Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed (1305 Views)

Rate My New Dog / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / Pls Help My New Dog Has Refused To Eat, Play Or Do Any Thing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
hey mates, i got this dog two days ago from a friend i actually forgot to ask for its breed name so uh please idk if there's anyone here who's an expert on dogs or who just happens to know it's breed please comment.

Also i'd like to know if there are any habits dogs usually potray i should pay attention to and what can i do to always make her happy (first time pet owner lol)
uh i'd like to know how to potty train her and what are the do's and don'ts i should beware of lol also other than tail wagging signifying happiness what other signs / communication can a dog display.

Drop comment please

thanks

Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by daddytime(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Your friend no get phone number abi him travel to the great beyond? grin

5 Likes

Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by saintokwuluora(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ekuke!

1 Like

Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
I know how happy you're to own a pet.... It is out of this world.

Now, to the question you asked about the breed, that's "Etinosa breed" bro.

I hope she'll be a good bitch.
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
daddytime:
Your friend no get phone number abi him travel to the great beyond? grin
the guy is 14 he doesn't have a phone and he stays far away from me lol
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by daddytime(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
GeeJack:

the guy is 14 he doesn't have a phone and he stays far away from me lol

Ooow now I get you..

1 Like

Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by johnkey: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
OP your friend no get another one? I like the dog sha
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
I know how happy you're to own a pet.... It is out of this world.

Now, to the question you asked about the breed, that's "Etinosa breed" bro.

I hope she'll be a good bitch.
yeah lol it's really awesome although it comes with alot of responsibility's

thanks for confirming the breed name
tho
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by czarina(f): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
GeeJack:

yeah lol it's really awesome although it coms with alot of responsibility's

thanks for confirming the breed name

That's not the breed name. He's just fooling around.

Modified:

Start by taking a better/full picture of the dog

1 Like

Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
johnkey:
OP your friend no get another one? I like the dog sha
sorry mate he only has one left , hopefully if this one gives birth and if you stay at ph maybe i could give you one lol
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:

Modified:

Madam Massage therapist, you're now looking for Jason's trouble?

Oh well.....
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by uzoormah(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
This kind dog wey get human being eye
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:

Modified:

Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by IamAnderson(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
it's a terrier
you can tell by the fur distribution on the dog
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Omo Op na dog be this, which one is brand abi breed

Just call it ekouke or kouke or make it girly..like koukie...I mean grin grin grin..cookie

2 Likes

Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by Lilusm: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
I don’t know what kind of dog it is, but small dogs have a special diet. Therefore, read here about nutrition and small dogs.
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by ONY3KAH(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's called Lhasa/lassa.... Its a smart dog
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by IamAnderson(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
ONY3KAH:
It's called Lhasa/lassa.... Its a smart dog
that is not a Lhasa, it's a terrier
Re: I Got Got A New Dog She's So Cute Y'll Please What's Her Breed by johnkey: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
GeeJack:

sorry mate he only has one left , hopefully if this one gives birth and if you stay at ph maybe i could give you one lol
you legit my boss I don dey follow you like that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit For Sale / Bobby & I Went For A Little Outdoor Adventure (pics) / Chiefo Is Available For Stud Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.