Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Are Your Favourite Movies And TV Series Of 2019? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Favourite Movies And TV Series Of 2019? (415 Views)

What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time? / Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019 / BBNaija "Forget Wahala": Big Brother Naija Reveals The Theme Of 2019 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Favourite Movies And TV Series Of 2019? by oxladexo(m): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2019
It was a great year for us movie lovers.
Comedy, action, sci-fi, animation, horror/thriller...
It was as always filled with inputs of everything. Movie fanatics could have spent every other weekend at a cinema screen.

The output was thus great likewise.
To put it in context: 6 Disney movies grossed over $1 billion; the all-time grossing record was also surpassed by Avengers: Endgame.

I'm not the biggest Nollywood fan, but I'd admit they were actually pretty good this year. I saw a few of them which were very enjoyable.

There were also amazing series to enjoy of course!
Several such as Game of Thrones and Jane the Virgin having their much anticipated finales this year; while others such as The Mandalorian and Stumptown had their debut premieres.

So I'd like you to drop off the movies and TV series that were the most captivating and memorable to you for this year!

Maybe I'll add mine later on...

Danke!
Re: What Are Your Favourite Movies And TV Series Of 2019? by internationalman(m): 4:49am On Dec 29, 2019
chicago pd...

watch it and see police work at its best.

the sergeant, leader of the team is a good but dirty also a dirty police only when necessary..

it's the best tv series i have ever watched..

as for movie i'd say 3 DAYS TO KILL
Re: What Are Your Favourite Movies And TV Series Of 2019? by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 29, 2019
1. Money Heist

2. Nigeria General Election (Best Comic series)

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favourite Movies And TV Series Of 2019? by oxladexo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
1. Money Heist
2. Nigeria General Election (Best Comic series)

(1) (Reply)

My Observation On Money Heist / Which Of These Movies Made Your Childhood Awesome / Gamers World 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.