Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies (72841 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Boxer Amir Khan And Family Get Death Threats For 'betraying' Islam By Erecting A / Mayweather Eyes 51st Fight, But Not Against Amir Khan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by lereinter(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Disgusting religion

Satanic religion

The religion of killers and bombers

islam

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by proprince(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Islam is just the problem of the world.

This guys are all hypocrites.

Why didnt they attackGeneral Buhari when he wished the Christians merry Xmas.

Uncircumcised slaves calling us unfidels.

God punish all of una there.

2 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Mexyz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jaapu:

It makes you a Boko Haram.
grin... OK o
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Advocate500: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
post=85328721:
Same way some fake Christians castigate us for eating The ever delicious and tasty Sallah Rams.

Hypocrites abound.

This is the way we should live as brothers and sisters..
Tolerating one another religiously.......

Caseless,
Toryosih2,
We no see una Merry Christmas wishes o...
Dat one good so?

Hmmmmm.......
Inside life....... wink
who are the we?
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Lush100(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hahaha...u crazy mhen.
Let's make it 76 virgin...add
the 4 on earth na(not sure those will be virgins and could lead to loss of orgasm).

For fun please, no intent no harm.

If I can get 72 beautiful virgins for myself and maybe Churchill the 40 sec man, probably his thing might stand;mine already is.

TheOutlaw:
Apart from orgasm it also gives them 72 virgins. You can't have orgasms without virgins.

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Welcomme: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Yes.. It's normal to hate them, so as not to get derailed like them but that doesn't mean you can't have them as just friends.. . Because they derailed the straight path. Affirmed son for the creator and other nonsense they believe in..

They do not know the original language the Bible was written, they did not collect all the types of Bible and sum it up together. Bible is an account of happening by eyewitnesses and what they heard.

Why should I keep someone I hate as friends? Since you hate them, you shouldn't keep them as friends at all.
I just pity your Christian clients, you can even plot their death sef because of the hatred you have for them. I think I need to share your contact in a large Abuja Telegram group that I belong. They should be careful of you. You are capable of killing your Christian clients.

4 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by DenreleDave(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

No wonder you used an idiot name as your username.. Denrele..

Mumu, you think we're in the world to play abi..

When you die, you will know how far.. Keferi oshi

Oponu ayerada... Denrele is from Adenrele...

Idiot, I'm sure ur Papa n mama was killed by Islam terrorists... I know u r in the world to kill and destroy na... U will die b4 I go..

2 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by TheExecutioner: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hellfire is for professional sinners grin

[img]https://images./1PAZ5G7khJ1YR71YPOBPcO.jpg[/img]

Kokoebapluse:

grin See the crossrat? Don't die into darkness Paul put u. Hell fire is waiting for sheep

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
dey dom,brainwash my muslim brothers finish chai

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
My Indian muslem friends Ate my Christmas chicken and Goat meat this Christmas, the same way i ate his Lamb Kebab during his last Eid. And i am not even Religious or even a christian or muslem. If it's about celebrations, food and drinks..regardless, bring it on! you will find me there Whatever the party Celebrations is i don't give a shiit as long as food drinks and Vagina are on the menu. grin

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Advocate500: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
And some people who called themselves pastors are still arguing if Christmas supposed to be celebrated on the 25th, tell me if this is about tithes or seed they will never have issues with the date .
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Lexjully: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Them: I will bomb your streets, rape your women, force you to accept my religion or die if you don't, take you children and trade them into slavery,.....

Us: ....but we can't let you do that. By the way, why would you have to do that?

Them: because that is the only way we can live peacefully. My religion is about peace. We are a peaceful people but only when you let us have our way And if you don't, we force our way. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by kong200: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Welcomme:
I used to.In fact on Sallah day, I used to wear my jalabia when going to visit my Muslim friends. One day, I sat down to reflect on something, most of these my Muslim friends don't wish me merry Christmas and don't even care to check on me during Christmas d way I used to go to their own place during sallah. Ever since I stopped not because of anything but the fact that they have no respect for my own faith. Such people see me as less human because of my faith. I don't wish Happy sallah and don't eat their food not because my religion asked me not to.

