Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist (57071 Views)

Re: Here Are 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist PART 2 / Re: Here Are 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by MiltonFine: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jidebabs88:
God didn't create evil. Check creation story in the book of Genesis, everything He created was good. The first man Adam was the general overseer of God's creation. GOD IS IN LOVE WITH MAN His own creation. So, the rebel, the devil sort to adulterate all what God had done, he did that through Adam, DECEIVING him about God's credibility. Adam lost it!
God had other plan, He sent another Adam (JESUS) (1Cor. 15 : 21-22, 45 & 47) not through the seed of the first Adam but through HIS OWN seed to restore what man had lost, paid for man's sins and give man a hope someday to exit darkness into immortal light with Him.
The gospel is simple my brother, God didn't send Jesus to end life's transient troubles but to give peace even in the midst if the trouble. (Jn 16:33) God didn't allow Jesus to go through pains to end the world's pain, but ONLY to all who believes has a hope to he comforted. God didn't separate from His only BEGOTTEN Son to prove a POINT to the devil sir, He did it that WE ALL CAN HAVE ETERNAL LIFE even in this world and world after.

I av so much to say from the Bible but let me just end with ur last point. Do u know Jesus spent three days in Hell? Do u know all who never had the gospel were preached to? Even from Noah's time? (1 Pet 3 : 18 - 20). Do u know that the WORLD won't com to an end until God realizes everyone, every tribe, every nation has a chance to hear about JESUS?

Their might be more than what you've been thinking. God bless you!
who put the tree of the knowledge of good and bad in the middle of the garden of eden? (Gen 1:29; 2:17) Common guys, read with an open mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by cooltola(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
atheism has nothing to do with evolution or the big bang,google what atheism is and stop embarrassing yourself

[s][/s]

Yes it does, I have actually have atheist friends and they do not know how to explain life.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by whitelotus: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

You have a free will and the right to exercise it any way you please, so don't think you are under any kind of law to believe what I say. I am telling you the truth, but you are free to disbelieve it, if you want.

As for what you claim above, I'm not sure why you think that it is a fact that any human being was writing anything in 6000 BC or why you think that it is a fact that Adam and Eve were not the first human beings to exist or why you think it should matter what a scholar says about the Bible compared to what the Bible itself says about itself. That is to say, just as you don't see why you should believe what I say, I really don't see why I should believe what you say either or even why you yourself believe it in the first place.

Simple googling about human history would educate you on how long humans have lived on the earth.

It is a shame that many Christians like you prefer religious ideology over science and facts.

There are religions far older than Judaism.

The Neolithic age in China can be traced back to about 10,000 BC.[13] The earliest evidence of cultivated rice, found by the Yangtze River, is carbon-dated to 8,000 years ago.[14] Early evidence for proto-Chinese millet agriculture is radiocarbon-dated to about 7000 BC.[15] Farming gave rise to the Jiahu culture (7000 to 5800 BC). At Damaidi in Ningxia, 3,172 cliff carvings dating to 6000–5000 BC have been discovered,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by MedicH: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Expert17:

Dats true, u need dose advice.................B4 u commit suicide.

please go back to sleep. i wonder why i am replying, you can't even write.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by teewety: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
1.Jesus is the only way to God, John 14:6
This invariably means those who don't believe in Jesus have no business in heaven.
Christians worldwide have an estimated population of 2.4billion people
Islam records an estimate of 1.9 billion adherents, Hindu has an estimated 1.1bn adherents. The remaining world's population have their own beliefs which includes atheism.
If Jesus is the only way to God, what happens to those who don't believe in him? Hell? Well, the Bible suggests so.

2. There are a lot of complications and contradictory remarks in the Bible- a verse says don't drink, another says "Drink for your stomach sake", or "Do not drink wherein excess."
Malachi 3:10 a famous Bible verse on tithing speaks about bringing your tithe to the storehouse (church, maybe)
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 says otherwise, it says "you should drink and be merry with your tithe". I'm seriously beginning to doubt the credibility of the Bible. Maybe the translators' fault or God told writers different stories on the same issue. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account of Jesus and see real contradictions.

