Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,555 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend (43171 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Jflex07(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2019
One Naira you no get, you dey go into serious relationship. The truth is this bro, love without finance is very boring, your girl will certainly fall for this dude, no matter what you do. She has a whole lot to gain from the other dude and besides she used to have a crush on him before. You are in a very complicated situation bro. You just graduated from school so definitely you will be in your early to mid twenties. I'l advice you focus on making money, that way you will never be an option to any girl. Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue, I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future, my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the for the past 6 months... we have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust... the journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other....

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then..
The guys is into business and has quite established himself... last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him...

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes.... I confronted her about it and she started crying was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her....... asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.... she told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much.... I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.... say what ever you want to but just be brutal honest with me....

You love your life? Get out of that relationship now. She already accept the guy, don't be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by nasoeb: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2019
Talkwisdom:

Bro,Don't bother yourself about girls,talk some sense into her the little you can and allow her make her choice.
Don't ever,I repeat, don't ever force love on a woman.
Sense dey this skull!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by nasoeb: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Bro, I understand what you are going true. But the very honest truth is that, your girl loves you no doubt but she has started having some conscious feelings for that guy. And the signs were, wanting to gobon a date with the guy (what does she expect the guy will talk about or want when they go out). Again was even being on call for up to 30mins which isn't your call (bf), a family call or business call but with a guy you "claim" not having feelings for; ....I ask, discussing what exactly.
And the close reality is, if this guy knows she is dating you and still trying to convince her to leave you for him, this guy subconsciously will never trust her knowing she could do same to him. He will only fucck her real good at the skightest opportunity, then dump her.
He has seen that she is easily manipulative, hence he is enticing her with the promise of school and anything she wants.
Just talk to her and make her understand you know she is having feelings for him but if she is ready to tro away everything you both have built all these while for another guy, then you will let her go and complete your life with someone who appreciates and complete you. But she will struggle to remain relevant in his life someone else has built.

6 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by boiz2men(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Peak of which career? All these small boys sef. You think life and love is dy/dx.

You just had to. grin why so mean
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

You just had to. grin why so mean

Leave me, No talk to me... angry

Mykel51:

Poco...you wicked...LOL... grin

I am not wicked o, but I don't understand when kids whine about things like this. Has he not broken up with someone before? Now he has collected his own and he is crying. Small boys will be talking "I WANTED to marry her". Men wey wan marry woman done marry am since na.

At a certain age of your life, you will collect "heartbreak". Maybe I am weird, but I never saw a big deal in it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by boiz2men(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Leave me, No talk to me... angry

Baby, I wish I could help it. Can't live a day without talking to you. Whatever I did my love, I'm sorry sad you know you mean the world to me cool
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

Baby, I wish I could help it. Can't live a day without talking to you. Whatever I did my love, I'm sorry sad you know you mean the world to me cool

Come and sign my promise card. Give me money.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by boiz2men(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Come and sign my promise card. Give me money.

But you rich and I'm broke sad

The only document I want to sign right now is one that binds us together forever kiss

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2019
boiz2men:

But you rich and I'm broke sad

The only document I want to sign right now is one that binds us together forever kiss

Sign my promise card first. I don't even know why you will not have money sef. The Nigerian horseband should be able to provide.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by boiz2men(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Sign my promise card first. I don't even know why you will not have money sef. The Nigerian horseband should be able to provide.

Your money will make me have money. I will be able to provide for you with your money. Case solved. grin

Your promise card... What are we promising ourselves my love? kiss tongue
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Wolgrace:
What if I tell you that Satan might be using you as a weapon of delaying and stealing her blessing through your lustful relationship with her? And are you sure she is your destined future partner? If not, better release her. WIFE, NOT GIRLFRIEND, IS A PROPERTY. If you love a bird, free it. If its truly yours, it will come back. UNLESS YOU PUT RING IN HER FINGER AND PAY HER BRIDE PRICE, SHE'S NOT YOURS. Free yourself bro, no dey cage yourself. Growing and mature golden fishes still plenty for water.
thanks allot
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
How can you give her. permission to go out/ accept the guy?

30 mins on call....?

That babe doesn't value you.

Forget about her affected air of honesty.

That's a huge mistake brother.

Its like you have really invested into the relationship, thats why you seem worried.

To be honest with you, there is little you can do. Everything depends on your girl. Money is the number one factor for attraction women, followed by fame- sadly, you don't have much cash to contend with her childhood friend.

No vex...but I see your girl falling for this guy atlast.

Hookup with your girl..and give a wonderful f.***k....

Reset her brain with your "poron".

chop your investment, so when she eventually leaves, you won't feel hurt.

thank you, this is quite helpful
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Gynn:
From what you said, it can safely be assumed that the girl is still in her late teens or early twenties. She hasn't gotten higher education yet. She hasn't yet experienced the full range of temptations life has to offer in terms of relationships

Based on the above, here's my advice, EXCEPT you both have definite plans to better both your lives and grow together educationally, career-wise, financially etc...

... please allow her to go and meet her destiny helper (childhood friend in this case) if she has got genuine feelings for him, and he has proven beyond all reasonable doubt that his intentions are noble.

You both aren't married yet, or engaged. Nothing is certain
yes she is in her early twenties, we actually had a plan but I guess I have to face the reality and allow to follow her own path... thanks

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2019
DonCandido:
Let me give it to you straight, you are a CERTIFIED M-U-M-U.

You gave your girl PERMISSION to see an ex flame who has achieved everything a girl wants and which you can't give her? Now you are seeking expert opinions?

Know this, you don't have a girlfriend anymore. She is gone! You gave your dinner to the cat!

