Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert (64970 Views)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by adonainana: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kingrexyl:
It seems I have to start using mopol too, how can I get them?

Send me a whatsapp message on 08143753327, An airport Nigerian Army Captain supplies them. Apparently, they are of mobile use so they can be easily attached to individuals etc hence whilst my friend uses them whenever he is in Naij.

2 Likes

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
DenreleDave:
... First of all, the name Abi nickname na rubbish, which one is future..

Secondly, the ass, the dick, the pussy and the boobs, all are vanity upon vanity.. Dust it is
give me that vanity called pu.c and boobhs

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by madjune(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
They're coming because they know Nigerians have low esteem.

We dole out money to foreigners because we feel they're better than us.

2 Likes

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Mykel51(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
sodiqapril:

She was engaged to Memphis delay in 2018, she broke up and dated king combs broke and dated his father Sean Combs..now hes dating future

She once dated Lewis Hamilton also...

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Goovo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
dawnomike:
What's bringing American Rappers to Nigeria this period!? #Ismellarat grin
hunger grin grin grin
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by DenreleDave(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hanks0000:

You are a fool

Where has your name Denrele led you.. oponu.. awon ẹgbẹ ṣe orí irẹ. Iwọ joko oun hate .. hate will not kill you

Hate will not kill me.
Amenn
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Midas01: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Shut up your stupid mouth. Future with several babymamas and several side chicks is a what? At Least Lori hasn't been with the entire Hollywood unlike Future.
BanevsJoker:
That Lori Harvey is a ho. Industry ho. She's like a recording studio, every rapper has been in her.
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by alizma: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
TooBlunt:

Although coke is now in circulation in Lagos but it’s still a small market for big rappers to come trade it.
No place is small to use as channel. The channel is not necessarily the destination

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by LabDNA: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
If this happened 15 years ago when American music ruled our airwaves I would have known who he was.

Sorry I don't know him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Midas01: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
So because you know one or two people she's been with makes her a hoe but somehow Future with at least 4 known babymamas, several gfs, side chicks and bootycalls is a saint to you. Mumu.
sprints1:
This Lori Harvey sef na one kind coded olosho and the papa dey do motivational video upandan yet the daughter dey milk celebz..no be the same lori dey fvck Memphis depay b4.. But the girl fine sha hands down..wouldn't mind logging in too..girls below 25 years dey do me one kind don't know how.. If u know u know
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
the only rapper I can grace his concert is Eminem...I can pay any amount...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
the only rapper I can grace his concert is Eminem...I can pay any amount...
Me too. Eminem. Only rapper. Not even jayZ or kanye will move me from my bed.
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by osejie17(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
upon the bad news wey Nigeria get. still we are loved

2 Likes

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
They just wanna come and MAKE QUICK MILLIONS that's all.After his shows here, Next thing you go hear now is FUTURE BUYS CALIFORNIA HOME WORTH $7MILLION.

2 Likes

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by DCmonster: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
My favourite artiste! I wish I am in Lagos right now. # chase the cheque, never chase a bitch. # Bleep up some commas # sweat, tears and blood.

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Depressed101: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
dawnomike:
money... Nigerians are rich... Filthy rich

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Midas01:
So because you know one or two people she's been with makes her a hoe but somehow Future with at least 4 known babymamas, several gfs, side chicks and bootycalls is a saint to you. Mumu.
Future is a cutlass then, case finished

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
BanevsJoker:
That Lori Harvey is a ho. Industry ho. She's like a recording studio, every rapper has been in her.
future get 10 children expecting one
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Slimsly100(f): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
vanida6:
no be dis nigga wit frog voice cheesy

I really like em.

You even sabi am, I nor kukuma Sabi am
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by okrikaboi: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Future must not leave 9ja without tasting our weed.
You be correct guy no ever forget am

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Reussite: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why are they all coming to 9ja?
Kilon sele gangan?
The extreme difference in the weather of both countries at this period should be enough deterent for these artistes. It's really hot in lag.

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Americans don find new honey well in Nigeria, them go chop us dry... after Cardi b came to expose us , dey now know that we dont leave in caves and montain tops

Naso ❤️

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
visijo:
When you die in the living room, is it still living room? ��
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Paseus(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
alizma:

Maybe there is a new route for moving coke around the world. Watin local man know self
Sublime thinking...

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by ZAWs: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Future a.k.a the crying rapper.
Welcome man
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Balogunodua(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
madjune:
They're coming because they know Nigerians have low esteem.

We dole out money to foreigners because we feel they're better than us.
Go buy sense oga high self esteem undecided

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by sprints1: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Midas01:
see this mofo wetin u dey find for my mention sef.. U dont know what coded olosho is I pity u ur GF might be one sef.... Did I mention Future..u better take ur time...

1 Like

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by victorazyvictor(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
dawnomike:

Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Tedassie(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okay. Meanwhile check my signature and watch the video
Re: Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert by Kennyswag: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
That's nice

Please while you are commenting and enjoying the Yuletide season, an innocent child is currently in pains
Please don't be heartless, use at least 5secs to pray for this innocent child
Myndd44 Seun lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car / Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) / Hollywood Rejects Actress Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.