3. Does God answer prayers? Well, I'm not really sure about that. Someone might be suffering from malaria, the person takes drugs and still prays, the drugs work, but the person thanks God. Or a successful surgical operation, instead of thanking the doctor, they thank God. Some illnesses that would have been treated led to deaths because a certain congregation who were supposed to take the ill persons to the hospital, circled around praying. Faith without work isn't it still dead?
I remember when I had stomach ulcer, it was really terrible, I prayed and made several promises to God that if He took away the ulcer, I'd drink no more alcohol and will be more devout in worshipping Him. That didn't solve anything though, I stopped drinking and took to taking my drugs more seriously. Weeks later, I was well. I returned to drinking and after a few months, the ulcer resurfaced. That was when I realized I really needed to quit drinking. Prayers wouldn't have solved that issue.
I spent 80% of 2019 at home because of my misgivings about God's existence.
I really wish I could be convinced about God's existence because I'm not even happy to be away from Church because of the views of friends and family.

4. Children of God, or so called children of God tend to suffer more tribulations, hard times and desperate moments, a lot of them scream "Vanity upon Vanity" when secular people live in luxury or spend extravagantly. God tends to turn his back on those who worship Him especially when they need Him most.
The 1933 Holocaust and mass murder of Jews to the tone of 6m was a clear indication that God turns His eyes against His people
Repulsive comments are highly welcome

Please visit livingwordmedia.org and download the teaching on So Great Salvation and Did God do it. It will help you know God.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by sircrabo: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Acehart:

You didn’t answer the part of ‘what your value in the universe is?’ Let me tell you what your value is: on your street, you are a nobody; on your job, you are tool; in your country, you are nameless; in your family, your value isn’t worth much; amongst your friends, when life turns on you, you don’t exist. The only person that makes you seem like something is God; and you want to turn your back on Him? And to Him as well, you are nothing yet He acknowledges you.

Jesus Christ was called the Son of God and sometimes, the Son of David. The word “Son” means “(Just) like”. But the part that interests me now is, Son of David, Just like David. David made a promise to Jonathan. He fulfilled that promise in his son, Mephibosheth. Mephibosheth lived in a desert(y) place just like Saudi Arabia. Due of the promise made, David searched out that boy in a place like a desert where there were no roads or means of communication. Just like David, so is Christ: He has made a promise to save even to the most remote places. The Christian scriptures show that Christ, the Son of God, reaches people through the following means:

1. Conscience.
2. Dreams.
3. Preaching done by men.
4. Preaching done by angels.
5. Nature.
6. Pointers from sundry religions. Etc.

I have lived for quite a while and what I have noticed is: many people have dreams of terrifying masquerades chasing them. One thing I have seen to be common to those who have such dreams are these questions: what should I do for these dreams to stop? Who will save me from these masquerades so that I don’t see them again in my dreams? These dreams drive them to search for a savior. The Book of Romans says that God has implanted something in all men that they may search for Him. What He has implanted in them makes them to question their communal way of life, history, environment and religious affiliations, so that a man can know God for Himself. Their search for Him doesn’t have anything to do with being a Christian but has everything to do with meeting God and being at peace (with everything). God starts this search, and He definitely has set the end of that searching process. Remember that those wise men (Magi) weren’t Christians yet they came to worship Christ after they were led by a Star. (Magi are star-gazers just as Muslims gaze at the moon).

God can not be limited by a building or community; only the heart can contain Him, yet the heart is not big enough. God called all men to Christ and not religion. He is not unjust to let people be born in anti-Christ neighborhoods without creating a perfect way to save them in Christ.

Know God for yourself. Read the scriptures and delight yourself in every word that came out of the mouth of Christ alone.

The problem is, people do not take time to read their Holy books. They let their religious leader read and interpret for them. They are the mercy of their religious leaders interpretation. In most cases, the So called pastor might be Spiritual, but not educated enough to interpret and pass knowledge across. By the time that person hears an interpretation that's a bit different from what he is used to; frustration sets in.

I will advice every Christian to study the word of God himself and not rely solely on what he is taught.

I will also advice people to worship in places where the leader is knowledgeable (formal education and Biblical education). Education has a way of affecting the mind positively. I wont worship in an illiterates church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by whitelotus: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
midnighter:

Yes. Being a pagan doesnt necessarily mean you must be evil. It just means that your sin has not been paid for by the spilling of Jesus' blood.

Yes. Being a pagan doesn't mean that one is bad.

However, I disagree with Jesus's blood being spilled for my sins. That even sounds like a pagan ritual of blood.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by frozen70(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
You are free to even fatranize with the devil its your choice not ours but don't deceive the innocent ones

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by cooltola(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
WebSurfer:

Let us begin with earth.

