Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Another Man Is After My Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend (43251 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Pauladex(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Dextre:

That doctor weak. If not,na from consulting room,ur babe for don evaporate

I can't laugh.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by geosegun(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
You are the cause of this? How could you allow your woman to go out kn a date with another man? Women generally are.very emotional.

Find a time and a place to remind her of times and love you've shared together. Reassure her of your love for her. Humbly ask her to make a choice between you and her supposed crush? But let her know that you will try and support her in whatever decision she makes but quickly add that she can never undo her decisions, positive or negative, it might be.

Note: To capture true love, you have to let it go...

I am positive she will come back fully committed to you otherwise, don't be deceived, she is not your wife.

Never give consent to a woma n to go see a Male friend. She will use it to accuse you in future that you are the cause because she asked you and you gave your consent.
Forget about women claiming nothing bad in having Male.friends, it's a lie. The know themselves, but will always pretend. You ve made this mistake, never make another.

If she wants to go on her own, it's her decisions but you supporting her indirectly tells the woman, you don't really love her because if you do, you should be jealous and never allow her.

Do you realise the other guy can use this your good heart to f..u..ck your girlfriend? He can finger her brain to let her realise that there is no good man that will allow his girlfriend to go visit her old crush? You know women as they her she can reason along and use that excuse to cheat?

The truth is even if you don't give your consent. She will still find a way to go without you knowing but atleast you are vindicated and won't be accused of being an encourager in that sense.

Whichever way this goes, take heart and reposition yourself for a better future. i.e if she takes her decision to follow you. You will want to work harder and smarter not to make her regrets her decisions. If she goes the other way, you would want to work harder and smarter to make her regrets her decisions.

Either way. I wish you all the very best.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Exclusivebae(f): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
U better focus on ur career. That babe will fall for that guy already and will dump u soon. Just put urself together and focus on ur life... When u hammer, na dem go dey rush u. Only few ladies gat patience to hang around with a broke guy, only few are ready to build the future with their man... Same goes to guys... If u hammer now, that babe fit no be ur type or choice of woman...so u better don't waste her time, allow her to follow already made ooo

Brunosamel:
Hello guys, I have been worried about this issue.
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

Say whatever you want to but just be brutally honest with me....
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Gordonz07(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
How can this one give her girl permission to go see her old friend? You have literally given that guy your girl. Just zero your mind because your girl have accepted that guy already.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:

My guy I am still confused. Is it that Nigeria is now breeding weak men or this has always been the case?
that her childhood friend go soon browse her soil profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Savagethe21st(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Get another girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:
I just graduated recently and am at the peak of my career trying to shape up my life for the better future with my girlfriend, someone that I have been dating for the past 6 months.

We have so much in common and built our relationships with love and trust. The journey wasn't easy but we were able to settle our differences and understand each other.

Recently she met a childhood friend whom she had a crush on when growing up, but the guy never asked her asked to be his girlfriend never said anything to her cuz he saw her as a small girl then.

The guy is into business and has quite established himself. Last 2 months the guy asked her out and she told me about it cuz she needed my permission whether she should go or not and I said okay she can but it will only be first and last time she will go out with him.

To cut the story short, last night I called her line and she was on another call for more that 30 minutes. I confronted her about it and she started crying, was begging me that she was sorry and that the guy is really disturbing her, asking her to give him a chance, to the extent that she should leave me for him, he will give her anytime and even train in the university.

She told the guy she can't leave her boyfriend becuz she loves me so much. I was dumbfounded and I don't even know what to do about it cuz I don't have the resources (money) at this moment

Relationships gurus what do you think about my situation I need your opinion and suggestions cuz I love this girl so much and want to settle down with her cuz she suffered with me and I suffered with her.

That Brutal honesty is what you will get from me.

Blank your mind from this moment and assume you have lost her. In fact start living your life as though she is gone.

If she still remains with you fine and if she goes with him please move on.

This is the only way you can save your sanity. There is nothing bad in loving but whatever you do....never ever fall in love with any lady cos only fools fall in love...Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Justix10: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend asked you if she could go out with her crush and you said yes? Did I read that correctly OR did you type it wrong?

That's absolute weakness and rubbish...I'd have just matched to the guys house and teach him a lesson..wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Justix10:

That's absolute weakness and rubbish...I'd have just matched to the guys house and teach him a lesson..wtf

You are the real weak guy for even thinking of confronting another man cos of a lady.

He acted like a man.

Rule #1 ....Never ever show desperation over any lady.

3 Likes

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by mrdino(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

As a person (male or female) progresses in life, he/she is bound to meet someone who appears to be better (whether in physical appearance, financial capability, tribal preference etc) than his/her current partner (boyfriend or husband), the decision to stay with one person, is out of conviction that he/she is the ONE for you. This is one of the attributes that distinguishes a potential flirt. My point exactly is that for how long will you continue to beg her to stay. Mind you, this is just the beginning of the journey (you guys aren't married yet).

My advice is that you should make considerable efforts in assuring her, but don't go overboard (e.g., making promises you can't keep) just to make her stay.

YOUR CAREER AND FUTURE IS MORE IMPORTANT, NOBODY IS IRREPLACEABLE/INDISPENSABLE EXCEPT GOD. WHEN YOU BECOME ACCOMPLISHED IN LIFE, MORE ATTRACTIVE AND RESPONSIBLE WOMEN WILL CLAMOUR FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Savagethe21st:
Get another girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
Nice.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by KIDfurniture(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
You're broke and still want to keep a girlfriend . 6 years is enough for you to decide what u wanna do with your life. I'm sure she gave u her Luna temple for 6years. Since u r not ready to be a man let another man continue from where u stopped nah. Dont be stingy. Dont delay her progress cos of ur present situation. If she marries a big man , she might end up making u rich oh. Just think about it.

Brunosamel:

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Yxxx: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Loose her and let her go.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by richidinho(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
the thing shock me sef,the op messed up and he's here lamenting about "not having resources".

The kind slap wey I for tear am for telling me that sh1t ehn
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Papadoh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand. Your girlfriend asked you if she could go out with her crush and you said yes? Did I read that correctly OR did you type it wrong?
It's quite baffling to say the least, e be like say dem jazz the guy because i don't understand why someone would ever entertain, let alone agree to something like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by glad7: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
If she truly love and care about you, she will remain with you, the other guy's status notwithstanding. But then you got to talk about reassuring her about your future together solid in the making. However, don't force or drag any girl with another man.
Good luck.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Sicilyjoe: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=KIDfurniture post=85352198]You're broke and still want to keep a girlfriend . 6 years is enough for you to decide what u wanna do with your life. I'm sure she gave u her Luna temple for 6years. Since u r not ready to be a man let another man continue from where u stopped nah. Dont be stingy. Dont delay her progress cos of ur present situation. If she marries a big man , she might end up making u rich oh. Just think about it.

Oga is 6 months and not years
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Sicilyjoe: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
KIDfurniture:
You're broke and still want to keep a girlfriend . 6 years is enough for you to decide what u wanna do with your life. I'm sure she gave u her Luna temple for 6years. Since u r not ready to be a man let another man continue from where u stopped nah. Dont be stingy. Dont delay her progress cos of ur present situation. If she marries a big man , she might end up making u rich oh. Just think about it.

6 months not years
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by lucky4west: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
bruv prepare for the worse since that guy got the dough and u are yet to find ur feet u might lose out in the long run and beside do not force the girl to stick to u....u never hammer let her go to the guy who has money now to avoid unnecessary tension...its like that...when u self don hammer u go break another guy heart collect him babe....have u ever ask urself guys who come pick a good girl and marry and move on what happenned to the guys those girls were dating b4 "mr Big man" show up?
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by ikwedim(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Welcome to our group wey girlfriend put us in this condition we are. We die here
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by AreaFada2: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
I like your girlfriend's honesty. She could have been seeing behind your back and even get pregnant for him before you know it.

Technically she prefers the Already Made guy as settling down will be easier.

You cannot really hold her back. Her honesty should beget your honesty. Tell her how you feel about it and your plans for you both going forward.

Then give her much space but no ultimatum or deadline to give you decision of whom she wants to go with.

Then simply assume you are now alone. If she comes back within a reasonable space time good. But if it takes months and she returns I wouldn't take her back.

Because they would have probably dated and the pasture turned out not to be greener on the other side.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by demsy21(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
meetmeonline:

That is the best thing he did there. He was right to respect her in accepting the date cuz she could have done it without his knowing anyway. Whether she went out with the rich guy or not will not change or make her future decision on him. Your scolding a girl you are not married to cannot (and will not) control a her heart, so giving your approval gives her another reason to see you as the one to approve, remember, it is just an authority she ascribes to you and not your birthright.
He shouldn't be bothered then, he should let her make her own choice. But the way i am seeing it, it will be hard for Op to get her back. And even if he does, she may use it to insult him in the future should things go south (when married). That, had she followed the rich guy she wouldn't be in this predicament. I have seen that kind of woman.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by KIDfurniture(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
6 months ... let her decide brother . Dont lose focus . Chase this money with all ur strength for now. Age still dey your side...

Sicilyjoe:

6 months not years
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by gosmoney(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I don't understand too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by umarshehu58(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2019
Let her go. She has already accepted thst guy's offer. Stop wasting your time with her
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Altimatic27: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
The buy de bleep your babe
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Altimatic27: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
And you have a Low esteem and maybe you are still young sha
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by Altimatic27: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Altimatic27:
And you have a Low esteem and maybe you are still young sha

Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Carlyboi:
Pocahantas my love wink lol @all this small boy sef why are you wicked like this you’re not even given the young gentleman any hope at all grin you just make his morale die finish with that line btw I found you something hun....maybe she’s your long lost sister?who knows cheesy tongue

No be me be that. Thinking of it, maybe na the girl wey philip0906 carry go Coldstone be that. Thinking say na me. grin
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by meetmeonline: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
demsy21:

He shouldn't be bothered then, he should let her make her own choice. But the way i am seeing it, it will be hard for Op to get her back. And even if he does, she may use it to insult him in the future should things go south (when married). That, had she followed the rich guy she wouldn't be in this predicament. I have seen that kind of woman.
The person (himself) knows he has lost her already, he is only looking for how to undo it, and that's not what works with a woman's heart. HE MUST LOOK ELSEWHERE IMMEDIATELY. She is no longer controlled with her head again.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by cassyrooy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Brunosamel:

It yaf ended between both of you.

If you're smart enough, divest your feelings for her and do the breakup and focus on building your future.

Even if she loves you, the promising offers that guy promised her can/and will be very instrumental in causing her to dump you later.

If you can't compete, don't. Else, you'll get crushed by both of them.
Re: Another Man Is After My Girlfriend by sammylink: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
It is better for you to make it first before thinking of women and marriage. There is more to life than women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / How Shy People Flirt / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.