Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? (4861 Views)

Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by otipoju(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
reality1010:

I know as a Yoruba boy,sir,you r trained to abuse and insult. however I was not trained that way.I wonder why you take cheap things for excuses saying PMB incarcerated Dasuki the number of years that Dasuki incarcerated him. That's a cheap point. And I can see why u cannot change despite all the arrays of analyses I v given to you about why Dasuki was released. Then you said Biafra ppl should form alliance with Yoruba to actualise Biafra,and I said no,that Yorubas should keep to their regional pursuit and leave Biafra ppl alone. Before March 2019, Yorubas v abused and insulted igbos and those agitating for Biafra.They v called them names and all manner of names. Funny enough, Yoruba pastors v insulted them for asking for self determination. Recently, some Yorubas r changing as usual chameleon to ask for same break up of Nigeria because they v noticed the attention and progress made by Nnamdi KANU. Between Yoruba and Igbo who first engaged in international trade is a matter of history. All I know is that Yorubas r full of fake and false data as well as history. One of them is saying Benin people came from Yoruba land were as the reverse is the case. This false history was on not until one of the Oba of Benin had to put things straight and rebuke the false historians. So on who started international trade is historical and I will not join issues with you because you don't v depth of such. But wait,I never made mention of historical trade between ur ppl and the Igbos , I only cited ownership of Lagos as a place owned by the Ijaws and Benin. The Egba or Ijebu ppl that came in or the people from badagry were not the first inhabitants of Lagos. Well,depending on the parts of Lagos we r referring to. So in all,stick to your regional govt while the other people go on with self determination.

Bro, you dont need to form alliance with Yoruba nation those guys have been doing politics and territorial expansion for centuries. They know how to handle their business.

How can you say Lagos is owned by the Ijaw and Benin. Yes! Lagos Island was a military and trading post for the Benin Kingdom at the height of its dominance because it gave them critical access to the sea and trade with the Portuguese. But the Benin man will never tell you that they own Lagos Island.

According to your grand design for Biafra. Since Benin and Ijaw own Lagos and Biafra will own Benin , therefore Lagos will be owned by Biafra and Biafra will have critical access to the sea and its trade. What a way to solve the Igboland Landlock problem. Lord I want to laugh but its not funny. You guys are in for a rude awakening. This Nnamdi Kanu boy don mess up una head for real.

Last week at a friends graduation party a young Benin woman excitedly said she loves Biafra. The rebuke that she got from her fellow Benin people was astonishing. One even told her "e be like say that drink dey worry you"

She was aked why a WHOLE Kingdom of Benin with an Oba would become a PART of an Igbo country called Biafra that never has any king

Why would an Itshekiri person who is essentially Yoruba in culture and tradition choose an Igbo Biafra over his Yoruba kinsmen.

The only reason why Nnamdi Kanu is eyeing all these places is because ALL the five Igbo states in Igboland are Landlocked with no access to the sea. Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo is Biafra. No more no less.

When i keep telling you you guys have no strategy in place to get what you want because you are deluded you will say dem dey insult una.

And for your information, my middle name is Aghogho, my brothers,cousins ,nephews and neices names range from Edafe, Onome, Oghenefiobokowhe, Odezi among many others. I in turn have named my daughter Eseoghene.

And if you dont know Dasuki was the one who imprisoned Buhari after the military coup that toppled Buhari's government and did not even allow him to go bury his parents then you need to go and learn history.

Let me tell you one very simple thing and huge flaw with this current attempt at land grabbing masked as agitation for Biafra.

It will not work simply because as at the moment Nigeria's economy is very oil dependent so only a foolish government will allow a tribe that is currently contribuiting nothing as per natural resources to the economy make away with its cash cow.

Apart from the confused Alhaji Asari Dokubo, show me one other Niger-Deltan who has openely supported your agitation. We just dey look una because we see through your shenanigans.

