Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary (869 Views)

How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / Kwara Hotel Staff Shutdown Hotel Due To Unpaid Salary Arrears / Pay Our Salary Arrears, Teachers Beg Rivers Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2019
Here I'm somewhat confused, please, I need someone to enlighten me on some dark area. A friend on level 8 at federal government job was formally receiving N127k as salary but with the new salary, and with N30k minimum wage from 18k, he received N175,500, is this his new salary or arrears have been paid and without arrears, what should his salary be. Someone told me his increments should be N10k with minimum wage increase, FG worker in the house should explain this.
Re: FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary by edo3(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Make i book space..
Re: FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary by amunkita(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2019
Ippis must ve overpaid him. I earn above his former salary but only got 5k increment. And arrears ve not been paid here.
Re: FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
Here I'm somewhat confused, please, I need someone to enlighten me on some dark area. A friend on level 8 at federal government job was formally receiving N127k as salary but with the new salary, and with N30k minimum wage from 18k, he received N175,500, is this his new salary or arrears have been paid and without arrears, what should his salary be. Someone told me his increments should be N10k with minimum wage increase, FG worker in the house should explain this.
your friend or your own salary
Why the lie

1 Like

Re: FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary by Slimkkkk: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
your friend or your own salary
Why the lie

Unnecessary lies
I thought lies should be for a good purpose dat is worth it
Re: FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary by dimmikel: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2019
We build ice block machines and cold rooms.
Call us today: 08101091803

Re: FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
amunkita:
Ippis must ve overpaid him. I earn above his former salary but only got 5k increment. And arrears ve not been paid here.
then what was NLC actually fighting for, this APC government is very useless, in 2011, I was doing my internship in hospital where I was paid 80k but immediately the minimum wage increased from 11k to 18k ,my salary then increased to 120k, this increments is pure rubbish.
Re: FG: Has FG Paid Arrears With New salary by amunkita(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
then what was NLC actually fighting for, this APC government is very useless, in 2011, I was doing my internship in hospital where I was paid 80k but immediately the minimum wage increased from 11k to 18k ,my salary then increased to 120k, this increments is pure rubbish.

My broda this minimum wage tire me ooo

(1) (Reply)

Firefighting In Nigeria / Career Vs Job, Whats The Difference? / Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.