Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend (43273 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
DenreleDave:

Chai very painful.. Calling ur babe and she is on another call for like 30 mins or 1 hours na to just mad remain

That's like e-cheating, hahahaaha grin grin

I swear, as a man, it only makes sense if your woman loves and craves for you more than you want her.

To you OP, You must have options as a man, and be confident. Never act like you're doing a woman a favour, even if down or broke.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by meetmeonline: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend asked you if she could go out with her crush and you said yes? Did I read that correctly OR did you type it wrong?
That is the best thing he did there. He was right to respect her in accepting the date cuz she could have done it without his knowing anyway. Whether she went out with the rich guy or not will not change or make her future decision on him. Your scolding a girl you are not married to cannot (and will not) control a her heart, so giving your approval gives her another reason to see you as the one to approve, remember, it is just an authority she ascribes to you and not your birthright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by meetmeonline: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=85325716][/quote]
That is the best thing he did there. He was right to respect her in accepting the date cuz she could have done it without his knowing anyway. Whether she went out with the rich guy or not will not change or make her future decision on him. Your scolding a girl you are not married to cannot (and will not) control a her heart, so giving your approval gives her another reason to see you as the one to approve, remember, it is just an authority she ascribes to you and not your birthright.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by meetmeonline: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
loswhite:
lol....don't mind the idiot

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Printerscanner: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
yarimo:
Bro just get ready for heart break, all what she is saying to you she loves you is absolutely rubbish. They are already dating.

Dating ke? They are already fucking. This guy should just fucck his own too and move on to the next victim. What type of weak guys do we have now? A girl told you that she wants to start fuccking another guy and you are asking for advice. Advice on the best Condoms available in the market or advice for the best contraceptives? That is what you should be asking and not some stupid questions. DONT ANGRY ME. Go there and fucck her real hard for some months, then dump the bittch and move to the next victim. The Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) is solidly behind you.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by meetmeonline: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
demsy21:
I'm even surprised, he said "a date with childhood friend". Op should not have allowed it to happen at all. angry angry angry

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel

Let her go if she wants to go. She seems like a good lass.

I'm sure once you blow, she'll want to come back. She's young but by being honest with you, shows she has a good heart.

She's young and might not think things as deeply as a more matured lady. Also, she might be worried you might disappoint her at the end of the day. If this guy's interested in her and deeply loves her and is ready to settle, she'll feel it is a wise move and take the plunge.

The alternative is you get married now, and struggle together until you make it. She might be ready for such. Bring up the idea with her and test her reaction. It's not compulsory you follow it through though.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Finchmgh: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
onadana:

The euphoria that will ultimately destroy you and turn you into a junky unless you turn from this evil habit. Brave men and women face life squarely. Our experiences positive or negative shapes our lives.

Keep your advice to your stagnant brain and get off my post.

Who are you to advice me, do I know you?

Go Bleep yourself and get lost

Is better to die in the hands of drugs that to die in the hands of a woman.
By the way who told you tramadol is injurious to the body.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue.
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Say whatever you want to but just be brutally honest with me....
This reminds me of when i was doing my diploma, I forced my then GF to church, there she met a girl, after just common ordinary 2days, The said girl introduced my girl to her Cousin bro....
The next day omo....!! na better clean ride come pick my girl grin as a hustler, i no even shout
To cut the story short, That was how i lost my girl....

@OP.... When Money enters into any relationship, it comes with confusion, if u think am lying, observe ur girl from now on, They will buy her an Iphonegrin (Most convincing factor) grin she will start looking dapper, getting gifts you can't even afford.... grin

Just forget the girl and move on bro, after all, if they no do you like this, you nogo get the vibe to hustle well

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Kirinwa: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Op talk to your girl and see if you can fix her introduction soon: Damn I hate myself for sounding desperate.

Somebody said you should give her 2 abi 3 days to decide.

If she decides for the guy, for old times sake she should allow you to cash out like Regina Daniels did for Somadina.

You can't wash car for free nah.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Adekaka12345: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
post=85324962:
Lol, give her belle already grin

Lol. Belle doesn't stop the problem. Haven't you heard of ladies sleeping with some guys even with pregnancies. He should allow her choose who her mind wants. It's really difficult.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by SlayWise(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
If you had money we won't be talking this. Best thing is let the girl make her choice.
While you go make money.
If you realise the capacity of your BRAIN and the POTENTIAL of this our natural environs, you will realise there is more to life than a woman.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Adekaka12345: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Slynation:

This reminds me of when i was doing my diploma, I forced my then GF to church, there she met a girl, after just common ordinary 2days, The said girl introduced my girl to her Cousin bro....
The next day omo....!! na better clean ride come pick my girl grin as a hustler, i no even shout
To cut the story short, That was how i lost my girl....