She may even be with guy and getting some good....... as you read this.

Confused man, go and get a JOB! Hustle hard and hustle fast, get your own girl and hold on to her forever!

By the way, what's a jobless guy doing with a girlfriend? You want to indoctrinate her into poverty by association?
cruel but helpful
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2019
victorian:
Op are you ready to train your Gf in school?

I bet she's done with ssce, so are u honestly read to pay her school fees in school if she takes jamb and pass
Because with what she said about the other guy, he's ready to train her and marry her join.

But with you Op, all u have is love to offer. Nothing concrete.

My Pastor will say: if two people hold their hands together walk to a shopping mall and tell the seller selling foodstuffs that we are in love, please give us soup ingredients with meat parts free ,because we are in love. Na Security they will use bundle both of you out of the mall.

You can walk with your Gf to rent a flat and tell landlord say, please we are in love, give us your flat for free. We are just starting life. cheesy
I think u know already what the landlord will do to both of you.

So Op, leave I'm in love one side and ask yourself are u ready to start investing on your Gf, so she enrol in the university or polytechnic? So she can be self independent and not get swayed by any dick and Harry, that offers her such luxury. Because furthering her education is like luxury to her ears. She wouldn't want such rare opportunity to pass her by, from someone she has a crush for.

And we all know what the answer is.

So guy, your babe has already chosen her destiny helper. Let them be. Give your blessings and you sef forget woman for now and hustle make it in life.

Because love without money is dead! And that's the truth.
Bro thanks allot this one don enter
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2019
TenthMan:

Well, typically males compete among other males for a female they want. Whether consciously or unconsciously ,this happens. Whether the woman is single or married has hardly stopped this. Unless you want to be mean and threaten her, etc. there is nothing you can do but to tell her why you do not subscribe to her talking to him for too long, seeing him, keeping his company, etc. because of the strain it might cause to your relationship and how it has the propensity to emotionally endear her to him and make her be his mate. After that, there is little or nothing you can do. Even wives/husbands (mates) can hardly be monitored.

If she thinks he has more advantage over you in taking care of her, there is little or nothing you can do. Like I hinted above, you will have to make her override the primordial instinct of seeking a better mate that has more resources (perhaps than you do) and override the desire for an escapade (let me just try and see which is better).

Listen, if she goes with him, then she goes with him. I (if I want to be sentimental/bias) will prefer that she goes to him openly as a matter of fact, than doing so secretly and returning to me.

My responses are objective (knowledge/fact based) and you must know I answer without any form of bias (cultural, religious, tribal, ethnic, class, gender, age, race, nationality, blood, acquaintance, etc.).

thank you very much this is helpful
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Brunosamel(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2019
nasoeb:
Bro, I understand what you are going true. But the very honest truth is that, your girl loves you no doubt but she has started having some conscious feelings for that guy. And the signs were, wanting to gobon a date with the guy (what does she expect the guy will talk about or want when they go out). Again was even being on call for up to 30mins which isn't your call (bf), a family call or business call but with a guy you "claim" not having feelings for; ....I ask, discussing what exactly.
And the close reality is, if this guy knows she is dating you and still trying to convince her to leave you for him, this guy subconsciously will never trust her knowing she could do same to him. He will only fucck her real good at the skightest opportunity, then dump her.
He has seen that she is easily manipulative, hence he is enticing her with the promise of school and anything she wants.
Just talk to her and make her understand you know she is having feelings for him but if she is ready to tro away everything you both have built all these while for another guy, then you will let her go and complete your life with someone who appreciates and complete you. But she will struggle to remain relevant in his life someone else has built.
you just made my day bro.... I can't thank you enough this is why I so much love nairaland.... I appreciate your words of advice.....

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by nasoeb: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
you just made my day bro.... I can't thank you enough this is why I so much love nairaland.... I appreciate your words of advice.....
You welcome bro.
Thanks for appreciating the little I can offer.
Hala me anytime, will be willing to assist.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by atobs4real(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue.
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Say whatever you want to but just be brutally honest with me....
That means she is not good for your destiny.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by mayorkent(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by fatymore(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Leave her isn't until you cheat physically that you know she is cheating.

Right now she is emotionally divided between you people. Let her go and meet her crush.

I sell bedsheets oooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by philip0906(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
All these men self... grin grin grin

Only God know who dey born una grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Adeevah(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
Give her the room to make her choice. In less one month, you will get another girl that is within you resources
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by bptc10: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oji amu ejiha ego, can't you leave women and think of your life before it become too late?
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Which kind suffer b that? Suffering in the last six months u av been dating?
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Adeevah(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
fatymore:
Leave her isn't until you cheat physically that you know she is cheating.

Right now she is emotionally divided between you people. Let her go and meet her crush.

I sell bedsheets oooo grin

How clean is your bed sheet?
I need a new bedsheet pending the time that mine will return from the laundry...
Do you do home delivery?
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by ZaOzaRoom(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please take down this post.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by futuregeneratio: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

If u can not do this for her (he will give her anytime and even train in the university.) Just let her be.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by OLULAW: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

Except you are in the yahoo yahoo business, you couldn’t have recently graduated and be at the peak of your career. In fact, you haven’t started. Why are you going crazy on 6 months relationships? Get a life.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by fatymore(f): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Adeevah:

How clean is your bed sheet?
I need a new bedsheet pending the time that mine will return from the laundry...
Do you do home delivery?

Hope you ain't be sarcastic grin

New bedsheets are always clean abi na second hand you want buy

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by kaycee125: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Let her go, God has decided to change her story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.