Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers (8189 Views)

To My Yoruba Brothers / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by jneutron4000: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
Igbos are in other countries, does that stop those countries from being themselves? Even if Nigeria disintegrated, Igbos will still be in the individual countries, we are stuck together,
deal with it!
I knew you will give that excuse of Igbos are in other countries, see wake up, in this case with Nigeria it is different and never the say, we are different Nations merged together to become one country, we need to disentangle first then if you want to come into Yorubaland my Nation you can obtain an entry visa, and we would know you are here.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Problemkid1: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Osaze007:
undecided

Ok Yorubas can’t fight
They are weak
Then take gun and declare war on them
All this online insults is noise
Declare war on them if your man enough
Shey Yorubas didn’t participate in civil war and it was middle belt

So carry on take on your guns take your ships and attack Yoruba land

I’m certain by the time Yorubas are done with you

You will be repeating Yoruba names the way igbos hate awolowo till date looool
Stop mentioning igbos in every of your post you this Benin witchcraft grin grin face the Ijaw dude if you have balls na. You said you don't hate igbos but you're mentioning igbos in every of your post. You must be really mad grin maybe an Igbo dude has fvcked your wife or girlfriend or any of your daughter that made you to hate igbos grin grin foolish corn head grin
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Problemkid1: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Osaze007:

Loooool they are ahead in baby factory
Prostitution ring , drugs, languishing in prison abroad etc
See Edo Mumu dey talk of prostitution and drugs puahahaha grin grin grin go to Italy, South Africa, France, or even Ghana here sef, your useless women are there selling out their smelling pussies and bringing Shame to the country grin grin what of witchraft nko grin grin they're the headquarter of witchraft and ritualist grin foolish useless animals grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Problemkid1: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2019
Oshigun:

Are you drunk or high? Which popular opinion should we go and find out about Afonja? The fact they dominate every aspect of Nigerian life and by a country mile in certain sectors like music, entertainment, IT, the formal/organised business sector et al? Some of you need to think before you talk because the minute you open your mouth it is obvious why you are losing in life.

If you produced a list of the richest 1000 people in Nigeria you would struggle to find a handful of Ijaws in there so where do you get your asinine opinion they are the "richest and most most blessed black people on earth"? Abeg what exemplary things are Ijaws doing in Nigeria let alone even mention the world and Ijaw in same sentence? It is people like you, with senseless utterances, likely drunken talk, that attract insult upon your ethnic group with the reality check slaps others have to use to knock sense into you. Sorry, and no pun intended, but Yorubas are not the mates of Ijaws at anything at all in Nigeria, Africa or the World.
What are the things Edos are doing in NIGERIA grin if not witchcraft and prostitution and ritualist grin grin Shameless scallywags grin grin
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by 77up(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2019
Softness147:
When it comes to issue of Yorubas,I have learnt them so well. They follow their stomach.
As long as u show them little money,they will see u as a demi god.
I have a small shop in lagos. A shop I opened for my little cousin which didn't work 1m naira. If u see how both old and young Yorubas through themselves at me for just a piece of coke.Sometimes I wonder why would they be doing this.A man or woman suppose to me my father age will be greeting me sir sir just to ask for a bottle of coke or fenuja.
I don't need to banter words with u guys na hunger dey worry una.
Hunger mentality is bad
Look at this one justifying yorubas with some few hungary people praising him to get some bucks grin joke is on you if you don't know that ,that kind of people is never limited to yoruba region alone . They are in East, West and North .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by 77up(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2019
jneutron4000:
OP is just trying to tell us that Mc is better than Deji because MC oluomo has done great to protect Yoruba interests, he helped to ensure proper Yoruba gets to political power even when the bastard pdp in Yorubaland choose to give ticket to non Yorubas all because of greed, Deji is just a very senseless Yoruba man who believes in the sham one Nigeria. Some Ignorant Yorubas sees people like MC oluomo as touts because they have little or no education not knowing that this are the guys putting their lives at risk to defend Yorubaland.
ok thanks bro.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Problemkid1: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
Na wa ooo