If Nnamdi Kanu was really serious and sincere about actualising Biafra, he would agitate for the Five states that comprise Igboland only and Nigerians would readily let Biafra go because una chest beating and taunting of your neighbours too much.

Your land is landlocked, it is ridden by erosion and of all Nigerian tribes, the Igbo have an OSU caste system thus forcing normal human beings to flee their own communities where they are discriminated against. So when Nnamdi Kanu says all Igbos should come back home the question y'all minds is " to come and do what" . There is no activity at home.

And trust me i do understand the reason for your chest beating. Its empty barrells that make the loudest noise. If not how will a normal set of people claim to be developing other peoples lands while theirs remains seriously undeveloped and an eyesore to men who know what a developed country looks like.

You claim Igbos are the best at trade, yet all tribes engage in one form of trade or the other amd profit from it-Fulani, Yoruba and Benin have been engaged in regional and transatlantic trade before Nigeria was ever created.

Igbos are the most intelligent, yet you find every Nigerian tribe producing proffessors and doing good at the highest levels internationally.

Igbos are the richest yet the other tribes have some of the the richest men in Africa and Nigeria. Abi is Dangote from Umuahia.

Igbos are the most courageous yet Fulani is dealing with you everyday and all nigerian tribes are in the armed forces. And the Yoruba nation in particular have been waging territorial wars of expansion for centuries

Them take boasting swear for una.

I wont reply you anymore because this discussion has gone stale and you cant change my perception amd i dont intend to cure you of your delusions.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Hail Biafra.
Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by reality1010: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2020
otipoju:

Bro, you dont need to form alliance with Yoruba nation those guys have been doing politics and territorial expansion for centuries. They know how to handle their business.

How can you say Lagos is owned by the Ijaw and Benin. Yes! Lagos Island was a military and trading post for the Benin Kingdom at the height of its dominance because it gave them critical access to the sea and trade with the Portuguese. But the Benin man will never tell you that they own Lagos Island.

According to your grand design for Biafra. Since Benin and Ijaw own Lagos and Biafra will own Benin , therefore Lagos will be owned by Biafra and Biafra will have critical access to the sea and its trade. What a way to solve the Igboland Landlock problem. Lord I want to laugh but its not funny. You guys are in for a rude awakening. This Nnamdi Kanu boy don mess up una head for real.

Last week at a friends graduation party a young Benin woman excitedly said she loves Biafra. The rebuke that she got from her fellow Benin people was astonishing. One even told her "e be like say that drink dey worry you"

She was aked why a WHOLE Kingdom of Benin with an Oba would become a PART of an Igbo country called Biafra that never has any king

Why would an Itshekiri person who is essentially Yoruba in culture and tradition choose an Igbo Biafra over his Yoruba kinsmen.

The only reason why Nnamdi Kanu is eyeing all these places is because ALL the five Igbo states in Igboland are Landlocked with no access to the sea. Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo is Biafra. No more no less.

When i keep telling you you guys have no strategy in place to get what you want because you are deluded you will say dem dey insult una.

And for your information, my middle name is Aghogho, my brothers,cousins ,nephews and neices names range from Edafe, Onome, Oghenefiobokowhe, Odezi among many others. I in turn have named my daughter Eseoghene.

And if you dont know Dasuki was the one who imprisoned Buhari after the military coup that toppled Buhari's government and did not even allow him to go bury his parents then you need to go and learn history.

Let me tell you one very simple thing and huge flaw with this current attempt at land grabbing masked as agitation for Biafra.

It will not work simply because as at the moment Nigeria's economy is very oil dependent so only a foolish government will allow a tribe that is currently contribuiting nothing as per natural resources to the economy make away with its cash cow.

Apart from the confused Alhaji Asari Dokubo, show me one other Niger-Deltan who has openely supported your agitation. We just dey look una because we see through your shenanigans.

If Nnamdi Kanu was really serious and sincere about actualising Biafra, he would agitate for the Five states that comprise Igboland only and Nigerians would readily let Biafra go because una chest beating and taunting of your neighbours too much.

