Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Pregnant Bride - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Pregnant Bride (27436 Views)

Bride Wanted / 10 Pieces Of Advice Every Bride Must Practice To Have A Marital Bliss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pregnant Bride by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
The Islamic marriage is one of the simplest form of marriage around. Between four and five people need be present in a Nikaah! And Islam encourages us to spend according to our means. It is our culture, family and social constraints that made marriage expensive these days! And when marriage becomes costly fornication becomes cheap!

As Islam forbids fornication and getting married keeps getting harder and harder, more youths pass away their time in one form of dating or the other. And it sometimes happen that pregnancy occurs as a result of such dating.

It's either the pregnancy is aborted or kept. A lot of ridicule comes with the latter option when we still had a little shame. Nowadays, ladies get pregnant for rich/famous men just to hook them down and secure their future.

A Pregnant bride is not to be joined together in Islam. That is, if we want to practice Islam as it ought to be practiced.The culture of waiting till the bride gets pregnant is against Islam and should be shunned.

The marriage contract would be void if it was made without fulfilling its necessary conditions. One of these conditions is the readiness of the womb. This means that the woman whom is to get married must have her womb unoccupied. For example, a man may not marry a woman who is pregnant. He may not marry a woman who was divorced until she is out of her idd’ah (a period where a widow or a divorced woman may not marry). Also a man may not marry a woman he has been having intercourse with until they both repent and she gets her monthly period. This is a sign that her womb is clean. The Prophet forbade Muslims to have intercourse with female slaves they bought recently until they are certain that their wombs are clear from any pregnancy. Waiting for the monthly period does this.

For those who did the marriage contract with pregnancy, the marriage contract must be renewed. This is not a difficult thing to do. The first baby is not Islamicly your child, as he was not created in his mother’s womb through a valid marriage contract. Some scholars say he is not to be called after you as he is born out of adultery. He is to be called after his mother’s family. He is not to inherit you and you are not to inherit him. As for the remaining children, they are yours and they carry your name. Other scholars, such as Ibn Taymiyah and Ibn AlQayyim say that if the woman is not married at the time of committing adultery, then the adulteress father may give his name to this child and that he may be treated as his child. In your case, this last opinion may be the most suitable for you and your family. Yet you must renew your marriage contract.

Lastly Muslims are adviced to shun joining pregnant brides as this is against the sanctity of Nikaah! The womb should be free as at the time of Nikaah!

And Allah knows best.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pregnant Bride by iamgenius(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jazaakumullahu khayran

13 Likes

Re: The Pregnant Bride by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2020
whitelotus:

But a man who has impregnated another woman can marry his bride. Nonsense.

Yes, they can. Only after sincere repentance and the womb is free of the foetus!
And your Nonsense above makes no sense. This is Islamic law not common law, etc.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pregnant Bride by AryEmber(f): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2020
We ladies should use our brain, na we go carry the load and bear the shame, morally and religiously! They no go hear word.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pregnant Bride by whitelotus: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

This is Islamic law not common sense etc.

cool
Re: The Pregnant Bride by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2020
AryEmber:
We ladies should use our brain, na we go carry the load and bear the shame, morally and religiously! They no go hear word.

We hope the ladies take heed. So many young girls have stopped education due to this. Many will have to relocate to the village to live with Grandma if available.

We also hope the Alfas will stop joining them together as required.

1 Like

Re: The Pregnant Bride by 9jaFlavour70: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2020
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pregnant Bride by fatymore(f): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2020
Young couples of nowadays don't abide with this.

Piam..Pregnancy without aqidu.

If you don't have money for elaborate wedding, just do aqidu that doesn't need much celebration.

May Allah make it easier

9 Likes

Re: The Pregnant Bride by Criptofxt10: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2020
Jajah
Re: The Pregnant Bride by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2020
Long story but no solution. So should they wait until the bride-to-be puts to bed or do you encourage her to abort the child? If the latter is the case, then I think it's better to allow her marry pregnant instead of committing a graver sin, murder. Assalamualaikum my brothers and sisters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pregnant Bride by konkonbilo(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2020
AlataSuesue:
Long story but no solution. So should they wait until the bride-to-be puts to bed or do you encourage her to abort the child? If the latter is the case, then I think it's better to allow her marry pregnant instead of committing a graver sin, murder. Assalamualaikum my brothers and sisters.
Kia!!!!! Dis your dp is yummy ooo kiss I'd like to have some wink
Re: The Pregnant Bride by midnighter(f): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Pregnant Bride by drizslim(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2020
Being a pregnant bride cannot decipher a virtuous woman if ur IQ level is way up
Re: The Pregnant Bride by hidhrhis(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2020
check my signature
Re: The Pregnant Bride by Aysha110(f): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2020
Subhanallah!there are a number of prayer which the prophet(peace be upon him)used for seeking repentance.
At d end of his prayer he used to say,"Astagfirullah,astagfirullah,"and repeat it a number of times.
He used to seek forgivesness from Allah morethan 100 times a day.so its something that we sdhould do on a regular basis.
When we do it we must reflect on d sin that we seeking forgiveness from.
Before going to bed at night he the prophet peace b upon him use to say:
"I seek forgivness from Allah besides him whom there is no God,the eternal the self-subsisting,i turn to him in repentance.
He use to say that tree times.and he said that who ever said this his sin will b forgiven.
May All mighty Allah control our heart while going astray.

