Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (85295 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by kestine(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
God forbid! I reject men like you in my prayers everyday.

Shutup ur mouth who know whether u get guy like that self...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by noziz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:
Pls guys help me with the right words actions and steps to go about this..

Yes I was caught in the act.
She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do

Guy u dull o! U should v called her to join u, to make it thresome. What u need to do now, is rewind d incident and politely tell her to join for a thresome cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by faithfull18(f): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
I am happy for her grin. The earlier the better.

Her prayers have been answered.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by babtoundey(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
So what do you do? I'm confused as you are. But the solution isn't farfetched. You either lose both of the girls or get one. But the one you will get can never be the one are disloyal to.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by meobizy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
These creative writers have come again. This their job sweet pass Yahoo.

Wetin concern us? It is obvious if you were not caught you won’t compose this thread. If anything you’ll brag about the experience and call Nairalanders small boys. It is your cross, carry it. If you loved her this much you won’t look elsewhere to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Shugargal post=85295203]Hahahaha... na una way be that. if I be your gal friend, the thing no-go ever pain, it won't affect me lielie. but I will make sure I Bleep that same gal that's if she's beautiful oo. hahahaha. Are you gay?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lolzzzz. Looks like a setup though. Lol, caught in d act. Ordinary one week and you can conduct yourself in a civilized manner.

Why invite a strange woman to your house? Why take alcohol with a arrange woman?

She'll probably forgive u sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by kettle84(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Your ashawo nature no get part 2.

You saw a girl you never knew from Adam in the morning on your way to buy dog feed and the next hour she is in your bed ,haven been used by you. so many women have lost it.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Preshy561(f): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ariza:
You don't have anything to fix young man.You are a cheat, a leopard never change it's spot.You claimed never to have cheated on her in one year and four months, lol you were counting months and it was only a matter of time before you did else you wouldn't have gone down with someone you met within hours.

Lose and cheap is what you are.
Chineke Nna. You forgot to add osho free. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by philip0906(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Most women are bisexual in nature, just forget the pretence. if the lady is beautiful, just forget it. I Don wine am finish.it will pain the guy because he will be expecting me to be mad but I will disappoint him by changing the topic. I can't kill myself.. lol.
Lol...then perfect! My ex was bi. Had steamy crazy sessions with her partner and a number of girls approved by her grin

So if you date someone like me and you think sleeping with her will pain me, I'll gladly join the session and we all have fun grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by mascot87(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
If that girl were to be my sister & I hear about this, you will never smell her perfume again in your life.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by 77up(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

The girl doesn't know her .. They have never met.. And gf traveled as far as four states away
Yes ,you don't expect her to use someone you know when it's actually a set up and she can easily tell you she's traveling while she's not just to achieve her aim.

In other view, thats the devil's work ,you never cheated her before and all of a sudden ,you met a lady in the morning and she's on your bed in the afternoon wow shocked , we guys should at least be careful now .

The doom devil has left you for your trouble now. Well , am sorry I don't know what am suppose to say .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by geezynoni: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Shugargal:
Hahahaha... na una way be that. if I be your gal friend, the thing no-go ever pain, it won't affect me lielie. but I will make sure I Bleep that same gal that's if she's beautiful oo. hahahaha. but hope you used CD sha? if not go for test now because ayam not understanding this kinda rush rush sex.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by ceejay80s(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do
Story land
Tales by moonlight
Feyikogbon
Super story
Which is it?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by samonak(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
In Shaggy's Voice." It wasn't me". Sorry dude, but I hate to say, ur babe's gone.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by lilmax(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
It's a set up and you failed woefully bro

You must be the most easiet guy to knack in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Collins4u1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:

Lolzzz. You'll never meet them

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by daclint(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Find a way to put the blame on her grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by dlondonbadboy: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Don't call or text her for 1week....then go to her house and apologize..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tell her it was the work of the devil.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by West2019(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

What do I do
just for some day u see a HIV patient on the street and u bring her in ,u get Mind cos u no dey fear death or prb ,what if its ur gal cheating on u in the village what would u do

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by GodblessNig247(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Why tell us here! Deal with it bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by victorazyvictor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

What do I do

Congrat bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by boxer022(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Clap for yourself, kpa kpa, kpa kpa kpa yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by belbon4grace: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
The girl own tire person, you met a guy in the morning and in the evening you are already naked in his house. Nsido mbok. Guy deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Lexusgs430: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

What do I do

Go and listen to shaggy's song..........
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Midas01: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Carry your cross, mumu. If na woman now una go call her olosho.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Olalan post=85294971]I guess this is supposed to be a joke.......How do you meet a girl in the morning and lay with her by noon, no good girl should be with your kind[/quot. Happened to me...met her at the shop, next minute she is on my bed, turn out the best relationship I ever had

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Azejellek(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
You think you are sharp nigga but she show you the power of lady

Beg her.... accept the offense

If she really love you she definitely accept you back

Nobody above mistake

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by foreshore(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

What do I do

He that stays in a glass house do not throw stone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.