Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) (106880 Views)

Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Neddyned(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Those people complaining you can help him out by buying new one for him.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2019
mrsteel:

How humans comfortably do the bold baffles me
U see them riding expensive cars in cities, wasting money on prostitutes, but their people at home can barely feed
such is life. If you can't make good impact in people's life with the millions you have, that means you are living for life and life will live such person.

5 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Pogba should learn from his fellow Muslim.

This is why Man United is going backward
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by E2000: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Hopefully he wins the best player in the world.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by airminem(f): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Frank25:
have checked ur profile nd found out that ur senses needs synchronising
Useless christian sheep
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2019
That donation of €70 per month to poor Senegalese families is the real deal! Sadio Mane thumbs up! You can never understand the situation and the feeling, if you have never helped a poor family financially.

5 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2019
kolafolabi:
He prefers that his people receive a little of what life has given him. In addition, he gives 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

Hmm! That's a powerful message.
70 Euros or 70 thousand euros?

70 Euros is like 15k.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by leonard002(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2019
If only more celebrities were like you
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by HerrDamilord(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Love you #Supermane
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2019
sodiqapril:
The guy is really humble ...saw a video of him and his Senegalese teammates alighting from the team bus....he(the biggest name amongst them) was the only one that waited and assisted in packing the luggage.... And the funniest thing he earns 90k while Lingard and odoi earn 120k
stop spouting nonsense..
he earns over 150k plus bonuses
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Nicklaus619:
And so , does that make him any poorer, dude is Rich and Dosent have to flunt it
I read an article where he is building schools, hospitals and other social amenities for his people in the village,
The problem some of us have in this country is that
We spend the money we don't have, to buy the things we don't like, to impress the people we don't like..
SMH
Learn to read
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Hypocrit: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Neddstark:
He's a muslim but shows way more love than we christians not to talk of our pastors
It is an individual stuff irrespective of religion. there are many Mane in this country doing things unannounced, but you would not know if you are not told or seen. Love is natural, but it could be learned and master.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2019
As me? You are very far from understanding.

Khaleell001:

Not everyone is materialistic driven as you. What matters most is that he does his job.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2019
eleojo23:
Not everyone is a phone freak

Nice point. But with his earning and wealth we expect him to be an everything freak.

#SimpleManSpotted

Someone like Warren Buffet.

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Humility can be fabricated but not simplicity.

Simplicity is a byproduct of understanding and holy wisdom.

If you have ever tasted what divine love is, you will agree with me that all form of possession is nothing but accumulation of sorrow and pain.

Until you are able to love all without judgment, until you are able to see yourself in all beings, until you are free from identifying (with) and defining your limitless life (by) limited things of this plane; you are not yet human.

The sole purpose of living is to love.
Love is the only gateway to God.
Let love steer your heart so that your perception can improve.

By love, I didn't mean flesh clinging to flesh.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by sammyj: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2019
This is not cracked screen but cracked screen protector. OP you need glasses!! cool

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2019
Charity is good but he should also take care of himself. I've learnt to do that now unlike before.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by JentuPrinz(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2019
saajus:
We can't judge humility by the cracked phone screen. What we value in life is different. You will be surprised that someone who can't fix a broken phone screen may buy the latest car in town without thinking twice. For example, Baba Adeboye wears cheap locally made conductor suits but he flies $35m worth Private jet.
Mane is truly humble though.

Na God go judge u
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by JentuPrinz(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2019
I even heard he doesn't av a gf

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Beurself1: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2019
kong200:
Imagine what a supposed unbeliever is doing compared to what thieves called religious leaders do and dont do despite the monies being stolen from their members. Kudos mane
Mr believer, what defines a believer in your sane mind?
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2019
ddippset:
70 Euros or 70 thousand euros?

70 Euros is like 15k.
70 Euros per family

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Parablesonmarble: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2019
kolafolabi:
He prefers that his people receive a little of what life has given him. In addition, he gives 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

So powerful it made me fall in love with him. Such a kind and considerate heart. That 70 Euro is far much more than what the Nigerian Government offers to the extremely poor in Nigeria. Now that speaks volume. However, I hope he is investing though cos I remember M.C. Hammer going broke due to his philanthropic works. I wouldn't want him to do an 'Eboue'.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2019
Parablesonmarble:

So powerful it made me fall in love with him. Such a kind and considerate heart. That 70 Euro is far much more than what the Nigerian Government offers to the extremely poor in Nigeria. Now that speaks volume. However, I hope he is investing though cos I remember M.C. Hammer going broke due to his philanthropic works. I wouldn't want him to do an 'Eboue'.
Absolutely right
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2019
So he make this exact statement every time he's interviewed? I have seen those statements few months ago.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Hypocrit: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2019
At this juncture i will admonished everyone of us to look inward instead of pointing at others. You should be asking yourself 'what have i done to put a smile on the face of others around us this year, month, week, day and hour? Mind you, you dont need to be rich as Mane to touch a life, you dont need to be employed, you dont need to have cash on you, you dont need to be married. As a student, you can give out of your stipend. If you can feed autonomously you can also give autonomously. You dont have money nor food, then give your hands, legs, eyes, ears, head, mouth, and every part of you; that is how you know givers. Look inward, why point Fingers when you are also human like everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Rapfrick(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2019
as u no get money try get brain. honestly u really dont have to talk wen u ve got nothing to say coz a fool is considered wise till he speaks
OlawaleBammie:
Ahh, make hin buy Nokia3310 na or Samsung oniwo

I tink Dos would serve him well cus if his filantropic adventure.

Even d touchpad of Dat fon Don get fault sef.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Deprince22(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Pls let’s stop all this on this guy
Out of wat he’s done for his country
And wat he’s still doing among all
Our so called legends I don’t want to mention names wat have they done to this
Country they prefer flashy tins
They don’t even have any impact in this
Country only outside country
And there’s a guy that bring down himself
U guys are still criticizing him
Leave MANE10 alone Biko let him
Do wat God send him to do

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by ACE1010: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Numerouno94:
Nyc one frm Mane. If every wealthy individual in d world is gifted wit such luv, den i tink d world will b a better place 4 us all.

If half of the rich people in the world can follow Mane's step, of course the world will be a better place smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Areaboy2(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2019
This is stupid and careless.. It will cost him nothing to change the screen or replace the guard of the phone.. That phone is a health hazard as it is.. It is not about having money or not.. Its about being organised..

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2019
Shegzy8:

Learn to read

And who said I didn't read Ayam replying those that think is. Absurd for him to use such phone,
Learn to comprehend cool
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2019
kolafolabi:

You mean that's the reason he's using a cracked screen phone

2 Likes

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2019
itsme01:
cool

he drives a simple car too

What do you call a simple car

Can a Ibadan type of Micra be found in Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 / Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.