Your land is landlocked, it is ridden by erosion and of all Nigerian tribes, the Igbo have an OSU caste system thus forcing normal human beings to flee their own communities where they are discriminated against. So when Nnamdi Kanu says all Igbos should come back home the question y'all minds is " to come and do what" . There is no activity at home.

And trust me i do understand the reason for your chest beating. Its empty barrells that make the loudest noise. If not how will a normal set of people claim to be developing other peoples lands while theirs remains seriously undeveloped and an eyesore to men who know what a developed country looks like.

You claim Igbos are the best at trade, yet all tribes engage in one form of trade or the other amd profit from it-Fulani, Yoruba and Benin have been engaged in regional and transatlantic trade before Nigeria was ever created.

Igbos are the most intelligent, yet you find every Nigerian tribe producing proffessors and doing good at the highest levels internationally.

Igbos are the richest yet the other tribes have some of the the richest men in Africa and Nigeria. Abi is Dangote from Umuahia.

Igbos are the most courageous yet Fulani is dealing with you everyday and all nigerian tribes are in the armed forces. And the Yoruba nation in particular have been waging territorial wars of expansion for centuries

Them take boasting swear for una.

I wont reply you anymore because this discussion has gone stale and you cant change my perception amd i dont intend to cure you of your delusions.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Hail Biafra.
ko tipoju, I'm now beginning to see you proper. The true color I wanted to see has come out. One thing I'm good at is keeping someone to his words. One,you seem to quickly forget that you said Biafra should form alliance with yorubas . You people v always said that,and Biafra people r telling yorubas to put up effort and get regional govt. You can see that those Biafra guys v good advise for Yoruba ppl. On the ownership of Lagos, pls stop saying Lagos solely belongs to yorubas. Pls go to the archieve, get what we call intelligence report and see yourself.
But funny enough,you gave a story about group of people that tried to change the opinion of someone. That Benin woman was speaking from her personal conviction so no amount of shout would change her. Remember that at the wake of Biafra agitation last year,Southern Kaduna leaders visited KANU to plead for allegiance. I guess ,you would v expected some people to shout at them asking if " na drink de worry them" If Asari is supporting those Biafra guys,that the height of commitments from his people. Why r you not conversant with with the information that igbos r in delta,rivets,kogi,Benue,akwa ibom, ebonyi,abia,Enugu,IMO etc? you just v to live with it. It is not your making but God's. OK! In the past,Igbo hardly boast,but yorubas v taught them ,just a few how to boast and it s not paying them. Intelligence come from God,who gives and He has given it to the Igbo man. The Igbo man should pray to keep it. And how can this be done? one,they v avoid tribalism, nepotism,back stabbing, deception,lazy and jealousy. That s why the Igbo man will never play the Nigerian politics just like yorubas and others do.
What baffles me is that either Hausa Fulani accuse Igbo of wanting to take the oil of the riverine people or you hear Yoruba talking about Igbo landlock and lack of sea port. But v you ask if absence of sea port means not having a nation? pls don't think that way. Try concentrate on Yoruba regionalism and leave the Biafra guys away.tx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by Doc10q: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
otipoju:

I hope you know that before Nnamdi Kanu ever entered public life, people have been agitating for better conditions for Nigerians. From Gani Fawehinmi, Femi Falana, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Beko Ransom Kuti, and a host of many others.

Even me myself between 2000 and 2002 i was travelling round the south west as a student activist.

Nnamdi Kanu's struggle is very different. He is not fighting for Nigerians. He believes Igbos are superior than ALL other Nigerians who are animals in the Zoo. And that Igbos should have their own country called Biafra and have nothing to do with the rest of the country. He insults other tribes especially the Yoruba who he likes to call cowards and back stabbers.

His is a campaign of hatred and ethnic bigotry.

It is fundamentally flawed and cannot work for the prime reason that Igbos have serious socio-economic ties and interests in other parts of Nigeria where they live and get their livelihood.

