Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,101 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki (58429 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp / NGE Demands Revocation Of Suspension Order Of DAAR Licences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by ayomide5210(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
fredoooooo:
You crossed the line with our Societe money .. thief , bastard

agreed, but why was he not tried by Efcc/icpc and others.
You better get a full knowledge of the matter before contributing to issues

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by fredoooooo: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bevista:
Saraki cunningly kept referring to his late father to curry sentiments on behalf of the deceased. But I'm sure the governor is not trying to get at his late father but Saraki himself. BTW, I'm not approving or disapproving of what the governor is doing (I have no details to form an opinion). I'm just saying Saraki should stop making it look like the governor is fighting his late father. He should man up and accept the fact that the governor is fighting him.

The same father the bastard betrayed, his father curse will leave with him till he enter his grave . . BASTARD
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by fabolouz1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
I stand against politics of bitterness ,nepotism and vengeance. The whole essence of Power is to use it for the benefits of the poor & down trodden .
That been said,the land use Act should be scrapped , State Governors revoke people land at will in the name of public interest but later allocate same to themselves and cronies and in some cases if at all it's for public interest ,the owner(s) are paid pittance vis-a-vis the value of such properties.

We need a United & prosperous Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Karmaisme(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
post=85298885:
STFU Bukola.
The blood of the OFFA 19 is still crying on your head. And your blind looting of Kwara state's treasury. This is just the continuation of your downfall.
ENOUGH IS TRULY ENOUGH.

See who is talking.

Dead meat seller.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by fredoooooo: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
ayomide5210:

agreed, but why was he not tried by Efcc/icpc and others.
You better get a full knowledge of the matter before contributing to issues

You with the full knowledge of the matter can help him sort all the problem out..
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by giles14(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just hope that Ms saraki is happy where ever she is.
Having a useless daughter is the worst a father could hope for.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
fabolouz1:
I stand against politics of bitterness ,nepotism and vengeance. The whole essence of Power is to use it for the benefits of the poor & down trodden .
That been said,the land use Act should be scrapped , State Governors revoke people land at will in the name of public interest but later allocate same to themselves and cronies and in some cases if at all it's for public interest ,the owner(s) are paid pittance vis-a-vis the value of such properties.

We need a United & prosperous Nigeria.

You were going on well until you said we need a United Nigeria. Unity based on what? We need a new structure or outright Balkanization.

Kudos on the main kernel of your post.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Baamm(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
If the likes of Adedibu that held sway once upon a time could be wiped off the record in Ibadan politics then same thing could be done to the Saraki’s..same thing can and will probably happen to the Tinubus....just give it TIME

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by crownwealth: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
uninspired07:

Stop jareee. How did they destroy Kwara State & what stopped the people from voting against the interest of the Saraki family when Oloye was alive?

Oloye was a philanthropist who gave the what they wanted: social welfare & they voted for him & his interest in return.

This buyer’s remorse & hate for Bukola will not heal or elevate the people of Kwara State from where they have found themselves. Only education, separation of religion & state & good governance will uplift the people of Kwara State.

Bukola is made for life & no amount of political witch hunt can make him a pauper or commoner. This life is not fair. What you see is what you get bro.
[/s]
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by ayomide5210(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
fredoooooo:

You with the full knowledge of the matter can help him sort all the problem out..
undecided
fredoooooo:

If you wan learn you pay a price
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by trutht828: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

Stop all these!!! I don’t support corruption but I support the sanctity & protection of private property rights.

I presume that before 2023, Saraki will approach the courts to seek redress. While Kwara State is empowered by section 28 of the land use act to acquire any land for overriding public interest, that right must pass legal muster & they must be able to prove why it is only that land that the Government can use in the whole of Kwara State. The revocation of Saraki’s title smacks of vendetta & victimization against a political adversary & must not be allowed to stand.

In scheme of things, Abdulrasaq cannot withstand the influence & reach of Bukola. He’s just enjoying the protection of Tinubu & Buhari for now.

Your statement showed that you support corruption because it concebrs someone in your party. To you, it is never about any stupid sanctity, but about political affiliation. Anyone interested in nigeria's progress will shun political or tribal affiliation

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by fredoooooo: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
ayomide5210:
undecided

If you wan learn you pay a price

Knowledge and wisdom doesn't make noise undecided
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
trutht828:

Your statement showed that you support corruption because it concebrs someone in your party. To you, it is never about any stupid sanctity, but about political affiliation. Anyone interested in nigeria's progress will shun political or tribal affiliation

Oh, so because Saraki belongs to the opposition, his rights as a citizen to private property should be diacarded right?

What kind of masses do we have in this country for christ’s sakes?

