Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (85299 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Dewisedick: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Imagine. Just met a girl on the road in the morning, carry am go house. The next thing una Don dey Bleep. Which kind life be this? Girls, an so this thing don reach?, una no dey fit close leg. Where is the dignity and which value do you expect from a man with these kind.... Kai.

Nduk.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nothing u can do or say will make any sense to her.. just chill. If ur lucky u might get a second chance. If not try and move on with ur life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by CsRockefeller(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Midas01:
Reverse psychology doesn't work with people with a good self esteem who know what they want in life.

Secondly it doesn't work if you didn't love the person in the first place

You are absolutely spot on Monsieur.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by DonCandido(f): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Go Shaggy route; tell her "It wasn't you"
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Karemarealty288(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
God forbid! I reject men like you in my prayers everyday.
"If you know that you are without sin ...Cast the first Stone...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by piper7(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Brainiac12 post=85294408][/quote]
Shut up. Hypocritical idiot. Because they carry matter con meet you now no mean say make you con Dey run your yeye mouth anyhow.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Finnestgreat: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
xendra:
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Finnestgreat: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dude nothing can be done.You bleeped up big time
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by shege45: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Olalan:
I guess this is supposed to be a joke.......How do you meet a girl in the morning and lay with her by noon, no good girl should be with your kind
u never see anything
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by EYOUYO: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
don't call her till she comes back to check if u r still doing the other babe. sometimes it has to happen like that so that one can put seriousness
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by BouharryArtikou: 12:36am On Dec 30, 2019
enshi:

For your mind you are a researcher... You fool..
You better thread with caution

Which caution are you talking about here?
You uncircumcised filthy hoe-monger.

Go and put Magun in your gf first.
Go and buy dog food and have sex with a girl you barely know.
Shameless goon.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by JhyMedex: 1:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Bruh Shii happens...
people be asking u to beg..won't advise dt on my part..

D trust element in the relationship is broken beyond repair seeing she met u right in the act...

Av a bit of dignity for ursef and respect for her and move on...If not U'll beg for the duration of dt relationship and I can almost assure u Dt relationship won't last beyond 3months...

@enshi
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Olaburn(m): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Speechless
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by noble2faith(m): 6:10am On Dec 30, 2019
xendra:

I am here for you. Just a woman like you is enough for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by prince049(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2019
enshi:

You wish to be in my shoes
Na mehn...it wont fit.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Gordonz07(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2019
This guy fowl don lay cook egg oh grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Aleora(f): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2019
The matter no hard,now let's analyze this matter,if reverse was the case would you have forgiven her?answer the question truthfully and solution go come out ..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
enshi:

The girl doesn't know her .. They have never met.. And gf traveled as far as four states away

Sh*t must be a movie to you wen you saw her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by kettle84(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Midas01:
And men who invite strange women into their homes who they don't know from Adam haven't lost it?
Are you defending fornication?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by BouharryArtikou: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
enshi:

I have told you to stop quoting me with your negativity...
You remain the only person her out of over 7000 people who brought HIV to this thread... Pls dont make me pronounce evil on you

He will. Quote you.
You behaved like a dog.
HIV is even small.
If you don’t change, you will catch something worst from this promiscuous life of yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by ArcToyin(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
enshi:
Pls guys help me with the right words actions and steps to go about this..

Yes I was caught in the act.
She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do
Have you first tried to ask for forgiveness of sin from God first. Is it your girlfriend that you are after.
This is how Jesus will come. You better repent and give your life to Him.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by sheylarhh(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2022
Sleekshady:
My God! you're terrible
Your face looks familiar

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.