This is a blatant lie, it will only be true it you are in the north but south in the circle of yoruba. Never possible
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheExecutioner:

Hellfire is for professional sinners grin

[img]https://images./1PAZ5G7khJ1YR71YPOBPcO.jpg[/img]

Just like Paul the greatest liar?
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm quite sure he wasn't criticized just because he wished anyone "Merry Christmas". Muslims wish Christians "Merry Christmas" all the time. He seemed to cross the line though with the Christmas tree and all that. Why would a practising Muslim erect Christmas imagery in his house?
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okpa042:
The same people saying don't do as the infidels, respect and fear allah are the same people that would share sallah meat for us to eat angry angry angry

Stop this hypocrisy, its irritating.

Celebrate when others are celebrating and mourn with them when they mourn.

Be your brother's keeper. Be more human

But no, let us be extremists. Thats what gives us orgasm angry

My Muslim friends wished me Happy Xmas this festive season

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Welcomme: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
kong200:

This is a blatant lie, it will only be true it you are in the north but south in the circle of yoruba. Never possible
Oga I am based in North. Some of these friends I am talking about are Yorubas
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by brosammy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
That god that will disowned you just because of ordinary greeting, because you share a moment of happiness with another person is not God and i will never serve such.my own God is LOVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Origin(f): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
The comments I see are not as harsh as Khan's own comments....

People will talk but I dont see hate in the comments there.......

Stop making your life public and people too should mind their own business...

Even as a private person, Do you know how many people give you unsolicited advice in a day?
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
RamseyBolton:
I am a Christian. I can wish people Happy Ramadan but cannot do it in Muslim outfit. Neither can i put muslim symbols in my house. Amir Khan seems like a not into deep muslim

I'm sure you mean Arab outfit?

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by VicM6: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
80% of problems on earth are caused by this unbelievers Muslim..... na dem dey form Boko nd Isis so..... smich
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
BlaqTesla:
I think say na the amir khan wey dey do indian movies

grin grin shah rukh khan
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by joeluv: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Christmas tree is not a Christian symbol
RamseyBolton:
I am a Christian. I can wish people Happy Ramadan but cannot do it in Muslim outfit. Neither can i put muslim symbols in my house. Amir Khan seems like a not into deep muslim
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Firebomber: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
RamseyBolton:

You are a dummy,

So you don't know that lot of Christian use to wear jalamia even during Ramadan, and which one is Muslim symbol or when did Christmas tree become a Christian symbol?

You are a foool to even claim to be a Christian self. Hopeless head slammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Myketuale(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Make I go follow this guy up. I don turn him fan.

1 Like

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by midnighter(f): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:
I'm quite sure he wasn't criticized just because he wished anyone "Merry Christmas". Muslims wish Christians "Merry Christmas" all the time. He seemed to cross the line though with the Christmas tree and all that. Why would a practising Muslim erect Christmas imagery in his house?

Because he's also English! Thats what he grew up with and its part of him.

If he had grown up through all of primary school till now singing "We Wish you a merry Christmas" then it would be strange to stop it now
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by TheExecutioner: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Just like the child rapist fake prophet grin

[img]https://images./1avKw7GRCUODH2l48WYJ6F.jpg[/img]

Kokoebapluse:

Just like Paul the greatest liar?
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by willyjacs(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
RamseyBolton:
not putting on a Muslim outfit doesn't make u a deep Christian.

This one thinks religion is by uniform?
Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by delawal: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mogajunior:
Muslims are non tolerant of other religion but they say Islam is peaceful.
don't make DT mistake. Islam is violence oriented. they re highly intolerant

4 Likes

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by Bahamas95(m): 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Muslims with their wahala, their mata just tire me walai

Re: Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies by 1Sharon(f): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
BluntBoy:
Christmas is celebrated everywhere even among Buddhists and Hindus. During my time in India, Hindus joined in the celebrations.

Christmas has become a secular festival. Everyone celebrates it. Christians do so by going to church. Everyone else celebrates in their own way.

All these fanatical Muslims are the problem of the world. It is because of them that we have terrorist organizations disturbing the peace of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register / Andy Ruiz Splashed $1m On 4 Luxury Cars During His 6-month Reign As Boxing Champ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.