Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (69000 Views)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by TUANKU(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2019
Kayman3:

Hmmmm. I guess you've not been to Ebonyi state. They are better off than Abia and Imo in SE as far as i know.
This is Cross River governor, not Ebonyi.

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by babyfaceafrica: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2019
emkz:
It's the same with Dick Cheney and Bush Jnr, Joe Biden and Obama, Uduaghan and that Professor from Unilag who was Ibori's SSG. A sensible guy would take a more experienced politician who would be a confidant and guide him in making tough decisions.

So it's not a big deal and this write up needn't have flogged the issue needlessly. Ivarah Esu is obviously more experienced in government matters than Ayade. That is the crux of their combination, and not for Ivarah being a servant to Ayade.
sensible guy would take a more experienced politician who would be a confidant and guide him in making tough decisions.

And the confidant and guide will deal with his boss and betray him..
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by skyfather09(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Too long and I'm sure I don't give a Fvck
seconded

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by itsme01: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2019
very senseless and irritating post
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by AgwoAkpi: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2019
itsme01:
very senseless and irritating post
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by midnighter(f): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2019
I have not yet read the post but I know that its totally preposterous for that guy to be holding that umbrella

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by oluwasegun007(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2019
This one weak me ooo... Wow

Am sure 50% of those commenting did not read post.
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by SweetPreeq(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Wow. Interesting career paths.

I remember when I was a killer for the KGB.

Sergey Kolarov was the head of the assasination unit with 99 confirmed kills.

My first kill was John F. Kennedy, the U.S. President

and that's how I became Kolarov's boss.

1 is at times greater than 100.

I once used 1 bullet for 3 people...

Eyan Deadpool

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by ntyce(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Why will a former minister, ex VC accept a deputy governor slot....
Greed

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2019
This is a good story
I'm still hustling money for my MSc
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by SaintLucia: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Will this make him to free Agba Jalingo?
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Nuelonyi: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
you better give fvck bruh, for your own good

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Nwaonyishi69: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Does it make sense that an elder, your deputy or anybody is holding an umbrella for you? Are your hands off? We make mountains out of hips of rubbish in this nation.
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by IMASTEX: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
2 professors yet nothing is working in the state. Just using grammar to confuse us. Kinetic crystallisation
Nigeria politics neutralises education because the current makeup isn't designed for such.

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by ohosi4real(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Everyone as a story to write, my will soon be written by God grace.
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by ashawopikin(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
me too, wetin concern me

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by saajus: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2019
A lot of education but lack of common sense.

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by midnighter(f): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
Does it make sense that an elder, your deputy or anybody is holding an umbrella for you? Are your hands off? We make mountains out of hips of rubbish in this nation.

Very bad. I would be ashamed to take such a photo.

Nobody should hold umbrella for anybody ooo it reeks of sycophancy, in fact it seems both of them have already sold Crossriver looking at that single picture

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by fergie001: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2019
herzernIsHere:
So, we have a state in Nigeria where the governor and the deputy governor are Professors?

Interesting.

"Academia" grin

What are their disciplines BTW?
Ayade is MCB
Ivara is Soil Science
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by saajus: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2019
I don't see any problem with that. Anybody can hold an umbrella for anybody. The question is, can Ayade reciprocate that respect his deputy gave him.
midnighter:

Very bad. I would be ashamed to take such a photo.

Nobody should hold umbrella for anybody ooo it reeks of sycophancy, in fact it seems both of them have already sold Crossriver looking at that single picture
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Kendroid: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2019
careytommy37:
If that deputy is the one obasanjo gave national honours many years back as if he had made some kind of invention, then its safe to say Nigerian academics are all paper and have nothing to offer..
My children must school abroad

even if ur kids school in heaven, so long as they're returning back to this Zoo...
my brother, they won't act different!

it's not the education system, it's the country!

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by realstars: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2019
Fg
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Ken91(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2019
This Ben of a guy should developed his state with housing infrastructure for public and empowered the youth not politics. Wetin concerns me
Pls my people make una help a brother for ground tied rapa since yesterday for my side assist me with anything nothing small god bless u
Fcmb 5212973011
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by luminouzzzzzz(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
2 professors yet nothing is working in the state. Just using grammar to confuse us. Kinetic crystallisation

As in, that kinetic stuff dey kee me with laugh ooo grin
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Ekwuite82: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Stop exhibiting your intellectual laziness in public.

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by MobilityExpress: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by adecz: 8:46am On Dec 29, 2019
The man at over 7O, is simply too old to
be doing deputy governor....

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by midnighter(f): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2019
saajus:
I don't see any problem with that. Anybody can hold an umbrella for anybody. The question is, can Ayade reciprocate that respect his deputy gave him.

I stand to be corrected but I can only understand it if its a traditional ruler and his subject...he mustnt show his respect in such a manner
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Osnuf34(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2019
oga bawz i hail o
TheFacelessMan:
Wow. Interesting career paths.

I remember when I was a killer for the KGB.

Sergey Kolarov was the head of the assasination unit with 99 confirmed kills.

My first kill was John F. Kennedy, the U.S. President

and that's how I became Kolarov's boss.

1 is at times greater than 100.

I once used 1 bullet for 3 people...
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Kenturkey048(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2019
Kayman3:

Hmmmm. I guess you've not been to Ebonyi state. They are better off than Abia and Imo in SE as far as i know.
we are living on past glory in cross river state..Ayade ain't doing anything. ...

Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon