Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

Things Naira Marley Taught You That Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things Naira Marley Taught You That Will Shock You (812 Views)

Marlians: See The 3 Things Naira Marley Doesn't Have Despite Being A Millionaire / Ten Crazy Expensive Things Naira Marley Owns. / 4 Things Naira Marley Tried To Tell The World With Soapy Video That Y’all Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Naira Marley Taught You That Will Shock You by Primeswell: 5:16am On Dec 29, 2019
As a closet Marlian, I have been itching to write about the afro bashment Legend Afeez Fashola A. K. A Naira Marley but my training has been getting in the way. But today I decided to put on my nomannaz T-shirt and get it out of the way. Naira Marley is a philosopher and tweets gems periodically on his twitter account, below are 10 things Naira Marley taught me that you need to know also :
1. YOUR ENEMY COULD BE YOUR FRIEND IF YOU GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER
It is easy to judge people when you don't know them, it is easy to make an enemy of someone when you don't know their story or where they are coming from. The above quotes teach us that the possibilities are endless when you give someone a chance. Give someone a chance today!
2. WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
This is a quote everybody should live by when you focus on your journey and you are not distracted by other people's opinion of you, you will go places. Focusing on other's opinion of you distracts you from your purpose. As far as you are true to your self and good with your conscience, do your bit.
3. YOU WILL SHINE WHEN IT IS YOUR TIME
This is a go-to quote when you feel like you are not doing enough, it teaches us about time and seasons when it is your time to shine, you will shine brighter than a star.
4. JUST BECAUSE YOU MET THEM AT THE CHURCH DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE THE ONE, DEMONS GO TO CHURCH TOO
This teaches us to open our inner eyes and have the spirit together discernment. People's intentions irrespective of where we meet them could be good or bad. The fact that you met them in a supposedly pious place doesn't make them good.
kindly visit
[url][/url]www.primeswell..com
For more!!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Birthday / Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Father For The First Time As He Turns A Year Older / "The Devil Has So Many Tricks, My Mum Once Told Me To Quit Music" - Zlatan Revea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.