@OP.... When Money enters into any relationship, it comes with confusion, if u think am lying, observe ur girl from now on, They will buy her an Iphonegrin (Most convincing factor) grin she will start looking dapper, getting gifts you can't even afford.... grin

Just forget the girl and move on bro, after all, if they no do you like this, you nogo get the vibe to hustle well

This got me rolling on the floor. Life sha.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Liposure: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
honestly OP, U are part of d problem.how will u give ur girlfriend permission 2 see another man who happens to be ur competition. I fear the fate of the relationship is no longer in ur hands. Its now up 2 her 2 decide.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by andyanders: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend asked you if she could go out with her crush and you said yes? Did I read that correctly OR did you type it wrong?
My brother, you said my mind here. Op has a fish brain to have approved for the girl to go see her crush, knowing fully well that himself is financially handicaped as the other guy is loaded. Even her friends and family members will ask her to dump Op and settle down with the allready made guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by churchee: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
And you said you are a graduate? Grow up, leave woman and live life.

What is love?
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Talkwisdom(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kirinwa:

Sure. It has a way of rebounding cos it makes you look desperate which is a turn off.
Besides that dude may just want to score and move on, ask yourself if you are ready to be the fall back guy.

Even if she later marries you, the smallest issue, she will remind you how she left him to be with you and how you begged her.
bro,I have learnt about women in a hard way,those you love so much,misbehaves.
The rate of promiscuity in human beings now is second to none... To live a happy life when it involves emotions, Don't please a woman foolishly.i have grown to learn not to date a woman until I am so ready to marry.they don't worth investing my common emotional patterns.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Tofuture(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bros Na you mumu pass, how can you let her go out with him in the first place? SMH
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Typhoonsbane: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

Pay a visit to the guy.Cos you sound like a pussey,you dated a girl for 6 months and you've already suffered with her and she has suffered with you.
You are a weakling. You don't keep a bitch that's thinking of substitution, the offer will always be available to her, move on and go register on inmessage for hookups.you just graduated and you're in the peak of your career,dude you is dumb as fuvk.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by praz001(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dextre:

Bros I weak mysef

For those condemning the op' s action, he made no mistake on letting his gf go for outing..

We weren't there. In ladies the voice ( it's just an harmless outing, its been long I saw him) pleeeessssss!

Should he turn down the request of letting her go, she will secretly find a way or book another date..

What must happen must surely happen no matter how you prevent it. If she leaves, fine. If she stays, great.....

The best way to live life is to allow freedom of choice.
@ op, Occupy yourself the more and let's see how it turns out
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

You gave her permission, to go out on a date with an old flame........ Now that flame is extinguishing your fire...... You dey cry....

No point crying, the head is already off...... Hin don use wealth, slap u 4 face.....

This battle is lost.... Seek another.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

You are at the peak of your career? That's the statement that really got me interested. Which peak? Are in making money? Are u heading something, or somewhere? Or simply don't know what that means? U better make something out of your life b4 u think of woman. Or u think love is enough to keep a woman? All these small small boys that still have to learn the hard way. Anyway that girl will teach u a life lesson.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by sparta191(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Brunosamel

Relationships gurus what do you think?

