Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me (94071 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
thundafire:
Ur sex drive made her run oh nothing more either u ain't satisfying her or dey stuff dey enter her throat she can't endure again

You hit the nail on the head my brother. grin

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:

Bro, I am beginning to ponder on how I even checked d virginity with the comments so far...She only removed her pant and opened her leg widely far apart...then I saw a kind of blood logged flesh covering the inward... Could there be any kind of misconception through this method ?
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:

Bro, I am beginning to ponder on how I even checked d virginity with the comments so far...She only removed her pant and opened her leg widely far apart...then I saw a kind of blood logged flesh covering the inward... Could there be any kind of misconception through this method ?
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by romenna: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
This is the reason I will never ever agree to no sex relationship with any girl.
They can leave you for flimsy reasons. E.g John, ur generator is too noisy, I can't continue with this relationship.
Hahahaha nor be me dem go use play like that at all
If we don fcck plenty times, and u decide to leave, na u sabi. It's ur loss.
But in dis case, I bliv say op go don spend money and all he got was kissing and romancing.
The girl is an hypocrite.
She used sex to blackmail op as if she was forced to kiss and romance with op.
Fish brain, sex is not only wen u penetrate. Kissing and romancing are sexual acts.
Foolish virgins that kiss and romance hahahah
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She needs a virgin like herself to date and possibly get married to. She's gone for good shocked

how did you know she's a virgin? or are you banking on that medically incompetent test the guy performed on her toto?

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Jrevelation(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
a deeper life pastor and a solder at the same time.
That's funny bro
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by 3kay945(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Go make money first. The lack of it makes loving you difficult.

I know you're grieving because of lost of a fargin cool
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by praz001(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:

Uhmmm...

Wow!!

O ga o..... NL is something else.

Lemme sleepwell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Preetychina22(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Download any Westlife album.

You will need it in these turbulent moments.
Lol
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:
PHOTO: Dilemma, This Is My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift For Me...

I have never been this confused in my life. I started dating my girl like 3 months ago. This is a girl that is committed to Gods things and firmly stands on christian value and principle in her dealings all around.

Shortly along the line of our relationship, she revealed to me that she is a virgin which I doubted until she allowed me to verify like I was taken child delivery for her. She is 24 years old, her dad is a deeper life pastor and a solder at the same time.

Funny enough, her dress does not suggest that she has anything at all to do with deeper life, though she doesn't wear trousers and doesn't put on hair rings. But in all of these, her look still doesn't bear semblance with a typical religious person.

She asked me if I can wait until marriage in terms of sex because she is not ready to give up her virginity for anything at all until official solemnisation, firstly because she doesn't want to disappoint her dad and secondly, because she doesn't want to betray her Christian value and believe. I was so happy to have a woman of such rarely found quality in my life and never thought it twice before striking a relationship deal of no sex with her.

All was going fine. Once in a while we passionately kissed when such opportunity presents it self. While doing this, I sometimes got carried away by stretching my hands towards the location of NO GO AREA clearly defined in the preagreement terms of our relationship. But her determination in protecting that area is second to none.

Honestly, I fell in love with this girl and even the scar of satisfying her is still visible on my body. I did all I could to make her persistently happy.

To cut it short, just this morning, she sent me a breakup message. It was unbelievable and came as a shock because breakup message is what I least expected from her at this nascent stage of our relationship.

Meanwhile, just yesternight which is barely 12 hours ago, we had a good conversation on WhatsApp like we used to have, in which she was asking me about my day, what I ate, my activities for that day and all that. The conversation was so mutual and ran smooth that it didn't suggest any hostility or preconceived plan of breaking up.

Since I saw the message, I have been muttering to my self about what could actually be the real reasons for such spontaneous decision. Though when I pressured her about the real reasons for this action, she told me that a guy broke her heart in 2017, and since that time she has been finding it difficult to love.

Pls how can I handle this situation ? I love this girl genuinely and at the same time, at this stage of my life, I don't want to waste anytime by making repetitive appeal and persuasion in hope that probably she is gonna change her mind...

I keep saying this and I'll continue to say it. Dont force a woman, dot force her to love you. If she'll love you, it will be from her heart. Not because you love her or will buy her heaven and earth.

From her tone of message, she doesn't love even after trying to force it, its still not working.

Maybe men need to be attending a special school on how love works cos.it awwms only men still believe love can be built. It can't be built dont be deceived.
Love ( ero love) is something that creeps into your heart unknowingly and before you know what is happening, you're head over heels in it and you can't explain how it happened. Anything short of that will not work.

Oga OP, move on. I won't even advise you to push further cos ma total waste of time.

Where is that oga that was telling me " love can be built over time" come and see my heart through this Ops girlfriends message.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Psoul(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
A girl that types this breakup text without punctuation, cannot make a good girlfriend.

Seriously, guy, the babe was very blunt in telling you the truth. Please accept it and move on. She no wan waste ur time.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by KennieKingOba(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
bros just chill, like me i dont stress myself on women matter, if you say you no dey do again, you don help my life be dat, na to look for better person wey go love me more than i love her.... Next patient pls!
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Tomilola360: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
error 419
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

I read the banters between u two and laughed out loud.

