Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (68997 Views)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by TheSourcerer: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Born2Breed post=85317296][/quote] mentioned you twice tbh by mistake
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by oluwatosin88: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
NORSYK:
Nobody Knows Tommorow-Ben Ayade and his Deputy By Okazu Powers (YouSabiPowers)

In the picture, you see Professor Ivara Esu(OFR)-The Deputy Governor of Cross Rivers State holding an Umbrella for his Boss Professor(Sen) Ben Ayade-The Governor of Cross Rivers State.

Forget your principles of Humility, Servanthood is the way up. Power doesn't look at Age but authority.

Remember say "Oga na Oga"
Let me take you on a journey that would blow your mind.

When Iva Esu was a Lecturer at Kaduna State Polytechnic in 1975, Benedict Ayade was just a 6-year-old boy in Primary school in Obudu in Calabar Cross Rivers State.

When Ayade was in the University doing his masters degree at The University of Ibadan after He had just concluded his BSC at Ambrose Ali University in Benin, Ivara Esu was already a Professor and then The Commissioner for Agriculture, Water Resources and Rural Development in Cross Rivers State.
When Ben Ayade finished his PHd and Became a Junior Lecturer in Delta State University Abraka, Ivara Esu was already The Dean of Faculty of Agriculture in The University of Calabar.

When Ben Ayade became a senior Lecturer and was working towards publishing journals and making international Researches, Professor Ivara Esu was made The Vice Chancellor of The University of Calabar in the Year 2000.

When Ayade became a Professor and was appointed as Chairman Ecological Funds and then Member of Cross River State Poverty Alleviation Board, Prof. Ivara Esu had recieved a National honour from Fmr. President Olusegun Obasanjo as An Officer of the Federal Republic(OFR) in 2005 for his patriotic contribution to building of our nation. He was later appointed The Hon. Minister for State for Tourism, Culture and National Orientation in January 2007 and Then the Chairman Board of Management FMC Owerri.

In 2011, Ben Ayade ventured into Politics and ran for Senate, He won in a Landslide victory. Prof Ivara Esu(OFR) was appointed Chairman Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital and a National Consultant.

In 2015, Prof.(Sen) Ben Ayade ran for Governor of Cross Rivers State and Prof. Ivara Esu ran as His deputy instead of the other way round..
That is the irony of Life.

Now look at the Timeline of Events and How God elevated "a very Small Boy into a Biggy man". His own deputy who was already a Lecturer while He was in Primary school. A man who graduated from the University a Year after He (Ben Ayade) was Born now answers to him. A man whose C.V and pedigree beats his own hands down but now serves under his Leadership and administration. Holding an Umbrella for his Boss wasn't a Big Deal for Prof. Ivara Esu.

Always Remember, "OGA NA OGA"
Forget it..You don't know Tomorrow, Humble yourself
HUMBLE YOURSELF, DON'T LET SMALL LIFTING YOU ARE SEEING TODAY MAKE YOU LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE
NOBODY WEY NO FIT MAKE AM..HUMBLE YOURSELF

#Copied

life is too short,for you to get to the top you have to stoop low
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by Harrynight(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Too long and I'm sure I don't give a Fvck

Too long yeah but I bet if u had read it down asswear u would be glad u never Skip!

Now go back and read the article u surely will thank me!
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by OBB77(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
And his hands are so occupied that he cannot hold umbrella by himself abi? Is that a show of servitude, humility or sycophancy?
Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by naijaseeker: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
GamalNasser:
Nigerians and celebrating their useless politicians

Exactly . A deputy governor should hold umbrella? If he really merited his accomplishments, he sold himself low.

what is the honour in being part of the a dozen for a penny Nigerian politician

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by TheSourcerer: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Harrynight:

Too long yeah but I bet if u had read it down asswear u would be glad u never Skip!

Now go back and read the article u surely will thank me!
alright I take your word for it

1 Like

Re: Ben Ayade And Ivara Esu, His Deputy: Nobody Knows Tomorrow by iguita: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Your comment make sense die.
Wiseandtrue:
I was hoping to read what the 2 gurus have accomplished in that state undecided

Was Ayade not the one that arrested a journalist simply because he criticised him

Yet you are talking about humility, Is Ayade humble or tolerant

This self praising should be done by the people of their state based on their accomplishments

Anything short of that has no lesson to be learnt.

Mtcheeeeeeew

Modified:

I tell you! OP has further exposed Ayade's arrogant nature to the public!!!

One of the AIM of the education he so much spoke about is RESPECT for the elders

Ayade no go school, na school pass through am!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.