No nation on this earth can do without its neighbours. So his ethnic jingoism cannot work out in real life. If you produce, you must sell to some people. There are things that you do not have that you cannot produce and have to buy from neighbours.

That is why more enlightened and reasonable Igbos do not key into his vision. Its a vision of bigotry and hate.

Apart from yapping as usual on his online radio, Nnamdi Kanu did absolutely nothing to lobby or influence Sowores release.

It is the effort of his wife that yielded the result and of course Civil rights activist like Femi Falana and the hard core student activists

Kanu does not hate the yorubas.. He only hate their deceptive backward nature.
And yes! He's effort was what made US to free Sowore. Kanu told them of both Sowore and dasuki not only Sowore alone, while Sowore's wife talked of only Sowore alone. So how come US demanded for d release of both Sowore and dasuki too from nigerian government...whereas Sowore's wife only told US of her husband alone nobody else. But how come instead of US demanding for releasE of only Sowore that d wife talked of only to them, instead they added dasuki too... Why? Because someone from somewhere has also be telling them about both Sowore and dasuki. Who did u think that person was? And btw d two(kanu & opeyemi)who did u think US listened to instead, judging from d two persons release they demanded for, instead of one. Use your brain and think it.

And another one, yes kanu went to white house to meet d Senate and the US commissioner maybe Trump too.. Haven't u ever used your brain to think why the whole world power are attacking both Trump and netanyahul(israeli prime minister)..because they re supporting biafra! It's obvious kanu went there to meet Trump.. He went to White House to talk of biafra and both Sowore and dasuki release. The video of him going to white house all over d U-tube.. Check it naa and u wud see. U people should not say somebody did not do anything, jus because u hate the person.. It isn't fair.. A mature person doesn't act lik that. That is why nigeria is backward, cos everything is built on lies and deceit! That is why they never accept any truth in that Demonic country. No wonder kanu say he will destroy Nigeria with truth...because Nigeria was built on lies and a country whose foundation was built on lies and blood of innocent never moves forward as a nation cos it's deemed to crumble oneday. That is why they re afraid because they know kanu will be exposing them(their lies & hidden secrets)over there. And if it indeed nigeria was truly built on lies...then it wud be very easy for kanu to destroy it truth jus lik he said.
Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by otipoju(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Doc10q:

Kanu does not hate the yorubas.. He only hate their deceptive backward nature.
And yes! He's effort was what made US to free Sowore. Kanu told them of both Sowore and dasuki not only Sowore alone, while Sowore's wife talked of only Sowore alone. So how come US demanded for d release of both Sowore and dasuki too from nigerian government...whereas Sowore's wife only told US of her husband alone nobody else. But how come instead of US demanding for releasE of only Sowore that d wife talked of only to them, instead they added dasuki too... Why? Because someone from somewhere has also be telling them about both Sowore and dasuki. Who did u think that person was? And btw d two(kanu & opeyemi)who did u think US listened to instead, judging from d two persons release they demanded for, instead of one. Use your brain and think it.

And another one, yes kanu went to white house to meet d Senate and the US commissioner maybe Trump too.. Haven't u ever used your brain to think why the whole world power are attacking both Trump and netanyahul(israeli prime minister)..because they re supporting biafra! It's obvious kanu went there to meet Trump.. He went to White House to talk of biafra and both Sowore and dasuki release. The video of him going to white house all over d U-tube.. Check it naa and u wud see. U people should not say somebody did not do anything, jus because u hate the person.. It isn't fair.. A mature person doesn't act lik that. That is why nigeria is backward, cos everything is built on lies and deceit! That is why they never accept any truth in that Demonic country. No wonder kanu say he will destroy Nigeria with truth...because Nigeria was built on lies and a country whose foundation was built on lies and blood of innocent never moves forward as a nation cos it's deemed to crumble oneday. That is why they re afraid because they know kanu will be exposing them(their lies & hidden secrets)over there. And if it indeed nigeria was truly built on lies...then it wud be very easy for kanu to destroy it truth jus lik he said.

Can you show me one shred of evidence to back up your claim on Kanu's influence of Sowores release. A video or a letter written to that effect.

Also i dont know where you live, your level of exposure , education and your following of current affairs and knowledge of the workings of the world but its obvious that you are very very gullible and anything Kanu tells you you will believe.

I dont blame you. Its your love for Biafra that has made most of you a victim of Nnamdi Kanu's scheme. Show me one picture of where Kanu went to the white house. ( I have been there myself ooo) so you better show me an original picture.

Wether Kanu hates the Yoruba or not will not stop the Yoruba from living their life. As for betrayal you need a lesson in history.

During the first military coup in Nigeria in January 1966 the planners mainly 5 igbo Majors and 1 Yoruba Major agreed with soldiers from other tribes to do away all the major Politicians and military leaders at that time.

Within 2 days, they killed a total of 22 civilian and military leaders from the other tribes including the prime minister Tafawa Balewa but spared General Aguiyi Ironsi against the original plan and someone also tipped off president Nnamdi Azikiwe who escaped to europe.

Not one single Igbo leader was affected but fact is Igbo soldiers killed the leaders of other tribes in Nigeria contrary to their plan. And Aguiyi Ironsi an Igbo man became military president.

Of course other nigerian tribes were not happy with this incidents especially the northerners and it was only natural to begin to hate the Igbos who were taunting them.

This lead the Northen officers to do a counter coup and installed General Yakubu Gowon and the civil war started in 1967 after Ojukwu declared Biafra and seceeded from Nigeria.

How is that for Betrayal. See i dont just scream bla bla bla, i make up my own mind with facts.

Please provide facts and figures when presenting your arguments with me.

You can find a full list of the 22 leaders that were killed here . So when you wonder why the Northerners are not Igbo friendly, this may be why. But your Nnamdi Kanu never tells you about this tragic episode, does he?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Nigerian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by ChimaAdeoye: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
midolian:
This is a clear indication that his release has nothing to do with Buhari's fear for the whites.(Only a deluded mind would think otherwise)

Sowore must have been talked to like a child who needs counseling. He must have been told by the "Elders" that In exchange for his freedom, he must stop the revolution is now madness.

The last time he was released, he was caught on tape chanting 'revolution is now' to people in the court premises(even though that violated one of is bail conditions)..but this time, he is as quiet as a church mouse enjoying his time with his family.

You will notice that even the vocal Falana that is fast losing it has discontinued saying Sowore was only exercising his fundamental human right.

Lesson: Human right get limit. No be everything Constitution must carry before local man go get sense

grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by Doc10q: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
otipoju:

Can you show me one shred of evidence to back up your claim on Kanu's influence of Sowores release. A video or a letter written to that effect.

Also i dont know where you live, your level of exposure , education and your following of current affairs and knowledge of the workings of the world but its obvious that you are very very gullible and anything Kanu tells you you will believe.

I dont blame you. Its your love for Biafra that has made most of you a victim of Nnamdi Kanu's scheme. Show me one picture of where Kanu went to the white house. ( I have been there myself ooo) so you better show me an original picture.

Wether Kanu hates the Yoruba or not will not stop the Yoruba from living their life. As for betrayal you need a lesson in history.

During the first military coup in Nigeria in January 1966 the planners mainly 5 igbo Majors and 1 Yoruba Major agreed with soldiers from other tribes to do away all the major Politicians and military leaders at that time.

Within 2 days, they killed a total of 22 civilian and military leaders from the other tribes including the prime minister Tafawa Balewa but spared General Aguiyi Ironsi against the original plan and someone also tipped off president Nnamdi Azikiwe who escaped to europe.

Not one single Igbo leader was affected but fact is Igbo soldiers killed the leaders of other tribes in Nigeria contrary to their plan. And Aguiyi Ironsi an Igbo man became military president.

