Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend (43272 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
nelklyn:
I read where you said You are at the peak of your career trying to shape up your life for the better future

It beats my imagination What exactly you need a girlfriend for at this stage of your life?

Please go and hustle and if you must, do hookups only! that’s the only way you’ll have emotional stability to achieve your goals

I have been in your shoe. My Broda, it's not easy not to get money when you are dating a girl.
My ex-gf saw this guy that works in NNPC she dumped me. At the first , i trusted her since we are both committed Christian but when her sisters and parents advice her to go for NNPC guy, she called me one day and told me emphatically that she will marry the NNPC guy. Now they are happily married with kids.
My Broda, you can get the best of ladies if you have the money.....go and Hussle and stop disturbing yourself on relationship that her mind might not be with you as before. A word is enough for a wise .

Go and Hussle...

3 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Jabioro: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Premeable to heart break..
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by niyidenrele: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Your girlfriend;.

Going,

going,

going

.....GONE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Shanana1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahhaha!!! You want to drag woman with a "deep pocket" man!!?? Why do you want to complicate your life? Isn't it obvious enough that she has already started a relationship with the other guy? Do you need 30mins to say "No"?? angry
I wish i could hug you right now cos you've speak mind. She has started dating the man already, she just need way to make it official. Don't force love on a woman cos you'll kill yourself last last.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Just start yivi g her furious knacking steady with condom and be prepared for anytime she does not come back and get back to hustling. Don't ever take her back if she comes begging. Just start knacking her fast and furious again..

Don't beg any girl to love you.

Not worth it.what if I told you that the guy might be knacking her already nko

Husstle oooo

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by badonkadonk: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue.
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Say whatever you want to but just be brutally honest with me....

Na beg the guy dey beg an for more than 30mins..?

Let me just be going jeje
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Adeevah(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
fatymore:

Hope you ain't be sarcastic grin

New bedsheets are always clean abi na second hand you want buy

I don't do second hand(Akube) I beg...
I need to tear the nylon with my bear hands/head
There is no amount mentioned that I can't pay for it right now coz I am tired of sleeping on bear mattress....
It is harmattan for God sake

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Born2Breed(f): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
She just placed more value on herself.
grin

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Chukapage(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
grin cheesy who told that the pussy was for ONLY YOU? Guy better learn how to share OOOO and also focus on your life! How do you even manage to "date" when you're broke?? Ijighi ego guy ga choba ego nwanna!

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by BREYZ: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Bros, you allowed your girl go out with a guy she had crush on? Like seriously?
And they spoke for almost 30 minutes? She even asked you if she should go on a date with the guy or not and you said yes?
Walahi!!! This matter tie wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by basmur(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
you better start learning to sleep in peace without her in your life..
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
3 things all men must know or suffer

1. Handling women
2. How to make money
3. How to manage money

You lack number 1 and probably 2 and 3, so there is nothing on earth you can do that'll make her not to "secretly" sleep with him, the old crush even though she professes how much she loves you.

If you end the relationship now, she's going to get hurt. If you don't end it, trust me, she's going to end it in less than 2 years or it will end when you catch her red-handed.

She's going to cry and ask for forgiveness, but it's all part of her game. Tears is what women use to pretend to be remorseful or sorry. I call it "well-packaged manipulation."

With what just happened, you're going to start acting needy and too protective and women hate such men — needy and over sensitive/protective men.

The young man on the other hand has number 2 and number 3, but not sure if he has the number 1 skill, handling women. If he does, then it's officially game over for you.

