Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees (788 Views)

Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Vows To Meet N35B Target / Call Today If You Need A Qualified Digital Marketer For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by gifted2020(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
We are currently at the verge of registering our organisation as an NGO under CAC. Meanwhile, we are 4 already in number, and we need two more or just a member to be among our board. The organisation is an NGO that is upcoming and the purpose of the NGO centres around resolving conflicts sorrounding the entire Nigerian populace. Our proposal has been sent out already to channels TV and AIT Abuja about 3 weeks ago. We want to formally register the initiatives we have under the umbrella of NGO where we can now operate fully without fear of intimidation and harrassment. Please feel free to contact me via my signature (08165004994) Thanks... compliments of the season!
Re: I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nice concept.
How much do you need for the registration?
You can also include other miscellaneous charges, however, I will like to be updated on dz platform. Willing to contribute to this laudable initiative.
Re: I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by gifted2020(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thanks for your interest in being a part of this initiative, however I would love you to first get in touch with us to know the level of what we have done so far, before you can now commit your resources into it sir. I'm grateful sir once more.
Regards
Godlylifeoneart:
Nice concept.
How much do you need for the registration?
You can also include other miscellaneous charges, however, I will like to be updated on dz platform. Willing to contribute to this laudable initiative.
Re: I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by FreshOrganics: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am interested this is an opportunity for me to explore another terrain. Expect my contact
Re: I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by gifted2020(m): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
We will be anticipating to hear from you. Have a wonderful night rest
FreshOrganics:
I am interested this is an opportunity for me to explore another terrain. Expect my contact
Re: I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by Samyfemi(m): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2019
I would love to know more about this concept... Sound so interesting
Re: I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees by gifted2020(m): 5:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Good morning, if you really want to know more about it, then you can reach us via my signature. Regards
Samyfemi:
I would love to know more about this concept... Sound so interesting

(1) (Reply)

2020 Investment;invest Where There Is No Thorn.. / Only God can save. / Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.