Of course other nigerian tribes were not happy with this incidents especially the northerners and it was only natural to begin to hate the Igbos who were taunting them.

This lead the Northen officers to do a counter coup and installed General Yakubu Gowon and the civil war started in 1967 after Ojukwu declared Biafra and seceeded from Nigeria.

How is that for Betrayal. See i dont just scream bla bla bla, i make up my own mind with facts.

Please provide facts and figures when presenting your arguments with me.

You can find a full list of the 22 leaders that were killed here . So when you wonder why the Northerners are not Igbo friendly, this may be why. But your Nnamdi Kanu never tells you about this tragic episode, does he?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Nigerian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

Please if go back and read my comment very well to d end. U will see where I gave us exactly what u re asking of...unless u re too naive to understand what I wrote there..then that means I jus wasted my time with you. I have no time for epistles..go back to my commend and re-read. Thank you
Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by LionTiger(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why can't you continue from where Sowere stop? At least he has laid a foundation for you to follow.
Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by otipoju(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Doc10q:

Please if go back and read my comment very well to d end. U will see where I gave us exactly what u re asking of...unless u re too naive to understand what I wrote there..then that means I jus wasted my time with you. I have no time for epistles..go back to my commend and re-read. Thank you

Where is the link. Where is the video, where is the letter he wrote on Sowore or Dasukis behalf and to whom?

When i made my claim about Sowore's wife being the principal agent that lobbied or agitated for her husband's release, i provided video evidence to back up her visit to her congressman's office and her interview with CNN.

Where is Kanu's? Since you claim videos of him soliciting for Sowore and Dasukis release are everywhere, please go get them and post them here. If you dont have it then just crawl back into your bed and sleep.

I deal with facts and evidences and not "our Oga talk say".
Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by boldaslion: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
otipoju:

Where is the link. Where is the video, where is the letter he wrote on Sowore or Dasukis behalf and to whom?

When i made my claim about Sowore's wife being the principal agent that lobbied or agitated for her husband's release, i provided video evidence to back up her visit to her congressman's office and her interview with CNN.

Where is Kanu's? Since you claim videos of him soliciting for Sowore and Dasukis release are everywhere, please go get them and post them here. If you dont have it then just crawl back into your bed and sleep.

I deal with facts and evidences and not "our Oga talk say".

Your argument shows the level of your IQ. Someone comes out to tell you that DSS MUST release Sowore and that they don't have choice, that there is nothing they can do about it. After 3days he was released. He made the announcement on a live radio broadcast and you are here asking for link. Nobody stopped you from listening to it
Re: Anyone Noticed Sowore Has Stopped His Revolution Is Now Protest? by otipoju(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=boldaslion post=85479832][/quote]

The typical boastful nature of the IPOB sheep.
So the videos are no longer everywhere online, instead its a live broadcast saying the "FG has no choice than to release Sowore that is yall evidence"

When you see the dark clouds gathering, you know the rain is going to fall. Once the 4 US senators and 2 congressmen wrote that letter to the Federal Government via the Attorney General's office on December 20 it was only a matter of time before Sowore would be released. It happened 3 days later on December 23.

Nobody wants US wahala no body no matter how strong you think you are if they want you they will get you and that is why they kuku released Dasuki.

El Zakzaky the Shiite leader is a mutual enemy because of his links to Iran, so he could be easily kept in the cooler in both country's interests.

When you have something more reasonable to say, let me know.

I dont like unneccessary back and forth.

Meanwhile the two or three guys that were arrested with Kanu are still in detention. When Kanu selfishly negotiated for his own release he did not include them. They are still there....let him use his influence to bring them out within 3 days.

Then i will come and prostrate before him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, Bukola Saraki And Sister Reunite, Put Aside Political Differences / South East Will Become Ungovernable Territory Soon Control By Warlords - Pics / This Buhari Picture Is Giving Wailers Sleepless Nights (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.