Have you ever taken a very close look at map of earth and the continents?

I mean see if it looks like something that broke apart/or if was once together

The parts that was broken to form earth? How these parts come to existence. Randoms dusts sticking to each other and become a part if I am guessing. And the dust, random protons and electron atoms become dust? Then I ask how to the protons came to existence.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by ibechris(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
My brother,if it is decision to be an atheist that is good.

For me,God is God and I have no need to doubt his existence. Whether distorted Bible or not that is the greatest Book ever written that is consistent.
That Mark,Matthew Luke and John u just mentioned are different accounts of Jesu's reign on earth by his disciples which conforms in details every step Jesus took till his physical death.

U don't expect my experience with Buhari as our leader to be same with u and that is how everyone has written his,based on their encounter with Jesus Christ and the people.

There is absolutely freedom in where u are today until u try others and see for ur self.

Wish u the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by richPHAROAH: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
athiests are bastards, i am a proud agnostic.
every other religion and believe is pure shit
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by FredasMumAndI: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
This invariably means those who don't believe in Jesus have no business in heaven.
Islam records an estimate of 1.9 billion adherents, Hindu has an estimated 1.1bn adherents. The remaining world's population have their own beliefs which includes atheism.
If Jesus is the only way to God, what happens to those who don't believe in him? Hell? Well, the Bible suggests so.

2. There are a lot of complications and contradictory remarks in the Bible- a verse says don't drink, another says "Drink for your stomach sake", or "Do not drink wherein excess."
Malachi 3:10 a famous Bible verse on tithing speaks about bringing your tithe to the storehouse (church, maybe)
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 says otherwise, it says "you should drink and be merry with your tithe". I'm seriously beginning to doubt the credibility of the Bible. Maybe the translators' fault or God told writers different stories on the same issue. Read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account of Jesus and see real contradictions.

3. Does God answer prayers? Well, I'm not really sure about that. Someone might be suffering from malaria, the person takes drugs and still prays, the drugs work, but the person thanks God. Or a successful surgical operation, instead of thanking the doctor, they thank God. Some illnesses that would have been treated led to deaths because a certain congregation who were supposed to take the ill persons to the hospital, circled around praying. Faith without work isn't it still dead?
I remember when I had stomach ulcer, it was really terrible, I prayed and made several promises to God that if He took away the ulcer, I'd drink no more alcohol and will be more devout in worshipping Him. That didn't solve anything though, I stopped drinking and took to taking my drugs more seriously. Weeks later, I was well. I returned to drinking and after a few months, the ulcer resurfaced. That was when I realized I really needed to quit drinking. Prayers wouldn't have solved that issue.
I really wish I could be convinced about God's existence because I'm not even happy to be away from Church because of the views of friends and family.

4. Children of God, or so called children of God tend to suffer more tribulations, hard times and desperate moments, a lot of them scream "Vanity upon Vanity" when secular people live in luxury or spend extravagantly. God tends to turn his back on those who worship Him especially when they need Him most.
The 1933 Holocaust and mass murder of Jews to the tone of 6m was a clear indication that God turns His eyes against His people

Goodluck on your choice.
I don't know what you want internet people to do for you.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by MJBOLT: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
atheism is the disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of god(s) and nobody knows how the universe started.

[s]
cooltola:

Yes it does, I have actually have atheist friends and they do not know how to explain life.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Expert17: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
MedicH:

please go back to sleep. i wonder why i am replying, you can't even write.

I cant write, but i cud read and reply ur foolish comments........................

Hungry asshole
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by kevoh(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019

Mustack:

Pls do a research about Islam.. get a copy of translated Qur'an

englishmart: I'm not that jobless, man.

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Ihedinobi3: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
whitelotus:

Simple googling about human history would educate you on how long humans have lived on the earth.

It is a shame that many Christians like you prefer religious ideology over science and facts.

There are religions far older than Judaism.

The Neolithic age in China can be traced back to about 10,000 BC.[13] The earliest evidence of cultivated rice, found by the Yangtze River, is carbon-dated to 8,000 years ago.[14] Early evidence for proto-Chinese millet agriculture is radiocarbon-dated to about 7000 BC.[15] Farming gave rise to the Jiahu culture (7000 to 5800 BC). At Damaidi in Ningxia, 3,172 cliff carvings dating to 6000–5000 BC have been discovered,
So, you want me and other Christians to just believe whatever we read on the Internet, but we shouldn't believe what we read in the Bible. I'm not sure how that is even remotely sensible. What makes an Internet article more reliable than the Bible?

