stop typing rubbish... What do you know about politics
See who is talking..

mtchewww
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bevista:
Well, Olusola is gone now and whatever properties he owned mean nothing to him anymore. Those properties only have value to those who are now beneficiaries of his Estate. Taking those properties is an attack on the beneficiaries of the Estate (Bukola & Co) and not Olusola.

God bless you. This is personal attack on Bukola.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by wavylevel: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shut your mouth you fracking twaaaat.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by dotlanre(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
In his own said statement(saraki),he said the land was ALLOCATED not purchased from so so person or place with paper to back it up. Secondly,he said it was called asa investment limited(asa;a local government name in kwara). Thirdly,its here that i learnt KWASU is now called his fathers name.
If you stayed in kwara particularly in ilorin,you would know]
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by bamoproperty: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
lahizak:

So attacking the legacy of d past leaders of d state is now the best tin to do? Is there no way the court can be used to probe past leaders rather than tarnishing images.

How has he tarnished their image?if they did the right thing in the first place ,would there be any image to tarnish ,the land on masterplan of the state is for a state Secretariat,if his father used his influence then to get the land allocated to himself for private use rather than for the public use it was designed for in the masterplan,Abdulrazaq has all the right to revoke it simple.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by noleflendum: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
IPOB miscreants this is your lordship crying
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Egbetuaaa: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Ki lo tu ku tio se, kilo tu ku ti o she, eni ti a be lori tin jenu wuye ki lo tu ku ti o she... Singing in #Dino Melayes voice

Saraki should go to court if the land truly belongs to his family, all this greedy nonsense he is yaping is stupid

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Egbetuaaa: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85298926:

Just the way it should be!
Power is transient.
Nothing lasts forever!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by AfroKnight: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Abeyjide:

get details before concluding on matters. that land is for goverment hospital but saraki used his position to convert it to personal property.

The renaming of the university nko? Bro this is witch-hunt, pure and simple.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by tiger28: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Isn't this THE SAME FATHER that Saraki disrespected severally
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by valarmorghulis: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Oga stop typing rubbish... What do you know about politics
What do u know about kwara, do you know how many kwara properties this guy has converted to they own?
Tsonga farm
Kwara state amusement park
Kwara state diagnostic centre
Old idi
Ile loke etc
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by imam07: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
noblejking:

He is not doing the right thing.

Saraki is right, that house on iloffa road belongs to the Father right before Bukola even settled down in Nigeria.

If you know Ilorin so well, you will agree with me that it's the venue for Friday meal to those indigene and Sarakites.

Well, the governor is trying but he has alot to do than putting energy on Saraki's legacies.
you are the one who does not know ilorin. Because if u know the place we are talking about, u will not be saying this. Govt secretariat, which was uncompleted for several years was on that land. Baba saraki acquired it during his fight with gov lawal. It was easy for him to turn it to his property because it is close to his house. Till now, no any tangible building is on the land, it was only fenced. That is used to share money for the old slaves.
The truth is that those that aided baba saraki to acquire d land freely know d secret. And they are d one leaking itvto d govt.
So those of u here criticizing the present Governor should keep shut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
noleflendum:
IPOB miscreants this is your lordship crying

I am Yoruba & support Bukola on this.

Not everyone against APC or its minions are Igbos.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Seetto: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
noblejking:

He is not doing the right thing.

Saraki is right, that house on iloffa road belongs to the Father right before Bukola even settled down in Nigeria.

If you know Ilorin so well, you will agree with me that it's the venue for Friday meal to those indigene and Sarakites.

Well, the governor is trying but he has alot to do than putting energy on Saraki's legacies.
I don't have problem with that, if the land truly belong to olusola saraki, I think abdulrazak should take it easy...
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
valarmorghulis:

What do u know about kwara, do you know how many kwara properties this guy has converted to they own?
Tsonga farm
Kwara state amusement park
Kwara state diagnostic centre
Old idi
Ile loke etc

So how do you propose the Government reacquire these properties.

I want to pick your brain.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Egbetuaaa: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
post=85298885:
STFU Bukola.

The blood of the OFFA 19 is still crying on your head.
This is just the continuation of your downfall.

ENOUGH IS TRULY ENOUGH.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
festacman:
From time immemorial, one constant thing is that empires do not last forever. Narratives about empires are always told in terms of RISE and FALL.

O'toge movement set in motion the process of collapse of Saraki Empire, which had held Kwara people captive for tens of years, with marginal development. The popular "Ile Arugbo" under contention was a symbol of SUBJUGATION, where the owners of loaf of bread squat to receive mere crumbs of what belongs to them.

If Sen. Saraki is sure his father late Sen. Olusola Saraki really purchased that piece of land, he should simply approach a court of law with vital documents for adjudication.

The truth is that consequences come with the fall of every empire. Sen. Saraki should learn to live with these consequences while members of Jagaban Empire should do well to watch with interest.

Beautiful piece on the temporal nature of our earthly creations. More so why we have to make sure to do things right. That way when the sun sets, it leaves good memories, not heaps of rubbish to be cleared come morning time.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by imam07: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Bulola Saraki has intelligently laid down the facts.

I love Saraki anyway anytime
your stupid likeness for him doesn't allow u to see the truth.You are suffering from irrational reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by imam07: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mjpem23:

Damn Niggarr!

Don't talk about what you have no knowledge about.
The land that's been own and control by Saraki before civilian rule.
see this lier. If you are from kwara, go home and ask your father who owns the land. Because as u talked this, it seems u are born in late 90's
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by noblejking: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
imam07:
you are the one who does not know ilorin. Because if u know the place we are talking about, u will not be saying this. Govt secretariat, which was uncompleted for several years was on that land. Baba saraki acquired it during his fight with gov lawal. It was easy for him to turn it to his property because it is close to his house. Till now, no any tangible building is on the land, it was only fenced. That is used to share money for the old slaves.
The truth is that those that aided baba saraki to acquire d land freely know d secret. And they are d one leaking itvto d govt.
So those of u here criticizing the present Governor should keep shut.

Well, I don't want to argue about knowing Ilorin but I was born in Ilorin. I know alittle and the land in question was there before Lawal.

From my attached pix: The white fence is the revoked land, while the yellow fence is the Kwara State Civil Service Clinic (KSSCS) building.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) / Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) / Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.