If I hear war drums been beaten by a Yoruba, I will go back to sleep - IBB
That alone is okay grin grin lemme go back to bed cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by overall90: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Softness147:
When it comes to issue of Yorubas,I have learnt them so well. They follow their stomach.
I have a small shop in lagos. A shop I opened for my little cousin which didn't work 1m naira. If u see how both old and young Yorubas through themselves at me for just a piece of coke.Sometimes I wonder why would they be doing this.A man or woman suppose to me my father age will be greeting me sir sir just to ask for a bottle of coke or fenuja.
Hunger mentality is bad

you know them.
they are just hiding under one Nigeria that is why you see that they are the fiercest opposition of Biafra.
forget about the balderdash the clown op is advocating here.
if not for Nzeogwu coup and the civil war that altered the politico-economic dynamics of Nigeria,they would have been the almajiri of Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by jneutron4000: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2019
77up:
ok thanks bro.
you are welcome bro. I believe a future where Oduduwa region will emerge. We Yorubas are great people and we have once achieved greatness during the time of Pa Awolowo, greatness that even most western world had never achieved as at that time, but all that was destroyed by Nigeria. We Yorubas a population above 40milion is more than ok to be a country standing on it own, we should be at power with western world in terms Development and greatness. But unfortunately some liberals Yoruba elements in pdp and the people like Deji still believe Yoruba place is in Nigeria. Imagine pdp Yoruba gave the Local government slot in Isolo to an Igbo man, if not the likes of MC Oluomo, kokozaria etc that put their lives on the line to see that APC candidate who is a proper Yoruba man wins. Igbos and Hausa fulani should not have the right to be vote and voted for in Yorubaland, we Yorubas do not determine who rules them in their respective regions. Alot of things need to be set straight in Yorubaland and we all need to work towards that for the future of our children and generations yet unborn. Make Yoruba land great Again

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Gandollaar(f): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Problemkid1:
That alone is okay grin grin lemme go back to bed cheesy grin
Yea good night mahn!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by orisa37: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2019
THE FULANIS ARE NOW BULLDOZING THEIR WAYS EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
UNTIL FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES IS IMPLEMENTED
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Gandollaar(f): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2019
jneutron4000:
you are welcome bro. I believe a future where Oduduwa region will emerge. We Yorubas are great people and we have once achieved greatness during the time of Pa Awolowo, greatness that even most western world had never achieved as at that time, but all that was destroyed by Nigeria. We Yorubas a pollution above 40mil is more than ok to be a country standing on it own, we should be at power with western world in terms Development and greatness. But unfortunately some liberals Yoruba elements in pdp and the people like Deji still believe Yoruba place is in Nigeria. Imagine pdp Yoruba gave the Local government slot in Isolo to an Igbo man, if not the likes of MC Oluomo, kokozaria etc that put their lives on the line to see that APC candidate who is a proper Yoruba man wins. Igbos and Hausa fulani should not have the right to be vote and voted for in Yorubaland, we Yorubas do not determine who rules them in their respective regions. Alot of things need to be set straight in Yorubaland and we all need to work towards that for the future of our children and generations yet unborn. Make Yoruba land great Again
Pollution it remains. Sai Allah!
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by DMerciful(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Anyways, let's get to that bridge first! Igbos in SW must have dual citizenship! Migration has given Igbos huge advantages
jneutron4000:
I knew you will give that excuse of Igbos are in other countries, see wake up, in this case with Nigeria it is different and never the say, we are different Nations merged together to become one country, we need to disentangle first then if you want to come into Yorubaland my Nation you can obtain an entry visa, and we would know you are here.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Oduduwa707: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
technicallyrich:
I have no issue with the oduduwa republic,but dont add lagos and ondo to it as these two states originally belongs to ijaws and benin people.
And yorubas wont take it without a fight and resistance from EAST(ss/se).
God bless us all.

You see why you need a mental assessment.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by KamikazeQ: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:

You see why you need a mental assessment.
[/s]
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by KosiGee(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2019
0monnak0da:
The Eboe man's mind set is very simple

He is envious and covetous

He wants to be number one whether he deserves it or not
If someone else is in front and not Eboe then it is not deserved

Akintola saw this
Ahmadu Bello saw this

That is how they managed the Eastern Region till the minorities revolted

They tried to impose their way of life on the Ikwerres and they were dealt a bitter blow when the war ended with the abandoned propert saga

Akintola and Ahmadu Bello were paranoid and probably schizophrenic. Their utterances were toxic and unacceptable.

The Igbo man has self development coded in his gene. Bello said that an Igbo man would want to rise from being a junior worker to a supervisor. How is that a bad trait. History will vindicate the Igbo man. Life is not boring with him. He wants to rise and update himself because he believes in his ability which is being suppressed by mediocrity. Why would anyone not want to give such an individual a chance if he is qualified and suited for the position?