As for religions older than Judaism, there is still a question how you know that to be true. Nonetheless, it is true that the Mosaic Law was given circa 2500BC, and that religions existed even before them, but I already demonstrated both that the Faith that you call Judaism or Christianity actually started from the Garden of Eden and that other "religions" started from people like Cain who designed their own way of "serving God," so I know that there have always been religions even before the nation Israel came into existence through Abraham's circumcision 2047 years after Adam and Eve were created. Whether any of the religions that existed before Moses still exists remains to be seen, but even if they did, the Faith of Jesus Christ is still the first and the only true way to get to the Lord.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by midnighter(f): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
whitelotus:

Yes. Being a pagan doesn't mean that one is bad.

However, I disagree with Jesus's blood being spilled for my sins. That even sounds like a pagan ritual of blood.

Exactly! Even pagans know that sins need to be atoned for. That's why all over the world, humans come up with the idea of human and animal sacrifice to appease an "angry" deity without even encountering a single Christian.

They are searching for redemption from sin, but from the wrong source.

The difference is that Jesus' blood is the only lasting solution because He was sinless. So His sacrifice covers every single sin that could ever be committed.

That's why people need to accept it. Not because they're evil or stupid, but because they need to be redeemed by His perfection.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Priapus69: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
The reason you consider every other religion to be false, is the same reason I consider yours false.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
U CANT BE EXPECTN ETERNAL LIFE & GO TO BUDHA WHO IS DEAD & ROTTEN IN THE GRAVE..JOHN 10-16, MADE PROVISION 4PEOPL OF OTHER RELIGIONS &THEY CAN MAKE HEAVEN BUT HAV TO COME THROUGH CHRIST. "OTHER SHEEP HAV I WHO ARE NOT OF THIS FOLD,THEM ALSO MUST I BRING IN & THERE WIL BE ONE FOLD.THATS WHY WE WERE COMMISSIONED TO PREACH ACROSS THE EARTH TO BRING THEM IN. CONCERNING THE HOLOCAUST, IF IT DIDNT HAPPEN, THERE WONT BE A COUNTRY CALLED ISRAEL TODAY AFTER 2000YRS OF THEIR GOING OUT OF EXISTENCE. THEIR RETURN 1948 IS THE LAST SIGN OF CHRIST COMING MARKING THE COMING BACK TO LIFE OF THE FIG TREE AS CONTAINED IN MATTHW 24:32-35 AND ALSO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE LAST GENERATION (100YRS) OF THE EARTH, WHICH WONT PASS AWAY & CHRIST WIL COME. THEY CAME BACK 1948 & THATS 71YRS OUT OF THE LAST 100YRS THAT GOD WIL EVEN CUT SHORT DUE TO INIQUITY. NEXT IS 4THEM TO DESTROY AL AQSA MOSQUE IN EAST JERUSALM, FOLLOWED BY A GLOBAL WAR ON RELIGION THAT WILL TAKE OVER 2BILLION LIVES. DO GO 4FAKE. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com SPACE SMALL
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Daejoyoung: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Instinged:
i undrstnd u brother..i have thought of all dis especially bw my 25th to 29th years..am 32 now and i see God differently.
Personal encounter with God is the major.
Any prophet u see has his or her own encounter wt God, But Jesus on the other hand is the Author and Finisher of our FAITH.
Just try to live like Jesus for somtimes and see what happens.
BE HUMBLE, BE PATIENT, BE HAPPY, BE BOLD, BE JUST, BE PURE, BELIEVE
READ THE BIBLE WELL..I MEAN THE PART THAT GIVES ACCOUNT ABOUT JESUS.
Exactly
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Mankitbod(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
I am a philosopher by profession. I am a child of God. I love the lord. I believe that God is good. I have always see his goodness in everything. He is a faithful God. Jesus is real. I was baptised in the spirit. I pray in tongues. It sweetens me. I didn't know that language before. But I speak it. Only a Supreme God could have empowered that to happen.

In philosophy, Jesus is the greatest personality of analysis and criticism. But do you know what the philosophers resolved into?

