Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend (43247 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by loswhite(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend asked you if she could go out with her crush and you said yes? Did I read that correctly OR did you type it wrong?
lol....don't mind the idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by DenreleDave(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Lol... This guy you funny o. Hahahaaa

I swear na to mad remain for me.. Na instacraze

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Walewestt(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
DonCandido:
Let me give it to you straight, you are a CERTIFIED M-U-M-U.

You gave your girl PERMISSION to see an ex flame who has achieved everything a girl wants and which you can't give her? Now you are seeking expert opinions?

Know this, you don't have a girlfriend anymore. She is gone! You gave your dinner to the cat!

She may even be with guy and getting some good....... as you read this.

Confused man, go and get a JOB! Hustle hard and hustle fast, get your own girl and hold on to her forever!

By the way, what's a jobless guy doing with a girlfriend? You want to indoctrinate her into poverty by association?
Thank God someone mentioned the obvious thing here, I hate guys wey dey tell am say make the girl decide one stupid thing, alaye she didn't think of that before abi, and the mumu even allow her on the date, omo ode, she might have even had sex with the dude on the first day, no be old crush nii, we know as e dey go... Guy when you buy your first car you go understand, for now go hustle...

4 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Gpopsicle(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Brunosamel post=85324750]Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue, I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future, my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the for the past 6 months... we have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust... the journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other....

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then..
The guys is into business and has quite established himself... last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him...

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes.... I confronted her about it and she started crying was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her....... asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.... she told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much.... I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.... say what ever you want to but just be brutal honest with me....

[quote]

First and foremost, how old is she? I think you should let her be now that you guys haven't gone far in the relationship. In my honest opinion, it will be unfair to hold her back since you don't have the resources to do the needful(i.e wife her). I will advise that you focus on yourself since you said you're at the peak of your career. You don't need to give room for distraction.

Let me tell you the bitter truth, from the look of things knowing fully well how feeble minded ladies can be, she 'may' finally end up with the new guy. The earlier you accepted fate and moved on the better

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue, I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future, my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the for the past 6 months... we have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust... the journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other....

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then..
The guys is into business and has quite established himself... last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him...

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes.... I confronted her about it and she started crying was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her....... asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.... she told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much.... I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.... say what ever you want to but just be brutal honest with me....

Honestly, you're single already but it's not official yet..

7 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by aragonchuks(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Brunosamel:

If you are advised, will you listen .. I will tell you to leave that girl now before she hurts you more .. because sooner than later she will dump you for the one with money .better leave her in 2019 .. these hoes ain’t loyal in 2019 and you tryna bring her into 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Hisduchess(f): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue, I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future, my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the for the past 6 months... we have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust... the journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other....

My way of life is simply simple, though some perceive it differently but that's how I do.i don't force things no matter how precious they may initially seem to me, I believe that no matter
How good what you have today looks like,the very best is still in the future.sit her down and talk to her mind to mind,after that you allow her make a decision,she either stop communicating with the crush or she stop communicating with you.tell her to chose one BUT don't emotionally blackmail her ooo when she decides to go on with the guy,cos if you do she will devise a way to be dating both of you smartly as in you'll be the consultant boyfriend while the money bag becomes the resident boyfriend grin. Anyway shaa plenty of una ain't loyal shaa,you might even throw her away when you see money,so make she make her choice shaa but lemme hope that you love her truly and that it will make her take a positive decision to stick with you.

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Goddeywithme: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Brunosamel:

I wonder what you want us to say to u.

The decision lies with the lady. Let her choose who she wants. If she chooses the man, thank your God and move on. You will not understand this now, but I am sure u will later...

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Mykel51(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Peak of which career? All these small boys sef. You think life and love is dy/dx.

Poco...you wicked...LOL... grin

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Terryindeed: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
You never see life, you never experience anything yet. Boys will fvck your girlfriend and return her back to you. Instead of you to focus on yourself. Small boys these days.. keep on doing the Romeo and Juliet shitzz.

3 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Mykel51(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Terryindeed:
You never see life, you never experience anything yet. Boys will fvck your girlfriend and return her back to you. Instead of you to focus on yourself. Small boys these days.. keep on doing the Romeo and Juliet shitzz.

Guys no kill the guy morale abeg ... LOL.. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Mykel51(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Youngblood as you rightly said...you just starting your life...if she sees a future with you...she gon wait...else let her go with the ready person....you cant force love...if she loves you....she sticks...don't force or coerce in any way...let her make her decision.

Cheers
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by victorian(f): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Op are you ready to train your Gf in school?

I bet she's done with ssce, so are u honestly read to pay her school fees in school if she takes jamb and pass
Because with what she said about the other guy, he's ready to train her and marry her join.

But with you Op, all u have is love to offer. Nothing concrete.

My Pastor will say: if two people hold their hands together walk to a shopping mall and tell the seller selling foodstuffs that we are in love, please give us soup ingredients with meat parts free ,because we are in love. Na Security they will use bundle both of you out of the mall.

You can walk with your Gf to rent a flat and tell landlord say, please we are in love, give us your flat for free. We are just starting life. cheesy
I think u know already what the landlord will do to both of you.

So Op, leave I'm in love one side and ask yourself are u ready to start investing on your Gf, so she enrol in the university or polytechnic? So she can be self independent and not get swayed by any dick and Harry, that offers her such luxury. Because furthering her education is like luxury to her ears. She wouldn't want such rare opportunity to pass her by, from someone she has a crush for.

And we all know what the answer is.

So guy, your babe has already chosen her destiny helper. Let them be. Give your blessings and you sef forget woman for now and hustle make it in life.

Because love without money is dead! And that's the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by victorian(f): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Terryindeed:

Chai! You wicked o!

Such Savagery! cheesy

But you are right in a way.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by demsy21(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm even surprised, he said "a date with childhood friend". Op should not have allowed it to happen at all. angry angry angry
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend asked you if she could go out with her crush and you said yes? Did I read that correctly OR did you type it wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
The only thing you won't give is chance u messed up by asking her to go out with him
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Op. Notice that only a few females have commented and they all said the same thing. They are all amused that you still think you have a chance. One said you should forget about love. Two have codedly told you to hands off because you have no money. At least half of them have included 'lol' in their comments. This shows you exactly what they think of your situation; which is also HOW YOUR ALREADY EX GF THINKS. So save yourself more misery and hand over fully to the rich guy; you already started the process when you gave her permission to go out with him. Who even does that? Anyway, just step down honourably and vacate the seat of power.

Dia is God. Your time will come. Just don't fall in love again...women don't reciprocate love. A man in love is a weak despicable man in their eyes.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Kapeter(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

@bolded, this very same line of crying and begging. Una no dey tire for the line?

She's human just like you, she's got emotions just like you too, she's got a life just like you, and she's got a decision to make. Nothing ties her to you, if she choosed you for whatever reason she believed, congratulations to you and if she choosed the other guy, she made her decision, she still have the freedom since she isn't tied to any person yet. It's her life.

If she leaves, there's nothing to regret about it, it's life and we are all hoping and pray we'd always make the right choice and if she choose you for whatever reason, then don't fail her.

Just keep your head straight and await whatever that come out of it, don't stop being who you've always been to her.

By the way you said you are at the peak of your career yet there is no money for now. So how come you are at peak but nothing is coming out of it? You people go just dey throw english anyhow.

7 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Hahahahahahaha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 12:43am On Dec 30, 2019
All these wailing threads must be trolling sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Martinez39(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Why is it that boys don't know when to call it quit? Why are boys too foolish to see clear signs? Oga, the girl has gone to higher bidder already. Sooner or later, you will see this. Better forget girls and go hustle. No money, no love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Martinez39(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
Op. Notice that only a few females have commented and they all said the same thing. They are all amused that you still think you have a chance. One said you should forget about love. Two have codedly told you to hands off because you have no money. At least half of them have included 'lol' in their comments. This shows you exactly what they think of your situation; which is also HOW YOUR ALREADY EX GF THINKS. So save yourself more misery and hand over fully to the rich guy; you already started the process when you gave her permission to go out with him. Who even does that? Anyway, just step down honourably and vacate the seat of power.

Dia is God. Your time will come. Just don't fall in love again...women don't reciprocate love. A man in love is a weak despicable man in their eyes.
Exactly. All women think alike when it comes to following the money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

find a new GF, you have already lost that one...

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by samson07(m): 2:00am On Dec 30, 2019
lol, i just remembered something similar happened to my guy. the girlfriend was so stubborn. so my friend decided to use brain. he asked his girlfriend to be chopping the rich guy. my guy girlfriend would go to rich guy house then come back home with 10-30k. my guy would be happy thinking he was chopping rich guy. the day rich guy gave my guys gf ring we were not told, date was fixed for tradition and white wedding. girls can be so secretive o. bro u better move on if your gf cant break her sim and stopped seing the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Originalsly: 2:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the for the past 6 months...

I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her....

Six month relationship you're calling a journey..... and both suffered a lot. Bro... you know her for six months.... her childhood friend (so she says) knows her much longer and vice versa..... and he is loaded. Give her 3 days to make up her mind... but just prepared to move on.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by CosmicJames(m): 2:34am On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:

My guy I am still confused. Is it that Nigeria is now breeding weak men or this has always been the case?
Na brother wey no get sense. Brother wey mumu.
How can you carry ur girl give another man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by TenthMan(m): 2:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Well, typically males compete among other males for a female they want. Whether consciously or unconsciously ,this happens. Whether the woman is single or married has hardly stopped this. Unless you want to be mean and threaten her, etc. there is nothing you can do but to tell her why you do not subscribe to her talking to him for too long, seeing him, keeping his company, etc. because of the strain it might cause to your relationship and how it has the propensity to emotionally endear her to him and make her be his mate. After that, there is little or nothing you can do. Even wives/husbands (mates) can hardly be monitored.

If she thinks he has more advantage over you in taking care of her, there is little or nothing you can do. Like I hinted above, you will have to make her override the primordial instinct of seeking a better mate that has more resources (perhaps than you do) and override the desire for an escapade (let me just try and see which is better).

Listen, if she goes with him, then she goes with him. I (if I want to be sentimental/bias) will prefer that she goes to him openly as a matter of fact, than doing so secretly and returning to me.

My responses are objective (knowledge/fact based) and you must know I answer without any form of bias (cultural, religious, tribal, ethnic, class, gender, age, race, nationality, blood, acquaintance, etc.).

3 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by CosmicJames(m): 2:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

Is all your fault. What were you thinking before you permitted her to go on a date with another man? Next time use your head.

3 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Osasere124(m): 3:05am On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

Look she has feelings for the other dude
Feelings you can't control
It's her choice she could leave u she could stay
If she does it shows how much she loves and values ya and if she leaves

Well not your loss she doesn't love u as much as she does that dude

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Ubunja, someone needs your help here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by charlicool: 4:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Bro op should go n hustle oh leave that decision for the gal oh, it is her decision not yours, I was in that kind of situation late last yr she made her choice n I v to move on, to hustle hard
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2019
Op, the only luck you go get na if the guy just wan fvck your babe and dump her for you if not forget it... Your babe is gone.... Just try to accept the fact early and start the healing process... Don't die because of that girl cos she go still fvck that guy the night you go die just to console herself for your loss...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.