Take this handkerchief and wipe your tears. Old handsome and successful crush who got game NEVER dies

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by POREX(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
people dont value life anymore therefore the belle can be aborted
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by tonididdy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

If you truly love her and see a future with her, marry her or be irresponsible and get her pregnant asap
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Sicilyjoe: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Just only 6 months u met her and she has already suffered with u ? If na u nko

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by richieray: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Let her go with her instincts.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by IgboGoat: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
My sincere advise, if she wants to go let her go. Don't ever beg for love. Rather be motivated to deepen your pocket...
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by boxer022(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
I have a question for you to answer. What are your plans for the girl, do you intend to marry her or only date her? I believe she is under pressure to dump you and follow the other man due to his financial authority. How is she sure that he will do all those things he said he will do for her if she gives him a chance? Tell yourself the truth, if you don't intend to spend the rest of your life with her, let her go.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Trimque2k1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

Just incase u gets to read this comment, Don't you ever force love on a woman who's been wooed by a deep pocket. You sha get ursef hurt big time...talking from experience...
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by IgboGoat: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
tonididdy:

If you truly love her and see a future with her, marry her or be irresponsible and get her pregnant asap
I don't think the advice is correct. Getting her pregnant at this time may jeopardise your future and hers.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by vincentjk(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
She has suffered so much with you just in 6months? She is already taken bro, the earlier you let her make her choice the better for you.

I don't think you'd want your wife to cheat on you in the future

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Psoul(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Guy, you are not the first that other guys have wanted their babe. Some men even want another man's wife. It's not new.
Having ur girl intact depends on two of u.
If you have bn very nice to ur girl even with ur little resources, she may find it hard to leave u for another man.
Secondly, if your girl is a decent and contented girl, she will always stick to u.

Just keep bn nice to her and don't get urslf worked up. If she want to go, let her go (though it's not an easy experience).
If she has made up her mind to go, no amount of worrying will keep her.
Focus more on how to make money, more better girls will flood around u. You can even take another man's own.

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
How can you give her. permission to go out/ accept the guy?

30 mins on call....?

That babe doesn't value you.

Forget about her affected air of honesty.

That's a huge mistake brother.

Its like you have really invested into the relationship, thats why you seem worried.

To be honest with you, there is little you can do. Everything depends on your girl. Money is the number one factor for attraction women, followed by fame- sadly, you don't have much cash to contend with her childhood friend.

No vex...but I see your girl falling for this guy atlast.

Hookup with your girl..and give a wonderful f.***k....

Reset her brain with your "poron".

chop your investment, so when she eventually leaves, you won't feel hurt.

Yeye talk
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by TheRedpillguy: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

Lol. Women are not worth mann. Focus on building your career. She doesn't love you. She only love what you can do for her

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by bestdudes: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

Don't fight the guy. Let her go with her heart.

See, she will pick the other guy over you. It's very obvious but one thing is certain, the guy only wants to fork her and move on.

As for you, start looking for another girl because this current one is gone already but just bidding time. And any little mistake from you will see her capitalize on it to dump you.

Let her go now before it get worse

4 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by fatymore(f): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
kiss
Adeevah:

I don't do second hand(Akube) I beg...
I need to tear the nylon with my bear hands/head
There is no amount mentioned that I can't pay for it right now coz I am tired of sleeping on bear mattress....
It is harmattan for God sake
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by onadana: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

You really want to know if she really loves you?Let her make her decision on this issue.Let her go succeed or fail,if she comes back she was meant to be if she doesn't,no hard feelings life goes on.At a point in life Someone will come that does some things better or worse than you.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

My guy let him have her jawe. What are you fretting for. If she was worth it she wont even consider the guy
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by AerialMapper: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hustle o!! Make your gf no ask you for permission to commot with another man!

Here is the truth! She will leave you.. eventuarry! Save yourself the future heartbreak, work hard and you will not have a girl who insults you by asking you to let her go out on a date with her childhood crush

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
yes she is in her early twenties, we actually had a plan but I guess I have to face the reality and allow to follow her own path... thanks
Now ur talking.. face your own plans. Don't call her anymore just bury your head in your plans and don't allow feelings of her distract you. If she still believes in your dreams together, she knows where to find you.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Adeevah(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
fatymore:
kiss

What's the price, payment and delivery method
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by onadana: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahhaha!!! You want to drag woman with a "deep pocket" man!!?? Why do you want to complicate your life? Isn't it obvious enough that she has already started a relationship with the other guy? Do you need 30mins to say "No"?? angry

Leave this guy,him go know how far.Someone is better than you at least for now,Bob dey talk about love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dating Married Men / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo: / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.