They had a conference. On the existence of God. They resolved and agreed to a conclusion.
That.,let us believe God exists as we have believed Them Socrates and Plato whom we never see. WHEN WE THEN USE THAT TO GET TO HEAVEN, WE WILL FURTHER OUR INQUIRIES FROM GOD WITH AN HEAVENLY CONFERENCE. so OP I rest my case
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by adenigga(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
whitelotus:

Exempted?

So millions of pagans will go to heave just because they didn't know Jesus?

They have died before Jesus show up now.
So, how can you hold them for the law made after their lifetime?

Certificate of exemption o!! lolz!!!
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by HabaHaba: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
Atayis:
have you been baptized by the holy spirit? It is digusting that over the years, you have been honouring God with your mouth, not your heart.
Improve your spiritual life and you will have the encounter of God

Perfect response dear. God bless you bro
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by whitelotus: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
midnighter:

Exactly! Even pagans know that sins need to be atoned for. That's why all over the world, humans come up with the idea of human and animal sacrifice to appease an "angry" deity without even encountering a single Christian.

They are searching for redemption from sin, but from the wrong source.

The difference is that Jesus' blood is the only lasting solution because He was sinless. So His sacrifice covers every single sin that could ever be committed.

That's why people need to accept it. Not because they're evil or stupid, but because they need to be redeemed by His perfection.

Why is christianity the right source?

Who told you that Jesus was sinless? The same guy that flogged merchants and called people vipers?
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Printerscanner: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Atayis:
have you been baptized by the holy spirit? It is digusting that over the years, you have been honouring God with your mouth, not your heart.
Improve your spiritual life and you will have the encounter of God

Baba Jesu, eku ise Oluwa.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by janettee(f): 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
I'm not that jobless, man.

grin grin Lmao

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by DeanSim: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:
No pun intended, just that I don't find that fascinating as I don't intend to delve into further befuddlement
Ask the person who created you to guide you. Someone must have created you. The signs are enormous. Look at the wind and feel how it blows and compare that to the wind from a ceiling or standing fan. You can see that this wind of air is from a ceiling fan. Think about it every day.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by whitelotus: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

So, you want me and other Christians to just believe whatever we read on the Internet, but we shouldn't believe what we read in the Bible. I'm not sure how that is even remotely sensible. What makes an Internet article more reliable than the Bible?

As for religions older than Judaism, there is still a question how you know that to be true. Nonetheless, it is true that the Mosaic Law was given circa 2500BC, and that religions existed even before them, but I already demonstrated both that the Faith that you call Judaism or Christianity actually started from the Garden of Eden and that other "religions" started from people like Cain who designed their own way of "serving God," so I know that there have always been religions even before the nation Israel came into existence through Abraham's circumcision 2047 years after Adam and Eve were created. Whether any of the religions that existed before Moses still exists remains to be seen, but even if they did, the Faith of Jesus Christ is still the first and the only true way to get to the Lord.

The bible is not a history book.

You are engaging in fundamentalism.
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by MiltonFine: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
I concur with the Muslims, Allah akbar, meaning in English: God is the greatest. A God that can make minds capable of doubting his very existence, minds that can believe and die for him if they have to. What a God? I may not be religious but I understand. You got to give man something to believe, something to keep him occupied. -Ecclesiastes 1:13
Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

STOP MAKING THESE ILLITERATE EXCUSES FOR RELIGION AND HOLY BOOKS. THERE'S NOTHING MORAL ABOUT STONNING GAYS, NON-VIRGIN WOMEN, AND THE KILLING OF PEOPLE WHO SHARE A DIFFERENT FAITH FROM THE REST. THERE'S NOTHING MORAL IN DROWNING OR SETTING PEOPLE ABLAZE WHEN WE FEEL WE'VE BEEN OFFENDED.

RELIGION WAS NEVER ABOUT SURVIVAL. DID RELIGION PROVIDE ANTIBIOTICS OR INVENT ELECTRICITY?

RELIGION WAS ALWAYS ABOUT CONTROLLING HUMANS WITH THE USE OF VIOLENCE, AIMED AT PROVIDING PROFITS FOR THE HIGHLY PLACED AND POWERFUL.

NO EXCUSES.

Words on marble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by defemz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mustack:

Pls do a research about Islam.. get a copy of translated Qur'an
You gotta be kiddin right? From frying pan to gaddem fire.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist by Sunbellar: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
englishmart:

If you miss heaven, you will cry!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.