Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies (72842 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Boxer Amir Khan And Family Get Death Threats For 'betraying' Islam By Erecting A / Mayweather Eyes 51st Fight, But Not Against Amir Khan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Lastmankc(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
post=85328721:
Same way some fake Christians castigate us for eating The ever delicious and tasty Sallah Rams.

Hypocrites abound.

This is the way we should live as brothers and sisters..
Tolerating one another religiously.......

Caseless,
Toryosih2,
We no see una Merry Christmas wishes o...
Dat one good so?

Hmmmmm..............
Just want to ask you a question. Do you live on Nairaland? I have been observing you for some time now and I find out that you do comment on any thread. I must congratulate you for that. You too get time oooo

5 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Ozozahuwa82(f): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
religion is a scam abeg, just a social way of life, then why taking it serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by BluntBoy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
xelly:
I join the muslims to celebrate Sallah. Maybe my Christian brothers should behead me. Now be the judge. Which is the religion of peace ane which is the pieces .

None of the religions is a religion of pieces. The problem is that some individuals become fanatical.

There are a lot of fanatical Christians too. They don't want you to marry outside the church even within Christianity. The Catholic Church views other churches as sinful. The Jehovah's Witness cannot accept a member marrying outside the church even if the marriage is to a fellow Christian brother/sister. Christian fanatics may not resort to violence like the Muslim fanatics but it doesn't mean they are more peaceful.

Peace is a mirage when it comes to religion, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by BrutusOj(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
RamseyBolton:
I am a Christian. I can wish people Happy Ramadan but cannot do it in Muslim outfit. Neither can i put muslim symbols in my house. Amir Khan seems like a not into deep muslim
which one is Muslim outfit gain? Till date, I am still wondering how wishing christains merry abi happy Christmas or Easter amount to sin. I have very good Muslim umar, we flow very well, I even go as far as celebrating sallah with them in their house, eat all the eatables, drinks et.al. but these guys have never made mistakes once since I knew them to say happy Christmas or Easter to me, I have been tolerating them that way. I was disturbed at a point to ask them why it has been like that, but knowing how temperamental they can be, I opted to let it be for peace to reign. Can any learned Muslim here quote the part of Quaran that kicked against wishing someone well?

4 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by aalangel(f): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
But I see Christian celebrities wish Muslims Happy El whatever...these Muslims like quarrel plus fight. undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Trendishine: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Many Muslims especially of Pakistani descent are the most deranged set of individuals in the world. They were born into the madness and never for once sit down and ask themselves question like " to what essence is their folly ?"
Did Jesus Christ , during his time on earth kill any muslim? Why would they breed so much hate in their souls that is giving rise to the number of chaos and death across the world. Killing the same humanity and beings God himself has created and is still into the business of bringing more people of different culture and belief into the world. Even God himself will reject them once they think they are going to one paradise to go meet their profanity of having 70 virgins to themselves..Fooooooolsss, terribly brainwashed by incorehent mental twist , they don't even appear irritated when they listen to themselves...Don't worry, soon the world and the entire universe, both on earth and beyond the earth will no longer be willing to tolerate them anymore....alshabaab fooooools and useless entities in the name of one unbridled belief system called islamabab.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Rapmoney(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Religion is a curse!

2 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Captiveportal: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
cejaypriesty:

If you think Jesus is imaginary, then my dear run for your life, you are graduating descending to perdition.Trace yourself back before it is too late.
well have you met him? Has he revealed himself to you? I'm not here to drag with you but mhen all you guys do is push your stupid beliefs on people. Keep it to yourself and let me air my opinion, if any so called supernatural being wanted to us to follow them all they have to do is show everyone who they are and the paradise they are preparing so we know it's real and can all start working towards it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Masterclass32: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Muslims seem to think Christians are in some sort of contention with them. Christians wish them happy eid el whatever when they are celebrating.

Why this pettiness?

6 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by CSTR2: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
It is foolishness to believe that Muslims that were born in the west and have experienced western civilization and Christian hospitality would be as bigoted as a lunatic in the slums of Lahore in Pakistan.

8 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lastmankc:
Just want to ask you a question. Do you live on Nairaland? I have been observing you for some time now and I find out that you do comment on any thread. I must congratulate you for that. You too get time oooo
Igala Proverb : What you don't understand won't kill you.
It can only kill you when you try so hard to put your nose into what is non of your business.
Merry Christmas Lastman!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
aalangel:
But I see Christian celebrities wish Muslims Happy El whatever...these Muslims like quarrel plus fight. undecided undecided undecided
Hmmmmmm........