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Oolawepo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
This thief called saraki talks too much.
I hope someone can just remind him how he misued power as the SP in the 8th assembly, suspending senators anyhow and fighting Fed. Govt for his own egoistic interest.

He has not seen anything yet by the time they deal with him, he will vomit all the stolen properties and run to biafra for asylum

Kwarans are solidly behind Gov. AbdulRahman
Small brain.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by rusher14: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Oga stop typing rubbish... What do you know about politics

Ikenna.

Na so dem dey do una land for Enugu?
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by trutht828: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

Oh, so because Saraki belongs to the opposition, his rights as a citizen to private property should be diacarded right?

What kind of masses do we have in this country for christ’s sakes?

What Rights? Evidence showed that he acquired the property from the state government without any evidence of paying the state government. So, what right are you talking about?

Do you reside in kwara State at all? No you don't. If you do you won't be making these corruption-inspired statements.

2 Likes

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by klax(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Maxymilliano:
December 28, 2019

PRESS STATEMENT

Revocation of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed the Line’

Former Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has stated that Kwara State Governor, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has crossed the line of decency with his recent efforts to erase the legacies of his (Saraki’s) late father, Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki.

Saraki, in a statement he personally signed and released in Lagos today, stated that the war of attrition waged against the legacy of his father and everything that belongs to the late politician simply portrayed the Governor as a man who lacks the sense of history and set out only to fight the Saraki family but not to serve the interest of Kwarans.

“Yesterday night, the Kwara State Governor, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq finally showed his true colour when he announced his decision to revoke the ownership of a property rightfully held by my late father, Dr. Olusola Abubakar Saraki on Plots 1, 3 and 5 Ilofa Road, GRA, Ilorin popularly known as Ile Arugbo, (Old People’s home) which since the Second Republic, has always been used to host the weekly gathering of a multitude of aged people in the society who are provided food, money and health services, as part of the social welfare programme sponsored by the late politician. The tradition has since been maintained.

“Before now, this same Governor had invited all the members of the State House of Assembly and directed them to commence the process of amending the law to change the name of the State University which the last administration renamed after my late father, Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki. He then followed up on this act of vengeance by initiating a bill to rename the University and expunge the name of the late Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki. Now, he has decided to also revoke the titles of the landed property which belongs to the late politician. May be, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq thinks his will be the last administration in Kwara State but definitely, this is self delusion.

“The property had been rightfully allocated to my late father under the name of one of his companies, Asa Investment Limited, since the 1980s and contrary to the claim of the Governor, the land was properly allocated and a Right of Occupancy title issued on it. It should be noted that the excuse given by Abdulrazaq in his revocation order holds no water since it is clear that this is the height of his vengeance against my father, Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki and I.

“Till today, many Kwarans have been wondering what problem the Governor has with the late Oloye Abubakar Olusola Saraki or what the late politician did to offend him. It is surprising that of all vacant plots of land in strategic places across Ilorin township, the one that Abdulrahman found useful for his vengeful plan is the one owned by late Dr. Saraki. It is beyond comprehension why a Governor would set as his main agenda the objective of undermining and waging a war of attrition against a man who is no longer around.

“This action is clearly a manifestation of vengeance and it shows that this Governor is not out to serve any public purpose or pursue any development agenda. In his narrow-mindedness, he believes his victory at the polls is an empowerment, entitlement and enablement to settle scores, provoke and pursue inter-family rivalry. Those who voted for the party in power in Kwara State and Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq obviously did not vote for the man to enable him wage war against Dr. Olusola Saraki and his legacies. They expected development and fulfillment of promises.

“If the Governor believes people are not taking stock of his misguided and deceptive actions and that because he is in power, he could do whatever he likes, he must be a joker. Also, this war against the Sarakis will not successfully veil his unpreparedness for governance and divert people’s attention from the glaring lack of visionary, clear-cut plan to deliver on his empty promises to the people. He definitely cannot get away with all the atrocities he has been committing.

“Since the outcome of the elections in March, despite the fact that there are clear grounds to challenge the results in court, I have decided to demonstrate maturity, statemanship and sportsmanship. I have chosen not to make comment on the policies, programmes and actions of the administration in Kwara State or that of its head. Also, I deliberately stayed away from the State to avoid creating any distraction for the administration. My decision is borne out of a genuine restraint to enable the administration settle down and fulfill its numerous promises to the people of our state.

“However, seven months down the line, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq has shown that its cardinal Programme is to wage war against my late father and I. He has demonstrated that his only competence and astuteness is in the area of viciously assailing the late Oloye Saraki and I. Definitely, he is a man with no sense of history. Enough is enough. Now, he has crossed the line.

