Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man (7725 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by StrikeBack(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

I know that .
OK

I see you have no face to your monicker.

Good!

grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

grin

I'll be made before breaking up .

If you know what that mean .
the reason why guys who give ladies Money because the Bible said give are big fools

Why not give that money to your mum or invest it....
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ikio:
the reason why guys who give ladies Money because the Bible said give are big fools

Why not give that money to your mum or invest it....

grin
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

grin
giving girls money is a waste of money.......
I still don't know what they do with it

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by MrCork: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Just curious though , why don't you write in correct spellings ?

angry
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ikio:
giving girls money is a waste of money.......
I still don't know what they do with it

You know , I'm trying so hard not to reply you in the manner I reply others here .

Don't force words out of my mouth ooo
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by alphaNomega: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Riele:

Flee , my dear Flee .

We've been hearing the regular anthem of most broke men that a woman should build her man .

Total Trash .

Never date a broke man for any reason .

Why ?

Because it's a useless venture .

Most Men ain't worth the stress

As a broke man, I totally agree with you
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Temple1288(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2019
A certain Black Broke Monkey filled POS brains who I'm very sure was born right inside the pit of wretchedness now trying to lure unwise girls into believing why they shouldn't date broke guys.

Listen to this moniker and see you turned into a punching bag!
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2019
alphaNomega:

As a broke man, I totally agree with you
Are you sure you're broke ?
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 12:24am On Dec 30, 2019
Temple1288:
A certain Black Broke Monkey filled POS brains who I'm very sure was born right inside the pit of wretchedness now trying to lure unwise girls into believing why they shouldn't date broke guys.

Listen to this moniker and see you turned into a punching bag!

Hello .

What's your point ?
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Temple1288(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2019
apparentlylaw:
True and I would advise girls not to date broke men like us

I just came out from school, but when I was in school,
I met this fine girl, she was actually my coursemate sister
Gosh ! She was actually the best girl in my eyes then,
I was so in love ..I connected with her ....it was going fine ...asked her out and she was affirmative ...i thought we were dating ....out of my little hustling I tried to make her happy ..10k here...5k every now and then ...

Then one day I was reading at garuba square....
Called to check up on her as usual ..and then I asked "where are you" ?

Her reply was heartbreaking ....and I quote " I'm at my boyfriend's place"

I was mad ..I wanted to die ...Then my mom's call came in ...she noticed something was wrong and I told her everything...then she laughed at me and told me where in your little mind do you think a girl as fine as her would be with your broke ass... then she told me to shut up and listen " Even if a girl agrees to marry you in your broke state ...let's call it love ...love doesn't last that way , one day she would ask you for money and if you can't provide just that one day ... everything would change "

I cut the call , called her and told her if I should call her again ...Let my father die ..I meant every single word of it ..

Since that incident, I have been so hurt and the only thing I think about now is money ...

God would bless me one day and I would never be with a broke girl either

Tales that happen mostly in Black Africa and that is why plastic surgery is going on well among Africans. Want to be so beautiful so they'd get a rich dude.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Temple1288(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Riele:

Hello .

What's your point ?

My point is that only very poor people think about deceiving people this way.. You're deceiving people! My point is that nobody should take you serious on this! A lot of people get into this website and they try to learn a lot from here. Ritual killing is on the rise and 60% of these acts are directed to girls looking for rich dudes...

Stop trying to sow negative mindsets into the heart and brains of people!!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Temple1288:

My point is that you're deceiving people.. A lot of people get into this website and they try to learn a lot from here. Ritual killing is on the rise and 60% of these acts are directed to girls looking for rich dudes...

Stop trying to sow negative mindsets into the heart and brains of people!!

Haha .

The ritual killing is on the rise because broke boys are looking for the shortest route to success and when you think of it , their girlfriends are the available beings for ritual .

You're right , lot of people get into this website to learn but not in Romancelande where insults and bashing is the order of the day .

I'm not trying to sow negative mindset in the minds of people . Just as you won't let your daughter get married to someone still finding his feet .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by DrayZee: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2019
She's not wrong. But the way she said it, one will think women actually decide to be with "broke" boys. It's what they had available that they chose from. When there's no rich guy coming, you'll stay with the ones you see na.

Even the ones that get with the broke guys will end up cheating once a rich guy shows interest.

Niggas, hustle and be financially comfortable, and then get with a girl who is financially comfortable too. Nobody should add stress to anyone's life. And don't let anyone broke girl get into your life to start using you for poverty alleviation.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 12:49am On Dec 30, 2019
DrayZee:
She's not wrong. But the way she said it, one will think women actually decide to be with "broke" boys. It's what they had available that they chose from. When there's no rich guy coming, you'll stay with the ones you see na.

Even the ones that get with the broke guys will end up cheating once a rich guy shows interest.

Niggas, hustle and be financially comfortable, and then get with a girl who is financially comfortable too. Nobody should add stress to anyone's life. And don't let anyone broke girl get into your life to start using you for poverty alleviation.