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Valentine097(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Why dis guy come resemble Mahrez
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Perfecttouchade: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
If only the world lives in Love, if only we stand for each other, if only we care for each other, if only we can be our brother's keeper, we might have a better Life and earth would have been like Heaven but we live in a world full of hates and wickedness. Religion should not tear us apart
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by LifeOutings: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkMNWPUPuh8

How Christmas markets came to be
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by 001spice: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
truth be told an average muslim hate any that gat to with christian.

6 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by CSTR2: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
It is only a matter of time that third generation Muslims in western countries absorb their new way of life and become civilised.

If you want your child to be strictly Islamic, remain in your backward Muslim countries.

If you go to England, you may not like the result.

4 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Muslims the major problem of the world

6 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by drakeli: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
dawnomike:
He has just made me his fan!!! grin

In fact, not only you o. Me too
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by TheExecutioner: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Look at this ignoramus. Romans 3:7 is part of a long exhortation beginning in Romans 3:1 and it ends with Paul warning the early Church that ALL falsehoods and lies will be punished by God even if the person telling the lie claims to be doing it to spread Christianity.

This idiot thinks that Christianity was founded on a lie like his dumb religion

[img]https://images./3dM71Yf8B0cakmM7RzzgGu.jpg[/img]

Kokoebapluse:
grin

In Romans 3:7 one of the founder of Christianity said he is a liar,

Then why do you expecting me to decive myself and respect christainty? If I do so am a fool, hear me oo I don't hate you Christian o but I will always tell you the truth that Christianity is a pagan and Christmas is a scam celebration that muslim should not Engage in it.

Say no to lie

3 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by xelly: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

None of the religions is a religion of pieces. The problem is that some individuals become fanatical.

There are a lot of fanatical Christians too. They don't want you to marry outside the church even within Christianity. The Catholic Church views other churches as sinful. The Jehovah's Witness cannot accept a member marrying outside the church even if the marriage is to a fellow Christian brother/sister. Christian fanatics may not resort to violence like the Muslim fanatics but it doesn't mean they are more peaceful.

Peace is a mirage when it comes to religion, my friend.

Let us not hide the fact that Muslims hide under religion to commit terrorism. Christians will never take anyone's life for any reason. Like you mentioned, I am not a Catholic but currently married to a wife from a Catholic home (Priest, Reverend Sister and Knight).

Once you are a christian, you are a christian. All such division aren't serious as viewed.

4 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by jconsulting(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Am waiting for MURIC to respond.....before I comment ....The man dey craze no be small
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
I guess they don't see the bigger picture...He can be a true muslim by faith and have a Christmas tree in his house or his garden or even in his car...I have Muslim friends that came and celebrated with us...Does it now make them less Muslims?!

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kapelvej: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Their moslm brother have problem in Syria, they all run to christian country, leaving suadi, kuwait, abu dhabi, and al others

6 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Kvngwitty(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
RamseyBolton:
I am a Christian. I can wish people Happy Ramadan but cannot do it in Muslim outfit. Neither can i put muslim symbols in my house. Amir Khan seems like a not into deep muslim

Wrong bro he might be deep and still wish to live his way like
that
" Religion make us and broke us "
I'll only ask everyone practicing any of the religions this " ARE YOU A BELIVER ?
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Relogion of piss, shìt, mess & hate.. useless headslammers with no conscience angry

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by SOFTENGR: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
When did Allah tell him? When did he tell mohd? Who was with mohd when Allah told him?

Gullible people grin

Oh, the guy is from Pakistan where you have islamabad.

2 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by xelly: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Captiveportal:
well have you met him? Has he revealed himself to you? I'm not here to drag with you but mhen all you guys do is push your stupid beliefs on people. Keep it to yourself and let me air my opinion, if any so called supernatural being wanted to us to follow them all they have to do is show everyone who they are and the paradise they are preparing so we know it's real and can all start working towards it..

Keep yours while I air mine.......funny you.

God is real.
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Orpe7(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
See them, they cant even tolerate other people
Religion of Piss
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by dawnomike(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
drakeli:

In fact, not only you o. Me too
Welcome to the fans club grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.