Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY (12291 Views)

The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video) / The Woman Ekiti Pastor Injured Her Vagina During Deliverance Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by frndfghtr(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
] this is not tribe matter again, tribal war have sink this country, in of the video u can see lukayat smile once again, she is a Muslim but she pray with the name Jesus, that is how this nation suppose be, respecting one's faith, love & do good to anyone, we have put smile on her face , she says now she can feel her eyes moving again
Lukayat after surgery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4CpnL8Q4QU

Lukayat smiles and pray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzjBuCqZQwg

LATEST LATEST LATEST)
TO THE GLORY OF GOD LUKAYAT IS OUT FROM THEATRE, THE BALANCE FOR THE SURGERY HAVE BEEN MET, AND THE RECEIPT HAVE BEEN COLLECTED,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXmE6_5hNLw
ON HER WAY TO THEATRE,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA65eOEpdCw
THOUGH IT TOOKS HOURS, FROM 1PM TO 9PM, THANK GOD IS SUCCESSFUL, I HAVE TO BE THERE THROUGH OUT TODAY COS LAGOS STATE HAVE STOP MY JOB, I WILL STILL GO THERE TOMORROW TO KNOW HOW SHE IS FAIRING, THANKS FOR THOSE THAT MADE THIS COME TO PASS, MAY GOD BLESS THE WORKS OF OUR HAND, AND PAY US BACK, LETS WISH HER QUICK RECOVERY AND LESS PAIN, THIS SURGERY INCLUDE, EYES, BRAIN AND FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY, once more we U, U, U, PUT SMILE ON HER FACE

Just back from hospital today, pls she still need our help pls,we can help her by her own acc number (0023516673)
Name LUKAYAT WASIU
BANK STANBIC I.TC BANK,
or u can call me on 09014025217
The doctor said that the surgery will not hold until the bill is cleared, that the bill contains all the requirements for the surgery, that no one will be left out,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQlKEhG3Gc

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by healthserve(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
God bless you very very much for going this extent on this issue.

Financial Analytics

Eye Surgery 150,000 Naira

Other Surgeries - Cost yet to be determined but 100,000 Naira deposit fee may be handy

Legwork and feeding 50,000 Naira

Total amount sought currently 300,000 Naira.

We call on well meaning Nigerians to contribute towards this issue

1,000 Naira from 300 persons will fetch this amount. Or 1,500 Naira from 200 individuals

I indulge all viewers to share this thread so it can get more audience and needful action

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by healthserve(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
OP try to copy the link of this thread and post on the previous thread. Also post pictures directly on this thread

3 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by SeedofDavid: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
I will b giving update on account of nairalanders that have assisted to this innocent woman that went through death and now coming back to life, because of the good people of nairaland, before I see nairalanders as where we read news an went away, but now I have realized that this thread is most valuable group I have ever see, in fact the mod are the best, may God guide all of us to the new year, if I go to the hospital tomorrow I will give the lady the name of people that assisted her, I will tell her that is the mighty NAIRALANDERS FAMILY that have Neva seen each other than help her, as am telling u I have receive the sum of #48,100 from nairalanders, I will break the names here below, kudos, may God bless u all, and for those that God still touch their heart can still come to her rescue, the doc told me that only the eye surgery cost 150k, not to talk of the brain surgery, and other, u can reach her through me my number is 08183820180, acc no- 0131908861, name elochukwu christian Umeh, gtb bank, her own acc 0023516673, name lukayat wasiu, stanbic bank, but people that attacked her made away with her phone is possible they may have access to her account, trust me God will reward each and every one of us, once again thanks to u u u, what ever u do to the least of my brother that u do unto God, (before the surgery video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6nAGCUgSLG/?igshid=169br3xbh57oa.

(After d surgery)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6nueXagCPP/?igshid=1wgvgiy9pbker

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6nvvKyAhOG/?igshid=g7tlps63raen

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by healthserve(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cc Americanboy35

We need help here mods. Can we have this on front page. Is this anyway possible

Dominique

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

OAM4J

I'm calling upon all Nigerians to boycott Primus Hospital with immediate effect

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by daddytime(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Op, God bless you richly, and replenish all who will give to save this young woman's life.

2 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by frndfghtr(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
M

6 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by healthserve(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE GOOD SERMARITANS

Do not publish people's names o. Oga. Just maintain cling for aid as needs arises only

5 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by frndfghtr(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
healthserve:

Do not publish people's names o. Oga. Just maintain cling for aid as needs arises only
u mean the user names
Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by healthserve(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
frndfghtr:
u mean the user names

Don't publish any names
Just call out for help on the first thread and this new ones. Go back to the first thread and try to reply those who asked for your contact to regain their attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by Emescot(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
You have really helped her, please drop her ward number in luth for those who want to pay her a visit or give her something in person, someone here might want to give large amount but prefers to do so in person. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by stfadaanthony(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
I have being following you starting from the previous trend. I just have a prayer for you,when you need just one person,thousands shall raise for your sake(amen).

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by frndfghtr(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Emescot:
You have really helped her, please drop her ward number in luth for those who want to pay her a visit or give her something in person, someone here might want to give large amount but prefers to do so in person. Thanks
I think u are at point, but tomorrow if I go their to give her d sum in my hand ,I will ask d doctor of that, it will b on video

2 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by ABOVEDELAW: 3:11am On Dec 29, 2019
I AM HAPPY YOU MENTION THE NAME OF THAT FIRST USELESS HOSPITAL YOU TOOK THE WOMAN TO , IS IT PRIMUS OR WHATEVER, THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, FROM THE SO-CALLED DOCTOR DOWN TO THE LAST PERSON.