“Perhaps, I should let it be known that if Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq thinks he is taking all these actions to get at me, he is only deceiving himself. There is no basis for competition between us. Our paths cannot cross because the status that he is struggling to attain, Almighty Allah has given it to me many years before now. I became Governor 16 years before him and served out my constitutional limit of eight years. Within the period, I was Chairman of Nigerian Governors Forum. I have moved on to serve in the federal legislature and by the grace of God, I headed the National Assembly as the number three man in the country. No matter, how well he tried to rewrite history, it is on record that I left Kwara State a lot better than I met it. In fact, the University that he is struggling to rename was established by my administration as just one out of many legacies we left behind. This Governor needs a lot more efforts, years, Intelligence and resources to attain the level Allah has taken me, not to talk of my late father, Dr. Olusola Abubakar Saraki, the Senate Leader in the Second Republic. As Governor, I used the position to serve the people and during the period I did not dishonour his own father or anybody’s father for that matter.

“Just as I did after the election, my advise to Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq that he should devote his time and energy to providing good governance and genuine development of the state.

“It is well known to the Governor that I fear nobody, except Almighty Allah, the ultimate owner of all powers. With all his subterranean and open moves against my family, person and property, I remain unmoved. However, his open antagonism against my late father and his legacies is unwarranted and will not be tolerated. He has definitely gone beyond bounds as he cannot be allowed to ride roughshod on the deceased. In this war against my late father, he will not win.

“This Governor has shown that he is not a man who wants peace, co-operation and development. He believes that a constant attack on my family and I is all that he needs to win the hearts of Kwara people. The need to provide good governance is secondary to him.

“However, it should be made clear to Abdulrazaq and his administration that their attack on my late father cannot erase the legacies of Oloye. No evil design, negative plot or propaganda can successfully rewrite the history of Kwara State. This plot against my late father will not stand. And I will like to make it clear that we will contest this petty, malicious, dubious and bias action of a parochial, vicious and vindictive administration through all legal means. We are sure this is not an action taken in public interest. Rather, it is done in pursuit of a selfish and devious objective”, Saraki stated.

Signed

Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, CON

Former President of the Senate

These is one of the thing I hate with passion in apc if they don't bulldoze people's house they will seize their land. What the hell does the governor need the land for? if not just being plain silly. I guess he forgot one Saraki still belong to apc bigwig then why all these foolish action, so its the land that offended the governor bah

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by imam07: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

Omo Ogun Ise ya. Ogun State doesn’t have any problem because we are highly educated & exposed, with highly accomplished citizens. We never placed our welfare in the hands of any single family. We go to school & work hard to succeed.

No single individual or family can claim primacy in Ogun State as it obtains in Kwara. Sorry bro, my Ogun State doesn’t have a problem.
Mind you, the fraudster who put kwara state into shithole condition is originally from ogun state. Let me argue with someone who knows history not someone like u.

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by SirToby(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Staro:
This is bad
Abdulrazaq should tread carefully
STFU. Go tell Ihedioha and Obaseki to tread carefully. Hypocrite!
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by luluman: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
lahizak:

So attacking the legacy of d past leaders of d state is now the best tin to do? Is there no way the court can be used to probe past leaders rather than tarnishing images.

Modified: to all of you guys mentioning me.

He haz already said he is taking it to court and we all know that he will win. That aside, one of u guys problem is that u dont even know politics and either unna like it or not the saraki's will always have a legacy in kwara state. 100years from now, the saraki's legacies will still be felt in kwara state. An ardent kwara citizen should say i'm wrong. And lastly, i am not a supporter of any politicians, wish all of dem can be gathered and burnt. However, if that cant be atleast let our leaders follow the appropriate channels, let them use their powers appropriately. Not to start seeking revenge like our darling Abdulrazak is doing. Same thing we seeing with Ganduje. Trust me if all leaders start doing wat dis man and ganduje are doing, nigeria will burn. Thats my piece, if u like understand it, if u dont u re on ur own
This one na Saraki brother o
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by SirToby(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
lahizak:

So attacking the legacy of d past leaders of d state is now the best tin to do? Is there no way the court can be used to probe past leaders rather than tarnishing images.

He haz already said he is taking it to court and we all know that he will win. That aside, one of u guys problem is that u dont even know politics and either unna like it or not the saraki's will always have a legacy in kwara state. 100years from now, the saraki's legacies will still be felt in kwara state. An ardent kwara citizen should say i'm wrong. And lastly, i am not a supporter of any politicians, wish all of dem can be gathered and burnt. However, if that cant be atleast let our leaders follow the appropriate channels, let them use their powers appropriately. Not to start seeking revenge like our darling Abdulrazak is doing. Same thing we seeing with Ganduje. Trust me if all leaders start doing wat dis man and ganduje are doing, nigeria will burn. Thats my piece, if u like understand it, if u dont u re on ur own
But you people hailed Ihedioha when he was witch hunting Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by noblejking: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
imam07:
Then dont judge this case with d little knowledge u have about this. An uncompleted secretariat building was on that land for several years b4 baba saraki turned it to his property. Forget d fence u are seing there. I knew wen d fence was built. How many people sabi bukola for ilorin then.it was only baba saraki we knew. Bukoka became popular wen his dad invited him to become governor.