5 Likes

Re: The Pregnant Bride by BlackSeptember: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2020
fatymore:
Young couples of nowadays don't abide with this.

Piam..Pregnancy without aqidu.

If you don't have money for elaborate wedding, just do aqidu that doesn't need much celebration.

May Allah make it easier
Answer this my question with all sincerity, Are you a Virgin?

2 Likes

Re: The Pregnant Bride by midnighter(f): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2020
Rashduct4luv:
For those who did the marriage contract with pregnancy, the marriage contract must be renewed. This is not a difficult thing to do. The first baby is not Islamicly your child, as he was not created in his mother’s womb through a valid marriage contract. Some scholars say he is not to be called after you as he is born out of adultery. He is to be called after his mother’s family. He is not to inherit you and you are not to inherit him. As for the remaining children, they are yours and they carry your name.

Are you serious So even if he marries her, he cant claim his child?

2 Likes

Re: The Pregnant Bride by fatymore(f): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Answer this my question with all sincerity, Are you a Virgin?

No undecided
Re: The Pregnant Bride by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2020
There's no difference between you and a pregnant bride then
only that the fruit of your fornication did not show
fatymore:

No undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Pregnant Bride by BlackSeptember: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2020
fatymore:

No undecided
God bless you for your truthfulness so don't you think there is no difference between a non virgin and a pregnant bride

1 Like

Re: The Pregnant Bride by fatymore(f): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2020
AlataSuesue:
There's no difference between you and a pregnant bride then
only that the fruit of your fornication did not show
so cos I am not a virgin means I might be fornicating right?

Is there no celibacy in your dictionary.

I am not a virgin and neither a pretender.

Pre marital sex isn't for everyone
Re: The Pregnant Bride by fatymore(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2020
BlackSeptember:
God bless you for your truthfulness so don't you think there is no difference between a non virgin and a pregnant bride

So only sex makes someone a non virgin... undecided
Re: The Pregnant Bride by abdulkayus(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2020
AlataSuesue:

If u read the article very well devoid of bigotry and sentiments, u will find your answer there.

Now, lemme help you out, if she should be pregnant, they shouldn't be joined in the Holy matrimony until after she give birth and the womb is free, meaning she has now start seeing her period and she seek Forgiveness from Almighty God for the fornication that she committed. They can then be married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pregnant Bride by BlackSeptember: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2020
fatymore:

So only sex makes someone a non virgin... undecided
Yes. When you break your hymen then you are no longer a virgin.

Please educate me more

2 Likes

Re: The Pregnant Bride by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2020
OKAY thanks brother.
I didn't read where it was explicitly stated that she should wait to give birth.
The writer only said the "womb must be free", which is a very ambiguous statement and could imply anything.
abdulkayus:

If u read the article very well devoid of bigotry and sentiments, u will find your answer there.

Now, lemme help you out, if she should be pregnant, they shouldn't be joined in the Holy matrimony until after she give birth and the womb is free, meaning she has now start seeing her period and she seek Forgiveness from Almighty God for the fornication that she committed. They can then be married.

6 Likes

Re: The Pregnant Bride by Rashman578(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2020
BlackSeptember:

There are differences, which is, one has a fruit (albeit, forbbidden) sown in her womb, the other does not. And what OP is simply pointing out is that in the former case, the womb must be cleared (be guided, not necessarily through an abortion as that is also a sin) and a monthly purification seen along with uptmost repentance before a valid marriage can take place. In the latter, a true repentance and a monthly purification seen to be sure the womb is free will suffice for a valid marriage which is what our honest Aunty Fatymore has to do before marriage. Taink u

2 Likes

Re: The Pregnant Bride by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

Of cos i am.
Re: The Pregnant Bride by aumeehn: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2020
midnighter:

The child is a product of fornication. Allah (s w a) is clean he only accept what is clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pregnant Bride by AntiChristian: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Yes, they can. Only after sincere repentance and the womb is free of the foetus! i.e the lady is menstruating.
And your Nonsense above makes no sense. This is Islamic law not common law, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sallah: FG Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays / Ruling On Taking Boyfriends Or Girlfriends / For The Classy, Trendy, Stylish And Modest Muslimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.