1 Like

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by MiamiePizza(m): 4:27am On Dec 29, 2019
healthserve:

Total amount sought currently 300,000 Naira.

We call on well meaning Nigerians to contribute towards this issue

1,000 Naira from 300 persons will fetch this amount. Or 1,500 Naira from 200 individuals

I indulge all viewers to share this thread so it can get more audience and needful action
I'm contributing my own little quota asap. No one prays for this to him or herself.

4 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by TheFacelessMan: 6:52am On Dec 29, 2019
cool

You are a HERO.

I would write a story specially for you as a small token of thanks.

3 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by healthserve(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2019
MiamiePizza:

I'm contributing my own little quota asap. No one prays for this to him or herself.

Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by healthserve(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Calling for more donations please

2 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by TallPck1(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Mods move to front page oooo!!

No be only mumu celebrity news wey no get value we go dey see for front page

Save a life.

4 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by Ayodejioak(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Because of people like you, I strongly believe there's hope for Nigeria.

It's so heartbreaking that so called medical practitioners and the police force whose reason of existence is assistance and security could utter such demeaning words.

From the depth of my heart, I pray God bless you with what eyes have not seen nor ears have heard.

4 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by healthserve(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2019
frndfghtr:
HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE GOOD SERMARITANS

I like you to create this same thread in the business and investment sections

1 Like

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by risos(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Wish her speedy recovery, also get her line blocked. Pls don't publish names. I believe you can wisely use any funds you are provided with. Keep updating on her health status.

1 Like

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by czarina(f): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2019
TallPck1:
Mods move to front page oooo!!

No be only mumu celebrity news wey no get value we go dey see for front page

Save a life.
Dem no dey move this kind news to FP like that.

I hope Seun makes an exception though. Op, God bless you other well-meaning Nigerians
Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by TallPck1(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:
Dem no dey move this kind news to FP like that.

I hope Seun makes an exception though. Op, God bless you other well-meaning Nigerians

This is why I always say the problem with Nigeria is not only the leadership but we also have followership problem. Imagine if some of these modes are in high places.

Only few Nigerians are after God's heart.
Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by czarina(f): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2019
TallPck1:

This is why I always say the problem with Nigeria is not only the leadership but we also have followership problem. Imagine if some of these modes are in high places.

Only few Nigerians are after God's heart.
You can't entirely fault S.eun on this.

Nairaland is a business venture, and if every fundraising thread makes frontage, the enthusiasm to give will eventually fizzle out.

And of course, it'll become a fundraising platform and people will not frequent it as much. Se.un loses in the end. grin

Lalasticlala, make this topic trend nau, biko (if it isn't already)
Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by wabbyland(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2019
the mods should move this thread to the front page. more people might be willing to help
Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2019
Been following, sent a token please don't publish names. Update the previous thread, I had to check your latest posts myself to see this. I know others are waiting for your response. I don't stay in Lagos, would have followed you on your next visit. You'll be rewarded greatly for this good in you.

3 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2019
wabbyland:
the mods should move this thread to the front page. more people might be willing to help
I pray they do.
Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by frndfghtr(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2019
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE, by the grace of God we have generated #71,100 dis woman must be happy today, I don't believe did, there are still angel on this Nigeria, we can still do more my fellow nairalanders, Information reaching me now is the the Woman, have no body at Lagos here atall, she came Lagos kawkin agbo Jedi, on that day the incident happen she Colletted her annual contribution undisclosed figure shall, I must see the root of this issue, now u people may have know, who the suspect may be, I said it again SHE MUST SURVIVE, NAIRALANDERS

3 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by leonard002(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2019
Well done sir. I've always known Nigeria to be filled with good and kind people. Just the few bad eggs giving us a negative outlook. Well done.

1 Like

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by healthserve(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2019
frndfghtr:
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE, by the grace of God we have generated #71,100 dis woman must be happy today, I don't believe did, there are still angel on this Nigeria, we can still do more my fellow nairalanders, Information reaching me now is the the Woman, have no body at Lagos here atall, she came Lagos kawkin agbo Jedi, on that day the incident happen she Colletted her annual contribution undisclosed figure shall, I must see the root of this issue, now u people may have know, who the suspect may be, I said it again SHE MUST SURVIVE, NAIRALANDERS

Nice work to see it has risen from 48k to 71k,remember I quoted 300k cause there are other major Surgeries to undergo. The Lord is your strength. You're not alone. If you encounter trouble tag me. I'll appear. I'm close to anywhere where trouble is.... grin I chose to stand aside but to only support you emotionally. The Lord is your strength. So we need more money 230k to go.

Please guys we need more contributions. Thank you. 500 Naira or 1,000 Naira from you guys will go a long way.

Thank you and God bless you.

Healthserve

3 Likes

Re: THE WOMAN I SAVE, SHE HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SURGERY by Chiggsglover(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2019
frndfghtr:

God is good, that's something at least, I really appreciate your honesty and transparency which we seriously need in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Vigilante Kills Driver Over N500 Bribe / Iran's New Finger-amputating Machine For Thieves / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Sack In Rivers State, Found Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.