On the latter part, you are right.

If you read through Bukola's open letter, you would understand that he is not claiming the ownership of the land. Its part of Oloye's legacy.

Gbemi, Laolu or any other child can also write it.

See, Dem go dey okay
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by ruffDiamond: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
ezugegere:

But you support Tinubu of Lagos, right?
ogbeni, nothing concern me with tinubu I'm not a lahosian..it's sarathief I want behind bar where his looting theiving ass rightly belong!
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
imam07:
Mind you, the fraudster who put kwara state into shithole condition is originally from ogun state. Let me argue with someone who knows history not someone like u.

We are still saying the same thing. No single individual or family should be able to put a whole state through the plundering of resources that the Sarakis have been accused of if the people of the state are enlightened & have been able to erect a high wall between religion & state. The people of ilorin are deeply religious with a disdain for education hence their predicament.

I however deny that the Sarakis are responsible for the plight of kwarans. The people of the state are wholely responsible for where they have found themselves.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Kingluqman(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bevista:
Saraki cunningly kept referring to his late father to curry sentiments on behalf of the deceased. But I'm sure the governor is not trying to get at his late father but Saraki himself. BTW, I'm not approving or disapproving of what the governor is doing (I have no details to form an opinion). I'm just saying Saraki should stop making it look like the governor is fighting his late father. He should man up and accept the fact that the governor is fighting him.
Why fighting him, are they mate? When potholes full road for ilorin and Kwara state in general. One single thing, the governor never do. No plans, no nothing. To be honest, only people in Kwara will relate to this. Many people now regretting they voted him. But I hope he will still surprised Kwarans with good governance.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by uninspired07: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
trutht828:

What Rights? Evidence showed that he acquired the property from the state government without any evidence of paying the state government. So, what right are you talking about?

Do you reside in kwara State at all? No you don't. If you do you won't be making these corruption-inspired statements.

Ok, since that is the kind of society you want, Saraki’s property can just be expropriated by the Government without Judicial review.

Well done you hear?
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by CloudResident(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
lahizak:

Bro calm down,what legacy do the Sarakis have in kwara apart from perpetually milking the state dry all through the years,tell me!
Remember the expansive house the former governor gave him as a gift from taxpayers miner at the cost of 400million at GRA?

Shonga farms project nko.Billions were sunk with nothing to show for it.Nothing!

Societé general nko?If you have a relative whose money was trapped I guess you will say otherwise. Only Okocha was lucky with his 1.2Billion with the help of Obasanjo

ABS does not have good will in most parts of kwara state if you care to know,go to Oyun LGA,Offa,Baruten (Gwanara,Okuta,kosoubosou,ilesa etc)

Besides let him return to his home town in Ogun state.Yes if you care to know also.

He and his ilks are not above the law.They will be judged accordingly.
Wait for the sequel.

O to géé se.

PS.
An ardent citizen wrote this..
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by olatilldend: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
What we do today echoes in eternity (was that Marcus Auerelius or Maximus?)

Anyways, Saraki himself rubbished his father's legacy just for power and fame, he shouldn't complain today if someone else does same.
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by creserve: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bevista:
Saraki is just behaving like a bull in a China shop. What legacy is he referring to? The truth is that the guy knows he's finished politically in Kwara state and he needs to make some noise to create a semblance of we are still relevant!!
The land in question was a govt land that was meant to build a state secretariat Annex,why will Saraki (the father) convert it to personal use in the first instance?Crass impunity!
Definitely, we've not heard the last of these, it's just the beginning. There are still so much things to be retrieved from Saraki. Nemesis is just catching up!!!
Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by GermanPoison(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

You’re very deluded. So everybody who doesn’t agree to be zombie must be IPOB to you abi?

Omo Ode ni eee.

Jadanu Jareeee.

Omo ote ilorin lasan lasan.

Bukola is fresh like that & the people of ilorin can’t just comprehend his coolness. Deal it with.
guy u luv saraki gan dat has never done a good thing on merit

guy change ur ways oh or u go lose oh d way u dey defend saraki

lo wa opolo si ori e
ase ni e
olobe ni e
Omo ode to pe yun lo de

am sure u support pdp

1 Like

Re: Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki by Drakkernoir: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
lahizak:

Will u shut up my friend.......people like u are why this country is in ruins......I cant even comment , I'm irritated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted / Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.