Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Please Advise: How Can I Get An Isbn For My New Book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise: How Can I Get An Isbn For My New Book (458 Views)

Please Advise How Do I Ask For "Anything That I Need" / Isbn / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise: How Can I Get An Isbn For My New Book by afams(m): 5:33am On Dec 29, 2019
Please if you know how I can get an isbn, please guide me to get one for my new book
Re: Please Advise: How Can I Get An Isbn For My New Book by CeterisXVII: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Go to any office of National Library of Nigeria. They will ask for a letter and a copy of the book cover. Then you will charge you an amount and issue you with the ISBN number, after filling some forms, and making payment.

(1) (Reply)

Sienna Car Of 7 Passengers Needed To Travel To Oyo State Tomorrow / Naira To Remain Stable, Inflation To Rise, Interest Rate To Fall In 2020 / Support The Africa's Social Network To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.