baba hustle o. first of all read this
The most difficult time to be in a relationship as a guy is in your early twenties.
The period when you are stuck in a limbo, trying to figure out yourself and who you want to be.
At this age, you find it a herculean task asking money from your parents, considering your dad will always remind you of how he was self sufficient at your age.
So you are always left with anything that comes from them willingly.
To compound your "woes". You have a girlfriend whom you love so much, you are 24 and she is 23.
And guys being wired to want to take control, you are frustrated at your inability to take care of her like you want to.
I mean where is the money??
You are still jobless, still hustling, still finding your feet.
Still putting hands into many things hoping God smiles on you.
All of a sudden, she starts acting out and showing attitude.
You call, and she takes forever to pick or return your calls.
When she finally does pick, the call is like an interview session with those annoying and frustrating one word replies.
Yes, no, fine, okay, nothing.
Then finally she ends the call with a flimsy excuse like " wait let me close the fridge", i will call you back. And the call never comes back.
Then one day she calls you and asked you "where is this relationship heading to?.
You don't even know where your own life is heading to, not to talk of a relationship.
Then she drops the bombshell. Tells you that she met a guy who wants to marry her.
And how age isn't on her side, and you are almost compelled to scream "But you are just 23". Can't you wait 3 more years let me make it.
You just hold yourself and play the good guy
You ask her if she loves him, she dodges the question and replies you with " He treats me well".
Well since she wasn't informing you to take permission, she was simply telling you.
You have to be the cool guy and wish her well.
One week later, she gives you the traditional wedding card. And then you do the math yourself.
She was talking to the guy a long time before now.
Then you realize that for every "K" you got on WhatsApp, the guy was getting a long epistle.
You have been played.
Worse is you cant even blame her, you are just a prospect who no one knows what will become of your life in 4 years time.
Would you have made it or not?
She has gone for the real deal, someone who has already made it.
In footballing terms, you are a "Anthony Martial" ( prospect) while the guy is a Messi ( has made it already).
I mean you were sending her cards of N200, and the guy was telling her to manage 10k for the weekend.
No comparison there.
And then you go through that silent heartbreak guys go through, the ones they don't talk about.
And unceremoniously you get inducted into the special hall of fame where members are young guys whose childhood loves and friends or girlfriends they thought they would end up with left them to marry someone else.
Your heart is broken into smithereens.
In this hall of fame, you are all victims.
Victims of not having found your path in your early twenties.
At the wedding, no sight is more heartbreaking than seeing "the love of your life" say "I do" to this guy she just met 6 months ago.
To make matters worse, you get an alert from Diamond bank telling you how N13 have been deducted for bank charges. You are mad. Your N4000, is down to N3987 rendering that N1k useless, you can only withdraw N3k now.
And that's your home and abroad.
Can life be more unfair at this moment?
6 years later.
You are 30 now.
Congratulations, you finally made it. You are as rich as you hoped you will become.
You are one of the happening guys in town.
You go to a wedding. With your friends, the men on suit.
Those guys that just intimidate everyone in the hall.
You are seated scouting the hall, and the bridal train passes by.
Of course, bridal train and ashoebi ladies always show themselves.
That's part of the job description.
Sampling.
And you spot one, she is beautiful, elegant and tall.
You walk up to her, chat her up. Exchange numbers and you leave.
She is 24, ripe for marriage.
Three months later, you are sounding marriage to her ears.
She loves how it sounds.
You are on chat with her always.
And somewhere else, a 25year old boy still finding his way is wondering why the girlfriend is becoming distant these days.
Why is he getting those one worded replies which is unlike her.
Why do there chats seem more like interview.
And fast fast, you have proposed and simultaneously she is asking the 25year old boy that question of" Where is this relationship going to".
And then you marry her, and somewhere a boy gets heart broken.

2 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by onadana: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Finchmgh:

Keep your advice to your stagnant brain and get off my post.

Who are you to advice me, do I know you?

Go Bleep yourself and get lost

Is better to die in the hands of drugs that to die in the hands of a woman.
By the way who told you tramadol is injurious to the body.

Oh dear...see what drug is doing to you.Why are you getting worked up?
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by praz001(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Tofuture:
Bros Na you mumu pass, how can you let her go out with him in the first place?
SMH

Why are you guys condemning the op' s action of giving her a chance. The reason why most guys turn themselves to monitoring spirit.. shocked

It's a competitive world. Only cowards and guys with low self esteem are afraid of competition....

If you are worth staying with, she will return....

Abegi....! Let the guy be jare...
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Tofuture(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
praz001:

Why are you guys condemning the op' s action of giving her a chance. The reason why most guys turn themselves to monitoring spirit.. shocked

It's a competitive world. Only cowards and guys with low self esteem are afraid of competition....

If you are worth staying with, she will return....

Abegi....! Let the guy be jare...
Ok O
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by bmdmixer: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

be glad tell her bye bye. she bout to get banged by a silver tongue guy and shes a dummy

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Kirinwa: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Do you think saying NO would change anything?

She was telling him not asking him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Slimdada(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
As a real gee
I can only advice you to get more money double your husttle
There are plenty young and growing beautiful girls out there,dont waste your time on a girl that does not want to stay bro,
In fire boy's
Voice I go fit fight
For
Your love
But
I no fit beg for your love
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by ogawisdom(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

You missed it when u approved her to start double dating.

Let her make her choice , it's that simple

Money is a big factor when it comes to winning every girls love, DNT beg her to choose you. Let her take that decision on her own.

Don't forget to give her massive goodbye Fu*k, DNT just hand her over without some hardcore banging n if possible keep her as side chick
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by loadedvibes: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
That's the man
Moneyboyz:

Na wetin make me baby daddy and a married man today be that, I spent close to 400k on her already then she got involved with some very bad olosho friends.. na so attitude start, without thinking twice I give am Belle.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by freezyprinzy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Guy focus on your hustle leave woman. E go soon clear for her eyes.
Brunosamel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dating Married Men / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo: / How Shy People Flirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.