You are one of those misrepresenting facts because of your personal and induced acrimony with the Igbos. You can’t spend the rest of your life fighting an unnecessary war. It will drain you bro.

The op and another poster said that Yorubas are not concerned with other ethnicities rather with what is going on in their states...even in Nairaland!! I wanted to comment but thought it was useless engaging in a meaningless argument, however when someone like you who has spent a significant amount of time on here typing and posting falsehood and provocative views then that’s bad. The same goes to other mentally disturbed posters from the south east.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by jneutron4000: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Gandollaar:
Pollution it remains. Sai Allah!
corrected, idiot who could not decode information and have not the sense to know it's a typographical error
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by KosiGee(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2019
Softness147:
Hunger mentality is bad

This post is full of S tupidity, foolishness, lies and delusion rolled together.

If you were Igbo, you should be taken to Onitsha and beaten till you are unconscious. When you came to, you trampled, hit and flogged till you learn humility.

You are an idioot for posting this
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
Nobody is dragging Lagos. But tell me which right someone from Osun State has ahead of someone from Imo state in Lagos? All elective position is based on popularity. Owning of houses is a matter of buying lands if you have the money and Igbos is well represented here. What else? Relocating markets is normal for development besides Igbos normally keep their eyes on the ball which is the money to be made!

Nigeria can't defy evolution so Igbos winning seats in non-Igbo States and vice versa will be the norm in future as Nigerians become more sophisticated and liberal. Yet Igbos will still lose out because the electorate anywhere outside Igboland will trust others more than Igbos. The tribalism, clannishness and hate of others bedevilling Igbos will always be their downfall. It is no coincidence that Igbos succeeding outside Igboland in political/public administration are "efulefu" (according to Igbos) like Igbokwe, Okorochas, Akabueze, Onu et al.

These people are the Igbos who are not clannish, tribalistic or hateful of other Nigerians. Naturally average Igbos don't celebrate or endorse Igbos like that. They hate and ostracise them for not being Igbo local champions. This is why these people find acceptance and relevance amongst other Nigerians once they alienate themselves from Igbocentric behaviour Igbos have gotten themselves a negative reputation for in Nigeria and beyond. Igbos will always struggle to lead others as they are simply not tolerant or egalitarian enough. You cant give what you don't have. This is why Igbos are jealous of Yorubas who are a people all Nigerians trusts, are comfortable with and move to live and work with.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by femolii: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
But you understand Lagos was Nigeria's capital for decades built with Nigerian money. Ibadan was the capital of western region and it was Ibadan that was built with western resources. Lagos is Nigeria's investment for Nigerians
kalaba was once Nigeria capital so you can claime it too.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by 0monnak0da: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
KosiGee:

Akintola and Ahmadu Bello were paranoid and probably schizophrenic. Their utterances were toxic and unacceptable.

The Igbo man has self development coded in his gene. Bello said that an Igbo man would want to rise from being a junior worker to a supervisor. How is that a bad trait. History will vindicate the Igbo man. Life is not boring with him. He wants to rise and update himself because he believes in his ability which is being suppressed by mediocrity. Why would anyone not want to give such an individual a chance if he is qualified and suited for the position?

You are one of those misrepresenting facts because of your personal and induced acrimony with the Igbos. You can’t spend the rest of your life fighting an unnecessary war. It will drain you bro.

The op and another poster said that Yorubas are not concerned with other ethnicities rather with what is going on in their states...even in Nairaland!! I wanted to comment but thought it was useless engaging in a meaningless argument, however when someone like you who has spent a significant amount of time on here typing and posting falsehood and provocative views then that’s bad. The same goes to other mentally disturbed posters from the south east.
Eboe man has development coded in his gene?

What did the Eboe achieve before Nigeria was created

Not One TOWN existed in Eboe land before Nigeria was created

Eboe never evolved any form of political organization beyond village/Umunna poltics

Eboes were sold as slaves by smaller groups like Ijaws and Efiks

That same boastfulness is what you manifest here

Tell us the achievement of the Eboe before Nigeria to warrant your boastful nonsense

You were slaves of the Ijaw and Efik

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by KosiGee(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
0monnak0da:

Eboe man has development coded in his gene?