Chill out bro. grin

ogbeni calm down. i dey enjoy d banter.
oga phìlip 3
madam poco 1.

i wan stake 1k say madam poco go win dis match. i knw she's a strong lady, will never give up.

GAME ON!

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by SmartMen: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
daddytime:
Small children love can funny sometimes?
grin grin grin
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ihategirls you are creepy! Why do you copy and paste people's post on the same thread?

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by luminouzzzzzz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

ogbeni calm down. i dey enjoy d banter.
oga phìlip 3
madam poco 1.

i wan stake 1k say madam poco go win dis match. i knw she's a strong lady, will never give up.

GAME ON!

Alaye comot here.... grin
Which one you dey sef hyping one and supporting another here? Give the 1k to any beggar around you na.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by luminouzzzzzz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

I keep saying this and I'll continue to say it. Dont force a woman, dot force her to love you. If she'll love you, it will be from her heart. Not because you love her or will buy her heaven and earth.

From her tone of message, she doesn't love even after trying to force it, its still not working.

Maybe men need to be attending a special school on how love works cos.it awwms only men still believe love can be built. It can't be built dont be deceived.
Love ( ero love) is something that creeps into your heart unknowingly and before you know what is happening, you're head over heels in it and you can't explain how it happened. Anything short of that will not work.

Oga OP, move on. I won't even advise you to push further cos ma total waste of time.

Where is that oga that was telling me " love can be built over time" come and see my heart through this Ops girlfriends message.
You totally missed the whole tone of the post.
That babe played OP. 70% assurance from me.

All your talk of love and all that jazz are old hat,not applicable in this scenario.

N.B: I know you hate me quoting you. Just had to do this so you see the whole stuff from another angle.

Happy holidays
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Raymondfayowole(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarr:
someone else bust the cherry either before you guys dated or very recently, she won't own up to you cos she knows eventually if she keeps dating you you'll find out and leave her.

better to end it herself and keep her sanity
she'll start afresh with a new guy who she won't lie to that she is a virgin, probably the guy who bust it.

the things is virgins just want someone bold enough to convince them and deceive them into giving up the cherry, trust me women just want someone to blame other than themselves , be that person they'll blame for leading them astray and they won't leave you.

Woww, this is really deep.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by luminouzzzzzz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ariza:
Fake post, fake chat grin

Very likely.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by luminouzzzzzz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Raymondfayowole:

Woww, this is really deep.

He spoke real truth bro.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

You totally missed the whole tone of the post.
That babe played OP. 70% assurance from me.

All your talk of love and all that jazz are old hat,not applicable in this scenario.

N.B: I know you hate me quoting you. Just had to do this so you see the whole stuff from another angle.

Happy holidays

It is very applicable in the sense that she never really loves Op but was just trying to see if she can build it hence the 3 months she dated him.
I dont even know or remember you. Or are you the Ibadan boy?
Whatever!
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Slynation(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

Then what are you waiting for?

Gimme my new year gift grin
grin grin grin
Wait first make i knack am this new year like 4 straight then i go give u up through pass( that kinda Messi own)
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by AfroKnight: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
She’s lying about your sex drive being the reason.

The first reason is the truth. She no love you.

It’s a hard thing to face so early in a relationship especially when you thought you had found your missing rib. grin Sorry bro. It doesn’t mean you are not loveable. She just doesn’t think you are the one for her.

Move on.

This is why a man should be with a woman who loves him more.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by luminouzzzzzz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

It is very applicable in the sense that she never really loves Op but was just trying to see if she can build it hence the 3 months she dated him.
I dont even know or remember you. Or are you the Ibadan boy?
Whatever!

Lol
You must remember me if you remember Ibadan boy.

Love had little to do with that babe and OP. I'm damn sure (70%). She saw/had someone else and bounced. She talked to him a few hours before dropping the bomb na. What sorta disorganized babe just wake up to break up like that? Another dude had entered the picture.

The other scenario(30%) is if after the Deeper life retreat stuff,she decided to stay celibate again.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by luminouzzzzzz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Slynation:

grin grin grin
Wait first make i knack am this new year like 4 straight then i go give u up through pass( that kinda Messi own)

That's my nigga. wink

Enjoy oooooo....

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Iykenuwa(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
May God bless this dear lady. and may more ladies be as chaste as she wants to be

1 Like

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by AfroKnight: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
philip0906:

Oh now I am no more "carrying your matter for head" by quoting you first...now I don't have mind grin

I could have called you a clown but it's clear You're trying too hard smallie...Just easy on yourself. You're small fry for even the weakest of men.

I have no idea why you want to put up a tough stance on a faceless forum when you are a total subject to a niggah in the real world.

Just shut it and move on

cheesy Bruh! Why you do her like that?

Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by IamPlato(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
How I Wish You Knew That You Were Suppose To read This Type Of Message And Ignore.
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by alezzy13: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Stop crying jare. With your comebacks that are as weak as your erections.

Alpha male wey dey bow to lick toto.

Alpha male oshi!!! grin

This babe eh. How u take know say his erection dey weak?
Re: Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me by Marley147: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
tayooluwole:

Bro waiting u think say ah fit do nah
leave her which won't be easy vaginity shouldn't be the only thing you should look out in a woman cos the vaginity will still go marrying a woman who doesn't love you is like hell on earth no matter decency you won't enjoy the marriage smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.