Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,481 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene (52840 Views)

Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Photos Of The New Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road: Akwa Ibom & Good Roads Na 5&6 / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by ossyjxmmi07(m): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2020
oga if ikot ekpene is the most beautiful LGA that is not a state capital then eti-osa is a country, and amuwo odofin is a continent?
why didn't you show them pictures of uyo road?,okop eto,essien road etc
a town with bunch of retarded people with archaic mentality that plaza he showed y'all is the only hub in ikot ekpene which was opened in 2013,bro pls show us recent pictures of the place.
pls that 4 point hotel has it started functioning?
your plaza that inhabits criminals and mad people.
if you told us ikot ekpene has the highest concentration of mad people and spoilt brats it would have been better but coming to nairaland to lie about a town frustrates its own inhabitants financially ah ah why na?
pls show them pictures of urua tor.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by ossyjxmmi07(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2020
KOKOwonder:
Ikot ekpene is not as fine as the op stated. The only fine place there is 5point by sharaton hotel, and if you look at those pictures his uploaded it was mainly centered at 5point and that plaza area.. The plaza is opposite the 5point.. I have lived there for a year,

op would showed us pictures of abiakpo road,
plaza that has turned to restaurant now.
Town full with lazy people who only knows how to steal(male) and sleep around(females).
as him if people business are not closing due to lack of funds.
the only good thing about there is that a guys dick will never rest from drilling,its usually a picnic for Lagos guys like us.
*most of em hoes are peoples wives and they carry a lotta diseases.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by BlastAfonja: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Skmoda360:

What's this one saying now? This is new year oooo......make person hear word with this your "Igbo develop Lagos".....
Shut up are you not a hypocrite, you started it on AkwaIbom thread and I followed you up immediately reminding you the truth and nothing but the truth now you wanna play the victim card..

Igbos developed Lagos and that's the truth you can do nothing about..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by BlastAfonja: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2020
Bayoursphere:
I served in Federal Polytechnic Ukana, a 5 minutes drive from Ikot Ekpene. I visited Ikot Ekepene Plaza regularly then to relish the convivial atmosphere of splendor. I love Akwa Ibom: its delicacy, people, dialect, and culture.

Their ladies are naturally beautiful

I hear you afonja, now its akwaibom akwaibom akwaibom, because they have oil grin before una no send them oo grin, you people will not Kill person.
Do you know how many years akwaibomites lived and worked in Igboland till date, many of them are married in Igboland and vice versa cos we are one Biafra people..
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by ossyjxmmi07(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2020
BlastAfonja:

I hear you afonja, now its akwaibom akwaibom akwaibom, because they have oil grin before una no send them oo grin, you people will not Kill person.
Do you know how many years akwaibomites lived and worked in Igboland till date, many of them are married in Igboland and vice versa cos we are one Biafra people..

oga I take God beg u.
stop this Biafra of a thing.
even the oil akwa ibom get,how e don take affect their economy focus on the topic.
Biafra no,Biafra ko.

*am from nnewi tho.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by Codes151(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Anang people making noise with eket money
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by Skmoda360(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Shut up are you not a hypocrite, you started it on AkwaIbom thread and I followed you up immediately reminding you the truth and nothing but the truth now you wanna play the victim card..

Igbos developed Lagos and that's the truth you can do nothing about..
Lemme warn you ok.....I'm a confirm Yoruba man so don't get it twisted grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by poseidon12: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2020
kayfra:
Beautiful

Thank God awon developers can't claim it. Not for lack of trying though grin

Mushin miscreant get yourself positively busy this year so you can stop hating on, and envying the so called "awon developers".
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by poseidon12: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Aboki spotted.
Stop hating Igbos, if you kwantinu hating.. it will do you more harm than good.

Hating on, and envying the hardworking and progressive Igbos is the hobby of the poor ones from his tribe. I don't think he is aboki though. He should be a poor Mushin miscreant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by virginchaser(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Akwa Ibomites are naturally neat. It is a place where it is a way of life to wake up and sweep your environs without waiting for environmental sanitation days or officials.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by blyted: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2020
Atouke:
Ikot Ekpene LGA, wears the crown of the most beautiful and serene local government Headquarters that's is not a state capital in Nigeria.

Its difficult to find an LGA which does not double as a state capital this beautiful outside of this city.

Ikot ekpene is fast developing and has a rich history of being the first experimental local government area council of British west Africa.
This is where the colonialist started the local government experiment in west Africa.

You can watch a brief video of the city here!

Where are your references... Iru-victoria island and eti-osa lga in Lagos beats this city hands down.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by BlastAfonja: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
Skmoda360:

Lemme warn you ok.....I'm a confirm Yoruba man so don't get it twisted grin

Who else would i think you are before??
that's why I talked to you the way I did cos I know its only an afonja that can be that hypocritical na who else??
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by kayfra: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
poseidon12:

Mushin miscreant get yourself positively busy this year so you can stop hating on, and envying the so called "awon developers".

E pain am grin

Happy New Year. Let this be the year you all stop claiming other people's development
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by mafnv9: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by Skmoda360(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Who else would i think you are before??
that's why I talked to you the way I did cos I know its only an afonja that can be that hypocritical na who else??
Were leleyi ooo...abeg this is 2020 I know get time for argument.......so skip this shit and for once act like a real human being grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by BlastAfonja: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Skmoda360:

Were leleyi ooo...abeg this is 2020 I know get time for argument.......so skip this shit and for once act like a real human being grin
Who else would be begging and at the same time insulting if not the hypocritical afonja never to wells grin
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by virginchaser(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Nudity and sex sells like craze in Nigeria but na we form saint pass. The babe tactically advertised herself and calmed down feigned veins.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by Skmoda360(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2020
BlastAfonja:

Who else would be begging and at the same time insulting if not the hypocritical afonja never to wells grin
ok sir...ire oooo
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by Hunchogee: 5:19am On May 08, 2020
Atouke:

You know what, Akpabio invented ikot Ekpene. Clap for yourself.

Akpabio built the st. Joseph's seminary
He built ritman university
He built the state polytechnic
He built all the iconic colonial churches cathedrals in ikot Ekpene that accords the city its architectural prowess. Including the ones that were there before he was born.
The colonialist consulted Akpabio before they embarked on making ikot Ekpene the first experimental local government area in British west Africa.
There was no ikot Ekpene before Akpabio and there will be no ikot Ekpene after Akpabio.

This your Akpabio is a miracle worker.

You want kill me with laughter.... you just gave that guy bye bye message
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by Ndipe(m): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2020
Raffia city.
Re: Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene by AustineJohn908(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Atouke:

There are picnic tables and chairs at the park.
Sometimes I think Ikot Ekpene should have been the state Capital not Uyo. Ikot ekpene has more bigger buildings and fits like a better capital city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) / Nigeria Airways 18 Years After It Packed Up (Pictures, Video) / Help!!! My Brother Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.