What did the Eboe achieve before Nigeria was created

Not One TOWN existed in Eboe land before Nigeria was created

Eboe never evolved any form of political organization beyond village/Umunna poltics

Eboes were sold as slaves by smaller groups like Ijaws and Efiks

That same boastfulness is what you manifest here

Tell us the achievement of the Eboe before Nigeria to warrant your boastful nonsense

You were slaves of the Ijaw and Efik

I’m not here to argue with someone filled with negative energies. You won’t infect me sir. Jog on and look for your type.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by 0monnak0da: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
KosiGee:

I’m not here to argue with someone filled with negative energies. You won’t infect me sir. Jog on and look for your type.

Story
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by 0monnak0da: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Problemkid1:
See Edo Mumu dey talk of prostitution and drugs puahahaha grin grin grin go to Italy, South Africa, France, or even Ghana here sef, your useless women are there selling out their smelling pussies and bringing Shame to the country grin grin what of witchraft nko grin grin they're the headquarter of witchraft and ritualist grin foolish useless animals grin grin
Eboes a re equally in those places even in GHana and Mali
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by femolii: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Osaze007:

This is why igbos face hostility where they settle . You don’t study the people you settle in
Maybe in Igbo land you people lack the concept of common wealth which I won’t be suprised as abia state once sacked non abia igbos from its civil service

Or your being deliberately mischievous because you think Yorubas contributed to your defeat in civil war so now you must “avenge” them by taken over their land

Yorubas see themselves as a collective
That’s why awolowo an Ijebu man can grow his influence across Yoruba speaking territories even in kwara
They don’t work with state creation

Same thing with MKO an Egba man

Same thing with Tinubu an Isale eko man who has grown his influence beyond Lagos to all Yoruba speaking states

A Yoruba man can go anywhere in a Yoruba speaking area and be into their politics
Akin oyebode from osun state was a special assistant in ekiti then moved to Lagos then back to ekiti

Amosun ibikunle is half ogun and oyo

That’s how Yorubas operate and it’s important to study that

So an osun or kwara man in Lagos is simply enjoying the perks of being a Yoruba man same thing a Lagos Yoruba will enjoy in osun or kwara

However that privilege doesn’t extend to you igbos Or non Yorubas basically

So you can’t compare an Igbo man from imo to a Yoruba man from ekiti in Lagos

Do you speak the same language with them !
No you don’t

And besides economic impact
Lagos has the most house of rep seats in Yoruba land
Any attempt an contesting for it is seen as a declaration of war on Yoruba interest .(part of the reason they dumped GEJ) was your incursion into Lagos politics
Hence the hostility you face among Yorubas !
And they will do anything possible to ensure it’s untouched

And if Tinubu becomes president you can be rest assured that lust your people have over lagos he will evaporate it quickly !
You too much thant you.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Difrent: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
The Igbos do not believe in unitary system else they won't be calling for restructuring. Let us restructure the country so everyone develop at their own pace. Being tied to Nigeria is like tying a Ferrari to a truck, the Ferrari cant outrun the truck. GEJ had done a confab to restructure the country but the immediate gain of VP position made the Southwesterners abandoned what is strategic in ensuring their is political and economic liberation. Kingdoms were existing and progressing for thousands of years but because Luggard now placed you in an imaginary contraption, people started behaving as though their destinies are tied to people thousands of kilometers away from their land!

Here we go again
GEJ had a WHOLE YEAR after the confab report was submitted but REFUSED to act on it, but to you its the Yoruba that's to blame. Continue
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by nku5: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Emmanuelhector:
Yoruba topic now turned to Igbo thread ..

We run things. Igbo Amaka

Without us this thread for end by page 2

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by Problemkid1: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
0monnak0da:
Eboes a re equally in those places even in GHana and Mali
Sharaaaap your mouth grin grin foolish fool grin Igbo men are there doing business including Afonjas grin but igbo women are not there selling out their pussies like useless Edo women grin grin Edo women are all over the world selling out their useless smelling pussies. Foolish animals grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by nku5: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
KosiGee:

You get time honestly. Anybody who wants to hate let them hate.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by PHijo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Osaze007:

Have you blown first ?

Ijaws can only be found in Bayelsa

You want to come to the aflonja Yoruba muslim ran state Lagos to make it

Looool

Well, I am Ijaw from Rivers state, Port Harcourt city council to be precise.

You guys should stop delving into issues you have little or no knowledge of.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by DMerciful(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Calabar was never NIGERIA capital
femolii:
kalaba was once Nigeria capital so you can claime it too.
Re: Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers by PHijo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
DMerciful:
Calabar was never NIGERIA capital

It was! It was Nigeria's first capital.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians / Kumalia: Tinubu Not In Competition With Buhari Over APC Leadership Position / Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.