Please increase the volume .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by TheRedpillguy: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2019
I have no problems using this type of women and discarding them like the trash they are.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 12:51am On Dec 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:
I have no problems using this type of women and discarding them like the trash they are.

Get the point before typing .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by DrayZee: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Riele:

Please increase the volume .

You cheesy

You just like to dey find trouble. Why?
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Temple1288(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Riele:

Haha .

The ritual killing is on the rise because broke boys are looking for the shortest route to success and when you think of it , their girlfriends are the available beings for ritual .

You're right , lot of people get into this website to learn but not in Romancelande where insults and bashing is the order of the day .

I'm not trying to sow negative mindset in the minds of people . Just as you won't let your daughter get married to someone still finding his feet .

My daughter will always be enlightened about this... You should build a career with someone, not waiting for already made millionaire. There are people who are broke today but they have some bright future ahead. Those are the people my sensible daughter should stick with!
Calling someone broke leads to a lot of evil.

I want to ask you.. What if the broke dude you rejected makes money and comes back for you, will you still reject him?

You're not trying to but you already deposited some huge amounts of negativity into the hearts of people. Nairaland is so powerful.

Someone who's somewhere having a green and lively relationship is just what you destroyed today!
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 12:56am On Dec 30, 2019
DrayZee:

You cheesy

You just like to dey find trouble. Why?

I'm curious .

Why do you follow only females ? .

I went to your profile and discover that you're not following even a single male ?..Why ?
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by TheRedpillguy: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Riele:

Get the point before typing .
Am the Redpillguy, its in my name so its understandable why I will be up at night alone. Doing Redpill stuff
Why are u up at 12am Alone? Can't find a rich guy to leach on?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2019
Temple1288:

My daughter will always be enlightened about this... You should build a career with someone, not waiting for already made millionaire. There are people who are broke today but they have some bright future ahead. Those are the people my sensible daughter should stick with!
Calling someone broke leads to a lot of evil.

I want to ask you.. What if the broke dude you rejected makes money and come back for you, will still reject him?

You're not trying to but you already deposited some huge amounts of negativity into the hearts of people. Nairaland is so powerful.

Someone who's somewhere having a green and lively relationship is just what you destroyed today!

grin . First question = that's if he'll be coming back to ask for a chance again .

Look here's the point , Most Nigerian men leave the women who stood by them when they had nothing reason why I said dating a broke man is a useless venture because when he's made , you become a goner.

No time to waste on a man .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by DrayZee: 1:06am On Dec 30, 2019
Riele:

I'm curious .

Why do you follow only females ? .

I went to your profile and discover that you're not following even a single male ?..Why ?

Lol. Check again. There's males.

And the females...mostly because I like their dp, or something they said, or they followed me first, then there's those writing a diary or story I intend to follow up.
Some I can't unfollow because...nostalgia...they've deactivated.

You neva tell me why you dey find trouble angry
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2019
DrayZee:

Lol. Check again. There's males.

And the females...mostly because I like their dp, or something they said, or they followed me first, then there's those writing a diary or story I intend to follow up.
Some I can't unfollow because...nostalgia...they've deactivated.

You neva tell me why you dey find trouble angry

Oh okay .

For your question . I just use this site to pass time .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 1:19am On Dec 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Am the Redpillguy, its in my name so its understandable why I will be up at night alone. Doing Redpill stuff
Why are u up at 12am Alone? Can't find a rich guy to leach on?

No .

I'm looking for confuse folks like you to lend sense .
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by boiz2men(m): 1:23am On Dec 30, 2019
Funmmyastic:

https://www.nairaland.com/5604583/ideal-lady-doesnt-marry-rich

The guy is sick. He is beginning to believe his own hype. He has probably run out of content and makes up stuff to feed his followers.

But one must be frank, 50% of what he says are true and works. Women are manipulative and one must not be a nice guy to women all the time. The other 50 are just complete rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by TheRedpillguy: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2019
Riele:

No .

I'm looking for confuse folks like you to lend sense .
Lol grin and here I was thinking you don't have a sense of humor. Hehe nice one
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Riele(f): 1:32am On Dec 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Lol grin and here I was thinking you don't have a sense of humor. Hehe nice one

wink
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:38am On Dec 30, 2019
Preshy561:

Yea babe, what happened
He has gone back to the state's but he wants to start reprocessing my visa hidden cause of his mum
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Preshy561(f): 4:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
He has gone back to the state's but he wants to start reprocessing my visa hidden cause of his mum
Woow!!
Lucky you babe.
If you reach there, no forget me oo smiley
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Preshy561:

Woow!!
Lucky you babe.
If you reach there, no forget me oo smiley
i tell you ooo i was so surprise
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man by Preshy561(f): 5:01am On Dec 30, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
i tell you ooo i was so surprise
Awww kiss kiss
That's why it's good to marry rich man. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? / Fuckboys Association 2017 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.